291 Reviews for LJDJS Event Design and Entertainment

One Event Per Day (13)
Liability Insurance (12)
Projector (3)
Disco Ball (2)

Chris Andres of LJDJs was a fantastic DJ and MC for my event. He entertained from beginning to end! He played our requested songs and was adaptable when guests had special requests throughout the party. I highly recommend Chris and would definitely hire him again.

Profile Picture Rachel, 8/5/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I don't even know where to begin! My husband and I booked Ricardo Medrano as our wedding DJ. We met with him several times to go over packages, pricing, song/dance order, etc. Each meeting was as professional and informative as the last one. Ricardo is very knowledgeable in his field and truly wants his clients to have the best time of their lives. We are beyond pleased with how our wedding turned out. Ricardo had everyone up and dancing at all times! He got the guests going and hyped them up. He even danced with us and the guests. We gave him a list of songs we wanted to play, but he knew the feel of the crowd and knew which songs he should play too. We wanted our guests to have a fun time at our wedding and Ricardo surpassed our expectations. So many of our guests tell us they had such a blast and that it was one of the most fun weddings they're ever been to! My husband and I had more fun on our wedding day than we could have imagined. We highly recommend Ricardo for any event; he'll put all of his hard work into it and make it as special as it could be. Thank you again Ricardo!

Photos
Profile Picture Cassandra, 7/13/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Ricardo was amazing! 3 weeks later I'm still getting compliments on my DJ! The dance floor was packed form 7 till midnight.

Profile Picture Kate, 6/22/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Amazing! What are you waiting for? A sign? Well this is it! My husband and I almost made the mistake of settling for an average DJ after meeting with various DJs and I was about to give up hope, but our wedding planner suggested we run over and meet Jack and it was the best spontaneous decision ever! His passion and vision for customized details for our day is mind-blowing! Jack and his team are great! Everyone keeps saying how great he was and the screens, visuals, and piano (YOU NEED THIS)! He knows how to read the crowd and make sure that the music is on point! Seriously, why are you still reading pick up that phone and call Jack and say we're booking you! You will never regret it! Planning is challenging and I'm tell you look no further because this is an easy yes. Say yes to the best DJ- Jack!

Profile Picture Andrea, 6/22/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Flat Screen, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Omg !!! Words can’t begin to describe the blessing it was to fing this crew !! Some time ago i had made my descision of whom i eould hire for my wedding entertainment; however somebody had other plans. I recieved a call frim Ricardo Medrano offering their services. I kindly explained i was almost positive which DJ i was going with. And Ricardo quickly highlighted the small percentage that was still unsure( since i was ALMOST SURE) and ecplaind his ecpience his distict stlye of work , his passion my his work and kindly asked for a 20 minutes meeting at his office, i really couldnt dispute his reasoning and agreed! It WAS ABSOLUTELY ONE OF THE BEST CHOICE MADE during my wedding planning process! During our meeting the courtesy proessionalism was obvious but it was the warm of Ricardo’s personality the friendliness and passion for his work and his vision as he explain his visualization for your event waa what had us commited because we knew he was committed. He made himself available to us all day andy day , responded quicly to our messages when need be. Always with that same cheer and passion and humor . The moment I walked out the doorI did not just leave with guarantee of fist class quality work n respresentations but the expertise of “The Wedding Doctor “the bring a complete sucess to my wedding night! And that it was a ABSOLUTE SUCCESS!!
They brought life laughter great selection of music, wonderful visuals and montage, they provided entertainment , music humor and interaction with every guest that only family can bring! Paired with DJ RICARDO (our MC ) was Dj Chris ANDREAS for my big day (06-21-18) . And i couldnt have left this job in better hands! My guest are still raving snd appyaldung their work!
The Ceremony Music 5⭐️‘S
Cocktail HR music 5⭐️‘S
Photo Booth 5⭐️‘S
Reception Entertainment 5⭐️‘S 5⭐️‘S
Maritza & Fernando Jimenez

