Live Picture Studios Reviews

167 | Jersey City, NJ

167 Reviews for Live Picture Studios

Melissa · Married on 09/29/2017

We just got our photos and wedding highlight and do not have enough wonderful things to say about the team at LPS! They exceeded our expectations and were pros to work with from the beginning. We would highly recommend them to anyone looking for quality videographer/photographer for their wedding! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Courtney · Married on 09/23/2017

Live Picture Studios was god send for me. I had to let go of my original photo/video company 6 weeks before the wedding date because of a number of issues. I had not found LPS in my initial search but they were one of the first places I found the 2nd time around and when I reached out, they responded immediately. Every step of the process was smooth, fast and extremely thorough and professional. Their service alone would have earned them a high rating but when I saw the photos and highlight video, I was so grateful for everything that happened that led to me finding LPS. Their photos were BEAUTIFUL and the video was perfection. I had Carlos for my photographer and Jason and Tar did the videography and they are all just so talented, professional, and easy-going. There was a lot going on on the wedding day, especially during prep and they took it all in stride and what they captured was amazing. When my guests saw the pictures, they were shocked at some of the moments captured because they weren't even aware of the crews' presence. I don't have a single negative thing to say about LPS and I highly recommend them. You will definitely be able to rest easy knowing that LPS takes the responsibility of capturing the memories of your special day very seriously and has a dedicated team of professionals that will not let you down.

Sent on 12/06/2017

Priya · Married on 09/16/2017

We hired Live Picture Studios for our wedding day videography, and were happy to get a beautiful highlights film and regular edit of our special day! Joel and Tar were our videographers, and they made us feel relaxed and comfortable during all of the shooting. Everyone we interacted with at the company was very helpful, and we got timely video deliveries as well. We would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Kristine · Married on 08/26/2017

Throughout the madness of wedding planning, your dream is to have everything be PERFECT, but with little to no effort on your part. That is exactly what Live Picture Studios delivered. Live Picture Studios was one of the easiest to work with. The quality of their work and service is superb. From the beginning sales meeting, they made it all easy! A month or so before the wedding date, they reached out for an informational call on the details, timeline and overall what we're looking for. They neatly recapped the conversation via email with the timeline we drew up together.

The day of the wedding, the teams arrived promptly and immediately got to work. The requests they have of you are simple and they provide solid direction (whether it's posing or reading etc). You barely notice that they are there capturing all the little and big moments. The highlight video far surpassed our expectations. It's everything we wanted - including details we didn't even mention. They are mind readers. Beautiful work, with a beautiful team behind it all!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Abirami · Married on 08/26/2017

We absolutely love our wedding highlight video and can't wait to see what our extended video will look like! Our family and friends loved it and it captured our day beautifully! They were also so much fun to work with, which made us extremely comfortable and enjoy every moment. They were also super organized and on top of everything. We would definitely recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Mark · Married on 08/11/2017

My husband and I didn't look any further than LPS when choosing cinematography for our wedding! We felt comfortable with the team during the planning process, and on the day of our wedding they were always in the right spot (at the right time) to capture the best moments. Our video (short and long) are outstanding and bring us right back to the wedding day every time we watch them. We were so impressed by this group and their prompt, hard work. We would absolutely recommend this team to anyone.

Sent on 07/06/2018
  • summerbride17

Kelly · Married on 08/05/2017

The team at LPS is amazing! Jason and Aleks were our videographers, and they did an excellent job. They blended into the background and went with the flow, even when our non-LPS photographer was overbearing. Our video highlight came out absolutely beautifully, and we cannot wait to get our regular edit back! We originally were not going to opt for a videographer, but we found room in the budget and it was the best decision. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/21/2017

Jaclyn · Married on 07/29/2017

We would 100% recommend Live Picture Studios as your wedding videographer. Althought it's a big company and you don't meet with your videographers prior to the day, it did not matter. Our videographers were so friendly and SO non-intrusive. We wanted a vendor who used small cameras and were non-intrusive. We have received our trailer so far and it's 5 stars.
    Thank you!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Maria · Married on 07/28/2017

We just got our highlight wedding video and cannot express our thanks enough to the Live Picture Studios team. From the very beginning, Live Picture Studios was responsive and assistive in meeting our every request and need. On our wedding day, our entire crew was a delight to work with, and after watching our video, we can firmly say that we made the absolute right choice in our videographer. Every beautiful moment from our wedding was captured, and we were able to relive our special day all over again. I cannot recommend this venue enough. Not only did they far exceed our expectations, but they are so pleasant to work with and are very reasonably priced. Thank you again for our beautiful wedding video!
    Maria & Brian Fierro 7.28.17

Sent on 10/29/2017

Kelly · Married on 07/15/2017

They were amazing from start to finish!! Everyone who saw it kept saying it was the best wedding video they had ever seen!!!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Diane · Married on 06/25/2017

