Live Picture Studios Reviews

167 | Jersey City, NJ

167 Reviews for Live Picture Studios

Anna · Married on 01/16/2016

We chose LPS for our wedding day videography based on a friend's recommendation and are so happy we did! We had 2 shooters and we barely even felt like we were being filmed. We just recently received our wedding highlight and couldn't be happier with how it turned out. Thank you LPS for making us relive our wedding day and making it an unforgettable experience!

Sent on 03/18/2016

Jelena · Married on 01/16/2016

LPS was absolutely amazing! They were there to capture every spectacular moment of our special day. They captured tears of joy, the speeches, the dancing and everything in between & the best part, they used the most creative angles. Thanks to LPS we are able to share all the best memories of our wedding day with family & friends. It is because of their hard work & dedication that we have wonderful memories that we can look back on for years to come! You cannot go wrong with Live Picture Studios, there is nothing they cant do!!

Sent on 04/13/2016

katie · Married on 12/27/2015

Picture perfect! One of the best decisions of our wedding. They actually did our friends' wedding a few years back, and once I saw their highlight video, I knew I would want them for mine! They were the only vendor I was absolutely adamant about hiring, and it paid off! I'm a crazy person with pictures and video - always the one making sure to capture moments with friends and family, so it worried me that on the biggest day of my life, I'd have no cameras with me! But from our very first meeting with Jean, to the pre-wedding agenda with Marilyn and Natalia, to our camera operators (Egor and crew), to our editor Lauren --- at every step of the way, we felt like a priority. There was clear and consistent communication and they really understood our vision. I'm so grateful to have both our cinematic and regular highlight videos - they are a perfect time capsule of the day. The team was able to capture everything - big and small moments - without ever intruding. Total professionals! We can't say enough about them. Thank you to the entire team at Live Picture Studios!

Sent on 06/01/2016

Lessy · Married on 12/20/2015

Live Picture Studios were so fun to work with for our wedding day. They arrived at the arranged time and got to work as soon as they got there. We had three videographers and they made sure to blend into our day so that we did not feel overwhelmed. They were great in responding to our emails and questions and let us know a week after our wedding that we would be receiving our short video a lot sooner than we expected. We look forward to seeing the final product and definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a movie style video rather than the traditional wedding video.

Sent on 01/11/2016

Michelle · Married on 11/07/2015

Live Picture Studios were amazing to work with! Our wedding was last night and the creativeness of the crew members were second to none! We can't wait for the video!!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Jasmine · Married on 10/04/2015

Live Picture Studios did an amazing job capturing the emotions and special moments of our wedding day. The overall comment we get from those that have seen our highlight video is that it is so beautiful it makes them cry. I would have to absolutely agree. LPS was wonderful to work with. They are incredibly professional and made it very easy to be ourselves. We cannot be happier and are looking forward to our full length wedding video. HIRE THEM. You won’t regret it!

Sent on 12/14/2015
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 09/26/2015

If you desire a fantastic wedding video, with a crew that is professional and extremely talented, then you should probably end your search here. LPS is the way to go. They were so easy to work with. Our Highlight Edit is a mix of emotion, drama and is fantastically edited. From start to finish, they were wonderful. Thank you for capturing our most special day. Lauren and Stephen- Rockleigh CC 9/26/15

Sent on 12/11/2015

Samantha · Married on 09/19/2015

Amazing job at an amazing price!! When I first did my wedding budget, I did not plan to have a videographer. However, after watching some other wedding videos, I just felt like in addition to photos, I wanted to be able to relive the entire wedding for years to come on video. As someone with a background in video production, I had very high standards for the quality of work I expected, yet given that this was a late addition to the budget, I didn’t have a fortune to spend. When I started to watch samples from Live Picture Studios, I knew they were the perfect fit for what I was looking for, and they did not disappoint. We had 2 videographers at the wedding and with the exception of a few times when they asked us to stage a few things, you barely even noticed them yet they still captured every moment. The highlight that they edited was perfect and amazing. We also got all the raw video from them as well. Everyone that saw the video absolutely loved it, including me and my husband. Regardless of the price I think Live Picture Studios is the best choice you can make, but when you factor in their amazing value, it’s really a no brainer. I’d highly recommend LPS if you’re searching for a videographer for your wedding, you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 11/29/2015

