Live Picture Studios Reviews

188 | Jersey City, NJ

188 Reviews for Live Picture Studios

Sandra · Married on 07/25/2014

Live Picture Studios is remarkably amazing, talented, professional and the best of the best! All of our guests raved about our same day edit (SDE) and since our wedding almost a month ago, they are still talking about it! When we received the link 2 days after our wedding, I cried my eyes out watching this spectacular SDE over and over again with my hubby! Even my brother watches it every night because he "loves it so much"!!

The whole crew was a pleasure to work with and they captured each moment even with the lyrics of the song! We found them on The Knot, met with the fabulous owner, and without hesitation... hired them right away! They are always responsive to emails and voicemails, and are extremely knowledgeable. Their equipment is high tech and our guests were in awe with the technology and talent of our 5-man crew!

Live Picture Studios are filmmakers not videographers and they turned our wedding into a movie! We were so pleased with their work and we highly recommend them. They are simply the best and we can't wait to see our regular edit! We can't thank you enough for capturing our wedding day and making it so ridiculously amazing! Love you guys... muah!!!

Sent on 08/19/2014

NANCY · Married on 07/25/2014

When we first got engaged my husband and I were unsure about hiring a videographer. After doing some serious research I came across Live Picture Studios and instantly fell in love. I immediately showed my husband the video recaps that Live Picture Studios creates and he was instantly intrigued. After meeting with the staff of LPS the deal was sealed. Jean was willing to work within our budget to make things work. In addition to just recording your wedding they provide a recap trailer highlighting the main events of the day in a five minute video. The quality of the recap video is amazing. It reminded us of a trailer for a movie. Our family & friends CAN NOT stop raving about the highlight. My husband and I are so happy with the results! We can’t wait to see our full edit. We highly recommend LPS to those who are looking for high quality videos with great cinematographers!!

Sent on 11/11/2014
  • g.j.wedding2014@gmail.com

Joanne · Married on 07/18/2014

As the Bride it was my ultimate goal to find an amazing videography team to capture my entire wedding day. I knew weddings happen in a flash and next thing you know the end of the wedding reception hits you in a blink of an eye. So it was very important for me to find a team to capture the very special moments of my entire wedding day. Having a cinematic wedding film was a MUST HAVE for me. I started doing my research online and came across Live Picture Studios and the moment I watched their videos online I fell in love! We set up a meeting and met at their Jersey City office and right when you walk in you get to meet their editing team working hard on other weddings they have just done previous. There were many options in their packages that would work with any budget, which for me was very hard to find! They really went through every detail on what you want to capture for your big day from the first time you meet and then they will thoroughly go over details on the last meeting right before the big day.
    Our big day finally arrived and the team were very punctual and started shooting the moment they arrived at the morning preparations. We hired them for 10 hours and throughout the wedding they were very professional and almost seemed as if they were invisible. About one month later our 5 minute highlight wedding video was completed and the editing was beautifully done. I really loved how the video emphasized and captured the very special moments of my wedding day in the amount of time, it was perfect! I'm very much looking forward to our full video being completed to re-live one of the biggest days of my life. To everyone at Live Picture Studios I can not thank you enough!
    Amazing team, affordable packages, completely professional.

Sent on 09/03/2014

Melanie · Married on 06/21/2014

Live Pictures Studios have a ton of different packages so you have find exactly what you want and what fits your budget! They were amazing to work with. Someone will call you before your wedding to go over everything and get the schedule of your day so they capture all those moments you want. They came on time and did a fantastic job. I also had two photographers and they worked so well together. Most of the time I didn't realize the videographers were there and I loved that. They captured our wedding so beautifully and I couldn't have been any happier with them!

Sent on 08/08/2014

Gina · Married on 06/14/2014

I cannot say enough AMAZING things about Live Picture Studios!!!! They were phenomenal!!!! My husband and I were skeptical about having a videographer at our wedding - we've been to weddings where the video team has huge lights, interviews guests and even lays on the floor and makes a scene to get a shot. That is the absolute opposite of Live Picture Studios!!! Their team were discrete and just captured each moment of the day by letting it happen. They made our families, bridal party and guests feel comfortable and did an unbelievable job capturing our incredible evening.

