28 Reviews for L&L Style Photo

User Photos
todo alt text
27 L&L Style Photo Reviews

Five stars across the board! Leila & David were easy to coordinate with, very responsive and super flexible. The quality of the finished product was stunning—everything we hoped for and more. Extremely happy and highly recommend!

Profile Picture Zach, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Leila & David were great to work with! They were totally clear about pricing up front, and worked with us to find a package that met our budget, They're great at both creating and capturing moments that look great on film, and their portfolio clearly and accurately represents the quality of work we received. I'm so glad we chose them for our big day!

Profile Picture M, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Leila and David were so amazing - they were patient, had awesome ideas about where to go and were willing to go the extra mile and wait for the perfect lighting before starting the ceremony and family photos. They were also just the easiest and friendliest to work with. Our photos turned out amazing! My only regret is that we didn't take some MORE with our families!

Profile Picture Betty, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My wife and I had a wonderful time working with Leila & David. They provide a great service at a reasonable price, and we were thrilled with our pictures. The best part is that they are easily accessible from your first correspondence all the way to the wedding day, which reassured us that all would go well. We are extremely happy with how everything went!

Profile Picture Kojo, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Leila and David are an incredible team of talented professionals. They captured our city hall ceremony absolutely perfectly, and the portrait session following left us with such amazing photos! They made two awkward people look like professional models - ha! They were indispensable during the process at city hall as well, from giving us great recommendations of less busy times during the day, to letting us know our number was being called and which area of the building to go to. We received our finished photos even quicker than promised and we can't stop looking at them! If you're thinking about booking Leila and David, just do it! You won't regret it :)

Profile Picture Samantha, 8/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Highly recommended! L&L were lovely to work with. I could not be happier with the photos. I've received amazing compliments from the people I shared them with as well. They made the whole process effortless. I just love the feeling of the photos. Candid, immediate, very real. Completely captured the happy and fun and magic of the day.

Profile Picture Kelley, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Leila and David were amazing. Extremely responsive, professional and lovely people. We could not be happier with our wedding pictures!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 12/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Leila and David are incredible. If you are looking for fresh photos that capture your day and your style – never cookie cutter or cheesy – L&L Style is your team. They have a modern take, our photos look like they belong in a magazine spread. The photos perfectly represent the details and emotion of the day. And they were fun to work with, putting us at ease on a very intense day.

We love every photo – the most difficult part was selecting which ones to include in gifts, albums, etc. We could not be happier, or feel luckier, that we chose L&L Style as our photographers. Simply perfect.

Profile Picture Amy, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Leila and David were wonderful to work with. The communication leading up to the event was super clear and quick. On the day of the wedding, they were the ultimate professionals. The calming, professional, bilingual, and creative presence they brought to the day was fantastic. They'll definitely take all the pictures that you ask (different configurations of families, friends, etc.), but I think it's best if you leave them to their own devices. Leila has an amazing eye! The photos we have from our day are exactly what we wanted, which was more photojournalistic than traditional wedding photography. We are so so happy that we went with L&L Style Photo for our special day.

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/15/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

Leila and David photographed our civil ceremony at the NYC City Clerk office and they were absolutely amazing to work with. They responded to every email very quickly and we felt completely confident working with them before we even met them. On the day, they were the perfect professionals. They were especially super patient with our crazy parents jumping all over with their own cameras. After the ceremony, we took a cab ride to Brooklyn and they captured so many fantastic shots. Each photo looks like a piece of art and they caught so many perfect moments between us. They are the coolest couple to spend a few hours with and made this camera-shy couple feel at ease.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 4/18/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Leila and David shot unique and brilliant photos of our elopement!
We were utterly astonished by their talent and creativity! We had a wonderful and fun day with both of them and think that their pictures encapsulated all our feelings and happiness of this very special day in our lifes. They are true artists! We can't wait to share the pictures with our family and really enjoyed working with them!!!

Profile Picture Tatiana, 3/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Leila and David were the perfect choice for our elopement wedding in NYC. The communication before the event was great and very helpful in terms of locations. On the day of our wedding Leila and David made us feel at ease with them instantly and David acted as our witness. It was great having two people (for no extra cost) as David could look for good photo opportunities as well as holding our bags on occasion so as to not ruin the shot!