Profile Picture Maritza, 6/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

I met Chris on a bridal expo in Secaucus and i'm glad that I took his info to made an appointment at LJDJs office because my husband and I are looking for a right DJ/MC to our wedding day. We got married on 6/16/18 at Old Tappan Manor and it just happened to be Chris and his wife wedding anniversary on the day we are getting married. During our meeting he told us he is allowed to work on his wedding anniversary and that for me he is already being professional and also passionate about his job. As we know wedding planning can be very stressful and hectic but thank God we booked LJDJs, but Chris always flexible to listen to our requests and accommodate all our requests. DJ Emad, also did a great job and I have to tell you even the older folks were dancing on the floor and everybody had so much fun. They made us feel confident in having them be a part of our day even before it was here. We are so happy that we chose LJDJs and so grateful that Chris and his team were a part of our big day! Thank you so much for making it the BEST DAY EVER!

Profile Picture Airalyn, 6/15/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Ricardo was AMAZING! He did my wedding and my guests are raving about how he kept them engaged. I know I probably drove him crazy with all my changes and requests but he never complained or gave me a bad attitude he was always positive and ready to do whatever asked. He is full of so many great ideas that when I was shopping around other DJ vendors did not have. I needed a christian modern wedding and he pulled it off. A little of everything for everyone. He is upbeat, energetic, fun, and passionate for what he does. if you are looking for a DJ for any event type, this is your guy!

Photo for LJDJS Event Design and Entertainment Review - At the Mansion at Mountain Lakes, check it out.Cloud effect!
Profile Picture Cindy, 6/3/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Where do I even start? Chris was such a pleasure to work with from the very beginning of the planning stages to the wedding day. Our guests loved them! Chris was always so upbeat and kept the guests going with his great MC skills! Would definitely love to work with them again in the future!

Profile Picture Janine, 6/1/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Since the moment I came across LJDJs website and actually got to meet Ricardo I was already in, ready to book him for our wedding on May 26, 2018! And it happened!! It was such an AMAZING time to work with Ricardo from start to finish. He was upbeat, energetic, ready to help us in anyway he could and made it one less thing to stress about. He knew exactly what we wanted every time we meet from the music to how the reception should have went!! Even the photo booth layout to match our wedding theme it was everything and more than what we expected! I loved working with Ricardo and of course with Junior working the tables. Once you go into their offices everyone is so welcoming with who ever you end up choosing LJDJs is the way to go. I would recommend LJDJs and Ricardo to anyone looking to have an awesome time!! My husband already booked him for our future daughters sweet 16 in the year 2036!! Thank you again for everything Ricardo from your fave couple Mr. & Mrs. Gonzalez #sisray52618

Profile Picture Sismely , 5/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

LJDJS is by far the BEST decision we made for our wedding! Jack was our DJ and he is so easy to work with, funny, knows what to play for the crowd to keep them dancing, and all around great guy! Gustovo & George were our videographer & photographer and they were amazing! Our video came out beyond perfect (yes I cried watching it) and we are just waiting for our photos. I know that we will not be let down! LJDJS keep doing what you are doing bc I keep referring you bc of your outstanding talent!

Profile Picture Jillian, 5/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Ricardo ran the show for our wedding at Shackamaxon Country Club on 5/12/18 and I have to say, he knows how to make sure the dance floor is always full!! The music was SO good, he got everyone young and old on the dance floor and he nailed the flow of the event perfectly, adjusting his schedule on the fly to maximize the party time. He's super professional and writes out every last detail (which I really appreciated) and his energy level was amazing. We had so much fun. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND hiring Ricardo from LJDJS for your wedding!!

Profile Picture Laura, 5/12/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: MC, One Event Per Day, Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

We saw Chris in action at a friend's wedding and knew we wanted to book him for ours! Loved the music choices and style, we trusted them with the entire playlist. Chris brought high energy to our reception and is great at getting people engaged and on the dance floor (even shy parents). Our guests said they had a blast, and we had so much fun!

