Livingston Galleries, Inc. Reviews

60 | Palm Harbor, FL

60 Reviews for Livingston Galleries, Inc.

Livingston Galleries, Inc. 1
Livingston Galleries, Inc. 7
  • Joshua

Joshua Ryan Horn · Married on 04/09/2019

Honeymoon Island Inclusive Elopement

We picked Shannon from a long list of inclusive vendors that were included in our Honeymoon Island elopement package. My wife and I are both wedding vendors in the midwest so we were pretty picky on who we decided to work with. Our wedding was scheduled for 9/4 on the gulf side of Florida which also happened to be landfall day for hurricane Dorian. She was the only vendor not calling me to urge a reschedule. Well turns out that we got great weather, she was early, and stayed later than expected. Not only did she get every picture I wanted but she got some I never even thought about. in the 90 minute window we had her she took over 450 pictures that she edited and sent to us. 10 out of 10 I would hire her again. Thanks Shannon.

Sent on 10/14/2019

Livingston Galleries, Inc.'s reply:

Thanks for your kind words Josh. It was a beautiful day and I had so much fun with your crew. So very happy the hurricane supplied us with nothing more than a gorgeous sunset!!!
  • Nina

Nina Davis Bode · Married on 03/22/2019

As always....perfect!

I met Shannon about 20 years ago when I was a bridesmaid in a friend's wedding. Since that event, she is the only photographer we will use. We have used her for weddings, pregnancy pictures, family photos, holiday get togethers plus we have had multiple friends use her for their events. She even flew across the country to shoot our snowy, white wedding in Oregon. Shannon is creative, kind, a perfectionist, prompt, has a great eye, and has the ability capture those perfect moments that mean the most. Shannon started out as "the photographer" of a friend's wedding and now is someone who is a dear friend. Thank you, Shannon, for the BEAUTIFUL work you have done over all these years with capturing my life's most precious moments and treasured memories. I am forever grateful for all you have done and the person you are.

Sent on 04/24/2019
    Livingston Galleries, Inc. 13
    Livingston Galleries, Inc. 14
    Livingston Galleries, Inc. 15

Livingston Galleries, Inc.'s reply:

You are a dream client and friend Nina. Thank you for entrusting me all these years to capture your most precious days.

Jillian · Married on 02/16/2019

Wonderful vendor!

Shannon was great, did exactly what we'd requested of her, and even sent us a preview photo the next morning that knocked our socks off! I can't begin to say how happy I am that we booked her.

Sent on 02/21/2019
    Livingston Galleries, Inc. 16

Livingston Galleries, Inc.'s reply:

Thanks so much Jillian!! I can't wait to share the rest of your amazing day with you. Such a fun wedding start to finish!!!

Jackie · Married on 02/17/2018

Shannon was amazing to work with! Our pictures turned out amazing. She captured moments when we didn't even know she was there, and details which we absolutely love. She was professional and laughed along with us, through some of our more...unique...moments. :) We appreciated everything she did and would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 04/07/2018
    Livingston Galleries, Inc. 22
    Livingston Galleries, Inc. 23
    Livingston Galleries, Inc. 24

Stephanie · Married on 02/10/2018

Shannon is amazing at what she does and so easy to work with. She does a great job of directing
    people to ensure she is getting the best angles and at making you feel relaxed. My wedding pictures are breathtaking-- I'm having a hard time narrowing them down to fit into just one album! She is very sweet and always professional. A true pleasure to work with.

Sent on 03/28/2018

Lori · Married on 02/10/2018

Shannon is by far the most talented and professional photographer I have ever worked with. She did my daughter's engagement session, rehearsal, rehearsal dinner and wedding pictures and we couldn't be happier. Shannon is a dream to work with, so kind and genuine. The photos from the wedding are breathtaking, above and beyond anything we could have imagined. From the moment she arrived in the bridal suite, she started snapping away, capturing every detail and didn't stop until the very end of the reception. We had a very detailed timeline which she was so helpful with creating and she stuck to it the entire day. Her creativity with the pictures blew me away, even my husband said he's never seen such beautiful photos. She understands how to capture the emotion and excitement of the the day and we are so thankful to have these gorgeous photos to cherish forever. We can't stop looking at them! I wouldn't think of hiring anyone else - ever!

