LJ Franklin Photography Reviews

46 | New Richmond, OH

46 Reviews for LJ Franklin Photography

Laura · Married on 08/06/2016

Linda did a fantastic job! First, she was the only photographer who called me back. Second, I accidentally missed my second meet up with her, but she was still willing to do my wedding!! Third, we had chosen a wedding package that included another photographer. The second photographer that she had hired was equally as fantastic to work with! Linda is very good with direction also, especially when it come to family photos!

Sent on 08/23/2016

LJ Franklin Photography's reply:

Thank you Laura. It was a pleasure .

Megan · Married on 06/04/2016

LJ Franklin was in short phenomenal! She helped keep me organized and on top of things before the wedding, even sending me helpful articles along the way. She gives you as much or as little help as you want in choosing what kind of poses you want and what will look great in the long run. She is very talented and has a fantastic eye. In addition to her talent she is incredibly patient in an environment that can feel rushed and overwhelming. She's great at winning over the non picture takers (like my husband) and making them look like naturals! I am so grateful we had LJ to capture our special day! She would be a great choice for any bride! Thanks!

Sent on 06/21/2016

LJ Franklin Photography's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. The two of you were a joy to work with.

Kayla · Married on 10/24/2015

When I looked through our wedding photos I smiled, I laughed, I cried, and the fact that we weren’t outside didn’t occur to me once. Linda captured so much more than just your standard bridal party photos. She captured the entire FEELING of the day; that’s the thing I love the absolute most about LJ Franklin Photography, she captures the moments that you don’t even realize are being captured; like the deep, full body laughter shared between my husband and I, and the love-filled look he was giving me that I didn’t see while our letters were being read to each other. Those are the pictures I keep going back to, those real moments where Linda somehow captured our personalities and love for one another in a photograph we didn’t even realize she was taking. Every time I look through my album, which is often, I can see so much more than a photograph of two people, I can feel exactly what I was feeling in that moment. Since this is my second time working with her and going through a wedding album she has done, I have come to know, that is just what Linda does. She gets to know you, she becomes more than a vendor, she is a friend, she learns what is important to you, she pays attention to every special moment of your day and she delivers something spectacular every time.

Sent on 12/01/2015

LJ Franklin Photography's reply:

Thank you for your glowing review and kind words. It was a real pleasure working with you and Eric on your wedding day. You made my job that much more enjoyable by being involved in the planning of the photographs. Even though the weather that day was wet, windy, and cold, you and your bridal party did not let that get in the way of having a fantastic time. The end result showed your love for each other and made the photographs that much better.

Angela · Married on 10/03/2015

Linda and Peter(our 2nd photographer) did an absolutely amazing job!! We couldn't wait to get our pictures back and when we did they were so beautiful and creative. All the memories from that day come rushing back and it is nice to see what others were doing while you weren't there(those candid moments that you wish you were there for). Even though it was really cold outside on our wedding day you would never be able to tell from the pictures!
    THANK YOU Linda, you made the day unforgettable!

Sent on 01/09/2016

LJ Franklin Photography's reply:

Thanks for your kind review. It was so much fun working with you, your family, and wedding party. Everyone was there to enjoy your day. Their joy and love for you could be seen in every picture.

Linda was a wonderful wedding photographer and we would highly recommend her! She was very professional, responsive and easy to work with during the entire wedding process. She photographed our entire wedding day as well as our engagement session - my husband and I were really excited and pleased with the quality of her pictures. She was quick in getting our wedding pictures back too which is a plus (not even a month)! We enjoyed our time with Linda and couldn't have asked for a better photographer!

JOHN J. · Married on 07/17/2015

GREAT ! ! Wedding Photographer !

I am the groom. Photography is a serious hobby of mine.
    LJ Franklin is easy to work with and takes memorable photographs that you want to look at again and again and again ...
    After the wedding is over and the flowers are gone all you have are your memories of the wedding day and the photographs.
    The photographs are beautiful ! The quality of work is excellent !
    The photography is worth every penny !
    I went with my fiance to the bridal shows.
    The photographers do NOT pay attention to the groom !
    LJ Franklin listened to what I wanted and pays attention to every detail.
    I told LJ Franklin that my fiance made the flower arrangements and decorations for the wedding herself.
    When we got back our photographs, there were pictures of the flowers and ALL the decorations that my wife took time to make.
    I RECOMMEND LJ FRANKLIN FOR YOUR WEDDING ! !

Sent on 09/11/2015

LJ Franklin Photography's reply:

Thank you for your review and kind words. It was a real pleasure working with you.

JOHN J. · Married on 07/17/2015

Linda is easy to work with. She will give you professional photographs - much better than your phone selfie.