My husband and I could not possibly be happier with Live Picture Studios!! We were honestly on the fence about whether or not we were going to get a videographer at all for our wedding day UNTIL the day we met with LPS. They were flexible and accommodating in every extent possible during our initial consultation with them and after meeting with them and watching samples of their videos, the decision was an easy one, and one that I am SO GLAD we made!! I am definitely what you would consider an OCD person, so trust me when I tell you that I did research on so many different vendors and honestly watched HUNDREDS of sample videos when trying to decide on this. Every video that LPS produces has a certain quality and beautiful storyline that I was unable to find with any other vendor I looked into. We received our highlight video last week and O M G we are in love with it. On the wedding day itself, they were on-time, friendly, unintrusive, and extremely professional - you can tell they know exactly what they are doing and don't even blink an eye in making sure they have all the footage they need to capture your day (all of the little details make so much sense after watching your video). They are truly the best of the best and one of the best wedding decisions we made - we highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/29/2017
  • I

Ida · Married on 06/24/2017

My husband and I could not be any happier with Live Picture Studios as our videographer. They captured every moment from our wedding and pieced it together so beautifully in our highlight video. Natasha was wonderful to deal with during the booking process. She answered all of our questions promptly. We were then assigned to Natalia and Marcia who were our contacts leading up to our wedding day. They were wonderful and even suggested the park where we did our first look which worked out perfectly from a logistics stand point. The videographers that day were Igor and Tar. They were flexible and accommodating. They captured any specific requests that came up the day of. Our editor post wedding, Taras, did an outstanding job piecing all of the footage together. Everything was so smooth and perfectly thought out! He did an amazing job telling our story. We could not be happier with our decision to have LPS as our videographers. We 1000% recommend them!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Sharon · Married on 06/04/2017

Would totally use them again and recommend them to those look. We loved our experience from the planning, to the day, to the editing of the highlight video! All very easy. We cannot not wait to see our Regular Edit of the Wedding Day!

Sent on 09/04/2017

nicole · Married on 05/07/2017

Words cannot explain how wonderful our experience has been so far with LPS. If you want to work with a company that is professional, caring, detailed and accommodating, this is the company for you. We were a little skeptical of having someone film us the entire day (even though we knew we wanted a video) but Khoa and team really made us comfortable throughout the entire process. Now working with Sol on the highlights and video he has been nothing short of amazing and cannot wait to see the full video. From the bottom of our hearts thank you so much for capturing the best day of our lives.

Nicole & Rob

Sent on 06/22/2017

Karen · Married on 04/15/2017

Now that I've seen our wedding trailer, I would like to write another review. THIS BLEW ME OUT OF THE WATER! I cried my eyes out because it captured all the important moments and was AMAZING! I work in TV production, so I understand how videos are shot and what goes into it and Live Picture Studios DEFINITELY knows what they are doing. From prep, to event day, to editorial and delivery, THIS IS THE COMPANY TO HIRE! Don't even think twice! I can only imagine how great our longform video will come out! Cannot wait to see it!

Sent on 06/04/2017

Andrew · Married on 12/17/2016

Live Picture Studios did an amazing job capturing so many special moments of our wedding day! The staff is friendly and easy to work with. They were professional and knew what to do and when to do it. Throughout the event their presents was hardly noticeable and yet somehow they were able to capture all of the details of the day. They were like ninjas secretly getting so many great shots. In addition they were respectful and able to work with in our budget. We highly recommend LPS for your photography and videography needs.

Sent on 02/12/2017

George and Jackie · Married on 12/17/2016

My husband and I are beyond amazed! We knew from the very first meeting with Jean that we found the perfect wedding photo+video team for us! The whole planning process was smooth and all of them were professional and accommodating. They are so flexible in working with you to help achieve that wedding vision that you've always dreamed of. My husband and I got married on December and it was cold and even snowed that day! The LPS crew accommodated my crazy request of having a photosession out in the cold just so I could achieve my "winter wonderland" and "skyline" dream wedding shots!

Nathan was our lead photographer and he was phenomenal. He even gave wonderful suggestions for the site for our engagement photoshoot. My husband and I (being camera-shy photoshoot newbies) immediately felt comfortable around him and that confidence definitely showed in our photos and videos. Everything turned out beautiful! We requested a Mac display of our same day wedding video (we highly recommend this). My guests, including my husband and I, were lost for words upon seeing the video!