Our photos are great and we will cherish them forever. They are an excellent memory of our special day in NYC for us and for friends and family who couldn't be there. Thank you Leila and David!

Profile Picture Laura, 3/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We hired Leila and David for our elopement in NYC and we couldn't have done a better choice. They are really nice people and very professional. They made us very comfortable for the pictures, which came out stunning. My family and friends also loved the pictures. I highly recommend them

Profile Picture Natalya, 2/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Leila and her husband David were an absolute pleasure to work with! From our initial meeting to the moment we received our gorgeous photos, I can't praise them high enough. As a photographer, Leila is calm, soothing, and unobtrusive. She has an eye for both portraits and candid shots and is completely open to your suggestions and requests for certain shots. Our guests remarked how seamlessly she moved around the event, I'm sure helped immensely by the assistance of David who gave her the freedom to work. Leila is a fantastic value as well. She shot for 6 hours and even stayed a little longer at the end to capture one final song at our request. The turnaround for our photos was very quick as well. She puts them on a thumb drive and it arrived in a lovely little pouch. All in all, wonderful experience and I highly recommend L&L Style Photo!

Profile Picture Shannon, 11/1/14, 1 Review

Profile Picture Shannon, 11/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

LLSTYLE are a wonderful team. They provided a full professional service from start to finish. They are talented photographers with great imagination. We were so happy with their service and we would definitely use them again.

Profile Picture User4786138, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

They were amazing! We had our dream wedding photography that we'll cherish forever. Thank you so much L&L!!!

Profile Picture User4480296, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Hiring L & L Style Photo for our wedding was one of the best decisions I made. We had two venues and they came to both EARLY and took tons of photos. We loved their work and would highly recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Claire B, 8/7/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We couldn't be more thrilled about the pictures, absolutely top notch! You can see these guys background in fashion & art and their true sensibility to capture the great moments of our day. We are so happy we found them!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 7/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I got married at City Hall in NYC and both Leila and David (L&L Style Photo) were really able to capture those intimate moments which we will cherish forever. We were and still are extremely happy and impressed with the quality of their work, and Leila and David were just wonderful to work with. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Sophia, 6/12/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

It was a pleasure and Leila was a great witness.
We really enjoyed working with her and we love our pictures.

Profile Picture User4820758, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Leila and David were wonderful to work with. Our main priorities for our wedding photographers were value, friendliness and flexibility. Leila and David delivered on all of these counts, from their very reasonable pricing (especially for New York!), to their flexibility in the overall time frame for the package (we wanted wedding and reception only, without the "getting ready" photos, so we could just relax with friends and family during that time). I was so appreciative of the fact that they were willing to conduct all planning via email - with all the other meetings we had for planning, it was nice to have one less appointment to schedule - while also making it clear that we were welcome to meet in person if we wished. They were always very responsive, and even checked in every now and then, and were very warm in their correspondence.

I also appreciated their photojournalistic style. Since neither my husband nor I usually love posing for photos, we were more interested in finding photographers who would help capture the feelings of the day as well as the people there. We did do a few posed shots by ourselves and with family, and these were all so quick and easy, which was perfect for us. Their calm and professional demeanors put us completely at ease. Since we are both usually hyper-aware of the presence of cameras, the most amazing thing was how completely unaware we were of their presence during the event - I think Leila might be part ninja! It made it so easy for us to just be present in the moment and enjoy ourselves.

We were thrilled with the results. The photos were sent within a few weeks, and David helped us to design beautiful albums for us and our parents.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 5/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Leila and David captured my style and shot beautiful, modern and warm photos of my wedding. I loved their light and style so much, I even invited them to shoot for Glamour Brazil, magazine in which I'm senior editor.

Profile Picture Paula, 5/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The pictures were wonderful! I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Melinda, 4/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We couldn't be happier with the pictures!! We also ordered an album and it looks spectacular. This is top notch photography with a quality that exceeds any expectation. When we look at the pictures they bring us back to every moment of the day!

Profile Picture Jennifer , 11/2/13, 1 Review