Stephan Boeker Films Reviews

136 | Makawao, HI

136 Reviews for Stephan Boeker Films

Stephan was wonderful and the live webcast from Maui was so great!! To be able to attend my good friend's wedding from my couch in AZ was so lovely!!

Sent on 03/10/2013

Heather · Married on 03/08/2013

When I read the 5 out of 5 reviews on this company, I was immediately suspicious. How could anyone really be that good? After meeting with Stephan and his crew, I can say that the 5 out of 5 ratings are well deserved. Stephan was so great about answering questions! The live webcast was such an important part of our wedding. We waited until 1 week before the ceremony to order this service, and I am so grateful we did. All my friends and family that couldn't make the trip (including a grandparent that was too sick to travel) were able to tune in and take part in this very special day. Everyone that did the live webcast loved being able to chat with each other, and my husband and I got to read through the chats later...which were pretty funny! I am so glad that we decided to have Stephan be part of our special wedding day!

Sent on 03/25/2013

Alicia · Married on 12/28/2012

Stephan and his team were more than professional. I would recommend them to every couple who plans to get married on Maui (and other islands). We had a destination wedding, in which only a small number of guests could attend. To have our family and friends join us from afar was the most special of gifts that we could have had. We have watched the edited/HD DVD over and over and we were touched by the manner in which they captured our momentous occasion. I (the bride) wept tears of joy, as I was able to relive the beautiful experience. We are ever thankful to Stephan and Live Maui Webcast!

Sent on 02/19/2013

Petra · Married on 12/02/2012

I have to say I was very impressed with Stephan's service and his professional attitude.
    Since our parents and many friends could not make it to our wedding on Maui, we have decided to do a live webcast. Wedding took part on a very small beach called Makena Cove that according to Stephan had the weakest reception on Maui. So we were prepared for the worst option that the live webcast will not be working at all and we will have to be satisfied only with the video.
    However, live webcast was just flawless. My friends even told me the webcast was so clean and such a high quality that they could even see the rainbow behind us.
    I would like to thank Stephan for a perfect service. Stephan is very friendly, communicative and response to all emails pretty fast.

Sent on 12/18/2012
  • Cheryl

Cheryl · Married on 11/23/2012

We are very happy with Stephan Boecker! We paid for one of his smaller packages, because we wanted a video of the actual wedding and not a music video type dvd. He does those as well. It's just not what we wanted. We did a live webcast, and all our friends and family back home were able to watch. We had about 60 people watching, and everyone has had great things to say about Stephan's process for sending out reminder emails, etc. We received the DVD, and we are very happy with it!! I would definitely recommend Live Maui Webcasts and DVD!

Sent on 01/09/2013

Tina · Married on 11/10/2012

By far the best decision about our wedding was choosing Stephan and Maui Webcasts to videograph our wedding, (after picking each other, of course). We considered and talked to a lot of different videographers and finally found Maui Webcasts through my sister in law who works in weddings at one of the islands top resorts. Stephan captured the day beautifully in an incredibly artistic way that uniquely spoke to who we are as a couple. In the end, we had much more than a video of our wedding, we had a movie about the story of us and our very special day. I had originally waivered back and forth with whether or not I wanted to add the expense of a videographer to my low budget wedding, but was so happy I did. It’s probably my favorite memento from the wedding and a decision I know I would have regretted had I gone with anyone else, or foregone the video all together. I’m not high maintenance by any means (what bride is, right?), but I had a fair share of questions and concerns that Stephan so very patiently and helpfully addressed. From the day I first contacted Maui Webcasts, and even today, months after the wedding, I felt as though our day and our video was their top priority. If there is one thing I didn’t even think twice about or worry about on our wedding day, it was Stephan’s professionalism and creative eye that would forever capture the most important day in starting our lives together. The results were so much more than I expected! The interviews were the perfect finishing touch that took the video of our wedding to a step far beyond anything I expected and morphed it into a movie of our love story with such a sweet intimacy. I couldn’t be more impressed and happy with the results of our video and so very highly recommend Maui Webcasts to anyone who is looking to memorialize their special event in the most personalized and beautiful way.

Sent on 05/08/2013

Sheryl · Married on 10/17/2012

Stephan & Michael were fantastic. They were very well prepared and did a great job. We have received tons of feedback from all the people who have watched at home - the quality of the feed was excellent and easy to access. We're excited for our video! We highly recommend Stephan and Michael for any upcoming events on Maui that you would like broadcasted. Great service and great value! Mahalo guys!

