51 Reviews for L&L Tent and Party Rentals

Centerpieces (1)
Chair Covers (1)
51 L&L Tent and Party Rentals Reviews

4.7

L&L was easy to work with and very accommodating. I rented a tent (and tables, chairs, linens, and place settings) for a riverside wedding. They had to set up on a very windy day. Fortunately, the guys on the L&L set-up crew were pros. They dug right in and got the job done. The tent looked beautiful. The linens, glassware, dishes and silverware were spotlessly clean. I recommend L&L for anyone that is looking for a stress-free experience.

Photo for L&L Tent and Party Rentals Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Diane, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My wedding planner handled a lot of the rentals stuff, but I had no problems with L&L. Everything we rented was there on time (to my knowledge) and everything rented was also picked up by them. We rented chairs for our ceremony, then glasses, plates, flatware, and linens for our reception. Things were just more expensive than I anticipated.

Profile Picture Laura, 4/28/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Chairs, Dance Floor

L&L was perfect! We had to alter our final numbers several times and it was not a problem! We needed early delivery to our reception venue and L&L asked no questions and delivered the tables, linens, and chairs, etc. right on time! They were so easy and fun to work with and definitely made our wedding reception perfect!

Profile Picture Kayleigh, 4/14/18, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Chairs, Decor, Tables, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Linens

L&L did such an excellent job for our wedding in November! We had only rented benches for our outdoor ceremony. The benches were dropped off on time and efficiently. We had it set up for an 8 pm pick up during our reception, and they were in and out so quickly/quietly that I didn't even realize that had come to pick everything up! Very professional!!

Profile Picture Brittni, 11/3/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We rented a tent from L & L rentals to protect our wedding guests from the sun during an outdoor cocktail ceremony in August. The employees at L & L were very responsive to our questions and very easy to work with. I would definitely recommend them for rental services!

Profile Picture Courtney, 8/5/17, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Tent Accessories, Tents

My husband and I could not have been happier with our wedding rentals and our experience as a whole with L&L. They were very friendly, flexible, helpful and accommodating, despite the many changes to our invoice throughout the planning process. In addition, the week before the wedding, our planner was able to choose items to rent from their TV & movie prop warehouse that we incorporated into our decor for our reception, as I am a huge "One Tree Hill" fan. Every piece that we rented from L&L was of high quality and looked perfect at our wedding. We would highly recommend getting any and all wedding rentals from L&L!

Profile Picture Kat, 7/14/17, 13 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The company is very responsive. We stopped by to look at the rentals and they were very helpful. The also have a lot of options and items. The delivered the rentals about an hour before we had requested and they picked them up on time. The set up was beautiful!

Profile Picture Deirdre, 6/24/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

L&L was great! We rented all of our linens, some tables, and a floor fan from them. Everything I ordered arrived the day of the wedding. I emailed them several times to adjust what I needed and they were very quick to respond! Highly recommend them!

Profile Picture User5238989, 1+ year ago, 15 Reviews
Services Used: Linens, Clean Up, Delivery, Tables
2.0

I was disappointed in my rentals with L and L. We hired them to rent a dance floor and a few decor items for our wedding. The phone conversations that I had early on were very helpful and the women in their showroom were sweet and allowed me to talk through ideas and book the right items for the wedding. The issue I had with them was on the set up day. We were able to set up for the wedding the day before (thank goodness) and we asked L and L to arrive early in the morning so that we could be done in plenty of time to enjoy the rest of the day. L and L was about an hour and a half late which pushed our set up time back and delayed plans for the rest of the day. They also did not communicate well with their set up guys and it created a conflict during set up which ended with the bride in tears as their lead set up manager yelled at me over the phone. The conflict was ultimately resolved but I was not provided an apology or a discount. I am so thankful that we had all of this happen the day before the wedding because the actual wedding day was perfect.

Profile Picture Mleissa, 6/9/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Dance Floor, Decor, Delivery, Setup

Overall very satisfied. Our items for ceremony and reception were just what we needed. They were delivered hours early which was nice but unexpected. Staff was willing to help us find exactly what we needed.