Profile Picture Donna, 5/11/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

LJDJ's Jack Bermeo and Eric Kramer were amazing! We originally had our wedding planned at a venue in NJ. Unfortunately my future father in law passed away and we had put our wedding planning on hold until the end of January (Our wedding was May 11th). Jack & Eric were extremely understanding and flexible as we changed our wedding to be smaller and in Fort Lauderdale Florida. They flew out to Florida and met with us the night before our wedding. They took time to get to know us and what we envisioned our special day looking and sounding like. Both Jack & Eric went above and beyond and went out to the shops to buy some confetti and other items to help make our wedding extra special. LJDJ's offer so many amazing packages. They also really helped facilitate and organize our day. My husband and I as well as all our guests really enjoyed ourselves the entire night. It was truly amazing. Jack was both my sisters DJ for their weddings as well and continued to do an amazing job at my wedding. We highly recommend Jack & Eric for your wedding. They will truly make it so memorable and unforgettable.

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/10/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

LJDJ and Jack Bermeo were amazing. Jack made our day extra memorable. The atmosphere he set with his amazing talent has left our guests talking about our wedding until this day. He knew exactly what we wanted and truly knows how to read a crowd. We had an amazing time.

Profile Picture Dilenia, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We used LJDJs for our wedding on 4/28. Ricardo was AMAZING to work with from start to finish. He was upbeat, energetic, ready to help at any time of day and went above and beyond for us. He made it SO easy to work with them....if we couldn’t make it into their offices he offered FaceTime as an option to speak so it would be easier for us. The party itself was above anything we could have asked for—he was accompanied by Crystal Vargas on percussion who was incredible as well. I would recommend LJDJs and Ricardo to anyone looking to have an awesome event!! Thank

Photo for LJDJS Event Design and Entertainment Review - The dance floor was ALWAYS packed!
Profile Picture Alyssa, 4/28/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Flat Screen, Photobooth, Uplighting

Had an amazing time with LJDJS at a wedding this past weekend, would recommend Ricardo and Mike to anyone and everyone.

Profile Picture Craig, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris and his team were amazing!! We had the best time and everyone raved about the night!! Thank you for the most amazing night of our lives!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

jack and his crew are simply amazing !! everything was perfect he had so many great ideas. id pick ljdjs over anyone! the photographers were the best everyone was on point. so professional with everything they had to offer. my entire wedding party was satisfied thank you so much guys.

Profile Picture nichole & stephano, 4/22/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I couldn’t wait to write this review for LJDJS. I was on my honeymoon and said to my husband “I can’t wait to write a review for LJDJs.”

We had the best experience with Ricardo Medrano. From begin to end his energy and positivity was exactly what you need during stressful party planning. He was the DJ at our wedding and did a phenomenal job. Days after our wedding our guests were still raving about him and his energy. He made us, laugh, cry and most importantly DANCE! Ricardo remembered the important things to us and made sure it was incorporated into the big day.

Ricardo, from the bottom our hearts thank you for making our wedding EPIC! We literally can’t wait to use again!!!!

-Daniel, Alana & Archie Fossati

Profile Picture Alana, 4/20/18, 5 Reviews

Where do we begin?!
From our first encounter to the end of our wedding day, Ricardo and the entire LJDJS team has been top notch. Let me explain what I mean when I say "first encounter". Two weeks after Will and I got engaged, my Maid of Honor brought me to the Bridal Expo at Meadowlands. We were turning the last corner and heading out when all of the sudden this blast of energy swooped in and changed the path of wedding planning for me (as far as a DJ goes!). Ricardo was FULL of energy, to say the very least and to be honest (and he knows this), he wasn't my "taste" or what I was looking for in a DJ and leader in entertainment for our day. We joked, laughed and he toned it down to accommodate my overall feel for our day and to re-grab my attention. From then on we started our relationship!

Ricardo has been attentive, accommodating, understanding and most importantly - FUN! Our wedding had a variety of special touches from the introduction being a video o the screens to a traditional Chinese tea ceremony that all demanded Ricardo's attention and expertise. He was never shy, never said no and never was afraid of the challenges presented to him.

