Live Picture Studios Reviews

181 | Jersey City, NJ

181 Reviews for Live Picture Studios

• I

Ida · Married on 06/24/2017

My husband and I could not be any happier with Live Picture Studios as our videographer. They captured every moment from our wedding and pieced it together so beautifully in our highlight video. Natasha was wonderful to deal with during the booking process. She answered all of our questions promptly. We were then assigned to Natalia and Marcia who were our contacts leading up to our wedding day. They were wonderful and even suggested the park where we did our first look which worked out perfectly from a logistics stand point. The videographers that day were Igor and Tar. They were flexible and accommodating. They captured any specific requests that came up the day of. Our editor post wedding, Taras, did an outstanding job piecing all of the footage together. Everything was so smooth and perfectly thought out! He did an amazing job telling our story. We could not be happier with our decision to have LPS as our videographers. We 1000% recommend them!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Sharon · Married on 06/04/2017

Would totally use them again and recommend them to those look. We loved our experience from the planning, to the day, to the editing of the highlight video! All very easy. We cannot not wait to see our Regular Edit of the Wedding Day!

Sent on 09/04/2017

nicole · Married on 05/07/2017

Words cannot explain how wonderful our experience has been so far with LPS. If you want to work with a company that is professional, caring, detailed and accommodating, this is the company for you. We were a little skeptical of having someone film us the entire day (even though we knew we wanted a video) but Khoa and team really made us comfortable throughout the entire process. Now working with Sol on the highlights and video he has been nothing short of amazing and cannot wait to see the full video. From the bottom of our hearts thank you so much for capturing the best day of our lives.

Nicole & Rob

Sent on 06/22/2017

Karen · Married on 04/15/2017

Now that I've seen our wedding trailer, I would like to write another review. THIS BLEW ME OUT OF THE WATER! I cried my eyes out because it captured all the important moments and was AMAZING! I work in TV production, so I understand how videos are shot and what goes into it and Live Picture Studios DEFINITELY knows what they are doing. From prep, to event day, to editorial and delivery, THIS IS THE COMPANY TO HIRE! Don't even think twice! I can only imagine how great our longform video will come out! Cannot wait to see it!

Sent on 06/04/2017

Andrew · Married on 12/17/2016

Live Picture Studios did an amazing job capturing so many special moments of our wedding day! The staff is friendly and easy to work with. They were professional and knew what to do and when to do it. Throughout the event their presents was hardly noticeable and yet somehow they were able to capture all of the details of the day. They were like ninjas secretly getting so many great shots. In addition they were respectful and able to work with in our budget. We highly recommend LPS for your photography and videography needs.

Sent on 02/12/2017

George and Jackie · Married on 12/17/2016

My husband and I are beyond amazed! We knew from the very first meeting with Jean that we found the perfect wedding photo+video team for us! The whole planning process was smooth and all of them were professional and accommodating. They are so flexible in working with you to help achieve that wedding vision that you've always dreamed of. My husband and I got married on December and it was cold and even snowed that day! The LPS crew accommodated my crazy request of having a photosession out in the cold just so I could achieve my "winter wonderland" and "skyline" dream wedding shots!

Nathan was our lead photographer and he was phenomenal. He even gave wonderful suggestions for the site for our engagement photoshoot. My husband and I (being camera-shy photoshoot newbies) immediately felt comfortable around him and that confidence definitely showed in our photos and videos. Everything turned out beautiful! We requested a Mac display of our same day wedding video (we highly recommend this). My guests, including my husband and I, were lost for words upon seeing the video!

To the whole LPS team, everyone who assisted my husband and I in the whole stressful planning process, the photographers and videographers, THANK YOU! You made our day magical and memorable. You all exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 08/27/2017

Meghan · Married on 12/04/2016

Live Picture Studios did an absolutely phenomenal job capturing every single aspect of our wedding! Khoa and Nathan are, HANDS DOWN, the best at what they do! What I appreciate the most out of this company is that they show all of those real moments. I have SO MANY candid shots that are my absolute favorite; and what is chosen for the video highlight is every bit genuine. I see my husband and I when I watch our video, not something posed or staged. This crew is beyond incredible, professional, and will make you feel at ease. I can honestly say that our entire bridal party felt like they were our friends by the end of our wedding! Thank you so, so much to you, Live Picture Studios!! We knew we had the best as soon as we booked you!

Love,
    Steven and Meghan

Sent on 01/26/2017

Janze · Married on 10/29/2016

We loved the work they did for our wedding.

Sent on 06/22/2017

Jason · Married on 09/25/2016

My wife and I couldn't be happier with LPS. They were super professional and responsive throughout the entire process as well as being very accommodating of a number of special requests that were made. On the wedding day they were super helpful and friendly during planned shots and invisible ninjas otherwise which was great. They never got in the way of anything and we barely even knew they were there which is nuts after looking over all the footage they collected which would imply they were everywhere.

