Live Media Relations Reviews

58 | Nashville, TN

58 Reviews for Live Media Relations

Live Media Relations 1
Live Media Relations 2

Seth Tidwell was AMAZING at my wedding this year! Pricing was very reasonable for the services that were given. I gave him a short list of songs that I wanted played and he took that list and ran with it! Everyone was dancing and having a great time. He truly knows how to move an event along! I would absolutely refer Seth to anyone!

Sent on 06/01/2015

Deanna · Married on 03/28/2015

Seth was great!! He made the whole DJ process so easy and did a great job keeping everyone dancing at our wedding with great music ! He was very easy to talk to and always responded to me in a timely manner! I would definitely use him again for another event!

Sent on 04/20/2015
  • User4501947 · 2+ years ago

Seth was great to work with! He has a great attitude and kept our reception fun and everything flowed so smoothly! The night turned out to be a bit chilly, but Seth kept everyone out there dancing and having fun! He played a good variety of music and our guests really enjoyed themselves. He was very easy to work with and I never had to stress or worry about this part of the wedding! Thanks Seth for making our wedding so fun and unforgettable!

Sent on 10/25/2014

Kevin · Married on 09/27/2014

We didn't really know how to pick a dj or what we were looking for when it came to picking one. Adding on to the confusion we were planning the wedding from out of town. We met with multiple djs one weekend when we were in Nashville and things just clicked when we spoke with Seth. Shortly after speaking with him we booked him. Our wedding invitations had a spot for guests to write song requests and Seth was able to play a lot of the requests and filling in the gaps where need be. There was never a song where everyone cleared the dance floor. We ended up having so much fun and Seth and his crew were awesome to work with. The dj can make or break a reception. Seth absolutely made our reception a blast!

Sent on 11/10/2014

Kelsey · Married on 09/20/2014

Seth is a joy to work with. I knew I had picked the right vendor when it came time to do our deposit. The day before I was to send the check, our heating unit went out. I emailed Seth to let him know about our unexpected expense, and he was so understanding. He was even willing to hold our date while we moved our money around.

Matt was the DJ for our wedding. We met about a month before the date to go over the order of the ceremony and the feel of our wedding. He was extremely courteous and professional. He had several helpful suggestions about how to structure the flow of the reception best for us and our guests.

Matt and his helper were on time and set up exactly when they needed to be. My wedding was outdoors, so in addition to doing the ceremony music, they gave the minister a lapel mic. The reception had such great flow, and they played a lot of great music including some harder to find songs I had requested. They even played a song as we left the reception that set the mood perfectly.

If you want a competent, polite, and talented DJ service, please give them a call. You won't regret it.

Sent on 10/20/2014

Seth and Live Media Relations was definitely the best choice for our wedding! Seth also officiated our wedding and was able to do it all without a single glitch. We had a very large wedding and everyone had an amazing time. Several people have called and gotten Seth's information for their own weddings, because he did such an amazing job. Seth knows how to get the crowd involved and keep them entertained. The dance floor was packed until the very last song. He is a natural entertainer and has the best music selection and mix of old and new music.

Not only is he wonderful at what he does, but he is also a blessing to work with. Weddings are such a stressful time, and Seth helps ease that stress a bit by having to worry about one less thing. I had no doubt that he had it under control and I never had a second thought once we scheduled with Seth. He truly does a fantastic job and you will not be disappointed choosing Live Media Relations!!

Sent on 10/23/2014

Lauren · Married on 09/13/2014

Matt was our DJ for our wedding day. He did an amazing job, was on time and got every song we wanted. The price is very reasonable and I would highly recommend them for any event!

Sent on 10/16/2014

Seth and his crew did an amazing job. From the ceremony to the reception everything was professional and fun! I definitely recommend Seth for anyone looking for a DJ for their special day!

