Stephan Boeker Films Reviews

136 | Makawao, HI

136 Reviews for Stephan Boeker Films

Megan · Married on 09/24/2016

I planned my elopement from Alabama. Stephan was very responsive to my emails and very easy to work with. He worked with us on our budget and the film was amazing. Must have videographer!

Sent on 04/05/2018

Thao · Married on 09/09/2016

Stephan and the team were wonderful! We had our wedding at the Andaz in Wailea and the team there recommended Stephan. I was a ball of nerves the day of our wedding, and he was able to talk me through the day, and make me feel comfortable with everything he needed to obtain good footage for our video. The team was very professional and proactive, they remained very responsive throughout the following weeks, and when the video arrived it was absolutely beautiful. I would recommend them without hesitation!

Sent on 11/17/2016

Amy · Married on 09/05/2016

Stephan and his crew did a superb job creating a beautiful memento of our special day. We are from Wisconsin and choose him after exploring the internet for videographers in the Maui area. He was highly recommended by our wedding planner and we were definitely impressed and thoroughly happy with the work they did. Thanks Stephan!!!!!

Sent on 11/30/2016

Jolie · Married on 08/13/2016

Stephan is a such a wonderful person to work with! He listens to you as a couple and does his best to capture the beauty of the moment as well as telling your story as a couple. He is truly filled with the ALOHA spirit. We feel so thankful to have found him. If you're on Maui, this guy is worth every penny! Mahalo nui loa! Ku`ulei and Ben Gonzalez

Sent on 10/02/2016

Scott · Married on 07/19/2016

Stephan was AWESOME. He did a fantastic job on our video. This was a surprise vow renewal. Stephan did an excellent job capturing the moments that we will remember for a lifetime. Stephan was very easy to work with. I recommend you give Stephan the creative freedom to shoot and edit the video. Stephan and I talked early on about this project and then I let him do what he does. His ability to capture the moments and provide an extremely high quality product are amazing. Thanks Stephan for doing an outstanding job on our vow renewal.

Sent on 09/03/2016

Tamra · Married on 07/12/2016

We booked Stephan through A Dream Wedding and he was so easy to work with and we got top notch quality footage back! He worked perfectly in tune with our photographer and it couldn't have been better. Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Carmen · Married on 06/04/2016

Stephan and his team did an outstanding job at our wedding. The Wedding Video was one of the most well done videography I have ever seen. The way Stephan blended our vows with various scenes through our wedding day and then ended it all with us overlooking the ocean with a small breeze and very colorful sky in the background makes you want to do it all over again. I would like to end by saying "Well Done Stephan with that breath taking video you did for my wife and I. We will treasure it always!

Sent on 12/09/2016

Emily · Married on 10/24/2015

Stephan is amazing! He filmed our wedding at Olowalu Plantation House. He was very professional and made sure to get all of the important shots. He also had some fun ideas for getting more unique video, which turned out to be some of our favorite parts of our wedding video! He had a drone when he filmed our wedding- he got some amazing shots from above. I highly recommend Stephan!

Sent on 01/01/2016

Jaime · Married on 09/28/2015

It was a pleasure to work with Stephan. He was courteous, professional, and discreet when needed. We were a bit nervous since we had not had the grace of meeting or talking to Stephan much before the wedding, but he was so highly recommended by our wedding planner. In truth, there were few times when we wondered if anything important would get missed. I'm happy to say that Stephan was able to get those special and important moments, plus more. His professionalism and skill turned the edited product into a fantastically done feature film. Video quality was superb and everyone to whom we showed the film to were impressed with the quality and editing. We were so happy and impressed, that we showed the film on a second reception we had to have for family and friends who were not able to attend our Maui wedding. Everyone seemed to have nothing but good compliments about the video. We would certainly recommend Stephan and company and our only regret, was not having him for a few hours more. Job well done guys, well done!

Sent on 02/26/2016

Stephan was a lifesaver! Due to an emergency, we ended up contacting him the week of our wedding and luckily he was available! He was responsive, easy to work with and we received our video a couple days later. He even used our song in the edited video which was really special. Definitely recommend him!

Sent on 10/01/2015

Colleen · Married on 09/11/2015

We had a small wedding in Maui and hired Stephan with Live Maui Webcasts. He did an excellent job on our wedding video, was reasonably priced and I rec'd the video within days of the wedding. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/23/2015

Jeanine · Married on 07/14/2015

We hired Stephen to shoot our wedding video (not a webcast), and I would highly recommend! I was not super into having a wedding video - we only got one because my mother-in-law wasn't able to attend the wedding. However, now I couldn't be happier that we actually got one. While our other friends have long, drawn-out videos that are a drag to watch, we have a gorgeous ~5-minute overview that gives a great feel and nostalgia of the day. Stephen was also just a super sweet guy - he was a delight to have there on the day-of, and his setup was unobtrusive. He was fully set up when we got there, and for speeches, he would hand mikes to people off to the side so he didn't draw a lot of attention to it. The company name initially threw me off, so I would say to look at the services more than the name. There aren't any flowery effects or titles or cheesy things in the video - he let the beautiful location and the happiness of the day speak for itself, and he seemed genuinely happy to catch our sweet little moments on camera.

