Liz Stewart Floral Design Reviews

Liz Stewart Floral Design 5
Liz Stewart Floral Design 6
Liz Stewart Floral Design 7

Emily · Married on 06/14/2014

I couldn't be any more happy than the service and flowers for my wedding day!!!

These are the sweetest people to work with...they have the best taste and most beautiful flowers and arrangements I've ever seen!!:)

People at my wedding would not stop going on about how gorgeous the flowers were!

If you live in the area and are looking for a florist there's no one better and I will definitely use them again in the future for any big events!!

Emily & Francois:)

Sent on 06/29/2014

Liz Stewart Floral Design's reply:

oh emily!! thank you so much for your very kind words! thrilled to hear how pleased you were with everything! it's ALL ABOUT making our bride's HAPPY!! :) Best wishes to you & Francois! Can't wait to see more pics! XOX~ tiffany

Jonah · Married on 06/13/2014

From the first time we sat down with Liz to discuss our ideas, it was obvious that working with her was going to be a breeze. First and foremost, her knowledge of arrangements, colors and design are second to none. My wife and I know close to nothing about any of these things, and after a couple of short conversations, Liz brought it all to life. Of course, in advance we had received a detailed copy of exactly what flowers, decorations and arrangements were going to be where, but when we actually saw it... it was so much more extraordinary than we had anticipated. Liz and her assistant were at the venue early, set everything up expertly, and took everything away at the end of the night without a trace.

Friendly, accommodating, knowledgeable... there is nothing else we could have possibly asked for. I cannot recommend her more highly.

Jonah & Rachel
    6/13/14

Sent on 11/21/2014

Delia · Married on 05/31/2014

Most beautiful flower areangements and bouquets!

Sent on 06/07/2014

Liz Stewart Floral Design's reply:

Thank you Delia! It was a pleasure to work with such a pretty palette and we too were pleased with the results!

Chrissy · Married on 04/26/2014

Liz Stewart florist is amazing!! I let Tiffany take charge of designing my centerpieces and bouquets and everything was beyond perfect! They were on time, set everything up and I didn't have to worry about a thing all day!

Sent on 04/28/2014

ELLEN · Married on 04/26/2014

LIZ is a lovely lady to work with . She is very accomodating and willing to go the extra mile to please the customer ! gorgeous very fresh flowers for arrangements and bouquets !!

Sent on 04/28/2014

Liz Stewart Floral Design's reply:

Thank you Ellen for taking the time to write this sweet review. It was such a pleasure to work with all of you and see that Bobby and Kayla's day turned out so perfectly. Couldn't be happier for this special couple!

Liz is exceptionally talented. She was such a pleasure to work with and everything was just beautiful! She went above and beyond my expectations to help make my day perfect. I highly recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 12/03/2014

Liz Stewart Floral Design's reply:

Awwww thank you SO MUCH for your sweet words!! It was OUR PLEASURE! Hope newlywed life is treating you GREAT!

Allison · Married on 04/12/2014

The flowers that Liz provided for our wedding were nothing short of pure floral perfection. She can work with any budget and we chose the pickup option and ordered bouquets, corsages, centerpiece flowers, chair posies, boutineers, centerpiece arrangements and petals and we rented cake plates, centerpiece compotes and votives in matching mercury glass. The pieces were beautiful and the flowers stayed fresh and vibrant the entire day. Liz and her team will package everything with labels which was helpful. After sitting down with Liz for about half an hour (maybe less) she was able to gather my thoughts and ideas and it was translated perfectly into reality for the wedding day. Love her and her staff!

Sent on 04/16/2014

Dear Allison -

Thank you so much for your glowing review!! I was my pleasure helping you with your big day and so happy you were pleased with everything. What a sunny, happy color palette!

Please forward your photos so I can see the end result, OK?

My very best to you and all good wishes for a wonderful life ahead!