Sent on 10/22/2012

Stephan Boeker Films's reply:

Hi Sheryl! We are so happy to have served you and Aaron, as well as the viewing audience watching at home. Thank you and Barbara at WOW for allowing us to be part of your special day. I'll be emailing you soon regarding video song selections... Much Aloha! - Stephan
  • U

Ulla · Married on 09/26/2012

Lieber Stephan,
    die DVD ist nun Hamburg angekommen und wir sind einfach nur begeistert. Die live Übertragung war schon wundervoll. Doch die zusammengeschnittene Version inkl. der Interviews, Musik gefällt uns noch besser. Dies ist eine unvergessliche Erinnerung an den schönsten Tag in unserem Leben.
    Danke dafür!! Du bist der beste <3
    Viele liebe Grüße von Marco und Ulla

Sent on 11/27/2012

Christine · Married on 09/05/2012

We had the live webcast for our Maui beach wedding so that our family and friends at home could watch us get married live as it happened and I am SO glad we did. Our family and friends are still raving about how awesome it was, how incredibly clear the reception was, and how they felt like they were part of our special day! Stephan has been awesome, very reliable, and does great work! We also ordered the video of our ceremony and Stephan did a great job interviewing us individually, he makes you feel at ease. I wasn't excited about the interview part since I was so teary, but I'm glad we did! We got our video a few days ago and we LOVE it! We told Stephan what song we wanted on the video and we didn't even know how it would work out but he did it perfectly!! Our song comes on at the most perfect time and he tied the interviews and different scenes in so perfectly, we couldn't ask for anything more. We would recommend Stephan and his company to all brides considering a live webcast and video, you won't
    regret it!

Sent on 10/08/2012

Stephan Boeker Films's reply:

Hi Christine: It was a great pleasure being there with you on your day and capturing it. Not only that, but editing the interviews, weaving them in and out was fun. Of course, I'm overjoyed that you appreciate the work and that it's exactly what you wanted. I wish you and JC all the best! Much Aloha.

Mrs. · Married on 09/04/2012

My husband and I renewed our vows in Maui for our 30th wedding anniversary. Stephan was referred to us by our wedding planner. Initially I was concerned because he was not her first choice. We decided to book him without seeing any of his previous work. Huge risk I knew I was taking, but I completely trusted our planner as she is the BEST!!! We recieved our DVD this weekend and viewed it in the presence of family who did not attend the renewal. Tears flowing from friends and family. They felt as if they were there with us! Stephan captured every moment of our special day. From the sound of the ocean, the soft playing from the guitar soloist to our vows to one another. It was just priceless. Stephan is a professional! He gave us a gift that we will be able to share with our family for years to come. Thank you Stephan! It was a great pleasure having you share in our special day. Mahalo~

Sent on 09/24/2012

Kerri · Married on 09/02/2012

Stephan did an amazing job with broadcasting our wedding live over the internet!!! Our family all felt like they were there with us! Stephan was quick and prompt answering all of our questions. Very professional service!! Would highly recommend if you are looking to have a live webcast of your wedding.

Sent on 11/27/2012

We weren't able to watch our friends' wedding live, but were able to watch via the archived webcast view over the weekend. We just loved what you were able to do in your video. It was just like being there with them. Great job!

Sent on 08/22/2012

Stephan Boeker Films's reply:

Thank you, anonymous! We're happy to have served you.

• I

Isabelle · Married on 08/09/2012

It was so amazing to watch this wedding as it was happening thousands of miles away! Stunning scenery, a beautiful happy couple, Carissa bouncing with happiness and sweaty legs (which we all got to hear her say live as one of her first conversations with her husband!

Thank you SO much for what went into this. My son works in Australia as a sound/video man, I know how much work it is and all the integration of so many parts. You all did a magnificent job of it.

Aloha!

Isabelle M. Chasse

Sent on 08/10/2012

Hi Isabelle::

Thank you for your kind words. It's true, shooting a wedding for video AND having the live component with it is quite demanding on us. There is so much that can go wrong that we constantly try to anticipate and prevent those occurrences. Serving our wedding couples, the live audience, our wedding coordinators and each other internally makes it all worth it! Thank you!

Carissa · Married on 08/09/2012

Stephan was absolutely amazing!!! He was so kind and funny. I felt like I had known him all my life in the first 5 minutes of meeting with him. He made me feel so comfortable. I received nothing but amazing feedback from my family and friends! They said it was the coolest thing they have ever seen and they felt like they were right there with us. They also mentioned that Stephan was very nice! He made the day very special for not only my husband and i and our guests, but also for our guests still on the mainland!

Sent on 01/01/2013

Stephan Boeker Films's reply:

Hi Carissa: I completely concur with you! You were not a stranger. It's as though we were friends in a previous life or something.

It was such a pleasure working with the two of you as well. And everyone in the chatroom was a delight as well.

When you come back to Maui, let me know! We'll all go out for a sunset cocktail! Much Aloha and Happy New Year!

latoya · Married on 07/21/2012

I am so happy that we decided to use live maui webcast for our wedding!!!! The on demand option is awesome our friends and family were so happy that they were able to watch our wedding since most of them could not make the flight from texas to hawaii to join us. Their comments were that this was awesome and made them feel like that didn't miss out on our special day.:)
    Stephan was great to work with and very professional. He captured all the special details of our wedding that we will enjoy viewing with our future kids and hopefully our grandchildren.

Sent on 09/14/2012

Stephan Boeker Films's reply:

Latoya: the pleasure was all mine! Was so great to be part of your wedding day. Thank you!