Regina · Married on 09/18/2015

My husband and I were so happy to have Live Picture Studios video our wedding day!!! They are VERY PROFESSIONAL, AFFORDABLE and prompt in answering all your questions. I thought I would have to spend a fortune to get everything I wanted, especially the cinematic look but they were so easy to work with. On the day of our wedding, their videographers came exactly on time and were a pleasure to work with. When I saw our video highlight, I wasn't disappointed and even exceeded our expectations! Everyone, including me couldn't stop raving about it. Our editor, Lauren, put so much thought in putting our video together and couldn't be any happier. I would definitely recommend them and even told my sister to have them for both video and photo when she gets married!

Sent on 12/01/2015
  • User4842028 · 2+ years ago

Best wedding vendor we had. Our same day edit has gotten positive comments from virtually everyone. Pleasant to work with, flexible, documented every moment of our special day. Thank you From Christine and Ramy

Sent on 09/25/2015

Alla · Married on 09/05/2015

Live Picture Studios was an amazing company to work with! I looked long and hard for the perfect videographers and picked them because they offer reasonable packages and offer longer videos and raw footage, something most companies have stopped doing. Aside from this, their highlight videos really caught my attention! We received our highlight video within weeks of the wedding, as promised, and it was AMAZING!!!!! Every time I watch it, I feel like I am reliving my wedding day over and over again! Lauren, our editor, did an amazing job at retelling our story and she did an amazing job of portraying our true emotions and feelings. Words cannot describe how GREAT our video came out! And I know I am not the only one that thinks so because it was a huge hit with anyone that saw it :) Thank you so much to each and every one of you that played a role in our wedding! Your work is absolutely phenomenal!

Sent on 11/10/2015

Lauren · Married on 08/30/2015

One of the best decisions of our wedding planning was booking LPS as our videography team. I truly didn't even realize during that the day that we had four camera operators because they were so unobtrusive and discreet. Yet, they captured every important detail of the day in their unique style. Four months later and I am still receiving tons of compliments on our short highlight video. I loved how it wasn't a cookie-cutter style of all the other wedding highlights I've seen in the last few years. It was true cinematography in every way. The thought that went into each second of each frame was impeccable. The timing of some of the lyrics and spoken words with the action on screen could be missed in the blink of the eye, but when you see it, you realize how genius the team over at LPS is. We recently received our regular edit, which was about 40 minutes long and absolutely perfect. You ask yourself how a 12 hour day could be edited down to such a short amount of time, but it totally worked and again, no important moment left uncaptured. I'm thrilled to have such a wonderful documentation and portrayal of that day. We can re-live it all for years to come. Special shout out to Jean who made the booking and planning process with LPS so easy. Don't hesitate about booking them for your wedding, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 03/08/2016

We hired LPS for our wedding this past August, and they did such an excellent job. Our camera operators were Tan and Marco. They were extremely professional, non-intrusive, and did not make us do anything we were uncomfortable with. We wanted to avoid a cheesy wedding video at all costs, and they gave us exactly what we wanted. Lauren, who edited and put our highlight together, told our story beautifully. She included the most perfect parts of the speeches for the narration, and the gorgeous B-roll shots of the venue and decor were tied in fantastically. LPS managed to capture the genuine emotion and beauty of our day. They were also very responsive to e-mails and easy to work with during the planning process. In addition, their pricing is very competitive, and with the quality of their videos, I was shocked that they were within our budget. I highly recommend LPS -- thank you guys everything!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Mary · Married on 08/22/2015