They are extremely responsive and are willing to meet late at night and/or hold conference calls at 10:00 pm (literarily).

Run - don't walk - to Live Picture Studios TODAY and hire them to capture your wedding!! You'll be so happy you did!!

Sent on 08/05/2014

Natalie · Married on 06/08/2014

My wedding videography was a very important decision for my husband and I as we planned for our big day. We wanted more than just an ordinary video; we wanted a cinematic style video that would bring back to life the beautiful moments of our wedding. Live Picture Studios was absolutely amazing! Their services went beyond our expectations as they delivered the most perfect video demonstrating their attention to details and creativity. Just perfect! So happy with our choice--the best choice!

Sent on 08/09/2014
  • Y

Yelena · Married on 06/08/2014

We are so incredibly happy that we chose Live Picture Studios to do our wedding videography. The whole crew was a pleasure to work with- they were professional, creative and easy to work with- we never felt like we had cameras in our faces. They were able to capture our wedding so beautifully! We received our highlight video quickly and it was amazing, our friends and family cannot stop raving about it! We are very pleased with their work and we highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/25/2014

Live Picture Studios did an amazing job for our "Wedding Day". All the footage they captured & to be able to fit it in a highlight video that made me cry again just by watching it! It was emotional,romantic,humorous,it captured all the love & happiness felt that day by all our family & friends. My husband was against getting a videographer,but after the video,admitted he was wrong! I would highly recommend their service,very professional staff all around.

Sent on 07/25/2014

Christine · Married on 06/01/2014

My husband I were looking all over the Internet for a videographer in our area who would give us a memorable video from our special day. Some videographers highlight reels literally put us to sleep then we came across Live Picture Studios and watched almost all their highlight reels and I knew we had to book them when I started tearing up at strangers videos! We booked them immediately and it was one of the best decisions we could have possibly made for our wedding! First of all unlike other videographers I have seen from being a bridesmaid in other weddings you Live Picture Studio's crew works around your party to get the footage they need you barely even know they are there yet they still get every key moment and capture it beautifully. They were so nice and so prompt in responding to all of our emails. Honestly, any couple who books anyone else does not have any idea how much they are missing out! I have seen so many other videographers work and nothing even come close to how phenomenal Live Picture Studios is!

Rhema · Married on 06/01/2014

Live Picture Studios was very attentive and professional on the day of our wedding. Their videographers were very coordinated at capturing the best moments of our special day. They produced an extremely awesome wedding highlight and the video was top notch. Their video style is something akin to a movie production or fairy tale. Imagine your wedding being portrayed like something out of a fairy tale!
    Working with them throughout the making of our video has been an easy process as well. They are very responsive and listen carefully to every detail we want in our video. We recently saw the wedding highlight of one of my dear friends to whom I had also recommended LPS, and it was very well done!
    Not only do they do great work but their prices are extremely competitive and they are willing to work closely with you to customize a package within your budget. My husband at first was not very supportive of hiring videography but once he saw the wedding highlight he did a complete 180 and was praising them for their amazing work. Suffice to say, Live Picture Studios is an excellent choice for any wedding and will not disappoint!

Sent on 01/04/2015

Karina · Married on 05/24/2014

Live Picture Studios was amazing from beginning to end. We met with them and knew that they were everything we wanted for our wedding cinematography!
    The process was seamless they knew where to be at all times.
    Throughout the day the team was respectful and efficient...they worked well with everyone involved!
    They set up an iMac display of some footage they had taken throughout the day everyone was blown away! I couldn't wait to see our cinematic highlight!
    Exactly 1 month after our wedding the highlight video was sent to us and again we were blown away! It was perfect.
    My husband and I couldn't be happier in our choice for cinematography! We would recommend and have recommended them to friends that are getting married!
    They are an amazing company with a very talented staff!!