Another major "must" for our day was to have a bilingual EMCEE. Ricardo was on top of constantly changing up our music with a Latin flair while knowing and understanding the crowd he was working for. This paid huge respect to my husband's family and kept our party rockin' all night with different genres of music.

We can't say enough about Ricardo and his team. They are truly the best of the best and we go above and beyond to recommend LJDJS to anyone for whatever the occasion may be.

We love you LJDJS and wish you all the luck in the world! Thank you for making our day one to always remember and impossible to forget!

xo,
Lauren and William Lopez

Profile Picture Lauren, 3/29/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We were blessed to find DJ Ricardo of LJDJs at a friends wedding last year. We were so impressed with him at that event we knew he was the one we wanted for our own wedding. I have never seen a DJ work as hard as he did and actually seem to have fun while he was doing it. DJ Ricardo and his entire team were such a pleasure to work with. He is professional, attentive, knowledgeable and an all around great person. We worked with him in the months leading up to our wedding and he addressed every single detail with the utmost care. We knew he was going to be good, actually we knew he was going to be amazing, because we had already seen him in action. But on the day of our wedding he surpassed our highest expectations. Every song from our ceremony, cocktail hour through to reception was perfect. He had our guests dancing, clapping, and super hyped until the very last dance. He played every song on our "must play" list and surprised us with his own choices that brought the playlist to another level. I can not recommend him highly enough. If you need a DJ for any occasion, look no further. DJ Ricardo of LJDJs is the only DJ you need. He was well worth the price. Thank you DJ Ricardo for everything and making our dream wedding a reality! It would not have been the same without you! You are truly the best!

Profile Picture Richard, 3/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Jesse "Griffon" Domanski was an amazing MC and kept the party going till the very end. He ensured that our special day went flawlessly! He hyped up the crowd the entire time! Joanna Joks was there to make sure everyone was taken care of at the photo booth and gave me a beautiful keepsake at the end of the night! Ricardo Medrano and Tyler Montijo made the mix of music from American, to Pakistani and Spanish were mixed in perfectly. Everyone attending our wedding shared how amazing the night went and how the LJDJS did a wonderful job engaging everyone there. What a perfect night! Thank you! I highly recommend LJDJS for your events!

Profile Picture Maliha, 3/8/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris Andres and Phillip Lee did a fantastic job as MC and DJ at our wedding! I was worried we wouldn't have enough people on the dance floor, but Chris knew exactly how to read the crowd and they had guests up and dancing in no time. We had several people complimenting the music and the energy and how much fun they had that night, so I knew we made the right choice. Chris even let me grab the mic during an Ace of Base song so I could serenade the crowd with some of the lyrics.

I should also mention that Chris doubled as our ordained minister. He was very accommodating in our request for a "short and sweet" ceremony. We loved saying that the guy marrying us will also get everyone fist pumping later that night.

Thank you Chris and Phillip for a wonderful evening!

Profile Picture Erin, 2/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jack, Tyler, Eric, & Joseph were absolutely amazing!!! From the moment we met Jack we had an instant connection & was on the same page for everything! He is simply amazing. He LOVES what he does & goes above & beyond for all of his clients. We had the pleasure of hiring Jack as our officiant for the first time in his career & now all of our wedding guests want to either hire him as their officiant to get married or to renew vows! By the end of the ceremony the guests already said it was the best wedding they’ve been too. Then Jack, Tyler, Joseph, & Eric continued to go above & beyond at the reception & by the end of the night guests were asking me to extend the party!! You CANNOT miss the opportunity to hire these guys. Simply amazing, professional, & fun!! LJDJs deserves nothing less than 5 stars!

Profile Picture Samantha, 2/1/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I highly recommend LJDJs for any type of event. They are just the best, I had the best time of my life on my wedding day. They went beyond my expectations, thanks so much for made my wedding day unforgettable with an amazing entertainment.

Profile Picture Cynthia, 1/4/18, 1 Review