XOXO

Amanda · Married on 04/12/2014

We used Liz Stewart Floral Designs for all our bridal needs including bridesmaid's bouquets, my bride bouquet, the ceremony flowers, cake flowers, and boutonnieres. I had a vision that I brought to my meeting with Liz and she helped put it into a masterpiece that was beyond my expectations. Liz also offers more then just flowers. She has rental pieces that just complete the big picture. Flowers were something I stressed about when looking for a vendor. Worried it would just be "ok" and not "wow"!! That ended quickly after meeting with Liz. She knows how to relax a bride! My other vendors would ask who is doing my flowers, and when I said "Liz Stewart" they all said how happy I would be and that her work was amazing. I knew when other vendors supported her work that I was in good hands. I had Liz delivery and set up and did not see any pictures of the finished product until it was show time. I will never forget when they opened the reception doors to show me the room before guests walked in. My exact words were "this is perfect!!!" I was so glad to have picked Liz and would recommend her work to every bride!

Sent on 04/21/2014

Dear Amanda -
    Thank you for your wonderful review!! I am so happy that YOU were happy and I can't wait to see the professional pics from the wedding. It was my pleasure to have worked with you, creating your vision and "wowing" you! That's what it's all about. :-)

All good wishes for a happy life ahead -

Nancy · Married on 03/22/2014

Our daughter had her vision for what she wanted for her wedding. Meeting with Liz, she was professional, listened and was able to bring our daughters vision to life. The flowers were colorful, beautiful and extra fresh. We shared many of the arrangements with the guest who got to enjoy them well after the evening. Thanks to Liz’s clean up team who picked up after the event, our personal items were not lost as Liz had them.

Thank You and we look forward to business again, Dave and Nancy Wilson.

Sent on 03/29/2014

Dear Nancy,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We loved working with you and were so happy to bring Heather's vision to fruition on her big day! All the best and we look forward to helping again in the future!!

Mary · Married on 12/29/2013

Fantastic. Great ideas, able to design exactly what I wanted and provided perfect suggestions. A pleasure to work with Tiffany.

Sent on 01/19/2014

Liz Stewart Floral Design's reply:

thank you so much Mary Morgan! It was so much fun to get to meet you & Phillip & your momma :) AND to get to help with your BIG day!!! so exciting to get to bring it all together so quickly! ;) What was it, just 2 weeks before the wedding date that we planned your ceremony & reception decor ??!! LOVE IT! :) Please don't forget to share photos with me when you have them! Congratulations & best wishes to you two love birds! XO~ tiffany

Kara · Married on 10/12/2013

Since the moment we were engaged there were a few things I knew I had to have and Liz Stewart Floral Design doing my flowers was at the top of the list. Within those four wall lies true artistry. Tiffany Marus and everyone at LSFD were a pleasure to work with from the very beginning and executed our wedding day vision beautifully. I conveyed to her that we would be driving the flowers down to Islamorada and she didn't even blink which made me feel confident that six hours of travel wouldn't prevent me from having LSFD create my bouquets, etc. I saw the flowers for the first time on my wedding day and I was immediately in love. Tiffany not only got my vision, she took it to another level, the floweres far exceeded my imagination. We also rented other items for our tables and they were in excellent condition and packed for travel as securely as the flowers. This team of women are very professional, efficient, and are true masters in their craft.

Sent on 10/17/2013

Joan · Married on 10/05/2013

Liz Stewart Floral Design is not only extremely professional but EASY to work with. Tiffany is so kind and really worked hard to understand our style and vision. She offered constant assistance and the result was magnificent. The look was even MORE than I had envisioned! I was extremely pleased with the entire process and with the accommodating nature of each person with Liz Stewart Floral Design!