Sent on 10/17/2014

Nicole · Married on 08/30/2014

Where do I start?! Live Media Relations was probably my favor vendor to work with for the wedding. They did many things better then other vendors that we worked with. I met with Seth and we went over the event and created a timeline for everything that was needed. He was great at listening and we didn't have to go over the details every time we talked, so refreshing to work with someone that was able to do that! They always responded in a timely fashion which is great when you want to make decisions and get confirmations quickly. Seth and his team listened to everything we wanted and didn't want but also offered constructive ideas to make sure our guests would be happy, I saw all my friends on the dance floor thanks to their music. It was so easy to tell them a few of our favorite artists and what genres we wanted to hear and they delivered. I would recommend Seth and his team to anyone that wants to have great music, a great time, and a stress free experience!

Sent on 09/15/2014
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 08/23/2014

Seth was so great to work with, the songs I had chosen for the ceremony and first dances were not very known songs and he got the exact versions we wanted....and when a thunderstorm decided to pop up 20 minutes before the ceremony Seth just went with it! Plan B may have not been exactly what we wanted but everything turned out AMAZING! Ourselves, family & friends had the best time dancing the night away!

Sent on 09/12/2014
  • Z

Zachary · Married on 08/16/2014

Seth was on point for our wedding! We had him officiate as well and it was a blast. Seth took a lot of the stress off of us and made things fun and just a little bit funny even. Helped make our big day exactly what we wanted!

Sent on 09/04/2014
  • User4199630 · 2+ years ago

All I can say is... They were AWESOME!! Very professional and will help out in any way possible. They made our night very special and I would def recommend them to anyone! Great job! Thanks again.

Sent on 06/24/2014

Carrie · Married on 06/07/2014

Seth was AWESOME! He was recommended to me by a friend and what a great recommendation it was! He was very prompt in replying to any questions prior to the wedding and knew exactly how to get the party going during the wedding. Even the wedding corrdinator of my venue (who's seen lots of DJs) commented on how great he was. So thankful we chose him!

Sent on 06/17/2014

Lauren · Married on 04/11/2014

Seth and Mitch were both awesome to work with and I highly recommend their DJ services. I wanted a balance of songs that people could dance to without offending the grandparents and Seth and Mitch were able to deliver. They were able to work seamlessly with my wedding coordinator to keep the order of the reception on time and on track. They were both professional and arrived on time for set up. I would hire them again. Thanks guys!

Sent on 04/25/2014

Live Media Relations were amazing! Seth and his crew took care of all of our music needs, Matt was our DJ and he was great. At the consultation Seth said we would love Matt and he was right. His timing on when to play a dance song or slow song was perfect. We had everyone at the wedding dancing at some point during the reception. I had an amazing time and all my friends told me it was the most fun they have had at a reception. Definitely book these guys!!

Sent on 02/25/2014

Seth and Mitch provided the music for my wedding ceremony and reception. They were in the same room (a large warehouse) so I needed someone who could handle both with a seamless transition. They were fabulous! I sent them a long list of songs I wanted - even detailed on when to play, etc. - they had every single one of them... even a cover version I found on YouTube!! They took requests from my guests and made sure people were on the dance floor at all times. They played a perfect mix of slow and fast dance songs. I couldn't be happier with my choice for DJ services!! Thanks guys!

Sent on 06/27/2014

Amanda · Married on 12/07/2013

I would absolutely recommend Live Media Relations to any of my friends and family. They were so professional and fun about everything. Like most brides, I knew nothing about DJing or what all we really needed them to do. Seth met with me prior to my wedding and explained everything that happens at most weddings and let us pick and choose what we wanted the DJ to do at our wedding. Seth was great on the mic! He made all the announcements we wanted but didn't make any cheesy DJ comments that we have seen other DJ's do. Seth's natural enthusiasm and awesome music selection was all that was needed to get my guests up and dancing. He was also great at reading the crowd and knowing when to step the music up or take it down a notch. My guests had a blast. Definitely book these guys if you are looking!!