Sent on 06/25/2014

Janelle · Married on 05/17/2014

I found Live Picture Studios on The Knot about 6 months ago. The reviews were stellar, the videos were amazing, so I needed to go and meet with them for possible videographers for my wedding. We met with Khoa and were sold. I didn't even shop around. They are fairly priced, and what makes them so unique is that they are NOT wedding videographers, but FILM MAKERS that have ventured into the wedding video world...and how happy I am that they did!
    I got married this past weekend, 5/17/14, and I am so happy I found them on the Knot all of those months ago. Not only were the staff completely professional and knowledgeable about their product, you literally didn't even know they were there! I was not once pulled from my guests for shots. The emotion and sincerity they were able to capture in the 3 minute and 50 seconds same day edit was beyond anything I could have imagined. To experience the best day of your life from your own perspective, and then have it handed to you in a perfectly edited video of the day (from an outside perspective) was the best gift and best money I spent that day. I wasn't originally sold on the same day edit, but my fiancé (now husband!) insisted, and it had such an impact on all of our guests, I'm so happy he convinced me to add it to our package. I was thrilled and am still on cloud nine from such an amazing experience this weekend, and the fact that I can play and replay my same day edit the VERY NEXT DAY to remind me of how amazing it was is a gift I cherish now and will forever hold dear to my heart. Thank you Live Picture Studios for giving us memories to last a lifetime!!! I CANNOT wait for the regular edit (which I was shown at my very first appointment 6 months ago from another couple, and is also, by the way, pretty damn awesome!). We will definitely be having a viewing party to celebrate a magical day when we get the regular edit! Look no further, Live Picture Studios is the BEST!

Sent on 05/19/2014

Susan · Married on 05/17/2014

Live Picture Studios was the 2nd videographer we met with and they blew the first one away! We went in thinking we'd book the basic package, but once we saw their sample videos we wanted more!

The day of the wedding, the 2 cameramen were on time and professional. They came prepared with ideas for shots that would look good on film. They were super easy to work with and really seemed to know their stuff.

We recently received our highlight video and the quality is amazing. It seriously looks like a movie. I am so glad we chose Live Picture Studios even though we spent more money than we originally planned. Coming from someone on the stingy side... IT WAS WORTH EVERY PENNY!

We can't wait to see our full video!

Sent on 07/09/2014

My husband and I recently had our wedding in New York City and used live picture studios as our wedding videographers. Due to the fact we both live in Sydney, Australia, the decision on which company we would choose to shoot our wedding was made from overseas and based purely on previous work the company's had posted onto their respective websites. As someone myself who works within the wedding industry I was instantly able to see the quality of Live picture studios work and the quality of equipment being used by them in their productions. We made the decision to book them on the spot from overseas, and we couldn't possibly be any happier!!
    Throughout the whole process they were amazing, very easy to deal with and always keeping us updated along the way.
    My husband was a bit skeptical about having videographers shoot our wedding as he had reservations about them possibly being overbearing and in the way......but he was the first to say how awesome the team who shot the day were! They were never in our faces and neither of us even remembered seeing them during the ceremony or reception yet they managed to capture our special day perfectly.
    One thing that stood out for us, that made our day special, was that towards the end of our reception, Live Picture studios sent one of their editors in just to produce a short film of the day for our guests to watch on the way out. Everyone loved this and it was an extra touch that shows how much they go above and beyond and care about our day.

The next stage is receiving the highlight clip ,and we received it quite quickly and could not love the end result any more than we do! All of our guests have watched our wedding over and over again and commented on it being the best wedding video they have seen, as well as comparing it to a movie!

We couldn't recommend Live Picture studios highly enough and are so grateful to them for capturing our day perfectly and providing us with happy memories that will last a lifetime.

