141 Reviews for Lizzie Ibarra Hair & Airbrush Make-up Artist

Hair Extensions (7)
Licensed (3)
Keratin Treatment (3)
Group Discounts (2)

Another amazing haircut & styling job from Lizzie. She's my go-to!

Profile Picture Tatiana, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Very professional, worked very quickly and my hairstyle held up all night long!

Profile Picture Isabelle, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I absolutely loved the airbrush makeup Lizzie did for my wedding day. She totally understood my vision. I wanted a natural-look, even though I also wanted lots of coverage to cover the imperfections. And she was able to strike that perfect balance. I felt so pretty – I wish she could do my makeup every day!

Lizzie retouched my makeup several times throughout the day to ensure I was always flawless. She even put a little bit of makeup to my husband during the reception so his face wasn’t shiny. Needless to say, he loved it. He felt like a famous person for a day!

As a professional Lizzie exceeded my expectations. After doing my makeup she took the initiative of assisting my wedding planner cook during the rehearsal dinner; decorate the venue; ensure I was eating during the wedding reception; and even throwing petals from the balcony to help me achieve a picture I wanted! Truly appreciate it!

In summary, I was very pleased with her work and totally recommend her!

Profile Picture Yahaira, 6/23/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Makeup

It was a pleasure and a great treat to have Lizzle make me look as good as I ever have. It was something of a challenge since she was working with a 91 year old client.

Profile Picture Joyce, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

She did a great job. I didn't have any communication with her, so I don't know what the responsiveness was.

Profile Picture E, 6/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Desde hace 20 años Lizzie ha sido la estilista de todos mis eventos, desde el dia de mi boda hasta hoy el dia del prom de mi hijo. Gracias Lizzie por hacer esos momentos llenos de belleza.

Profile Picture Ruth, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lizzie did my hair and makeup for my wedding last weekend and I was thrilled with the results! She made me feel so beautiful and was so supportive, kind, and fun while we got ready the day of the wedding. Was a huge relief to have her by my side. Thank you, thank you, sweet Lizzie!!!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 5/26/18, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling

Lizzie was an absolute life saver for my destination wedding! The original vendor I hired emailed me 2 weeks prior to my wedding telling me she could only accommodate 3-4 out of a group of 9! I immediately went to wedding wire and began sending emails. Lizzie responded right away and I hired her. She came to my hotel the day before my wedding to do a trial and then again early the next morning for my big day. She listened to everything I wanted for my bridesmaids and my myself. We all looked GORGEOUS!!!! Lizzie was also great at keeping me calm, reminding me that it was my day and I should just breathe and relax. I highly recommend her, she is absolutely talented and super professional!!!

Photo for Lizzie Ibarra Hair & Airbrush Make-up Artist Review - Hair and makeup for my girls and I was perfect!
Photo for Lizzie Ibarra Hair & Airbrush Make-up Artist Review - Loved my hair!
Profile Picture Renee, 5/12/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I just celebrated my 27th wedding anniversary and 27 years with the best stylist ever. Lizzie is amazing. We would not trust anyone else to make us look our very best for all the special moments of my family. Today is my son’s senior prom and of course Lizzie is here to to send me off looking great, as always, for this special day

Profile Picture Marie, 4/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lizzie did my hair/make-up for my wedding in Puerto Rico, Feb 18, 2018. She also did hair for my bridesmaids and flower girl. I enjoyed working with her, she was very responsive, friendly and punctual! Two days prior to the wedding I had my hair/make-up trial. She knew exactly what I needed and her suggestions made it even better. I received many, many compliments on my hair and makeup, so happy with the results. Muchas gracias Lizzie!

Profile Picture Heidi, 2/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lizzie ha sido mi estilista desde el día en que nací y siempre confío en que siempre me va a hacer un excelente trabajo.

Profile Picture Adriana, 2/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I absolutely loved Lizzie! She is very responsive and helpful as I was trying to decide hairstyles for both my engagement session and wedding. Since it was a destination wedding, we didn’t meet until the pretrial (which was scheduled earlier on the same day as my engagement session). Conversation was very easy and comfortable. I am mixed, half black and half white, and Lizzie did a great job with both my skin tone and my hair (it does not cooperate well in humid environments such as the Caribbean!). She was great with creating styles using mainly the hair extensions for the outer layer so that my looks would stay intact throughout the heat and humidity. After the pretrial session, where Lizzie created perfectly my vision for the wedding style,she then spent some extra time creating a different look for my engagement-I got to enjoy long hair that didn’t go crazy from humidity for the first time that day, and I felt gorgeous while shooting around San Juan that day!! Lizzie provided some very good tips for the wedding day as well,not even relating to hair necessarily, like making sure not to wear bra straps 24 hours before putting on my strapless wedding dress—It hadn’t even crossed my mind! She finished and gave me lipgloss to keep for touch ups. The morning following the wedding, we traveled for about 12 hours to our honeymoon and my hair and eye makeup/fake lashes all stayed in place during the trip. I was so amazed and pleased with her work!!! Thank you for helping cause my new husband to just keep saying that day how amazing I looked!;)

Profile Picture Lauren, 1/13/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair Extensions, Updos/Styling

I had the pleasure of experiencing Lizzie's work in both phases, professionally and personally. Lizzie is a true artist, her passion combined with her expertise is what makes her very special. I only work with high level professionals and Lizzie is part of my renowned network of vendors and also my personal make up artist.