Sent on 12/12/2013

Basically my only job as the guy in the wedding planning activities was to get an awesome DJ. Seth and Mitch were absolutely perfect. I had no idea what questions to ask or if there was any difference in different DJ companies, but I'm so glad I went with these guys. They met with us before the wedding to go over everything and make sure we had all the special songs playing at the right time. They even gave us suggestions on songs we could play during the mother/son dance, father/son dance, etc. They really pulled through for me because I had no idea what I was doing. And best of all, they weren't the typical cheesy DJ I was worried we would get. They were cool guys that played awesome music. That's all I could ask for!

Sent on 11/21/2013

We had very specific requests for what songs we wanted played and the amount of interaction we wanted from the DJ. They got every song we provided on our song list before the wedding and Seth was involved on the microphone just as much as we had instructed him to be. They truly did an amazing job. If you're worried about making sure your reception goes perfect then Live Media Relations is the company to go with. Seth worked with my mom (our "wedding planner") throughout the entire evening and everything went exactly according to plan. Love them!!

Sent on 11/01/2013

Seth and Mitch are an awesome team! The wedding was magical and the music helped to keep everyone in a festive mood. Seth and Mitch are fun and energetic without overshadowing the event. It was also nice that I was able to select the music that I wanted played, as that was important to me. I highly recommend this vendor!

Casey · Married on 10/02/2013

Live Media Relations was absolutely awesome at our wedding! We partied all night long thanks to them! Mitch knew exactly when to speed the music up and when to throw in a slow dance one. So glad we decided to go with them! One of my favorite things about Live Media Relations was how they were able to get any song we wanted for our reception. We just made up a list of songs that we knew we wanted to hear and they played them all and others similar to the ones we requested. I dont plan on ever getting married again but I'll definitely refer these guys to any friends I know who are getting married!

Sent on 11/07/2013

Kristina · Married on 09/21/2013

Seth and Mitch worked my wedding and were great DJs! I was very pleased with the service that I received and the music they chose to play. Seth and Mitch both have great personalities and are really fun to work with! They offer a great range of options that can be catered to anyone's needs. I used them for about every part of my wedding from the PA system during ceremony, to the music during cocktail hour and reception. When it came to the conference call one week before the wedding, Seth was prepared and knew exactly what information he needed from me. I would definitely recommended them to anyone looking for a DJ! I have had numerous people comment on how fun our wedding was and a great deal of that goes towards the DJs with choosing the correct music to play. Seth and Mitch are very good at reading the crowd and knowing what type of music to play. I found them to be very reasonably priced and will keep them in mind when looking for a DJ for any another events!

Sent on 10/15/2013

I'm so glad I had Seth and Mitch handling all the music at my wedding. We used them for ceremony music, cocktail hour, and the reception. We had no idea what questions to ask Seth before hand or what we needed to provide to the DJ. Seth met with us before the wedding and explained everything. He asked us all the questions that needed to be asked and made sure everything was ready. Seth also worked with our wedding planner throughout the night to make sure everythign stayed on schedule and the night went smoothly. Mitch played amazinggg music! Our guests had a blast!! He knew exactly when to slow it down or speed it up. I would absolutely recommened Live Media Relations to any friends or family.

Lara · Married on 04/27/2013

Live Media Relations provided the music for my ceremony and reception. I'm so glad I decided to have a dj and mc. I planned my wedding in just 3 months and needed vendors who were both helpful and reliable. LMR went above and beyond in everything from helping me pick songs to educating me on where sound needed to be set up at the venue. On the day of the wedding everything went perfectly and the mc really helped the reception flow smoothly. I would recommend LMR to any bride looking for a reasonably priced professional company.

Sent on 10/16/2013

Lauren · Married on 07/28/2012

Weddings are so stressful and I was an out of town bride, on top of that! Seth and his team were low stress, didn't require me chasing after them for information and came through big on the night of my wedding. They were prompt, professional and most of all were focused on fun! I really appreciated the fact that the night of the wedding they made sure my husband and I were happy. Their team even pulled off an extremely fast request for my sister's Maid of Honor speech! So thankful for the wonderful job they did!

Sent on 11/13/2013