Tara · Married on 04/26/2014

We we're initially on the fence as to wether we wanted a videographer or not at our wedding. We figured someone could just take home videos and that would suffice. It seemed like an unnecessary expense but I am SO glad we decided to hire LPS. Worth EVERY single penny. Our wedding day FLEW by and although it was amazing, there was so much I feel like I missed or forgot about! Thanks to the amazing services provided by LPS, we were able to re-live our wedding day. They captured the vibe of our wedding down to a T. Thank you LPS for the most amazing, breathtaking, and special wedding video! From our first meeting with manager of the company Khoa, to the cinematographers including Pat, and the video editor Lauren.... they are simply the best. The most professional yet down to earth crew you could ever meet. Could not have dreamed of a better way to relive our special day. THANK YOU!

Kunal · Married on 04/12/2014

There is only one word: Wow. Service, friendliness, value, professionalism, end product - all Wow.

To understand how good LPS was you should know the details of our event: We had a traditional Indian wedding, so naturally we had a multitude of events spanning 5 days. We contracted LPS for 4 of these events (Henna Night, Music Night, Wedding Ceremony & Wedding Reception). It was a grueling schedule and Khoa, Tan, & Marco were on top of their game as the cinematographers.

We only had them for an hour to cover the intricate Henna work, but Tan stayed for 2 so that he could properly capture the essence of the event. We had them traveling to South Jersey and then to Long Island in the wee hours of the morning, yet they were always on time and ready to go. They took extra care in making sure our bride and groom scenes were shot perfectly and it just shows that not only do they know what they're doing, but they love it too. They made sure they got each and every intricate detail of the wedding and got great shots of the guests as well. The guys even stayed later than expected at the reception after essentially a 20 hour day (and trust me, if they were tired, you couldn't even tell). As far as day-of service goes, these guys are the best, bar none.

The post wedding service was just as great - the editor, Lauren, contacted us about picking music for our highlights video and was extremely helpful and friendly. She was very receptive to our preferences and suggestions as well. The video came out better than we could have ever imagined - everyone who has seen said it was like a movie. They've even said that LPS will be the go-to recommendation for future weddings, and we couldn't agree more.

Bottom line, if you are getting married and you want to have a memory that you can appreciate forever, you MUST go with LPS. LPS should consider changing their name from LivePictureStudios to LeavingPeopleStunned! Thanks for everything!!

Sent on 06/01/2014

My bride and I had the chance to work with the Live Picture Studios team on multiple occasions. We were referred to them by a friend of our who used them for their wedding. We reviewed their work online and then had and introductory meeting with Khoa Le. Khoa was very down to earth and made us feel comfortable. We hired them shortly after to do our engagement/save the date video. Their team were true professionals and complete troopers. Their expertise in film making shows why their videos are the best we've seen. They tell real stories in artistic ways. Our wedding highlight video came out even better than our engagement video. The quick turnaround and responsiveness to our questions were fantastic. We would recommend this vendor to anyone and if another opportunity comes along; we would use them again!

Sent on 05/11/2014

Ashley · Married on 03/22/2014

Live Picture Studios did an absolutely fabulous job at our wedding! My fiance and I were debating whether or not we could fit the videography into our wedding budget. We tossed the idea back and forth and in the end booked a package with Live Picture Studios. It was the best decision we made! They paid attention to all requests and delivered a video that exceeded our expectations. We have gotten so many compliments and so many people asking for their contact info. Wish we could do it all over again! Thanks again for adding to our amazing day!!

Sent on 03/31/2014

judy · Married on 02/26/2014

you planned a wedding for almost a year or more , and when the "big" day finally come, it comes so quick. i feels like riding on a roller coaster. it was such a blast but then its finished. our wedding was so much fun but it felt like it went by so fast. my husband and i are very fortunate to have found live picture studio/ k vibe. the wedding highlight/video that they created truly capture not only the fun and precious moment but they were able to bring us back to our wedding day. we watched our wedding highlight pretty much every day and we cant keep our smile off our faces. especially when we showed it to our friends and family. Their reactions are either "awwww such a beautiful wedding and the video looks like a commercial" or " dang i wished we hired them for our wedding".
    i highly recommend live picture studio/ k vibe to all the newly engage and/or for any occasion that need video coverage because you definitely wont regret it. every single dollars you paid is worth it! im not saying that they will charge you an arm and a leg because they wont!
    Thanks a million lauren(editor), joel and kit (awesome cinematographer) and every one at live picture studio/ k vibe for giving us a chance to re live our wedding day everyday!