Sent on 12/09/2015

LJ Franklin Photography's reply:

Thank you for your review. It was a real pleasure working with you and your family.

Rachel · Married on 06/13/2015

Linda is fantastic! When I first emailed Linda to inquire about photography prices and availability, Linda was very prompt in her response to me. A few days later we talked on the phone and she asked me questions about myself and what I'm looking for in the wedding photography. Her friendly and professional personality made me happy I had already signed a contract with her. Every time I had a questions for her during the months of planning the wedding, Linda would get back to me instantly. Her communication is exceptional.

I don't think I could have picked a better photographer. I had two photographers the day of the wedding--Linda and Jay. Their personalities were very easy going and calming. They took charge and knew exactly what shots to take and what scenery to use! My pictures turned out absolutely beautiful! I have had multiple people tell me they look like pictures that should be in a magazine. Linda's photography is definitely 5 stars!

Emily · Married on 06/13/2015

Linda was a wonderful photographer! I would recommend her to anyone looking for a professional, high quality photographer.

Rita · Married on 06/13/2015

Linda was a wonderful photographer and a pleasure to interact with. Her photos are magazine worthy! Thank you, Linda, for capturing our daughters special day so beautifully!

Sent on 07/23/2015

LJ Franklin Photography's reply:

You and your family were fantastic. Thank you for asking me to be a part of the celebration.

Linda captured our engagement photos as well as our wedding day and did an awesome job for both! She was very receptive to our ideas and made sure to have our must-have photos. I liked that she took a look at my Pinterest page of photo ideas so she could get an idea of poses and photo styles we liked. Our wedding day ended up being very cold and windy which resulted in the majority of our pictures being inside. I wasn’t thrilled with this because I wanted to take our pictures outside at a park but fortunately we were able to get some great shots indoors! Linda wrote out a schedule of how our day would go and where/when we would be taking pictures which helped keep everything organized. She was great at making sure we were on schedule! Linda was also able to capture some very creative and artistic shots which are some of my favorites. Linda was able to give us an awesome, stress-free experience as our photographer and she is definitely worth every penny as we ended up with beautiful photographs!

Sent on 11/20/2014

LJ Franklin Photography's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you. You were so organized and flexible. Thank you for asking me to be a part of your day.

Linda took striking photographs of my daughter's wedding truly capturing the joy of the bride and groom. The couple's style and personality were apparent in every photo.

Linda captured the individual personality of the couple in her artistic and unique style. I would absolutely recommend Linda and I hope to hire her to photograph my own wedding soon. She was very professional and easy to work with.

Linda is an artistic photographer who truly captured the love and excitement we felt at the wedding. She adapted quickly to any situation and made the venue look even more beautiful than we thought it could be.

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 06/06/2014

Photography is Linda Franklin's passion. Linda is talented, hard-working, friendly, and personable. Her ability to make all involved feel comfortable while keeping her clients expectations in mind results in incredibly beautiful, natural, and intimate images. Friends and family have said that our wedding pictures are "beyond excellent," "breathtaking," and "the most gorgeous they have ever seen." We agree, and are confidant that you will treasure the experience and the end result.

Holt · Married on 06/06/2014

Linda was a delight to work with. She was very professional and pleasant to work with. She worked with us to set up the shots that she thought look great as well as what we thought would be nice for us. He knowledge and talent resulted in great photos of our wedding day.

Alyssa · Married on 12/28/2013

We absolutely loved working with LJ Photography. Linda is extremely professional and we could not have been happier with the images that she captured. I would recommend LJ Photography to anyone in the area looking for a photographer, for the quality and quantity of photos we received the value is unbeatable. Linda spend a lot of time with us to get to know us and to know that moments were most important to us and the types of images we wanted. I was very impressed with how responsive and flexible she was; we changed our location to have images taken before our wedding just a few days ahead and she was extremely understanding. We are just thrilled with the service we received and the beautiful images she captured!

Sent on 02/05/2014

LJ Franklin Photography's reply:

Thank you for your review. It was such an honor to photograph both of your daughter's weddings. They were so easy and fun to work with throughout the entire process.

Megan · Married on 09/22/2013

My husband and I got married this last fall, and we knew that Linda was the photographer we had to have! We had experience with her before, and after a few emails and phone calls, we knew we had the day ironed out and ready. We cannot thank Linda enough for going out of her way (out of state, actually) to help us. Although that day can be stressful, she was in a great mood and was having a great time with us. It is easy to see how much she enjoys what she does, and that makes the experience all the better. We formed a shot list together before the wedding, which consisted of traditional photographs as well as fun, spontaneous shots. She had a great time manipulating the urban environment to suit our needs, mixing hard and soft elements for some truly unique photos that I do not think we could have achieved with anyone else. She is also great at finding the candid moments that we would have missed, and even jumped in the photobooth with us a few times, adding even more laughter and fun to an already superior experience!
    In addition to all of these elements, Linda is a genuinely kind and helpful person, who truly wants the best for you and your day. She will not try to rush through it like it is only a job, instead of her passion. The joy she takes in her profession will show in your photographs!