Sent on 10/09/2013

Liz Stewart Floral Design's reply:

oh joan!! you are TOO sweet!! it was SUCH a pleasure getting to work with you on Bobbi's big day!! can not WAIT to see the pictures! please please keep in touch!! and come visit me ANYtime!! big hugs & gratitude!! XO~ tiffany

Stephanie · Married on 06/15/2013

Liz and her staff turned our daughter Amanda's wedding day into a wonderland. Her creativity, knowledge of product, imagination and ear for listening to her clients was outstanding!! Our designs made this day exceptional. Jacksonville area people, go see Liz for any occasion. It's worth your time. She won't disappoint!!

Sent on 06/21/2013

Lauren · Married on 06/15/2013

Tiffany at Liz Stewart was incredible to work with! She took the time to really listen to everything we wanted, and she was flexible when we needed to adjust a few things at the last minute. When I walked into the reception for the first time, I was overwhelmed with how beautiful everything looked, it was even more fabulous than I ever could have imagined. THANK YOU to Tiffany and her Team!

Sent on 07/04/2013

Liz Stewart Floral Design's reply:

thank you so much Lauren! It makes my day to know how happy you were! We live to exceed expectations! :) It really did turn out beautiful! Can't wait to see the photos! :) Happy newlywed life to you! Thank you so much for taking the time to express your gratitude! :) Big hugs to you~ and your momma! ;) ~tiffany~

Courtney · Married on 04/28/2013

She makes beautiful arrangements! She even went the extra mile and delivered flowers to my hotel and boutineers to the groomsmens hotel. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/03/2013

Julie · Married on 04/13/2013

Speechless. That is what I was when I saw my flowers at the wedding. I knew the flowers were going to be gorgeous based on looking at pictures and reading reviews, but Tiffany executed my vision far beyond my expectations! She not only is a great designer, but she's wonderful at asking the right questions and making great suggestions. Tiffany ended up transforming an outdoor space into something glamorous and intimate. Everyone kept complimenting us on how gorgeous the flowers and tables looked...including the men!

Sent on 05/07/2013

Liz Stewart Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so so much Julie for your sweet words!!! It was such a pleasure getting to work with you and bring your wedding dreams & visions to life! It did turn out beautifully, didn't it?! what a PERFECT setting!! Please keep in touch and be sure to share some photos when you get them :) Best wishes to you Aman!! :)

Sandra · Married on 02/09/2013

Liz was an absolute, integral part of the wedding planning and day. Not only are her creations beyond beautiful, she is knowledgable about all aspects of wedding planning. She provides much more than flowers. Liz is a quality vendor & person. Although flowers were my biggest bill, they were worth every penny.

Sent on 02/13/2013

Alissa · Married on 01/12/2013

tiffany was amazing and such a help. super sweet and worked with us on every little detail. the night was perfect and beautiful thanks to their amazing job!

Sent on 01/14/2013

Liz Stewart Floral Design's reply:

Aww miss Alissa!! Thank you so much!! It was a pleasure working with you! You looked GORGEOUS & i can not wait to see the photos!! I already posted a few of the decor on our facebook page! :) Please keep in touch! now go RELAX and enjoy every second of newlywed life! :) hugs~ tiffany

Cate · Married on 11/24/2012

I wish I could rate Liz & Tiff a 10! After planning events for 12 years I have worked with many florists and I knew that I could trust Liz to make my day special. They went above and beyond. When I saw my flowers the morning of my wedding my heart melted. They were gorgeous and I knew how much love and time went into each centerpiece and bouquet. I felt extra beautiful holding Liz's flowers.