To the whole LPS team, everyone who assisted my husband and I in the whole stressful planning process, the photographers and videographers, THANK YOU! You made our day magical and memorable. You all exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 08/27/2017

Meghan · Married on 12/04/2016

Live Picture Studios did an absolutely phenomenal job capturing every single aspect of our wedding! Khoa and Nathan are, HANDS DOWN, the best at what they do! What I appreciate the most out of this company is that they show all of those real moments. I have SO MANY candid shots that are my absolute favorite; and what is chosen for the video highlight is every bit genuine. I see my husband and I when I watch our video, not something posed or staged. This crew is beyond incredible, professional, and will make you feel at ease. I can honestly say that our entire bridal party felt like they were our friends by the end of our wedding! Thank you so, so much to you, Live Picture Studios!! We knew we had the best as soon as we booked you!

Love,
    Steven and Meghan

Sent on 01/26/2017

Janze · Married on 10/29/2016

We loved the work they did for our wedding.

Sent on 06/22/2017

Jason · Married on 09/25/2016

My wife and I couldn't be happier with LPS. They were super professional and responsive throughout the entire process as well as being very accommodating of a number of special requests that were made. On the wedding day they were super helpful and friendly during planned shots and invisible ninjas otherwise which was great. They never got in the way of anything and we barely even knew they were there which is nuts after looking over all the footage they collected which would imply they were everywhere.

The resulting videos they gave us were absolutely fantastic. It felt like having our own personal movie trailer, just phenomenal and exactly what we wanted.

One thing that really put them over the top from great to absolutely stellar was them going the extra mile to fix a screw up by our music vendor. They didn't play the right music for our ceremony and it absolutely crushed my wife. LPS to the rescue! They edited in the correct music to give us a video of how she envisioned our ceremony and it's perfect, you could never tell it was edited at all. My wife has been upset about it for months and it's finally off her shoulders now. I can't thank LPS enough for going above and beyond for us.

You would have to be insane not to use Live Picture Studios for your wedding. They are simply the best, through and through, and I would recommend them wholeheartedly!

Sent on 06/11/2017

Dora & David · Married on 08/27/2016

We used Live Pictures Studios as our Wedding Photographers. We wanted to use them for Videography too since they had such great reviews, but unfortunately they were all booked up. Live Pictures was extremely easy going to work with and made us feel comfortable. They were also very accommodating as we made requests for two locations and to include a photo session with all of our relatives. We did wish they pitched more ideas to us so that we had more variety of photos. We aren't that creative when it comes to poses and faces, so a little more direction on that part would've helped. However, the pictures did come out gorgeous and all frame-worthy!

Sent on 11/27/2016

Emma Jean · Married on 08/05/2016

We just got our video back and the comments that people have "never seen a video like it before" "beautiful" - the videographers at Live Picture Studios captured the brilliance of our day. They were punctual, creative, and the made a highlight video that has blown us our family, and friends away. The transitions in the video, the music, how they moved in and out of the song and speech, and the moments they added - it is SPECTACULAR. These are professional people who will take care of you, and will make your money go far. If you need a Videographer, they are who you need to book. Period.

Sent on 09/30/2016

Andrea · Married on 07/03/2016

I found Live Picture Studios through my cousin. I was a bridesmaid for her wedding and loved how they worked. It was so easy to set everything up with them and they made the flow of everything so seamless. I've watched our same day edit video about 20 times now and I fall in more in love with it every time I watch it. We got so much positive feedback from our guests and friends that couldn't attend that we shared it with. I would recommend them hands down. Thank you so much for making our night so memorable and unforgettable!

Sent on 07/25/2016

Nina · Married on 07/02/2016

Live Picture Studios did an amazing job from the day we met them and through the whole wedding album/video process. They are very professional and can work well in all environments. Not only do they produce amazing photos and videos (I have never seen such amazing unedited photos!), they also help you along the album and video creating process! The emails are directions are easy to understand and not stressful. Our photos came out even better than I expected and the photographer Nathan is a mix of traditional and creative. The perfect combo for your wedding day :)

Sent on 08/07/2016

Getting ready for my wedding was easy as pie with this team. From the initial conversation to the consult it was smooth sailing. The team was great. Professional and great to work with. I never had to worry about whether we were missing something. I changed my package 1 week before the wedding and they did not even bat an eye. The day of - PERFECT. if my review leads you to book with Live Picture Studios - you must request Joel. Joel arrived to a hotel room of 12 girls mid make up and hair and suddenly was part of the family. Not often do you have a video camera following you around for 12 hours, but Joel never once made us feel uncomfortable. He was professional and efficient with everything. We worked AMAZINGLY with my photographer who was running the show. I told them to be best friends - and they were! You would of thought they worked together a million times before. He knew exactly what shots he wanted and added more as he saw them. He was fun and energetic and never made us feel uncomfortable or rushed - that's hard to do with a controlling bride you have never met :-) Joel had a total of 4 weddings the weekend of mine, and he never showed it. He never looked tired or as if this was just "another wedding" he made us feel like we were the most important wedding he's ever been too. Highly recommend Live Picture Studios, and especially Joel!

Sent on 06/16/2016