Live Picture Studios Reviews

185 | Jersey City, NJ

185 Reviews for Live Picture Studios

Cindy · Married on 03/21/2015

LPS is a cut above the rest!! From the minute we met with Jean to learn more about their services, to booking and then getting everything together for the big day, they were incredible. Marilyn helped get our itinerary for the day squared away, down to the minute, and it was so helpful! Marco was our assigned crew coordinator for the day and he was absolutely phenomenal!! He and his crew captured every single special moment and detail without getting in the way of anyone or thing! They have super high tech equipment to help capture every aspect of the day and our guests are still raving about it! Lauren edited our highlight video and from the second it started we were blown away with the results. We also had a short film created on our wedding day and every single person that saw it has mentioned how beautifully done it was and asked when they can tune in for the next episode because it was so good they wanted to see more! The display at the wedding was done on site and within an hour, it was up and running - it was so impressive! We are ecstatic with the results! You cannot go wrong with LPS and are guaranteed to cherish your wedding video until the end of time! A BIG THANK YOU to the entire LPS team, whether I worked with you or not, you have an incredibly skilled and professional team and you run like a well oiled machine! All the best to you all in the future and I look forward to sending as many people as I can your way! Love always, The Walters

Sent on 04/27/2015

Jessica · Married on 03/07/2015

LPS is amazing!
    We hired them for our wedding in March 2015. My husband was unsure if we needed Videographers - he was worried they would be in the way and that it was a waste of money. I really wanted the video because I knew how fast the day would go and I am SO glad we hired LPS. They completely proved my husband wrong and he is so thankful we did hire videographers. We hardly even noticed them - they seamlessly blended in but captured our wedding so beautifully. They were so professional and fun to work with and we are glad they were part of our day!
    We received the highlight video 4-6 weeks after our wedding and it is amazing. It is not your typical cheesy video. The quality is unbelievable - it is so professional and our friends and family say they feel like they are watching a movie premiere. It completely captures the essence and emotion of our wedding day. They so beautifully told our story in 4 minutes - showing both the love and emotion of the day but also how much fun we had. Lauren was our editor and she is fabulous! She reached out a few days after our wedding asking for our input on anything we wanted featured, not featured and music selection. She was so easy and flexible to work with. We asked her to add a couple clips into the video and she was so accommodating!
    They are currently working on the regular edit which will be about an hour in length and take 2-3 months. We can't wait to see it.
    I would highly recommend LPS! After such a positive experience I would want to work with anyone else. The quality and professionalism is unbeatable! I recommend checking out their work on vimeo - that's how I knew I wanted to work with them even before we met with them.

Sent on 05/08/2015

Takenya · Married on 02/22/2015

Live Picture Studios was a life saver!! They were referred to us after we had to start looking for a new cinematographer a month before our wedding. (Yikes I know) They responded to our inquiry right away and set up a meeting that same week. Jean was soooo nice. Explained the difference between the packages and pricing as well as pointed out the differences in video mechanics that we weren't aware of so we would know what tools could enhance our product. They worked really well with our budget and payment timeline. The producer Marilyn was very detailed and made sure our timeline was in good shape. The details were so important and they made sure they captured everything we asked for. Our team of Tan, Meng, and Marco were fantastic. We honestly felt like super stars with all those cameras following us all day lol. They were so much fun to work with and they worked seamlessly with our photographers and our coordinator. The turn around time for the highlight was insane; it was soo fast. Lauren, our editor, did an amazing job communicating with us and having patience with us with our selections and ideas. When we received our completed Wedding highlight, we were over joyed. My husband and I watched it separately and we called each other afterwards. We were both crying. The magic that Live Picture Studios caught and displayed on that short highlight was phenomenal. All the stress of finding new vendors right before the wedding was so worth it because we know that we would have never received the same service or quality. I was a bit hesitant about getting cinematography but my husband convinced me and I'm so glad he did. I would recommend Live Picture Studio to any couple wanting their day big captured. They will do a great job!!

Sent on 08/24/2015

when I found LPS on my instagram, I wasn't even engaged yet! I would literally just watch their heart felt videos over and over again, just waiting for my big moment - so I could hire them!! you see, LPS has a lot of experience in the actual TV/MOVIE world - so their work exudes JUST THAT! your video comes out looking like a REAL movie!! the package I got came with a few different videographers with special tools to capture each and every laugh, smile, happy tear... everything from A-Z! their staff is professional, on time and very nice! when choosing video for my wedding, I knew we needed to have the absolute best in the biz, and that is exactly why we chose LPS - we cant wait to watch our video over and over again so we can relive our special day. thank you so much live picture studios!

