Lizzy Oakley Photography Reviews

34 | Nashville, TN

34 Reviews for Lizzy Oakley Photography

Michael · Married on 05/30/2017

Lizzy is awesome! Our engagement photos turned out amazing! She is very helpful, she gave us suggestions for where to take them. And we had so much fun during the shoot!

Sent on 03/02/2018

Erin · Married on 12/21/2016

I'm so happy I was referred to lizzy for my wedding, not only does she take amazing photos, she's professional, kind and personable! I will most definitely be using her in the future!

Sent on 04/14/2017

Sharae · Married on 04/30/2015

Lizzy went above and beyond our expectations. I wanted our engagement photos taken up at Brighten Resort, she was all in when we had to climb through waist deep snow to get the shots we wanted. Her fun and spunky personality made her easy to work with, allowing us to be comfortable and relaxed during the shoots. Her experience was undeniable, she had all the right ideas and suggestions. Her artistic eye is evident in her photos. Highly recommend!

C · Married on 08/24/2013

Lizzy was fun, easy to work with, flexible, always on time, and a great value for the quality received! We got our photos back in a few weeks rather than months, which is what it can take for some photographers. (I know most brides anxiously await their wedding photos, so this was a huge plus.) Pictures were wonderful, and she managed to capture lots of fun candids. Highly recommend!

Annlan · Married on 09/22/2012

Lizzy is an amazing, creative, and artistic photographer. She is punctual, professional, and fun! I'm a salon owner and I tell all my soon-to-be brides about her. I've experienced being behind the scene doing hair and makeup as well as being the bride so I understand how important the dynamics of a photographer is during weddings. Lizzy is so wonderful to work with. When I got married she was my first and only choice! My advice: be open to her vision, allow her be creative with your wedding. I promise you will be a very happy bride!

Dale R Roszina · Married on 06/22/2019

Lizzy was very easy to work with. She is very accomodating with exceptional customer service!

There are a couple of pictures that I wish were taken. We do not have a picture of our wedding rings with my bouquet or a picture with both sides of the family. I have to admit, this is probably my fault as the day was crazy and hectic. I highly recommend Lizzy for your photography needs.

Sent on 10/10/2019

Johnathan · Married on 06/17/2017

Overall I was satisfied. The pictures turned out great. Value was great.

Sent on 08/07/2017

Jess · Married on 09/02/2017

My husband and I are very happy with the photos that Lizzy captured at out wedding. She was flexible, easy to work with, and a great value for the quality received. She took pictures of us in multiple locations in the venue, providing us with a wide variety of great shots. Thank you Lizzy!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Renee Aston · Married on 11/09/2019

3.8
      3.0

Very pleased

We were pleased with the photos we received of our wedding and reception

Sent on 01/04/2020