Lizardi Jewelry Reviews

4 | Somers, CT

4 Reviews for Lizardi Jewelry

• Christina

Christina · Married on 07/07/2012

I ordered jewelry from Roxy for my bridesmaids a few months back. I really liked what I saw on the website and would order in the future directly from the amazing designs she already has, but in this case I wanted something a little different for my wedding party. I am so thankful Roxy was willing to work with me.

I wanted to make a unique pair of earrings for my maid of honor that still tied in with the bridesmaid earrings. Roxy is so great at custom designing jewelry. She is incredibly patient and responsive and has extremely helpful and creative suggestions based on whatever information you give her. She has a gift of really being able to hone in on what you are looking for and offer options that you never would've even thought of! A true professional who really understands the most beautiful way to put pieces together. She is totally focused on making you as the customer happy but isn't afraid to tell you if something might clash and suggest an alternative. I really appreciated her level of customer service!

Whether you want some variation on what she's already designed or even if you're not sure what you want--Roxy can definitely help you come up with the perfect jewelry for you.

The quality of materials used for the price (so reasonable for what you're getting) is astounding as well. Only REAL sterling silver, gemstones, Swarovski crystals, pearls are used. Nothing is fake or cheap! All the options I have here at home in California haven't been able to measure up to Roxy's--what a great find! Thank you, Roxy :)

Sent on 12/14/2011

Lizardi Jewelry's reply:

Thank you so much for your amazing review :) What a nice thing to read, I really appreciate your taking the time to post this! I am so happy that you loved all of your jewelry and it was such a pleasure working with you! I hope you have a very happy holiday season!!!
    Please let me know if you ever need help with anything in the future!!
    Roxy

Liz · Married on 07/10/2010

I was handed down to me my Grandmother's / Mother's Tiarra but it was out of date and style for my dress and bridal look. I spoke with Roxy and she helped me design the perfect Hair piece using parts of my family Tiarra to wear for my wedding! She incorporated both the old from the original Tiarra and new of my wedding dress into the clip. It was a perfect combination of pearl, crystal and sparkle that made all the difference on my wedding day!

Sent on 03/05/2011

Rebecca · Married on 08/28/2010

Roxy has a fantastic selection of bridal jewelry. I was actually having a very hard time picking which piece was best for me, so Roxy asked for a picture of my dress & details about the vibe of the wedding & helped me pick the perfect pair! And then made matching mini-me pieces for all my bridesmaids. It was so perfect. I even got some for the two moms too!

Sent on 09/09/2010
  • Vincent and Nina

Nina · Married on 09/17/2011

3.6
      3.0
      3.5

Got my earrings here! They had a small flaw so I had to send them back, but they refunded shipping and sent them back quickly!

Sent on 10/11/2011