Sent on 02/09/2015

Jessica · Married on 12/31/2014

Live Picture Studios were absolutely amazing. We were blown away by the quality of their work. We had 4 photographers with us and Live Picture Studios worked with them beautifully. We never felt that anyway was in our way. I can not stop watching our highlight video and I am so excited to see our regular edit! Thank you Live Picture Studios for capturing every precious moment on our Wedding Day!

Sent on 03/01/2015

David · Married on 12/26/2014

Wow! Simply amazing. Beautiful. Those are the words that best describe LPS's work. When we received our highlight reel, we were completely blown away by the amazing editing and production work! Family and friends simply can't get enough, they just want to watch it over and over again. Amazing staff, everyone whom we worked with were extremely professional. We had a crew of 4 on our big day and we almost didn't notice them during our reception as they were unobtrusive as possible. One of the best decisions we made was hiring LPS to film our wedding! We will be looking at their work for years to come! Highly recommend and amazing value!

Sent on 02/23/2015

Dana · Married on 12/20/2014

My husband and I decided to use live picture studios after a friend of ours used them for his wedding. We were blown away by their video and though we almost decided not to get a video at all, we decided to go ahead after seeing theirs. It ended up being one of the BEST decisions we made for our wedding! The staff was so easy to work with and on the day of our wedding, we barely knew they were there! Our video is AMAZING...I can't stop watching it! It brings back all of the most wonderful moments or our day and allows us to relive it all over again! You will not be disappointed! Worth every penny!

Sent on 02/18/2015

Laudine · Married on 10/18/2014

LPS does it again! I've seen them at many friends weddings and they never cease to amaze me. The amount of professionalism that goes into their work, their creative expertise and they are all so fun and easy to work with. It made our wedding day go really well and I can't wait to see the highlight reel and video!! Thank you LPS and to your entire team. You guys were great!!

Sent on 10/23/2014

Hands down the best videographers around! They were a pleasure to work with, made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera. They are very professional and super friendly. They did a short edit to play during the wedding, and it came out great.

I have had 3 other friends use them for their weddings, and their videos came out amazing. They captured all the right moments!

Sent on 10/29/2014

We just received our highlight video and we are so happy with how it came out. They were extremely responsive and they were not intrusive on our wedding day. We enioyed our wedding and they quietly captured every moment . I would highly recommend them to anyone look for a cinematographer . We can't wait to see our wedding video!

Sent on 12/10/2014

Jacqueline · Married on 10/10/2014

For a preview of unique, beautiful and creative work that Live Picture Studios does, please feel free to view our wedding highlight: https://vimeo.com/113128418

I researched for weeks and weeks for the perfect videography company. I was really picky, and had a particular and specific idea of what I wanted when it came time to choosing a company to film our wedding. Typical and traditional wedding videos and highlight tapes were NOT what I was looking for. I was looking for a story, a company who was capable of capturing our wedding day and transforming the moments into a fairytale in motion. Then I came across Live Picture Studios. I was amazed at the way they are able to customize the package to what YOU want, and in the budget that you have planned. They are a company that understands client-specific services, and they sure do delivery!

When we got our wedding highlight video back after a few weeks, I cried. The highlight tape was EVERYTHING i wanted and more. It captured literally every moment you dream of as a bride, and the way they incorporate the speeches and sermons with the music is incredible. I get chills every time I watch it. My husband was VERY hesitant when I told him I wanted to book a videographer. He didn't think it was necessary and didn't want to spend the money on it. After watching this video, BOY did his mind change!! He was in shock and awe. It was really quite cute!! I can't believe how many people have complimented the work that Live Picture Studios did. I have many friends asking for their contact information for their future events.

I had nothing but an AMAZING experience with this company. If you want a videographer who captures the most important day of your life and is able to portray it to you in the form of a short cinema/movie, then Live Picture Studios is the right choice. Their prices are pretty unbeatable too!!

Sent on 12/03/2014

Kate · Married on 10/04/2014

Live Picture Studios was fantastic! We couldn't be happier with them. They were easy to work with before hand, great the day of, and we LOVE the finish product! They captured the entire day perfectly without getting in the way at all the during the big day. I don't know how they do it but I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a videographer for their wedding.

