Liz Stewart Floral Design Reviews

Liz Stewart Floral Design 5
Liz Stewart Floral Design 6
Liz Stewart Floral Design 7

Barbara · Married on 04/07/2012

Is there a word that goes beyond beautiful? Liz Stewart created beautiful flowers and arrangements for our daughter's wedding. She added pieces from her collection to coincide with both the space and the theme. The flowers exceeded our expectations. Our theme was "Southern Preppy" and it was perfectly orchestrated. I highly recommend the gifted Liz Stewart Floral Designs for all floral needs.

Sent on 04/26/2012

Liz Stewart Floral Design's reply:

Thanks for your kind words and recommendation, Barbara. It was a true pleasure working with you to create beautiful flowers for Kristen's big day. Can't wait to see the photos!! XXOO Liz

Beautiful flowers!
    More than what I expected!

Sent on 09/25/2012

Melanie · Married on 03/24/2012

Beautiful. Magical. Absolutely amazing. Liz Stewart's breathtaking floral decor absolutely made my wedding. She is naturally gifted and brings a professional touch to the events she designs. I am incredibly thankful for the gorgeous and unforgettable touch she gave to our big day. You will absolutely not regret choosing her as your florist - I would strongly recommend her to my family and friends!

Sent on 03/29/2012

Liz Stewart Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our services, Melanie! It means so much to us to hear that we are doing a great job, especially for a big wedding weekend like yours. We absolutely loved designing the beautiful floral arrangements, from the tiniest bud vase all the way up to your towering table arrangements. And your bouquet was over the top!! Much happiness to you and John - congratualtions! XO Liz

Brian · Married on 03/03/2012

Wife had very specific tastes with the succulents and the white flowers including the orchids of course. Main piece and all table center pieces were gorgeous and not overdone. bouquet's etc were all done as she wanted as well and she is a very picky lady. Definite recommend, very helpful along the way.

Sent on 06/06/2012

Liz Stewart Floral Design's reply:

Thank you, Brian and Janelle! It was a pleasure helping to bring your weddingday vision to life. Love,.love the pics I've seen so far; please share more as you get them. Best wishes for a wonderful life together!!! Liz

Angelita · Married on 02/24/2012

Liz did a great job at one of my client's wedding. She brought them early while the bride was still getting ready, giving me a chance to play around and photograph the details of the boquets. They were also very stunning. I would definitely recommend her to any brides looking for beautiful arrangements.

Sent on 08/16/2013

Erin · Married on 10/29/2011

I highly recommend Liz Stewart Floral Design. Tiffany at Liz Stewart was wonderful. She was patient with my mother and I while we worked together to create the perfect floral design for our wedding. The final product was even better than we could have ever imagined. They even added extra special touches that we weren't expecting. It was absolutley beautiful!

Sent on 01/09/2012

Liz Stewart Floral Design's reply:

awww erin thank you so very much!! it was SUCH a pleasure getting to work with you guys!! hope you are so enjoying newlywed-life!! hope to get to come visit you one day in Nashville!! Please keep in touch! love & hugs to you!! ~tiffany~

Karli · Married on 10/15/2011

Tiffany at Liz Stewart Floral was, in addition to a fabulous floral artist/designer, an absolutely pleasure to work with! She listened to all of my ideas and executed them with her expert touch- even better than I had imagined! The design studio itself had many rentable options for "props" like candle holders, gorgeous baskets for center pieces, shabby chic trays, trugs, and so much more! Her love for her work, her bubbly personality and the examples I had seen of past work made me instantly feel from our first meeting that she was the florist for me. I felt completely comfortable that everything I envisioned would come to life even better in her hands. I couldn't have been happier with thier work, professionlism and absolutely loved working with her/them!

Sent on 10/31/2011

Liz Stewart Floral Design's reply:

Awww Karli!! Thank you so very much for your trust in us, your kind words and your beautiful vision! we are thrilled to get to be a little part of your BIG day! :) i can not WAIT to see pictures (especially since i did not get to see you at all that day!)~so PLEASE PLEASE keep in touch!! Happy happy newlywed life to you!! xox~ tiff

Leigh · Married on 07/09/2011

Liz is a true artist. She understood the "look and feel" our daughter was looking for -- elegant and romantic. Her floral bouquets and table arrangements were exquisite. A step well above the ordinary. Her recommendations for room decor were perfect and she worked hard to meet the budget constraints. I also used her services for a bridal luncheon and again, the flowers were amazing. Unique and gorgeous.