Sent on 03/28/2018

Kelsey · Married on 01/06/2018

Shannon did such an amazing job both on my brothers wedding and for our wedding. She beautifully captured so many special memories that we will keep forever. Besides Shannon being so very talented with her photography, she’s also a very kind and easy-going person. For our engagement photo shoot she was so awesome with our two large dogs and even brought them some treats that they absolutely loved:) She was able to capture some pretty funny pictures and some very special moments that day, as well as for our wedding day. The pictures wer AMAZING ??????. So over all, my husband and I, my family, and my two fur children would highly recommend Shannon for any event!!

Sent on 02/16/2018

Melissa · Married on 11/12/2017

Everything was perfect! Shannon is amazing!

Sent on 04/09/2018

Scarlett · Married on 02/17/2017

If you have the opportunity to book Shannon Livingston, DO NOT PASS IT UP! She was the most professional, kind, and responsive individual we had the pleasure of working with during our wedding. She goes above and beyond at every step of the process to ensure you are comfortable, happy, and informed. Her photographs are stunning, and we are so very thrilled we used her to capture our special day. We most definitely and highly recommend her!

Sent on 03/22/2017

Livingston Galleries, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Scarlett and Joe for the great review. It was such a pleasure working with you and I look forward to keeping you as life long clients ;)

Elizabeth · Married on 11/14/2015

Shannon Livingston is a seasoned veteran photographer! She is so hands on and was willing to meet with us as many times as we needed before the event and we felt SO comfortable putting this important task in her hands! I had reviewed her amazing work online and through friends and family who had used her in the past. Her images will take your breath away! She was able to capture incredible moments of our big day and I am SO HAPPY we chose her! She is professional, polite, and really cares about your event. She is so thorough and just incredibly talented! She does much more than weddings as well, including Family portraits, Baby shoots, engagements, corporate events, etc. . She is constantly attending seminars and wedding Expos and any educational things she can, to continue growing in her profession. We will be choosing a selection of photos for her to make us an album and we are so excited about that! I HIGHLY recommend Livingston Galleries!

Sent on 01/18/2016

Kathy · Married on 11/13/2015

I cannot say enough good things about Livingston Galleries! Shannon photographed my daughter's wedding and the results are outstanding. She put everyone at ease right from the beginning. Shannon is the ultimate professional and very easy to work with. I highly recommend Livingston Galleries for any event. We will cherish our images forever.

Sent on 12/11/2015

Working with Shannon is a true delight. She is so professional but also warm and so pleasant to work with. She is able to blend in and get amazing candid shots as well as beautiful posed pics. We are so so happy with how our photos turned out!

Sent on 11/18/2015

The photographer (and the photos) were awesome! She captured all the "moments" that we asked for as well as some that we never even thought of. She worked with our schedules and accommodated everyone! She was fun and made the whole process very enjoyable.

Dezsa · Married on 06/11/2015

Shannon was so great and the pictures she took were so beautiful. Thank you!

Sent on 11/19/2015

Shannon creates beautiful images and I knew that she had to shoot our wedding. I was so thrilled with the moments she captured that I will always cherish. When big life events come up, Shannon will be the one I choose to capture them. She's the best!

Jean · Married on 02/21/2015

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Shannon! We were only able to meet her for the first time a few days before the wedding due to living out of time, however she put us right at ease and was very flexible to all of our requests! She caught many great and memorable moments from the big day that we will treasure forever. We couldn't have asked for anything more. I highly recommend Livingston Galleries for your photography needs!!!