Sent on 11/08/2014

Carmina and Chan · Married on 01/25/2014

This group is Amazing! We enjoyed working with them. Great work ethics and a friendly crew. We had a white wedding and they were out there in the snow working really hard for our video. You can tell that they love what they do and are extremely thorough. We used them for my brother's wedding and mine and will continue to recommend them. I relive my wedding day every time I watch my highlight. Can't wait to see my long edit video. It's been also great sending the video to friends and family who couldn't make it and celebrated from afar.

Sent on 03/03/2014

Peter · Married on 12/15/2013

Both of the videographers at our wedding were extremely friendly. They knew what shots to take and asked very politely when they needed things or specific shots. They seemed to enjoy the work that they were doing and were very professional.

The highlight reel that was released to us was just what we wanted. The editor did a great job putting the highlight together and we are very pleased with the results. We cannot wait to get out hands on the rest of the footage to relive our special day. Thank you for all your hard work.

Sent on 02/06/2014

Mary-Kate · Married on 11/09/2013

When we first started wedding planning, I wasn't planning to have a videographer. I came across Live Picture Studios website and fell in love with their work. After a lot of debating, I finally decided to hire them for my wedding day and I am SO glad that I did. I really feel that it was my best decision throughout the whole planning process. Khoa and his team were very attentive and professional. They did an amazing job capturing our entire day. My husband and I are so thankful to have a wedding video that truly captures our entire experience and our genuine happiness. The quality is as good as something you'd see in a movie theater! I would wholeheartedly recommend them to any of my friends and anyone else who is "on the fence" about using them (like I was). They definitely proved to me that having a videographer is a MUST!

Sent on 01/12/2014

Kerrin · Married on 11/01/2013

Live Picture Studios did such an amazing job capturing our special day! Not only are they incredibly talented and a pleasure to work with, they were so discreet at our wedding, I barely noticed them! It's truly amazing how they were able to capture so many great moments without being noticed. I can honestly say they far exceeded my expectations and I would definitely recommend using them for any special occasion.

Sent on 03/10/2014

Geumbee · Married on 10/27/2013

The folks at Live Picture Studios quite simply blew us away with their work. The team they sent to our wedding was on top of every moment and did not miss anything. They worked well with our other vendors and met every request we made of them regarding video coverage. We didn't realize how wonderfully talented they were until we saw the highlight video. My husband and I both thought we were watching a cinematic movie instead of our wedding! Both of our families loved their work. They were such a joy to work with during and after our wedding. Their editing staff has followed up and kept us to date consistently with the progress of our highlight video and longer edit. The only delay we can speak of is one of our making as we have not always replied to them as quickly as they have to us. To be quite honest, we walked in to our first meeting with them not knowing exactly what to expect. We now know that we were truly blessed to have received the help of such talented and wonderful videographers and professionals. I really recommend them to anyone who is looking to capture all the special moments at their wedding.

Sent on 04/02/2014

Nancy · Married on 10/26/2013

This company is all around perfect! On our wedding day, they were prompt, punctual, accommodating, flexible, detail-oriented, fun, professional and easy going. Typical vendors, regardless of content on the web, are usually a hit or miss. What we found with LPS far exceeded our expectations by a long shot! They offer great value for the work they do and are very easy to get along with. They were in the right place at the right time all throughout the day. We have already received our wedding highlight and it was nothing short of amazing! Special thanks to Khoa and Lauren and for the rest of the LPS crew for making this day one we will always cherish and be able to look back on... again and again and again! We highly recommend LPS for any occasion!!!

Sent on 01/02/2014