Live Music! Reviews

3 | Kennebunk, ME

3 Reviews for Live Music!

Maeve · Married on 07/09/2010

We had a small "destination wedding" in Maine. We planned a Catholic Mass with just our families, followed by a larger outdoor ceremony and reception with the rest of our guests. The church was unable to provide music for our Mass, so we called Warren King at Live Music, and asked him to play the organ at our Mass. We had no idea what music to choose, so we asked him to just play whatever he wanted that was similar to Carolan's Welcome. Warren was extremely professional, selected beautiful songs, and played them very well. When he arrived at the church, he found a piano, not an organ as the priest had told us, and he quickly adapted his planned music to the piano. We were very satisfied with Warren's performance and his participation in our wedding ceremony. In addition to being a great musician, he is also a friendly, nice guy, and we were happy to have hired him. Great job - we definitely recommend him!!!

Sent on 08/01/2010

Barbara · Married on 03/21/2009

Warren was wonderful to work with. He took care to inquire well ahead of time about music I and the wedding couple would particularly like to hear. He was prompt, well prepared, well dressed, well mannered and fun, helping to put everyone at ease. His timing, volume and overall playing were great and made the whole ceremony especially lovely. He and his wife/assistant make a great team and are a real pleasure to work with. I would recommend them to anyone without hesitation!

Sent on 11/10/2009

Nancy · Married on 01/06/2008

I am a musician and I have known Warren and performed with him for a number of years. That is why, without hesitation, both of my daughters asked Warren to provide ceremony music at their weddings. One wedding was more casual, outdoors in early October, the other quite formal in January at our church. Warren fit perfectly in both situations, provided appropriate guidance in song selection and made time in his busy schedule for last minute rehearsals with vocalists. I highly recommend Warren, he is not only very talented and easy to work with, but most important when planning a wedding, reliable!

Sent on 01/26/2010