Bryanna · Married on 07/09/2012

My husband and I planned a very small (12 including us) group of family and friends to get married in Maui. I found Stephan via the internet, and I was highly impressed. When we had our wedding his attention to detail, professionalism was STELLAR, and our family and friends back home LOVED the live-stream (how awesome is that?). I HIGHLY recommend his services to anyone planning a destination wedding in Maui.

Sent on 03/01/2013

Lynne · Married on 05/14/2012

I would highly recommend Live Maui Webcast if you're planning a destination wedding in Maui. Stephan was on scene at Mokapu Beach, choosing a video-perfect location for my daughter and son-in-law's traditional Hawaiian ceremony. Thanks to the livecam, friends and relatives on the mainland could witness the vows in real time and offer their observations in the wedding chat room. And the images were so perfect -- the silvery sea, the murmur of the waves intermingled with the ceremony. Live Maui Webcast was professional in capturing an awesome moment in my daughter's life and preserving the memories in a beautifully edited DVD. This service was the one of the best values we have ever had.
    Lynne Carrier
    Mother of the bride

Sent on 07/23/2012

Hi Lynne:

Being part of Rich and Nicole's wedding was a real pleasure for us. So great to work with such a fun couple, a great mom ;) and the viewing audience on the other end! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you.

Sarah · Married on 04/14/2012

Live Maui Webcast saved my wedding day. With just the groom and myself present, Stephen made it possible for friends and family all around the world to see our ceremony live. Live Maui Webcast is professional, respond very quickly to any calls or e-mails, and the product produced is outstanding. I would recommend this service to every single bride! Thank You Live Maui Webcast for capturing priceless memories.

Sent on 04/23/2012

Stephan Boeker Films's reply:

We are so delighted, Sarah, that you loved the service and love the product! Hearing that is such a wonderful validation that what we do is making a positive impact on the world. Thank you for entrusting us to capture your wedding day.

• Gernot

Gernot · Married on 04/04/2012

We had our wedding on the 4th April at Po'olenalena Beach at Makena Surf, and were very upset with his service. He did a nice job and even the light web-edit version was available 24 hours after our webcast for re-viewing on vimeo.
    The live webcast also worked very well without any interruption and we were very happy to share the moment with our family. He used very professional equipment and the Videostream Quality was fine too.

It was every dollar worth - Thanks to Stephan and his Team, we were happy that you you recorded our happiest moment in life for us - Thanks!

Gabi & Gernot

Sent on 04/19/2012

Stephan Boeker Films's reply:

Gabi and Gernot: you guys are awesome! Always love running in to fellow countrymen. Thank you so much for the gifts you brought us from Austria. The mustard and sardines were awesome. Ohhh and thank you for recommending MotelOne in Vienna, Austria. It was totally the right call!

Clarice · Married on 04/02/2012

I liked your calming voice. I thought that I would have trouble seeing it and hearing it, and the quality was superb. You reassured me when I initially felt anxious. You took pride in providing this important service. You displayed caring and compassion. Thank you!

Sent on 04/02/2012

Brittany · Married on 03/12/2012

Having our wedding broadcasted live over the Internet meant so much to our family and friends back home in Virginia who couldn't make it! The video was so sharp and the sound was so clear, they all said it made them feel like they were there. It was even available to watch the next morning for anyone who missed it! When we received our edited DVD in the mail a few weeks later, we couldn't believe the quality! It looked liked our own music video to the songs we selected, it was beautiful! I can't say enough wonderful things about Live Maui Webcasts, they really made our wedding day even more perfect!

Sent on 04/18/2012

Diane · Married on 03/11/2012

Very professional and easy to work with!

Sent on 03/12/2012

Marilyn · Married on 03/11/2012

They did a great job and I have received so much great feedback from family and friends that were not able to attend the wedding saying by watching the live webcam they felt apart of it. There was even a group of friends that had a party to view the wedding as it was happening! Stephan is very professional and was real easy to work with. Thank you so much for capturing Lauren and Todd's wedding.

Sent on 03/26/2012

Michael · Married on 02/07/2012

Stephan and Chris were amazing. Our wedding was rained out at the beach and even though they had setup once, they were willing to relocate indoors at a moments notice. Our viewers loved the live webcast and really felt like they were at the ceremony.

We can't recommend them enough!!

Sent on 02/10/2012

Judi · Married on 12/06/2011

We originally did not want a video because we were worried it would look too much like a home made video. Stephan at Live Maui Webcast did a phenomenal job in capturing our entire wedding. Each time I watch it, I feel like I am standing in the Chapel once again. It has been awesome to provide the link to our Family and Guest that were unable to attend. Everyone that has seen our video has commented on how they felt present on our day and how great a job the videographer did in capturing the energy at our ceremony. I can not thank Stephan enough for providing us with a lifetime memory that is a joy to watch every time.

Sent on 12/14/2011

Stephan Boeker Films's reply:

Thank you Judi! It was such a pleasure being part of your special day. Your ceremony was so sincere and beautiful. Let me know if you ever come back out to Maui. Let's have a drink!