Sent on 05/26/2014

LJ Franklin Photography's reply:

Thank you for your review. It was so much fun working with the two of you. Your urban wedding location made for some unconventional and striking photographs.

Sandy · Married on 09/22/2013

We were so pleased with the experience and results of Linda's photography of my first daughter's wedding that we had to book her for my second daughter's wedding as well! Linda was very thoughtful during pre-wedding discussions; she listened to the wishes of the bride and groom, strategizing to make their day unique and special, while still being creative and spontaneous in the moment. Linda's professional nature allowed them to be honest about their wishes for the wedding, but she also made the experience fun with her highly energetic personality. I give Linda my highest recommendation and encourage you to meet with her to discover how she can capture your special day, just as she did for both of my daughters.

Jodi · Married on 08/10/2013

LJ Franklin Photography was the best decision we made (aside from marrying one another)! Linda Franklin was timely, professional and truly exceeded our expectations. Her service is excellent. She is personable, highly experienced and really gets to know you and what you are looking for out of a photographer.

She has a great eye for photography and utilized both our venues to their full potential. For example, she found a window located on a stairway that let in the most beautiful light. I had never noticed this area before nor realized how perfect it would be! She also had an eye for where to capture all the "must have" photos of your dress, shoes, etc. Her experience helped move the photos along timely and even allowed us to get some extra photos I was not sure we would have time for. The quality is perfect and she includes everything you could want in her packages for a very fair and reasonable price!

She also did a photo booth for us at the reception and this was wonderful. I highly recommend adding this. The quality of photos we got and the user friendly access to them was well worth the price and is one of the best I have seen. I had several family and friends tell me how wonderful the photo booth was.

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about LJ Franklin Photography. My husband and I plan on using LJ Franklin for all our photography in the future.

Sent on 09/08/2013

LJ Franklin Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind comments. The two of you were a joy to work with and the wedding was awesome.

Ryan · Married on 08/10/2013

Linda was extremely professional and helpful throughout the entire engagement/wedding process. We traveled in from out of town for our engagement photos and she was more than flexible with our schedules. Her vision and experience enhanced the quality of our wedding. The pictures could not have turned out any better.

We will certainly be working with Linda from here on out to document any major life events. I highly recommend her services.

Two thumbs up!!

When our daughter announced that she was getting married, we really didn't consider any other photographer. Ms. Franklin had been photographing our family for years, first as an amateur photographer, at family gatherings, and later as a professional for graduation photos, engagement pictures etc. She takes into consideration the desires of the client, and the personalities of the subjects. Ms. Franklin is especially gifted at putting people at ease, making the entire experience a pleasure, which creates more relaxed and natural photos. She is a pleasure to work with.

Trina · Married on 06/14/2013

When shopping for the perfect photographer it became stressful and time consuming. After speaking with Linda we were confident that we had found the perfect match. We asbolutely LOVE LJFranklin Photography. When we had our consult with Linda, we had a warm and loving experience.Linda made us feel special. She was very professional and personable and she didn't make us feel like it was just a job for her but a pleasure for her to make our wedding day a memorable one for us. The images that we received were photos that we didn't remember or even know that took place. We had the opportunity to experience our wedding through the eyes of our guest and it was a wonderful feeling to see all the beauty and smiles and love through photos. Those memories we will forever cherish. We definitely appreciate and recommend LJFranklin Photography for anyone seeking professional photography.

alecia · Married on 06/14/2013

LJFranklin did an exceptional job capturing our engagement and wedding day. We also received positive feedback from our guests. She was patient with our wedding party and offered a variety of creative ideas.-The Boss- ;-)

Caitlin · Married on 10/06/2012

Linda photographed my wedding in the bitter cold of October… and she, along with the rest of my wedding party, was such an awesome sport! Her energy and enthusiasm helped keep the process fun and easy. Linda gave my day more attention than I could have ever imagined. She paid so much attention to detail, and she made sure I was comfortable throughout the shoot. Linda can take into consideration the needs and wants of both the bride and the groom, finding ways to make everyone happy with a shot, even if the two opinions were totally different! She cranked out so many photos during the day (moments that I didn’t even realize she captured!) that I have a huge gallery to look through to remember the hectic day. The photos are classic and truly captured the significant elements of the day.