LJD Entertainment Reviews

25 | Huntley, IL

25 Reviews for LJD Entertainment

• User7893615 ·

My husband and I met with Larry with a cluster, we had no idea where to begin. He eased our mind immediately! He organized the night just right, I couldn't have asked for anything better. My guests still talk about what an amazing time they had at our wedding. Thank you Larrry, you made a normally stressful situation run smoothly, and you found my favorite song! I will always recommend Larry to anyone who is looking for a dj!

Sent on 03/12/2017

Shawna Ferry · Married on 07/06/2019

Couldn't ask for a better DJ!

We couldn't have asked for a better DJ! You could tell Larry was experienced and loved what he did. He was funny, energetic, and our guests had a blast! He truly made the night extra special for my husband Gerry and I.

Sent on 09/10/2019

Mariel · Married on 08/04/2018

Larry was very easy to work with and had everyone dancing! He replied to my email and texts immediately. He was also very patient with us. He was very accommodating when we had to meet with time place ect...

Sent on 08/21/2018

Amy · Married on 07/21/2018

Perfect dj!!!! The evening was planned and excuted without a flaw! Larry played something for everyone as well as all songs requested! All my gues kept say this was the best wedding they have ever been too!!! Great job Larry we love you!!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Monika · Married on 06/09/2018

Larry did an amazing job as the Dj at our wedding! He had the crowd dancing all night. My family is polish and he did a great job mixing in some polish songs throughout the night!

Sent on 06/11/2018
  • Michael

Michael · Married on 06/08/2018

Larry is a great DJ and MC. He made our wedding so much fun.

Sent on 06/27/2018

Megan · Married on 02/10/2018

Great music, great personality, lots of fun!

Sent on 04/27/2018

Kellen · Married on 09/16/2017

Larry was an absolutely fantastic DJ for our wedding! He took care of all the important details for schedule, intros, and music. We didn't have to worry about anything because he was always on point with what needed to happen. He was incredibly fun to work with and had the dance floor packed the entire night. Would DEFINITELY recommend him!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Brooke · Married on 09/03/2017

He's great! Really easy to work with & reasonably priced!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Stephanie · Married on 07/31/2017

Amazing! Will be doing more party!

Sent on 08/25/2017

Alida · Married on 07/02/2017

Larry was fabulous! He was so willing to work around my needs and wants! He was the final touch to an incredible party!! I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Nicky · Married on 04/01/2017

Larry was our dj and mc for our wedding on April 1st, and he was fantastic! His charismatic personality and the way he could read our guest's music needs was spot on. He had everyone dancing and no one wanted to leave, in fact we ended up extending the time for an extra hour and he was a great sport about it, we appreciated his flexibility. Highly recommend him!

Sent on 04/14/2017

Missy · Married on 02/28/2017

I would recommend LJD to ANYONE!! I've used him and recommended for weddings, birthday parties, graduations and even some events for work! Professional, funny, personable and just a great entertainer!

Sent on 02/28/2017

Sara · Married on 01/21/2017

Larry was professional, hilarious and very interactive. He took requests and did his very best to accommodate all music tastes for my guests. He was fantastic, and I would recommend him to anyone looking to add that extra special to their event.

Sent on 02/28/2017

Jana · Married on 12/17/2016

Larry definitely brought his A-game to our wedding. He really read the room, and knew just what to play and when to play it. Thank you so much for making our day an amazing success! I would recommend his talents to anyone in need. Thanks again, Larry! You're the best!!

Sent on 03/12/2017

Nikki · Married on 10/02/2015

Larry was an amazing DJ! I couldn't have been happier to have him as my DJ! Everything was perfect!!

Sent on 03/06/2017

Julie · Married on 09/12/2015

Larry DJ'd our daughter's wedding. Upon first meeting him over a "getting to know you" meal, we got to learn who Larry was, a bit of his story and his heart and passion for his job. Larry is a story-teller and a listener. He worked with our bride and groom systematically to pull out their tastes in music and what they personally desired. This was our first child's wedding and we are not from a "dancing" family. Honestly, I was a bit nervous that the dancing would be a flop. Larry was SO MUCH MORE than just a DJ. His professionalism and confidence throughout the entire wedding/reception was far more important than I anticipated would be necessary. He calmly and confidently organized the introduction of the families, wedding party and bride and groom in an exciting, creative way...highlighting the bride and groom. During the dancing, Larry was able to draw our guests of all ages (and ourselves included) onto the dance floor and keep it going the entire night. He was instinctually able to recognize and control the momentum and energy of the evening. By hiring Larry for our wedding, we received far more than we thought we needed (first wedding). He never put himself forward, but quietly stayed in the background, orchestrating our wedding and truly making it the most memorable evening!

Sent on 03/07/2017

jack & Suzy · Married on 06/27/2015

Larry was a great recommendation. My wife and I had Larry run the music at our wedding and with very little input needed from us put on an awesome evening.

Sent on 03/07/2017

Renee · Married on 10/31/2014

My best advice is have faith in your DJ. Do some requests, but have faith in the professional that you hired. Really, they know best. That is what we did and we were so incredibly happy with the results. We received so many compliments from our guests about our DJ. We had him just take control of the music and we were beyond thrilled with the results.

Sent on 03/06/2017

Stephanie · Married on 07/28/2018

Best DJ ever! Been to a lot of weddings and he is by far the best! Makes the dance floor fun, takes requests, polite and accommodating to guests. I am still getting compliments from how awesome our DJ was! Thank you Larry!!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Vicki · Married on 10/28/2017

Great job Larry! Everyone had a great time! Thank you!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Kristen · Married on 06/16/2018

Larry was AMAZING! Everyone loved him! Only complaint is that he approached the bride to ask when she wanted to do the first dance at the wedding-you should never ask the bride on the wedding day, especially since it was agreed upon weeks prior. Other than that, he was the bomb and very flexible with changes in the schedule due to unknown changes in the speech timeline.

Sent on 07/30/2018

Jamie · Married on 09/02/2017

Larry was great! Very organized, but relaxed and makes everything transition smoothly throughout the night! Our dance floor was packed with people the entire night! Really knows how to keep the crowd dancing!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Sarah · Married on 06/16/2017

Everything went great! We kept people dancing, and having fun! We would recommend you to friends and family in the future!

Sent on 07/03/2017