Sent on 11/25/2014

If you're looking for a videographer for your wedding day, I highly suggest using the crew at Live Picture Studios.They have a variety of packages to choose from, ranging from affordable to extravagant. I could tell you how pleased my husband and I were with our wedding highlight video, how professional the staff was, or about the countless number of friends and family that still tell me how our video is the best they have ever seen. But their work speaks for itself. Watch their videos on their website, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 11/17/2014

Amy · Married on 09/27/2014

Live Picture Studios was absolutely incredible! They are true professionals that know how to produce beautiful wedding videos with cinematic qualities. They are certainly not your typical "wedding video" company - what you receive from them is a high quality video that tells a story and captures emotions. From the team who captured our day, to our video editor who we worked with after the fact, we couldn't be happier with them and highly recommend them to all future couples!

Sent on 02/09/2015

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/26/2014

I couldn't be more thrilled with choosing LPS for our wedding videographers. This was by far the best decision we had made and friends and family can attest to it after seeing the Highlight. Booking was last minute because my husband was hesitant of having videographers follow us around all day. They honestly blended in the entire night and after seeing our highlight video, my husband agreed it was the best choice we made. They really took the time to care to what we (I) wanted in a video and and our (my husband's) budget. There video was definitely more of cinematic story, from music to speeches/vows to moments captured. Look no further... they are the best.

Sent on 11/20/2014

Stacy · Married on 09/13/2014

Joel and Jason were great and artistic videographers, they made sure to get the shots they needed while also not getting in the way on the day of the wedding. Lauren did our edit and we couldn't be more happy with the final product! Quality and sound are awesome and the video was so thoughtful, meticulously planned out, and creative. I did lots of research on videographers and am so happy we choose Live Picture Studios, the product for the price cannot be beaten! Thank you for giving us such an amazing memento of our wedding day!

Sent on 11/04/2014

Lauren · Married on 09/07/2014

I cannot say enough positive things about Live Picture Studios! My husband and I were tremendously impressed by their professionalism and desire to capture our story in a genuine and meaningful way. Working with the team (during the wedding planning process, on the wedding day, and after the wedding) was easy and seamless. They are responsive and will do what it takes to make their clients happy. Even more importantly, the cinematographers are very friendly yet unobtrusive. They made sure that we didn't feel as though we had a camera in our face on our wedding day.

Above all, Live Picture Studios' work speaks for itself. We just received our wedding highlight video today, and we are astounded by how beautiful it is and by the team's ability to capture all the emotion and magical moments that made our day truly special. As someone who is very well-versed in film, it was important to me to find a videographer who could transform the footage from our wedding into a work of art. That's exactly what Live Picture Studios did. We couldn't have asked for more.

Sent on 10/22/2014

Michael · Married on 09/06/2014

When we first got engaged my fiancé didn't want to hire a videographer. When he saw the video recaps that Live Picture Studios creates he was instantly intrigued. In addition to just recording your wedding they provide a recap trailer highlighting the main events of the day in a five minute video. The quality of the recap video is amazing. It reminded us of a trailer for a movie.

With same sex marriage becoming recently legalized, we didn't know how we'd be received. We met with Jean and instantly established a rapport with her. She was warm, welcoming and very knowledgable. Jean was also very patient. She explained the various options and packages. She never pressured us and was very accommodating in adjusting the package to meet our budget while incorporating some of the latest technological equipment such as the steady cam.

Prior to the big day we were contacted by Marilyn. We discussed the sequence of events as well as the special moments we wanted to capture.

The day of the event, Marco was our main point of contact. The entire team was extremely professional. They captured all the special moments we discussed and they were not intrusive at all to us, our guests, or our photographers.

Lauren was our editor. She did an amazing job with the recap video. She captured all of the main highlights from our wedding day. She was accommodating with the music and the parts of the wedding we wanted to include and exclude.

Based on our experience we would highly recommend Live Picture Studios. They don't just produce a video, they produce an experience which tells your story in a very unique way, that allows you to relive the entire event within five minutes.

- Brian & Michael

Sent on 11/01/2014

Tiffany · Married on 08/31/2014

Live Picture Studios provided me with a quality video that I've never seen before. My wedding video isn't just a video for me, but an on-going memory that I'll always have for the rest of my life. From the cinematographers to the equipment they used, LPS provided the highest quality of service. They were professional, friendly, and responsive to all our needs. As our friends said, "your video looks like a movie preview!!!" I couldn't ask for anything more.