Sent on 11/29/2015

Kelly · Married on 11/01/2014

Shannon took the time to meet with us in order to understand what was important to us about our wedding pictures. She was very professional in the way she went about her work. She covered all aspects of our wedding day with her photos. The final product was top quality and we were completely satisfied.

Sent on 11/19/2015

WOW. WOW. WOW. Shannon is amazing. Not only are the pictures beautiful, but her professionalism during the process is incredible. She managed to get shots no one knew she was taking, because she understands how to be unobtrusive. She has an instinct for capturing the essence of people, and for finding the perfect moment to illuminate. Her skills with light, line and depth are really, really stunning. I could not be happier!!!

Sent on 10/16/2014

Shannon Livingston is amazing. My husband and I got married on the beach in Florida, and although we hoped and prayed for a warm sunny day in December, we said our vows in the white midst of a deep fog. Shannon made our photos look at though we were on clouds... Absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 12/14/2012

Becky · Married on 03/23/2012

Shannon Livingston was completely professional but at the same time felt like a good friend. We had a very intimate beach wedding, and her presence was unobtrusive during the ceremony but somehow she captured the spirit of it. She took the time with us before and after the ceremony to get all the incredible beach pictures I had hoped for, both the staged ones and candid ones that delighted me to see. Everyone who sees our pictures raves about them! Shannon was also very helpful as I was planning my ceremony, giving great suggestions about where to have it and recommending the hair/makeup stylist that I hired and loved. Shannon is a great artist and a pleasure to work with, and I can't recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 04/25/2012
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 10/21/2011

We chose Shannon as our wedding day photographer because when we looked at her portfolio pictures there was something amazing about all of them. None of her photos were pictures I could take myself. Her personality was a deal closer as well. We opted to have to pre-wedding photo shoot to become comfortable with Shannon and her style and we are glad we did as we used lots of her pictures at our wedding ceremony. She is super easy going, friendly and professional all at the same time. I really appreciated that she gave direction on where to stand, how to pose and what to do when needed since we aren’t exactly used to being photographed on this level. A portion of our wedding photos are on the beach at sunset and they turned out absolutely amazing as did the others, but these are our favorite. We are so blessed to have such beautiful pictures of our wedding day that make us smile every time we see them.

Sent on 01/22/2012

Caitlin · Married on 08/06/2011

My husband and I love working with Shannon and her assistant. Shannon is completely down to earth and knows what she is doing. From our engagement shoot to wedding day, Shannon was there to capture all of the pictures we could ever want. I hope to work with her in the future for family shoots. Thank you Shannon for such wonderful memories.

Sent on 08/26/2011
  • Laurie

Laurie · Married on 07/16/2011

Shannon and her assistant were an absolute pleasure to work with. They were prompt, very professional and made everyone feel at ease. I believe that their creative vision, along with a few of our requests will provide us with memorable photos that will reflect who we are and every part of our wedding day.

Sent on 08/08/2011

Jill · Married on 06/11/2011

Shannon was simply awesome and we can not say enough good things about her and her unbelievable talent. From the beginning of our destination wedding planning we knew we had struck gold with her as she was so easy to communicate with and completely focused on providing us with the exact experience we were looking for. Her professionalism was second to none as she arrived early on our wedding day and remained at our reception beyond the planned time just to make sure she captured some last minute special moments. Her personality is warm and genuine and everything about our relationship with her was fantastic. And our pictures... are phenomenal! Shannon has a wonderful ability to place emotion on film and we could not be more pleased with how our photographs turned out. She is top shelf photographer and the extra special bonus is that she is a sincere, outstanding person. Scoop her up while you can!!

Sent on 07/06/2011

Tammy · Married on 06/10/2011

Shannon Livingston did an exceptional job with my wedding photography. She was extremely professional, knowledgeable, and kept me at ease with her direction and confidence. Shannon has an eye for the "perfect picture" and she takes amazing pictures that allow you to remember every aspect of your big day for years to come! I highly recommend Livingston Galleries, and will use her in the future for anniversary pictures, or family portraits.

Sent on 07/06/2011