Profile Picture Amarilis, 1/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lizzie IBARRA, es mi estilista desde hace 6 años. Cuando la conocí tenía mi pelo corto, gracias a sus cuidados y dedicación ya lo tengo largo. Hacerme el color mensualmente, los high lights cada cierto tiempo y mi keratina me hacen feliz. Cuando tengo eventos su maquillaje y el arreglo personal hacen la gran diferencia. LIZZIE, es responsable, organizada y realiza su trabajo con gran pasión. Muchos estilistas hay pero como LIZZIE, ninguna...ella es única en clase!

Profile Picture Zaida, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

She did an amazing job with my hair and makeup. Me and my fiance decided to elope and get married a week from the day we decided. She was able to accommodate us even though it was such short notice. I didn't know what I wanted for hair or makeup but she worked her magic and it turned out amazing.

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Our wedding was 11/17/17, a few months after Hurricane Maria. Needless to say our planning changed 100% from beginning to the end. The one thing that I absolutely wanted for the wedding was my hair and make-up done. I found Lizzie Ibarra on Wedding Wire a few weeks prior to the wedding. She was extremely responsive (even with the lack of communication in PR). After looking at her schedule she explained that she wouldn't be able to make the event but one of her stylists would replace her. I went on the reviews and faith that everything would work out, and it DID. Yaritza was the stylist and was simply AMAZING. She took a picture that I provided and worked her magic. She completed the trial run the day before the wedding and knew exactly what needed to be done. To say that I was pleased is an understatement. My hair and make-up withstood rain, tears, many pictures, and still looked as beautiful as it did at the beginning of the day. I couldn't have asked for better. Yaritza was personable and even extended her services to my step-mother at the last minute. She provided stellar service and I would definitely use this service again! Great work.

Photo for Lizzie Ibarra Hair & Airbrush Make-up Artist Review - After - at the end of the day :)
Photo for Lizzie Ibarra Hair & Airbrush Make-up Artist Review - Yaritza at work
Photo for Lizzie Ibarra Hair & Airbrush Make-up Artist Review - After - ceremony
Photo for Lizzie Ibarra Hair & Airbrush Make-up Artist Review - After - Trial run
Photo for Lizzie Ibarra Hair & Airbrush Make-up Artist Review - Before
Profile Picture Michael, 11/17/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Ha sido mi estilista desde hace 20 años. Me peinò y maquillò en mi boda. Ahora traje a mi hija y le encantò sus servicios. Excelente servicio y muy profesional.

Profile Picture Margarita, 11/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lizzie was awesome. She made me feel beautiful on my wedding day. It was on November 2nd, 2017. It was a small wedding but Lizzie helped me forget about everything else. I really love how she made use of my hair accessory! Thank you.

Profile Picture Brenda, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lizzie was fantastic to work with! She was a total professional, and you could tell she knew what she was doing from start to finish. I'll be honest, I was nervous. As a black woman I have had make up sessions go wrong where well meaning people leave me looking orange, or yellow, or some other overly warm color that in no way represents my coloring, but Lizzie did great. I felt gorgeous. Once she understood what I wanted, she was able to recreated it in a way that looked beautiful on me. And most importantly the make up lasted! I mean it lasted forever!! I was out in the heat of a PR evening for our rehearsal dinner and for our wedding I was dancing and sweating and figured at some point I would look a mess. Nope! Make up lasted and I looked amazing long after I thought it would wear off. I appreciated her opinions and her work. You won't go wrong working with Lizzie!

Profile Picture Christa, 10/7/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling

Lizzy es muy responsable, puntual y profesional. Además
de estar pendiente a todo el maquillaje y peinado ella está pendiente al fotógrafo y videografo para que me pudieran tomar las fotos a tiempo antes de la boda. Es muy servicial, rápida y me ayudó a tranquilizar mis nervios. Quede muy satisfecha y contenta con ella. 100% recomendada.

Profile Picture Alma, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lizzie was very speedy to respond to my wedding planner and very eager to schedule flexibly around my hectic elopement schedule. She is a great listener and understands a bride's needs. She was so professional to wait for me for a touch up at the San Juan fort, who was coming late from the ceremony in Rio Grande. Once I arrived, she didn't waste a bit and fixed my hair and makeup so that we don't lose sunlight/photo shoot time. She not only considered what she needed to do, but also considered the entire flow of the wedding and made sure I got everything I wanted to be done for the day. She makes herself invisible in the flow, but understands that her work begins and ends with the bride. I couldn't have asked for a better person to do my hair and makeup. I am Asian and had specific needs for different makeup style and hair. She did a wonderful job and my husband was blown away how beauful my hair and makeup was. (He does photo shoots and commercials for living, so he knows what good makeup/hair should be like.)

Profile Picture Eunji, 8/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Great hair/makeup and friendly!

Profile Picture Leslie, 8/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lizzie is an incredible make up artist. She was professional sweet and did an awesome job on my make up and hair. She was constantly taking care of me on my wedding day making sure I looked my best. I felt so comfortable with her. I had gone through a horrible experience with Anita Quintana who left me with nothing a week before my wedding and Lizzie stepped in and offered her services as a gift to help me on my day. I called my team my fairy god parents because they saved the day and God truly blessed me with the best make up and hair artist. Thank Lizzie

Profile Picture Abigail, 8/5/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling

Lizzie was great with my makeup and hairdo!

Profile Picture Nisha, 7/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

They did amazing job on all of our hair. She even did my moms hair.

Profile Picture Donielle, 7/17/17, 1 Review