I highly recommend this LPS to those who are looking for high quality videos with great cinematographers!!

Sent on 10/16/2014

Michelle · Married on 08/23/2014

I got married on August 23, 2014 and used Live Picture Studios [LPS] for our videographer. I researched quite a few videographers, and when I came across LPS and watched some of their highlight videos, I absolutely loved their work! I watched videos of people I didn’t even know and was crying because the videos were so beautiful and captured the wedding perfectly.

We worked with Khoa Le and his team. We were very impressed from our first meeting and we knew they would do an amazing job. The LPS video team was very discreet and we didn’t even realize they were filming during the wedding and reception. They did such an amazing job of blending in and not being in the way which allowed us to enjoy our day.

LPS made our wedding video just like a movie! When we received our highlight video, we shared it with family and friends and they were in awe of the amazing job LPS did. LPS was able to capture every important moment of our wedding day in the highlight video.

Some family members shared the video with their friends and those people cried when they watched the video and they don’t even know my husband or me, that’s how beautiful the video was! We can’t wait to see our full length video because I’m sure it’s going to be just as amazing as the highlight video!

If you want a beautiful wedding video that tells your wedding day story and captures your special day in this unique way, I would highly recommend Live Picture Studios for your wedding.

Thank you to the wonderful team at Live Picture Studios for giving us such a wonderful memory of our wedding on video that will last forever!

Sent on 01/07/2015

Melissa · Married on 08/16/2014

Wow!! I'm am blown away!! Our highlight is beyond amazing, it is perfect! You captured and told our story beautifully! You, and the team at Live Picture Studios are amazing! My husband and I couldn't be happier with the professional service you provided us with. We have replayed this highlight over and over again, we can't get enough of it! It's like reliving that day again!! So beautiful!! Your team was delight to work with, very professional and made us feel nothing but comfortable! You were reccomended to us and we are so happy to have worked with you! We would recommend your services to everyone :-)!! You guys are amazing!!

Sent on 11/05/2014

Avi · Married on 08/03/2014

Live Picture Studios are simply 'The Best!'.They are professional, personal and creative! We would definitely work with them again. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/03/2014
  • MrsParker0726

Pia Marie · Married on 07/26/2014

They are such a great company, everyone we dealt with was so nice, and they have multiple packages/options so you can really find what you need and what works for your budget; they're pros, they work well behind the scenes and half the time you don't even know they're there; when they have to give some directions, they make you feel super comfortable and they make the whole process fun!

Sent on 11/09/2014

Sandra · Married on 07/25/2014

Live Picture Studios is remarkably amazing, talented, professional and the best of the best! All of our guests raved about our same day edit (SDE) and since our wedding almost a month ago, they are still talking about it! When we received the link 2 days after our wedding, I cried my eyes out watching this spectacular SDE over and over again with my hubby! Even my brother watches it every night because he "loves it so much"!!

The whole crew was a pleasure to work with and they captured each moment even with the lyrics of the song! We found them on The Knot, met with the fabulous owner, and without hesitation... hired them right away! They are always responsive to emails and voicemails, and are extremely knowledgeable. Their equipment is high tech and our guests were in awe with the technology and talent of our 5-man crew!

Live Picture Studios are filmmakers not videographers and they turned our wedding into a movie! We were so pleased with their work and we highly recommend them. They are simply the best and we can't wait to see our regular edit! We can't thank you enough for capturing our wedding day and making it so ridiculously amazing! Love you guys... muah!!!

Sent on 08/19/2014

NANCY · Married on 07/25/2014

When we first got engaged my husband and I were unsure about hiring a videographer. After doing some serious research I came across Live Picture Studios and instantly fell in love. I immediately showed my husband the video recaps that Live Picture Studios creates and he was instantly intrigued. After meeting with the staff of LPS the deal was sealed. Jean was willing to work within our budget to make things work. In addition to just recording your wedding they provide a recap trailer highlighting the main events of the day in a five minute video. The quality of the recap video is amazing. It reminded us of a trailer for a movie. Our family & friends CAN NOT stop raving about the highlight. My husband and I are so happy with the results! We can’t wait to see our full edit. We highly recommend LPS to those who are looking for high quality videos with great cinematographers!!

Sent on 11/11/2014