Live Media Relations Reviews

58 Reviews for Live Media Relations

Live Media Relations 1
Live Media Relations 2

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/17/2016

I was so impressed with this DJ! He was personable and listened to exactly what we wanted for our wedding!

Sent on 01/06/2016

Darlene · Married on 01/17/2016

We loved working with Seth Tidwell and would highly recommend him to others. We got married at the Red House in Franklin, Tennessee. My husband and I live in Denver, and planned the wedding as a destination wedding. The Red House recommended Seth to us and he was a breeze to work with start to finish. He even let our guests watch the Denver Broncos championship game from his and his partner's laptops! We loved Seth's subtle style and the way he rounded out our music selections perfectly by reading the crowd and giving the people what they wanted.

Sent on 02/07/2016

Hannah · Married on 06/16/2017

Seth's services were amazing, and were so affordable! Him and his partner were friendly, fun, and played the exact type of music that we wanted at our wedding. Our guests had a blast, and the dance floor was packed until our venue shut down! I would have given Seth a perfect 5 star review except for one very small detail. My husband and I requested that the clean and edited versions of our playlist be played since there were a ton of hip hop songs on there, and we have more conservative family members. Unfortunately, there were several played that were unedited that caused a few faces from our family. It was just an accident, and at the end of the night we didn't care at all since we were all having so much fun! Also, you could tell Seth and his partner were enjoying the music as well, and that only added to joy at our reception. I would absolutely book Seth again, and I highly recommend Live Media Relations for any wedding or event!

Sent on 07/20/2017

Shannon · Married on 07/30/2016

I recently had my reception at the Bridge Building and absolutely loved working with Seth! He was super easy going and accommodating, several of our guests (ages 8 to 88) commented how nice the music selection was. Seth's team really did a great job of getting everyone to dance and have a great time without being cheesy! I will absolutely recommend them to any of my family and friends.

Sent on 07/31/2016

Vivian · Married on 10/10/2014

Seth was great to work with. Very laid back and easy going. He handled specific song requests with ease as well as introductions/announcements. Everyone had fun on the dance floor, especially my 83 year-old grandmother!

Sent on 12/15/2014

Working with Seth and his team was such a great experience! Seth was quick to respond, reasonably priced, and so professional the day of our wedding! I highly recommend him!

Sent on 07/10/2014

Maegan · Married on 06/22/2013

4.2

We used Live Media Relations for our wedding this past June. They were extremely helpful and professional throughout the whole process and took care of everything we needed for music, announcing, etc. Our wedding was outside and they did a great job of making sure everyone could hear everything. The dance floor was packed all night and everyone had a great time! I'd definitely use them again for another event in the future.

Sent on 10/15/2013

Billy · Married on 08/16/2014

3.0
      2.0
      1.0

We contacted Seth in March for our August wedding. With his "all inclusive" pricing we felt like it was a great deal .His response time and communication throughout the process was good. One thing that sent up a red flag was when I asked him to send over a contract, he mentioned that "he really doesn't use contracts." I made sure to get him on the phone and figure out why there wouldn't be a contract, and also let him know in order for us to feel comfortable we would need a contract. We then received a contract. In June (2 months before our wedding date) Seth reached out and said he was unable to DJ our wedding due to another obligation, but would send "2 other highly qualified DJ's" on his staff in his place. The next red flag went very high on this one, we told him it would be fine for him to substitute the other DJ's, so he can go fill his other obligation. Time was just not on our side so we went ahead with it. Seth made two great mixes for our wedding party intros, that we requested a week prior,and we also gave him an exact playlist.The "substitute" DJ's had the intro music so low I couldn't even hear it and were way off on the songs when we were being announced, the emcee seemed nervous like it was his first time speaking in front of people, zero energy, just a fish out of water and the crowd could feel it. After that debacle we found that one of the DJ's made a rude comment to our Niece after she requested a song, we were straightforward with them that we wanted certain songs played and gave them a playlist, but probably due to his lack of experience he handled this request in a very unprofessional manner. Overall they were poor at there trade. I could write a word for word review but it seems this site caps the review..His response to us was rude and condescending. He defended his guys even though he wasn't there and made it seem like it was us. Bottom line is do your homework and if Red Flags come up, they are coming up for a reason.

Sent on 09/25/2014

Live Media Relations's reply:

We do not require a contract be signed, but if requested we happily provide one as we did with you. We want to make booking us as convenient and easy for brides as possible. As soon as you requested one, we had one drawn up and sent over!

I apologize that I was unable to attend your wedding. This was the first and ONLY time I have ever had that situation arise and I immediately offered to refund you the FULL deposit paid immediately. In almost 5 years this is the first time I have had to personally back out of a wedding but I felt a full refund was fair considering the personal situation was out of my control. You opted to let our second DJ do your wedding and declined the refund. As we do for most weddings, we tried to have you meet with our DJ in person/skype/ talk on the phone just so you would know who would be working your wedding but you declined.

The music being too low during your bridal party intro was due to the MC needing to announce their names. Given the wedding venue set up, it was impossible for us to have the music volume up incredibly high AND everyone hear the bridal party's names being read. Our DJ made the decision that it would be better for everyone to hear the names as opposed to the music so he lowered the music down. I apologize that you feel that was the wrong decision.

Finally, the accusation of our DJ being rude to your niece is completely false. Between emailing me and you writing this review your version has changed several times on "the niece story". I did speak with Matt in depth about this and he fully confirmed what I already knew: There is zero chance anyone on our staff would EVER yell at a child. This was just an attempt to extort a refund out of us by creating a fake incident and threatening a bad review.

We are happy to issue a refund if a couple is dissatisfied with our services but claiming our staff yelled at a child and threatening a bad review just to extort a refund was inappropriate and unprofessional.