Liz Duren Photography Reviews

56 | Charleston, SC

56 Reviews for Liz Duren Photography

Lee Ann · Married on 06/02/2007

From beginning until end, we were thrilled with Liz ! As the "mother of the bride", I found Liz to be unbelievably easy to work with.

She spent about one and one-half hours doing the "Bridal Portrait" shots at The College Of Charleston. They were all so fabulous that we debated for hours, which one to use!

Then, Liz ordered prints for the portrait, and for a Father's Day gift from her lab for us. She also gave me information on where to get them matted and framed.

She was an angel during the wedding and reception. It just so happened that a tropical storm blew into town on the day of the wedding! Liz was not the least bit frazzled by the storm. She was so totally flexible throughout the entire event, that it was amazing. Some of our favorite shots were taken out in the storm!

Additionally, Liz offered her support in every way possible. Her presence and expertise were invaluable. Liz really was like a "family member" by the end of the night!

Liz's photography is exceptional, and her fees are extremely reasonable. We would highly recommend Liz to anyone, for their photography needs. She is absolutely the best!

Lee Ann Sullivan

Sent on 01/03/2008
  • Maggie

Maggie · Married on 06/01/2013

Liz is wonderful! I was worried about looking like a goof in our wedding photos because I'm not terribly photogenic, but Liz made us look as good as we felt. She is easy-going, professional, and takes a stunning photo. Added bonus: If you're getting married at Magnolia Plantation, Liz's deep knowledge of the property will provide you with some great off-the-beaten-path shots. She also got us through the obligatory family portraits really quickly to get to the fun part- bride and groom shots!

Honestly she and her assistant become invisible as you begin your walk down the aisle; they blend in effortless to the setting to get amazing shots. She also processed our photos very quickly so we were able to see them online while on our honeymoon. The disc of photos arrived shortly after that in a beautiful custom sleeve with a lovely note. Couldn't be happier!

Sent on 07/03/2013

Virginia · Married on 01/04/2014

Liz was fantastic to work with. She did a great job with our engagement &Police wedding pictures. She madedid my camera shy husband feel totally comfortable and my bridal portaits look fabulous. Would and have highly recommend Liz Duren.

Sent on 02/17/2014

Kayla · Married on 09/03/2011

I had a great time working with Liz throughout my whole wedding process. I had my engagement pictures, Bridal pictures, and wedding pictures done by her. They all came out absolutely beautiful! She was always up beat and made me feel comfortable while she was around.

Sent on 01/17/2012

Erin · Married on 10/27/2007

3.5

Liz Duren was excellent - she is wonderful to work with and a pleasure to be around. She is professional, flexible, and fun! Most importantly, her photography is fabulous!!!

Sent on 12/17/2007

The quality of our engagement and wedding photos was outstanding. We loved the creativeness and professionalism of Liz.

Sent on 10/14/2012