15 Reviews for live Your life Photography

Multi. Locations (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
Prints (1)

My fiance and I recently had our engagement session with Jacob and we are over the moon happy with how our photos turned out. Everything from the way our pictures were captured to the editing was perfect. Jacob was really flexible and open to my suggestions of photo location and the aesthetic that I was going for. On the day of the shoot, Jacob was on location early scoping out the location and although it was a little awkward posing at the beginning he soon made us feel relaxed in front of the camera; even capturing some candid shots. Overall, I would definitely recommend Jacob and can't thank him enough for capturing this special time in our lives.

Profile Picture Julia, 4/7/19, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

Jacob did our engagement photos, and I couldn't be happier with them! My fiance and I are the farthest thing from photo friendly as you can get, so needless to say I was super nervous. Jacob was kind, funny, and helped to melt the nervousness away. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer!

Profile Picture Brianna, 12/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Great experience ! Very professional, I would definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Alisha, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jacob is will do anything to make your day special.

Profile Picture Jon, 3/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I can fully recommend Jacob as a photographer. Not only is he an amazing photographer but he is unique in his ability to really listen to us as a client and be flexiable in all of his art.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 7/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Be yourselves! Jacob is a consummate professional, and even if you're not comfortable in front of the camera, he will put you at ease so you get the photos you've dreamed of.

Profile Picture Adrianne, 5/21/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We initially found Jacob on Groupon and booked an engagement session with him. SO great to work with. We used him for our wedding as well and have so many wonderful memories captured in the photos! He knows what he is doing and uses natural lighting to make everything seem magical. 100% recommend!

Profile Picture Emily, 1/10/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Prints

Jacob was fantastic. He was super relaxed and flexible while still ensuring that we got all of the photos we wanted. And the photos themselves were wonderful. He captured everything so well, and there were pieces and moments of our wedding that I never would have know about had he not taken pictures.

Profile Picture Katie, 8/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Live Your Life Photography did an incredible job capturing special moments from our wedding! The pictures are beautiful, and the photographer Jacob is super easy to work with. Amazing value for professional quality pictures.

Profile Picture Alex, 3/7/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Seriously, one of the best! We have raved about his work and recommended him to our friends! I cannot express how much I am thankful for Jacob's heart and his beautiful ministry in photography! Seriously and thankful for his support for our marriage! We are incredibly grateful for him and his creative eye for being able to capture our proposal, engagement, and wedding day!!!! Not just any wedding day it was a rainy day! What a joy!

Profile Picture Jovanna, 3/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jacob is a fabulous wedding photographer. He made us feel very comfortable and worked with us to figure out what our style was and what we were looking for. He worked to ensure that he got all the shots that we needed and wanted. Jacob is very personable and easy to communicate with. We couldn't be happier with the experience we had working with him and the photographs themselves.

Profile Picture User6654752, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jacob delivered exactly what we hoped he would! He has such a gift for this role and saw little details I would not have. He made my husband and I feel so at ease and was able to get photos that make us look far more photogenic than we usually feel.

Profile Picture Sadie, 1/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jacob was very friendly and easy to work with, and quick to respond. When we were taking photos, he knew what scenes would make the best photos and gave us direction to create great pictures. Very quick turnaround time for engagement photos. Overall, we had a great experience for a great price!

Profile Picture User7648891, Recently Married, 2 Reviews