The resulting videos they gave us were absolutely fantastic. It felt like having our own personal movie trailer, just phenomenal and exactly what we wanted.

One thing that really put them over the top from great to absolutely stellar was them going the extra mile to fix a screw up by our music vendor. They didn't play the right music for our ceremony and it absolutely crushed my wife. LPS to the rescue! They edited in the correct music to give us a video of how she envisioned our ceremony and it's perfect, you could never tell it was edited at all. My wife has been upset about it for months and it's finally off her shoulders now. I can't thank LPS enough for going above and beyond for us.

You would have to be insane not to use Live Picture Studios for your wedding. They are simply the best, through and through, and I would recommend them wholeheartedly!

Sent on 06/11/2017

Dora & David · Married on 08/27/2016

We used Live Pictures Studios as our Wedding Photographers. We wanted to use them for Videography too since they had such great reviews, but unfortunately they were all booked up. Live Pictures was extremely easy going to work with and made us feel comfortable. They were also very accommodating as we made requests for two locations and to include a photo session with all of our relatives. We did wish they pitched more ideas to us so that we had more variety of photos. We aren't that creative when it comes to poses and faces, so a little more direction on that part would've helped. However, the pictures did come out gorgeous and all frame-worthy!

Sent on 11/27/2016

Emma Jean · Married on 08/05/2016

We just got our video back and the comments that people have "never seen a video like it before" "beautiful" - the videographers at Live Picture Studios captured the brilliance of our day. They were punctual, creative, and the made a highlight video that has blown us our family, and friends away. The transitions in the video, the music, how they moved in and out of the song and speech, and the moments they added - it is SPECTACULAR. These are professional people who will take care of you, and will make your money go far. If you need a Videographer, they are who you need to book. Period.

Sent on 09/30/2016

Andrea · Married on 07/03/2016

I found Live Picture Studios through my cousin. I was a bridesmaid for her wedding and loved how they worked. It was so easy to set everything up with them and they made the flow of everything so seamless. I've watched our same day edit video about 20 times now and I fall in more in love with it every time I watch it. We got so much positive feedback from our guests and friends that couldn't attend that we shared it with. I would recommend them hands down. Thank you so much for making our night so memorable and unforgettable!

Sent on 07/25/2016

Nina · Married on 07/02/2016

Live Picture Studios did an amazing job from the day we met them and through the whole wedding album/video process. They are very professional and can work well in all environments. Not only do they produce amazing photos and videos (I have never seen such amazing unedited photos!), they also help you along the album and video creating process! The emails are directions are easy to understand and not stressful. Our photos came out even better than I expected and the photographer Nathan is a mix of traditional and creative. The perfect combo for your wedding day :)

Sent on 08/07/2016

Getting ready for my wedding was easy as pie with this team. From the initial conversation to the consult it was smooth sailing. The team was great. Professional and great to work with. I never had to worry about whether we were missing something. I changed my package 1 week before the wedding and they did not even bat an eye. The day of - PERFECT. if my review leads you to book with Live Picture Studios - you must request Joel. Joel arrived to a hotel room of 12 girls mid make up and hair and suddenly was part of the family. Not often do you have a video camera following you around for 12 hours, but Joel never once made us feel uncomfortable. He was professional and efficient with everything. We worked AMAZINGLY with my photographer who was running the show. I told them to be best friends - and they were! You would of thought they worked together a million times before. He knew exactly what shots he wanted and added more as he saw them. He was fun and energetic and never made us feel uncomfortable or rushed - that's hard to do with a controlling bride you have never met :-) Joel had a total of 4 weddings the weekend of mine, and he never showed it. He never looked tired or as if this was just "another wedding" he made us feel like we were the most important wedding he's ever been too. Highly recommend Live Picture Studios, and especially Joel!

Sent on 06/16/2016

Anna · Married on 01/16/2016

We chose LPS for our wedding day videography based on a friend's recommendation and are so happy we did! We had 2 shooters and we barely even felt like we were being filmed. We just recently received our wedding highlight and couldn't be happier with how it turned out. Thank you LPS for making us relive our wedding day and making it an unforgettable experience!

Sent on 03/18/2016

Jelena · Married on 01/16/2016

LPS was absolutely amazing! They were there to capture every spectacular moment of our special day. They captured tears of joy, the speeches, the dancing and everything in between & the best part, they used the most creative angles. Thanks to LPS we are able to share all the best memories of our wedding day with family & friends. It is because of their hard work & dedication that we have wonderful memories that we can look back on for years to come! You cannot go wrong with Live Picture Studios, there is nothing they cant do!!