We can't say enough wonderful things about the team at Live Picture Studios, it was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Having a video to capture our day was extremely important to us and we did our research. Every video on LPS website was professional, seamless, and moving. We were confident (even before our wedding day) that our video was going to be perfect. Leading up to the wedding LPS was in communication with us and we talked on the phone to go over the schedule and timing. It really took the stress off to know that they were on top of everytihng. The day of our wedding the team that showed up was on time, professional, kind, easy to work with, and got along wonderfully with all our other vendors. Some times people worry that "videographers get in the way"... not LPS! They were there, but no one even realized it. They had such a way of working with our venue space and guests - so professional! Lauren Young is our lead editor and wow we are lucky! She is so talented and smart. Our highlight video surpassed all expectations! We have watched it over and over and each time we continue to be blown away with the product. The highlight video captured our day, the emotions, and the details - didn't think that was possible in 4 minutes, but somehow they did it! Lauren is quick to respond to emails and she is easy to communicate with. We cannot wait to see our full length video, we know it will be equally as amazing. A video is not a decision to take lightly, you need a reliable company that will take care of your day and pride in their product. LPS is it! They have given us memories that our families will cherish forever!

Sent on 11/02/2015

Andrew · Married on 08/15/2015

Our highlight video just came back from LIVE PICTURES STUDIOS and "wow" is the only word we could utter after the 3:55 clip ended. We were absolutely blown away by the quality, editing and professionalism of our entire experience with the team.

The day of our wedding, Meng and Ying showed up and immediately went to work on capturing every special moment. Not once did they ever try to get in the way, or in front of anything or anyone. Yet they somehow managed to capture the special moments, expressions and highlights of the day perfectly. Lauren, the editor back in the studios did a phenomenal job arranging a cinema-quality highlight video. We just sent LPS a hard drive for the raw footage and are excited to spend time looking through all of that.

A special note: the professionalism of Meng and Ying really stood out to us on our wedding day. We unfortunately had a photographer (not affiliated in any way with LPS) who in our opinion, was not only rude to us, but extremely rude to Meng and Ying from LPS. At several points she even got in the way of their cameras. Yet despite what could have been a disaster, they handled themselves with class and care. That truly spoke to us-- not only were they able to stay out of the drama that was created, but they also turned a beautiful product despite that. Kudos to them and the entire team at LPS.

We would absolutely recommend Live Pictures Studios to everyone. 5-stars all the way!

Sent on 11/02/2015
  • W

Winta · Married on 08/07/2015

Great service and great quality! We could not be happier with the result! Very professional and know how to present the day beautifully!

Sent on 10/23/2015

Jennifer · Married on 07/12/2015

Live picture studios was recommended to me by a friend who has just gotten married, after seeing her highlight video I knew I made the right choice! Everyone I worked with was very nice and professional. They are thorough and make sure every detail of your wedding is covered. I couldn't have asked for anything better. Our highlight video is amazing! It truly is a memory that will last a lifetime. I highly recommend Live Picture Studios!!!

Sent on 09/04/2015

Lauren · Married on 07/03/2015

My husband and I were so impressed with LPS. They're profession, courteous, and we were happy to have them share in our special day. Our wedding highlight video came out amazing! We've gotten so many components on it. If you are thinking of having a videographer to capture your next big day, look no further!

Sent on 08/23/2015

Meghan · Married on 06/27/2015

I loved the highlights I watched from Live Picture Studios right away. They were so well done and clear compared to many other videos I watched. My husband and I couldn’t be happier with our choice. My husband was worried about the videographer being obtrusive, but after our first look I don’t think we even saw the videographers again. They got great footage and Lauren did an amazing job putting our story together. The highlight included the best parts of the ceremony, speeches, and of everyone laughing and dancing the night away. The video was a perfect blend of music and of speaking (speeches and ceremony). Our parents couldn’t stop crying after watching the video and were blown away at how professional it looked. My husband and I love our highlight and feel Lauren really captured all the best moments of the day. We can’t wait to see the longer video!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Kristin · Married on 06/20/2015

