Livin' Large Reviews

9 | Atlanta, GA

9 Reviews for Livin' Large

• Anna Maria

Anna · Married on 11/21/2015

When my fiance and I got engaged, he was pretty lax in regards to giving his opinion on what types of vendors/details he wanted in our wedding. The one thing he did make clear though was that I could (almost) have free reign of the wedding planning, however, he REALLY wanted a band if we could make that happen. All the best weddings we've been to have a live band, and it is something we both really wanted at ours... it just came down to budget. I started doing a lot of research online and came across Livin' Large. On our first phone consultation, Brad spent over an hour on the phone with me answering my questions (I had a lot of them!) and going over any concerns I had. He explained everything so thoroughly and was very transparent. Brad made me feel at ease and like booking Livin Large to play at our wedding would NEVER be a regret. We decided to book Livin Large, and since then, we have had several changes come up. Every time I emailed to discuss a change in plans (e.g., venue layout, moving cocktail hour, change in timeline), Brad has followed up with a phone call to discuss our options and always put me back at ease. I really appreciate how he is so willing to add that personal touch of a phone conversation despite his hectic schedule. We hired a 5 piece band for four hours of playing time and one hour of CD playback during cocktail hour. I will report back after the wedding regarding their performance and overall feel the night of!!!

Sent on 09/09/2015

Liz · Married on 01/12/2013

THE BEST band ever!!! It absolutely made the reception for our daughter's wedding--everyone danced the night away to the greatest selection of songs and I don't think the dance floor was ever empty. We all hated for the night to end. Thank you Livin' Large for everything!!

Liz

Sent on 01/16/2013

Jenni · Married on 04/07/2012

When you hire a band for your wedding, you just want them to deliver a party. Brad and his crew went way beyond what was expected. Not only was the party rocking, but the song selection perfectly chosen for our crowd, the personal songs played to original perfection, and he even helped make sure the ceremony's CD line-up was timed and played flawlessly. Music was something that stressed me out from the beginning, but once I met Brad, all of that melted away. I had no worries with him, and chalked it up as a success after the first time I met him. Since then, I have heard their name everywhere and can't wait to be surprised at the next wedding where they are.

Sent on 04/27/2012

Ray · Married on 01/07/2012

The band played at our daughters wedding and they were fantastic. I cannot say enough about the professional way they handled every detail. Our friends and family are still talking about the music. I would highly reccomend them to anyone looking to make their wedding a truly memorable experience. Thank you to all the members of the band for helping to make our daughters wedding an evening we will never forget.

Sent on 01/11/2012
  • F

Alycia · Married on 10/01/2011

I cannot express how amazing this band was. My in-laws were against having a band because "their side of the family won't dance." WELL, I would like to announce that about half of them ended up dancing (grandmothers included!) and the other half clearly enjoyed watching the concert from their seats. My husband and I got so many compliments from this band: "They really made the party!" Brad, the manager, was wonderful about learning our first dance song and really listening to our needs. He spent the time to learn how to pronounce names to announce them, and he was ready to amend the schedule when things ran late (as I'm sure they always do!) They sounded absolutely amazing and were so charismatic. I realize that they are on the expensive side for wedding music, but for a band of this size and caliber, they are a steal! It was our "splurge" item, and we could not be happier. They came with all of their own equipment/lighting. Their only request was vendor meals and a place to have breaks (15 mins for every hour- which corresponded perfectly to toasts/cake cutting/etc where they needed not be there). Loved them! Would recommend to anyone wanting to have a band at their reception!

Sent on 10/31/2011
  • JD Girl

Jennifer · Married on 07/17/2010

OMG!!! They were so amazing. I had the 8 piece band with the woman and man lead singers. She did "AT LAST" and blew the house down. I had people tell me I should have charged a cover for that entertainment. It was so amazing!!

Sent on 08/03/2010

Jamie · Married on 05/29/2010

This band is worth the price! We had so much fun at the reception and all age ranges of our guests were on the floor dancing. Everyone was having such a great time that we hired them for an extra hour. The entire dance floor cheered when they said they were staying another hour and the dance floor was still packed at midnight. Livin' Large even learned special modified versions of our first dance and the father-daughter dance songs. I can't say enough good things!

Sent on 06/24/2010

Karen · Married on 11/17/2007

We had the best reception and everyone had a great time! The music was diverse and fun...so everyone was happy! We didn't want the night to end and literally could have danced all night! Great time!

Sent on 04/09/2008

christian · Married on 12/09/2009

We had some extra money left over from our budget, and so we decided to get some live music!They were very professional and sounded great. We were very please overall with them. nice to work !

Sent on 04/02/2010