Liz Design & More, LLC Reviews

View more information

• Junior
    Junior C. Married on 01/10/2020

Awesome Customer Service!

The best client tailored business in the tri-state area.
    Krystal Married on 08/10/2018
    I love love love her work!! Her ability to create exactly what I wanted with needed step by step instructions is amazing!! All parts of my wedding were absolutely gorgeous thanks to her!! She is amazing, affordable and great at what she does. I’d highly recommend her.
    Nicole Married on 10/14/2017
    Liz and her husband helped customize and elevate the decor for our wedding. They were so wonderful to work with and truly dedicated to ensuring we had everything we wanted to make the event spaces even more beautiful for our special day. From overlays to frame the entrance to our cocktail tent and pretty ribbons underneath the cocktail tables to dramatic draping above the reception dance floor and vibrant table runners and napkins…everything was perfect! They even added gold accent pieces to our sweetheart and dessert tables for a little extra sparkle :). We couldn’t have been happier with how the décor looked and would highly recommend working with the Maldonados for your next event!!
  • Kelsey Brielle
    Kelsey Getting married on 06/12/2022

Didn't have the decency to respond to my inquiries.

Communication is key. Not just in personal relationships but in professional ones as well. I reached out to Liz via Gmail after seeing the amazing job she did with my friends baby shower. I did not get a response. I didn’t think anything of it I guess maybe she was busy and didn’t get a chance to reply yet. Months went by no response. I sent another inquiry via Facebook messenger in June of this year. Again no response. Liz even looked at the message. I told my friend that I reached out to her and she said “oh so did I and she told me she is no longer doing events after this year and that she was booked for the rest of the year.” I asked her when did she find out this and she stated in August. So I left it alone. I understood not wanting to take on more clients but what I didn’t understand was being ignored and how unprofessionally she was to not even respond to my inquiries. Then my friend tells me Liz is doing her daughters birthday in November. I said to her “I thought she wasn’t doing anymore events” She tells me that she is going to continue doing them. I think great! So I reach out again. No response. My fiancé points out to me that all of Liz clients on Facebook are of the SAME nationality as well as Liz and my friend. I explain to him that I don’t want to think that way. Who wants to think that the reason they are being ignored and denied a chance to work with someone professionally is because of their race???! Now I am not saying Liz ignored my inquiries due to this reason but the fact that she didn’t even have the common decency to even RESPOND and say no thank you says A LOT. I didn’t want to leave this review but I feel others should know how this woman behaves on a professional level. It’s truly sad when companies behave with a biased attitude because you miss a lot of opportunities to work with others and allow you business to grow.