Sent on 10/13/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 04/09/2011

Liz and Tiffany worked on the flowers for my wedding at Casa Marina, and they did an AMAZING job! I had a very specific idea about what I wanted when I started planning, and when I met with Liz for the initial consultation, she understood immediately what I was looking for. She took what I originally wanted and made it so much better than anything I pictured! The bouquets and centerpieces were perfect (most of my guests ended up taking the flowers home!), and the ceremony flowers added just the right amount of decoration. Liz and Tiffany were both very responsive when I called or emailed with questions and were wonderful to work with. I would highly recommend Liz not only for weddings but also for any occasion when you need flowers. They are the best!

Sent on 08/27/2011

Liz Stewart Floral Design's reply:

Thanks soooo much for the glowing review, Elizabeth! Loved helping with your big day and hope life is good, Newlywed!! Stay in touch! XXOO Liz

Diana · Married on 03/26/2011

We would highly recommend Liz Stewart Floral Design. Tiffany, our florist, was a great listener and was so innovative in how she made our ideas come to life. She was also willing to work with some of the items we had made to bring everything together brilliantly.

Sent on 03/31/2011

Amanda · Married on 03/25/2011

Tiffany, Liz, and the entire staff at Liz Stewart are absolutely amazing!! We were just married at the Club Continental in Orange Park. My centerpieces, linens, and candle set-up were so beautiful and exactly what I wanted! The flowers topping my cake were fresh and gorgeous! My bouquet could not have been more perfect...I did not want to put it down the entire night! I went to Tiffany with not a real clear vision of what I wanted, but together, with her creativity and experience, we came up with a very beautiful and romantic feel for my wedding. They came and set up everything - it was hassle free! I can not say enough wonderful things about Liz Stewart and Tiffany! You would be doing yourself an injustice by not using these amazing floral designers for your special day!!

Sent on 04/02/2011

Liz Stewart Floral Design's reply:

Dear, sweet Amanda - Thank you soooo much for the glowing review you gave us through Wedding Wire. It means so much to Tiff and I and is the best form of advertising ever- from one happy bride to many more in our future. You were a delight to work with and I'm so glad you loved everything. It was truly our pleasure to make your vision become a reality on your most special day. Love and hugs - Liz and Tiffany.

Heather · Married on 10/15/2010

I was a picky bride and had a very specific vision of what I wanted, yet didn't know exactly what it was. I only knew I didn't want it to look like a wedding and don't really care for flowers. Tiffany was wonderful and somehow figured it all out. The ceremony decor and table arrangements were perfect!

Sent on 10/30/2010

Kate · Married on 06/05/2010

Look no further for a florist! You need to book Liz Stewart. Her prices are competitive and you can't beat her arrangements. They are absolutely stunning. I gave Liz an idea of colors and flowers, and she took my ideas and ran with them. I could never have imagined such fabulous color combinations. Liz works with your budgetary needs but also your flower preferences. For example, I really wanted peonies, but I didn't want to PAY for peonies; thus, Liz used peonies with some other equally wonderful choices, and the combinations were just as good or better than I had ever envisioned.

Sent on 12/08/2010

Liz Stewart Floral Design's reply:

Wow, Kate!! Thanks so much for the good words and endorsement. It was great working with you and I'm so glad you loved what we came up with. We appreciate you taking the time to write such a glowing review. Hugs, Liz

jessica · Married on 05/28/2010

I was recently married on May 28th 2010 at Club Continental. I had all my bouquets, boutineers, and flowers to decorate my cake done and everything was absolutely amazing. Everything turned out exactly the way I wanted I was so pleased. The entire experience from the moment I met Liz and her staff was pleasurable they were all so friendly they made me feel so comfortable and assured me that everything would look beautiful and they were right. I would highly recommend using Liz Stewart Floral Design for any function that you want to look beautiful, classy, and elegant. Thank you again!!!!

Sent on 09/29/2010

Liz Stewart Floral Design's reply:

Thank you, sweet Jess! I got the pic email from you, just haven't had a sec to take a look. XOXO

Rachel · Married on 05/15/2010

Liz & her team did an amazing transformation of our club for our daughter's wedding. It has NEVER looked so beautiful. Their special touches like the sign on driftwood with beautiful blue and white striped ribbon noting "Wedding this way" and the envelope fold of the napkins with fresh delphiniums were unlike others. The lighting on the deck overlooking the ocean was so unique and beautiful. I can't rave enough. We arrived for the wedding and Liz personally was there to insure we were satisfied with their work (and we weren't the only wedding that weekend). Liz also did flowers for our home that were lovely. She is my florist of choice. Want a stress free and classy decor? Call Liz!!!