Profile Picture Amy Marie, 5/27/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Chairs, Delivery, Setup, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

L&L Rentals was the perfect addition to making our dream wedding come true out at Ocean Isle Beach. Being from out of state, they were easy to get in touch with over the phone or via email and were always quick to respond to our questions. They offer an array of decorative options and worked well with our team of vendors to accomplish the look we were going for. Prices were very reasonable, and they were even willing to make last minute changes close to the wedding as we had to schedule a last minute tent due to rain. By following them on social media (Instagram) we found one of our favorite decorative pieces for our wedding…the rustic drink cart that we used for a self-serve craft beer station! Our guests loved it and have been talking about it since. L&L rentals were a great fit for us!

Profile Picture Kate, 5/13/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

To say I had a blast planning my wedding with L&L Rentals does not come close to explaining it. My mom and I went in and the gals there were able to help us nail my vision perfectly! Even my mom thought my vision and color choices was odd before we went in, and L&L was able to pull it all together for us. I'm still getting compliments about the decor at my wedding and it was so much cheaper to rent them than having to buy everything. Will definitely use them again for future parties!

Profile Picture Abigail, 4/1/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Showroom, Altar/Arch, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Decor, Lights, Linens

Farm wedding rentals – L&L Rentals provided the ceremony seating and the reception tent, stage, dance floor, tables, chairs, and linens for our outdoor farm wedding. And they did an amazing job! They were very flexible as the number of chairs and tables were changing even within weeks of the wedding (due to guest list fluctuations), and were very responsive and easy to work with. They also were quite dependable, as they were always on time and did exactly as they said they would. We would recommend them for all of your rental needs and will be using them in the future if the need arises! Thanks L&L!

Profile Picture Sarah, 3/25/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Linens, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Thank you, L&L Tent and Party Rentals, for providing me with all of the linens and accessories that I needed for my wedding day!! They were easy to work with and everything looked great! :)

Profile Picture Melissa, 3/11/17, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Chairs, Decor, Glassware, Linens, Delivery

Jamey and Cynthia were a huge help with our wedding. Our schedule was tight because we decided to get married in a short amount of time. L&L made everything effortless on our part and made great suggestions. We were very happy!

Profile Picture User7648596, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My husband and I recently used L&L for rentals for our wedding. We rented linens, chargers, chairs, and tables from L&L, and the service and help we received was wonderful! We kept going back to their showroom and adding more rental items, and every time we went, the ladies were so friendly and helpful. After a while, keeping track of everything we needed to rent got a little confusing, so they even helped me sort out what rental was used for which purpose, just to make sure that I had everything I needed. Pick up was easy and they delivered the big things we couldn't transport ourselves! If we have a need for anything else to rent, we will definitely use L&L again!

Profile Picture Lisa, 11/19/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Showroom, Linens, Chairs, Tables
2.9

We had initially began our booking process through Etc Rentals before they merged with L&L. Up until our wedding weekend, they were fantastic to work with! The two ladies that work in the office were always so nice, responsive and helpful! Unfortunately, our opinion changed when they dropped off tables and chairs for our rehearsal dinner. When we began to set-up the chairs, we noticed they were covered in mud. L&L's response was that they must've been selected from the wrong stack and sent the delivery guy (ONE person for >50 chairs) back to wipe them off for us (luckily this was done in time). Then, on wedding day, chairs and linens were initially supposed to be dropped off and set-up by 11:30. My planner got to the venue, noting that they weren't there and began to call. She was promised that chairs would be dropped off no later than 2:00pm - not even close. I'm not certain what time they arrived exactly, but my husband and I did our first look at our venue at 3:15, with a large box truck parked to the side and people scurrying to set up chairs in the background. Also, they were supposed to pick up our items from both rehearsal dinner and the venue the night of our wedding. We had to check out of our rental home Sunday morning (where we had rehearsal dinner) with tables and chairs stacked in the back yard because they never came by to pick them up. I had such high hopes for L&L, but following our service our wedding weekend, I would not recommend them to others.

