Liz Andolina Photography Reviews

4 Reviews for Liz Andolina Photography

• Taylor

Taylor V. · Married on 04/17/2021

The Best Wedding Photographer

Choosing Liz as our wedding photographer was hands down the easiest and best decision my husband and I ever made. From the first phone call to the last photo she took, Liz was not only a friend to us, but an advocate for us as a couple on our wedding day. She is warm, friendly, professional but most importantly joyous! I was a bag of nerves when she arrived on our wedding day, and she immediately put me at ease. She is deeply intentional when she takes photographs, and our wedding gallery reflects it. She arrived well prepared, eager to work, and willing to be flexible! Liz fit into our day so perfectly, and it's hard to describe our comfortability with her besides simply saying she's like your best friend. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer. We are so grateful to her and her beautiful photos!

Sent on 06/13/2021

Alexa A. · Married on 04/19/2020

Great experience

Liz is so friendly - she instantly made me and my fiance feel so comfortable in front of the camera! She also thoroughly planned out our location route so we weren't wasting time trying to find great spots for pictures. Photos were delivered in a timely manner and very easy to access. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 11/06/2019

R. Martin · Married on 03/11/2019

Amazing photos! Would book again!

My husband and I found a great deal at a wedding venue. However, the date was about a month away from when we booked the venue. Liz was just incredible through the whole experience. We booked her for six hours and she took hundreds of photos! We would have been satisfied with half as many photos, but she went above and beyond. She even gave us a "Sneak Peak" album of about 20 photos just a few days after the wedding. This got me even more excited for the full album. From the second that I saw her photos online, I knew that I had to have her as my photographer and she didn't disappoint. Every picture is gorgeous!

Sent on 01/09/2020

Riley W.

Beautiful images

Liz captured our personalities brilliantly, and her photos were creative and professional.

Sent on 10/24/2019