Sent on 05/21/2010

Laura · Married on 04/10/2010

Hi Tiffany & Liz! I've been meaning to contact you since Ashley's
    wedding in April and let you know what an awesome job you did at their
    wedding and reception. We walked into the church for the wedding & the Casa Marina for the reception and was in awe by your craftmanship, artistry and design. We are still receiving compliments on how pretty everything looked. You all are truly talented and such a pleasure to work with and I just wanted to say thank you for making Ashley & Andy's day so beautiful and memorable. I'm recommending you all like crazy to everyone!!

Sent on 07/07/2010

Marcelle · Married on 11/21/2009

Where do I begin.... Tiffany, Liz and her staff were phenonomal!!!! Our daughters wedding was like a fairy tale. So tastefully done!!! All of our family and guests were so impressed with the floral arrangements, decor, set-up of everything, along the river, courtyard and inside the mansion. When my daughter and I walked in the mansion, they totally "WOWED" us... my love and gratitude to Tiffany... If you want the excellence, please go with Liz Stewart Florial Design. I would do it all over again!!!

Sent on 01/28/2010

Caroline · Married on 10/24/2009

I worked with Tiffany at Liz Stewart Floral Design for my wedding and she was helpful, available and had excellent ideas. This floral design company has a large variety of creative ideas and designed beautiful bouquets and floral arrangements. The "day of" set-up was flawless--definitely worth the money!

Sent on 11/23/2009

Lauren · Married on 07/11/2009

Thanks to Liz Stewart and team for making our wedding day look so beautiful. I just can't get over how good everything looked and a special thanks to Tiffany for turning the ceremony room into the most romantic setting!

Sent on 07/27/2009

Melissa · Married on 06/13/2009

Liz, Tiffany, and their staff are A-MAZING!! The flowers at my wedding were absolutely gorgeous! I pretty much just told them colors, and a couple favorite flowers. They took it from there and I couldn't have dreamed of bouquets and centerpieces and mantlescapes as beautiful as what they created if I'd tried!! They also had some great suggestions for additional decorations.

They are absolute artists, and their designs are out of this world! I wish I could post photos!

Sent on 08/31/2010

Erika · Married on 04/26/2009

Tiffany was absolutely amazing. She was very helpful and always very fast to answer my questions by email. Everything was exactly as we discussed. It was all gorgeous! With the centerpieces I had a couple of ideas but nothing concrete. I told Tiffany my ideas and she added on some of her own and they were amazing! I got so many compliments on the centerpieces and the bouquets. I would HIGHLY recommend using them, they are wonderful, especially Tiffany.

Sent on 05/19/2009

Elizabeth · Married on 04/10/2009

Stunning. Stunning. Stunning. The team at Liz Stewart flowers were able to turn our meager budget into a work of art! The finished products was not only everything we hoped it would be, but we also got lots of compliments from our guests! They created simple, yet beautiful table centerpieces, bridal and bridesmaid bouquest and they were so easy to work with. Hands down the best florist in Jacksonville!!

Sent on 05/11/2009

Elleanor · Married on 03/14/2009

Liz Stewart is my angel. She came to the rescue less then 24 hours before my wedding, when my originally florist messed up my entire floral order! My flowers were gorgeous!!!!!!!! Liz is the best there is!!!!!!!!

Sent on 04/07/2009

Lisette · Married on 03/07/2009

Amazing!!!! Liz and her staff were so helpful and professional. They really provided an intimate and personal approach to wedding planning. They were able to realize a part of me and express it through their decor. Everyone at my wedding was in awe at the flowers but even more important than that was my own joy as I stepped into my reception. It was a moment in my memory that can never be replaced and Liz Stewart Floral design created that special moment for me. If your looking for excellence and quality, trust me, look no further...
    THANK YOU LIZ!!!!!

Sent on 04/09/2009

Megan · Married on 02/08/2009

The flowers for our wedding were perfect. They took my vision and made it a reality.
    The staff was also great to work with which made chosing a florist that much easier.

Sent on 03/16/2009