Profile Picture Kate, 10/15/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Linens, Chairs, Tables, Delivery, Setup

We used L&L for tables, chairs, linens and an arbor for our wedding. They were super accommodating as we could not decide on linen color. They even dropped off all items a day early! While they were unloading the truck they allowed us to open the linens and decide on the spot which ones to use (we chose plum) and the delivery guys brought the ivory linens back to the store with them on the truck, saving us time. Would recommend them to anyone needing even rentals.

Profile Picture User6772593, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Altar/Arch, Chairs, Decor, Tables, Barware, Linens
3.8

L&L was great throughout the planning process and was very helpful, but we had a few problems on the wedding day. They showed up about an hour a half later than they told us they would for set up. We were supposed to have 6 gorgeous white umbrellas spread out through our ceremony space on the lawn and they only brought 2 - and then we found out they were the wrong ones. My event coordinator called over and over again trying to get them to bring the correct ones as soon as possible. My ceremony was supposed to begin at 5pm - they showed up at 5pm with only 4 of the umbrellas and began setting them up in the wrong areas. They provided no shade, which was the whole point, and were very unprofessional to be doing set up when the guests are already seated. They should have had the umbrellas there in plenty of time for set up. The umbrellas were one of my favorite items for decoration that I picked out and I was very bummed they weren't set up on time and how they were supposed to be. However, they did refund us for them, thank goodness. Our linens were beautiful, but unfortunately, I would say they are not the most professional and reliable.

Profile Picture Courtney, 9/24/16, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Chairs, Decor, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Showroom, Linens

L&L did a great job at my wedding. During my wedding planning process, this company actually switched names/companies but they did not skip a beat! Everyone I worked with throughout the process was very kind, accommodating, and helpful.

Profile Picture Erin, 9/24/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Glassware, Linens, Chairs, Decor, Tables
4.1

WE have not had our wedding yet but so far L&L has been amazing! My Fiance and I sat in their office for what seemed like forever planning out our wedding. We initial went to see how much things would cost and we ended up planning it all out and renting everything. We made a few changes and reserved everything about a week later. We had so many questions and didn't know where to start. L&L was so helpful, they even had the guys come in and explain things to us about generators, tents, and lights. I hope this quality service continues along with L&L on the weekend of our big day!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Party Supplies
Services Used: Altar/Arch, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lights, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Delivery, Linens

I used L&L for my wedding. They were super accommodating and helpful in picking out the best options for me. We rented all of the dishes, utensils and water glasses from them. Along with benches for the ceremony and all of the linens. As my guest count kept changing they were very helpful in constantly updating my invoice for me. The day of, the delivery was promopt, the guys whom delivered the benches set them up for me and sought my approval on it before leaving. We noticed we had an issue with two of the table clothes when we put them on the tables, the gentleman made a phone call and had new linens to replace those two to us with in 20 minutes. I was extremely pleased with the service, their promtness, and how customer friendly all of the staff was.

Profile Picture Deanne, 7/23/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

L and L made planning our wedding so easy! They were very personable, enjoyable to work with and truly loved what they did! They're prices were great even though their selection may be slightly more limited than party suppliers. However they have plenty of options to make your day beautiful without the cost and rude service of the other guys! Definitely recommend this company and wouldn't go anywhere else for you big day!

Profile Picture Brittany, 7/8/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We rented chargers from L&L for our wedding on 5/29. They were an absolute pleasure to work with. I'm from out of town and they sent me pictures of chargers via email. The customer service was great and they were prompt in their responses. The delivery was scheduled through our ceremony/reception venue and everything went great. They rented our ceremony chairs through L&L as well. Everything turned out beautifully and we were super pleased!

Profile Picture Sarah , 5/29/16, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Chairs, Decor

Judy is amazing! She was so great to work with. She was extremely helpful and accommodating. Judy did a great job helping me with my many versions of my ever changing estimate. she was never annoyed with all the changes. You have to work with Judy. They delivered everything and set everything up. I was not at all disappointed that we choose them.

Profile Picture Jenny, 5/22/16, 11 Reviews