My husband and I can not say enough good things about working with Live Picture Studios. Since our first meeting, we have been blown away by the staff's professionalism, responsiveness, and incredible talent. The staff at LPS truly cared about what we were looking for in our wedding video and allowed us to be part of the process. We were able to make choices regarding music selection, featured guests, theme, and any "extras" that we wanted to include. On the day of the wedding, our 3 videographers were amazing! They gave us some direction without being intrusive and fit into the crowd seamlessly - guests said that they couldn't believe they were even there! We just received our highlight video and could not be more thrilled. LPS captured our day perfectly and did so in a way that was cinematic and beautiful. We can not wait to see our full length video and will recommend LPS to all of our newly engaged friends and family in the future! They are THE BEST!!

Sent on 08/13/2015

Sarah · Married on 06/19/2015

I could not be happier about our choice to use Live Picture Studios for our videography at our wedding! Even before the wedding, they reached out to us multiple times to ensure they knew what was important shots for our wedding video. The day of the wedding, they arrived right on time and began to videotape everything from the venue to my groom and myself getting ready. The entire team was so professional and such a pleasure to work with! Most of the day, we barely realized they were shooting us because they were so conscience of not interrupting our special moments. But, we did not realize what an amazing job the day-of-wedding team did until we say our Highlight. I am still absolutely amazed but how beautiful and artistic the video was! It was unlike any wedding video I had ever seen and beyond my expectations. The video was so amazing and it captured everything we could have hoped for and even added multiple moments we did not realize they captured in such an artistic way. Lauren worked with us to ensure that our favorite moments of the day were a part of the video and even added special moments we are so happy they captured! Lauren was also a pleasure to work with and responded to all my emails in a quick and professional manner. We could not have been happier with the team we worked with and our final results!

Sent on 12/10/2015

Live picture studios did a wonderful job filming our day! The crew was nice and patient, even when our makeup artist was yelling at them. The highlight video really captured all of our emotions. We couldn't have asked for anything better.

Sent on 08/10/2015
  • W

Wendy · Married on 06/12/2015

We worked with Live Picture Studios for our wedding and they were great! They were referred to us by friends who used them for our wedding. They were professional and easy to work with. We are so excited to see our highlight video and full video! We would definitely recommend Live Picture Studios!

Sent on 06/23/2015

We cannot say enough about Live Picture Studios! The company had very competitive prices and their product was way above all other videographers we considered. They were very easy to work with and fulfilled all our requests (even working with our crazy dog). On the day of our wedding, the videographers arrived promptly and worked so well with our photographer. It was so comforting to know I could fully trust this company to deliver on everything they promised and was one less stress to worry about throughout the planning process and on our special day. We were very impressed with the crew’s professionalism the day of the wedding and are even more impressed with the outcome. Our highlight video completely captures the mood of the wedding and we could not be happier with it! We cannot wait for the long edit as we know it will be more than we could ever hope for! I would highly recommend Live Picture Studios to anyone looking for great videography!

Sent on 02/29/2016

caren · Married on 05/24/2015

My husband and I recently got married in May. Early in the wedding planning process we were like most couples and not sure if we wanted a videographer as most videographers were very expensive in the NJ/NYC area. However, we are so glad we came across Live Picture Studios! They were not only the most affordable videographer we found in the NJ/NYC area (and trust me we did extensive research!) but they were very professional and a pleasure to work with early on in the wedding planning process to our wedding day. On our wedding day the videographers worked super well with our photographer and we didn't even notice most of the day that we were even being videotaped. They captured all the important details of our day. After seeing our wedding day highlight, my husband and I are so thankful we went ahead and invested in a videographer especially LPS as now we have great footage of our wedding to always look back on to remember how perfect how day truly was! We have received endless compliments from our closest friends and family regarding how touching and beautiful our video turned out. Thank you Live Picture Studios for all that you do and creating such an amazing, personalized video that we can look back on and feel as though we are taken back to that exact perfect day!

Sent on 07/08/2015