Sent on 04/13/2016

katie · Married on 12/27/2015

Picture perfect! One of the best decisions of our wedding. They actually did our friends' wedding a few years back, and once I saw their highlight video, I knew I would want them for mine! They were the only vendor I was absolutely adamant about hiring, and it paid off! I'm a crazy person with pictures and video - always the one making sure to capture moments with friends and family, so it worried me that on the biggest day of my life, I'd have no cameras with me! But from our very first meeting with Jean, to the pre-wedding agenda with Marilyn and Natalia, to our camera operators (Egor and crew), to our editor Lauren --- at every step of the way, we felt like a priority. There was clear and consistent communication and they really understood our vision. I'm so grateful to have both our cinematic and regular highlight videos - they are a perfect time capsule of the day. The team was able to capture everything - big and small moments - without ever intruding. Total professionals! We can't say enough about them. Thank you to the entire team at Live Picture Studios!

Sent on 06/01/2016

Lessy · Married on 12/20/2015

Live Picture Studios were so fun to work with for our wedding day. They arrived at the arranged time and got to work as soon as they got there. We had three videographers and they made sure to blend into our day so that we did not feel overwhelmed. They were great in responding to our emails and questions and let us know a week after our wedding that we would be receiving our short video a lot sooner than we expected. We look forward to seeing the final product and definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a movie style video rather than the traditional wedding video.

Sent on 01/11/2016

Michelle · Married on 11/07/2015

Live Picture Studios were amazing to work with! Our wedding was last night and the creativeness of the crew members were second to none! We can't wait for the video!!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Jasmine · Married on 10/04/2015

Live Picture Studios did an amazing job capturing the emotions and special moments of our wedding day. The overall comment we get from those that have seen our highlight video is that it is so beautiful it makes them cry. I would have to absolutely agree. LPS was wonderful to work with. They are incredibly professional and made it very easy to be ourselves. We cannot be happier and are looking forward to our full length wedding video. HIRE THEM. You won’t regret it!

Sent on 12/14/2015
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 09/26/2015

If you desire a fantastic wedding video, with a crew that is professional and extremely talented, then you should probably end your search here. LPS is the way to go. They were so easy to work with. Our Highlight Edit is a mix of emotion, drama and is fantastically edited. From start to finish, they were wonderful. Thank you for capturing our most special day. Lauren and Stephen- Rockleigh CC 9/26/15

Sent on 12/11/2015

Samantha · Married on 09/19/2015

Amazing job at an amazing price!! When I first did my wedding budget, I did not plan to have a videographer. However, after watching some other wedding videos, I just felt like in addition to photos, I wanted to be able to relive the entire wedding for years to come on video. As someone with a background in video production, I had very high standards for the quality of work I expected, yet given that this was a late addition to the budget, I didn’t have a fortune to spend. When I started to watch samples from Live Picture Studios, I knew they were the perfect fit for what I was looking for, and they did not disappoint. We had 2 videographers at the wedding and with the exception of a few times when they asked us to stage a few things, you barely even noticed them yet they still captured every moment. The highlight that they edited was perfect and amazing. We also got all the raw video from them as well. Everyone that saw the video absolutely loved it, including me and my husband. Regardless of the price I think Live Picture Studios is the best choice you can make, but when you factor in their amazing value, it’s really a no brainer. I’d highly recommend LPS if you’re searching for a videographer for your wedding, you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 11/29/2015

Regina · Married on 09/18/2015

My husband and I were so happy to have Live Picture Studios video our wedding day!!! They are VERY PROFESSIONAL, AFFORDABLE and prompt in answering all your questions. I thought I would have to spend a fortune to get everything I wanted, especially the cinematic look but they were so easy to work with. On the day of our wedding, their videographers came exactly on time and were a pleasure to work with. When I saw our video highlight, I wasn't disappointed and even exceeded our expectations! Everyone, including me couldn't stop raving about it. Our editor, Lauren, put so much thought in putting our video together and couldn't be any happier. I would definitely recommend them and even told my sister to have them for both video and photo when she gets married!

Sent on 12/01/2015
  • User4842028 · 2+ years ago

Best wedding vendor we had. Our same day edit has gotten positive comments from virtually everyone. Pleasant to work with, flexible, documented every moment of our special day. Thank you From Christine and Ramy

Sent on 09/25/2015

Alla · Married on 09/05/2015

Live Picture Studios was an amazing company to work with! I looked long and hard for the perfect videographers and picked them because they offer reasonable packages and offer longer videos and raw footage, something most companies have stopped doing. Aside from this, their highlight videos really caught my attention! We received our highlight video within weeks of the wedding, as promised, and it was AMAZING!!!!! Every time I watch it, I feel like I am reliving my wedding day over and over again! Lauren, our editor, did an amazing job at retelling our story and she did an amazing job of portraying our true emotions and feelings. Words cannot describe how GREAT our video came out! And I know I am not the only one that thinks so because it was a huge hit with anyone that saw it :) Thank you so much to each and every one of you that played a role in our wedding! Your work is absolutely phenomenal!

Sent on 11/10/2015