Sent on 12/01/2012

Liz Stewart Floral Design's reply:

Catie - Your glowing review means so much to us - thank you!! It was a pleasure to be able to help you with beautiful flowers and I'm so glad you loved everything. All the best to you and Josh for a wonderful life together. Can't wait for pics!! XOXO Liz and Tiff

Jennifer · Married on 11/17/2012

Tiffany did an amazing job with everything! After I just finished telling my bridesmaids that I was embarrassed to cry in front of everyone Liz brought in our bouquets and I instantly teared up!! They were so incredibly beautiful. I would have been completely satisfied with just the bouquets but when I walked into the reception I was ecstatic. It was all that I imagined and more. The weather was cold, windy and wet and we hadn't even seen the "plan B" space before that weekend. After getting to know Tiffany during the planning, I had no worries that she could make it have the same feel as our original outdoor reception space and she did just that. I can't even imagine the reception being any where else now. It was truly breath taking! Tiffany did not overlook any detail while also working to meet my budget and incorporate my diy projects. She was so great to work with and I highly recommend LSFD for any and all events!

Sent on 12/02/2012

Liz Stewart Floral Design's reply:

Jennifer - We are thrilled to read your wonderful review and so happy that we fulfilled and exceeded your expectations. Even though we had to go with a Plan B, it was beautiful and so were you! All our best to you two for a happy married life ahead! Liz and Tiff
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 10/20/2012

Liz Stewart was absolutely amazing for my wedding!! From the consultation I could tell that the flowers were going to be beautiful. I met with Liz and discussed the colors, types, themes with her and she put together a bouquet on the spot that was gorgeous. On my wedding day the bouquets and arrangements arrived in excellent condition. They put beautiful votives on the tables and decorated the fireplace mantle, everything was breathtaking. The arrangements were more beautiful than I ever could have imagined. Liz did everything that I wanted and more. I worked at a florist for a year out of college and can tell you from my experience that she is an absolute professional and you will not regret using her for your wedding florist.

Sent on 12/11/2012

Liz Stewart Floral Design's reply:

Hi, Melissa! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your wonderful review! It was a pleasure working with you and creating beautiful flowers for your big day. So glad you were happy with every little detail and we wish you every happiness in your married life. Liz

julie · Married on 10/06/2012

Liz Stewart Floral Design provided gorgeous flowers and decor for my wedding. Tiffany was an absolute pleasure to work with. She's very insightful and helped me choose flowers and decor that were perfect for my wedding. She's also extremely thorough and made sure every detail was addressed. She has a very bubbly personality, you can tell she loves what she does and genuinely seems excited for each and every bride she works with! It was also nice to be able to pick and choose how much or how little decor I wanted, I never felt pressured to add or upgrade services that didn't fit into my budget. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 11/30/2012

Liz Stewart Floral Design's reply:

Thanks so very much Julie!! It was such a pleasure working with you! I know it was such an emotional time~ Hope you were able to enjoy every little second of it. Have you seen the few photos i have on our facebook page of your wedding?? Check it out and be sure to send some along as you get them, too! :) Hope all is happy in newlywed life :) hugs! ~tiffany~

Jessica · Married on 09/08/2012

I met with Tiffany and gave her an idea of my style. She was wonderful - helped me with developing the plan. I gave her just a few photos and she brought it to life better than I could have imagined. I cried when I saw all the bouquets that they put together and the gorgeous table arrangements. It was sad when the wedding was over because I could have stared at those flowers forever. I would recommend Liz Stewart to any bride in the Jacksonville area. People actually raved about the flowers, something typically overlooked.

Sent on 09/25/2012

Amanda · Married on 05/19/2012

I am very happy that we went Liz for our wedding. When we met with her assistant, she was very thorough, and we didn't need to talk to her again until the wedding. I was so excited when I saw all of the bouquets and the centerpieces. I loved it!!

All of the flowers were gorgeous!!

Sent on 06/07/2012

Liz Stewart Floral Design's reply:

Thanks so much, Amanda! So glad we could help on your big day and that you loved your flowers. All the best - Liz and Tiffany

Liz and her staff are great! They were very helpful and created the most beautiful flower bouquets. The colors of the flowers were wonderful and looked fantastic in all of our wedding pictures.

Sent on 12/20/2012

Liz Stewart Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words!! We take great pride in our work and when we receive wonderful reviews like yours, it makes us very happy!