Sent on 05/08/2017

Stephan was our videographer and we found him to be very warm , friendly, helpful and professional.
    Our final video was beautiful and the edited version with additional music made us so happy. Stephan clued into when we said what our favourite song was and included that in the final version prominently - perfect!
    We were so pleased we kept watching it over and over .

Many thanks Stephan

Sent on 08/19/2015

Alexander · Married on 12/31/2014

Our wedding Video on Maui, Hawaii

We have just received our wedding Video because we get married on December, 31th in 2014 on Maui, Hawaii. We come from Germany and we searched a professional Videographer. Live Maui Webcasts and DVD, LLC is a very professional company and the video is wonderful. The quality and the different scenes are great, also the music is very romantic and suitable for this special moment. This Video give us a wonderful memory of this day in our whole life. If you search a professional videographer on Maui we will recommend you Live Maui Webcasts.

Sent on 01/28/2015

David · Married on 11/26/2014

Excellent experience and the result was better than we had hoped / expected.

Sent on 12/22/2014

Stephan Boeker Films's reply:

Mahalo, David! You guys were great and I appreciate having had the chance to be a part of your special day.
  • trulyirish29

Tiffany · Married on 10/29/2014

Loved working with Stephan, he was amazing the whole time!!! Very quick in communicating, we had a slight time change for the wedding start, and a bit of a hiccup with the postal service. But with all that aside he made our wedding video simply amazing and affordable!!! With the extreme surf we had at makena cove we had a blast working with him and had a couple laughs watching the video. Awesome job and would definitely recommend him to any and everyone getting married in Hawaii.

Sent on 11/24/2014

Stephan Boeker Films's reply:

You guys were a lot of fun! Not even the pounding surf and eroded beach dampened your spirits.

mike · Married on 10/04/2014

Very professional. Sound etc very good too.

Sent on 11/29/2014

Troy · Married on 09/22/2014

I'll make this brief because it's real simple what I want to say.

This was exactly what we wanted from beginning to end. Our entire group of friends and family across the states felt as if they were at the wedding. Quality hd stream. Plus members can chat live. Well worth the money!!! Highly recommend !!

Sent on 11/24/2014

Stephan Boeker Films's reply:

So happy your mom was able to see your wedding day live. Have a great New Year!

Sherry · Married on 09/20/2014

Thanks again because of your beautiful work we have a priceless keepsake of one of the most important days of our lives. Thank you for being a part of it :)
    Aloha and mahalo

Sent on 12/30/2014

Stephan Boeker Films's reply:

A first for us: a wedding almost in complete darkness. Luckily our ear was up to the task. So happy you loved your video.

Super Job, Stephan.
    Es war ein Vergnügen mit Dir zu arbeiten.

Sent on 11/27/2014

Stephan Boeker Films's reply:

Danke ihr Lieben. Hat mich sehr gefreut.

Michelle · Married on 09/08/2014

Dank Eures tollen Videos, können wir unseren unvergesslichen Hochzeitstag auch noch in 20 Jahren bewundern. Vielen Dank, für die super Begleitung, Unterstützung vor Ort und die Flexibilität im Nachhinein!
    Nicht nur wir sind begeistert, auch Familie und Freunde die nicht dabei sein konnten, waren dank des Videos, ein Teil davon.
    Tolle Kameraführung, schöne Musik und Dank des kleinen Interviews auch noch sehr persönlich dazu!
    THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!! GREAT JOB!
    Michelle & Christian

Sent on 01/28/2015

Lorrina · Married on 08/31/2014

Live Maui Webcast is an amazing company! I am so happy that I chose them for my wedding videography. My (now) husband and I planned a wedding in Maui in a short amount of time after booking a trip on a whim. We didn't have any family members traveling with us and I wanted a video to bring back home to show our family and friends our beautiful experience. I am so happy I did because I can go back and watch the memories we made. I found Stephan Boeker on line and he is not only a great (honest) business man but a friend. He suggested a photographer and a minister and a location and it all turned out perfect!

Sent on 12/02/2014

Stephan Boeker Films's reply:

I'm glad we were able to find a quiet spot for the two of you to get married that special day! Couldn't have thought of a better way to spend those few hours than shooting you two love-birds getting married.

Marty · Married on 08/02/2014

Stephan has the great attitude and artistic vision needed to capture anyone's big day. We used his services this past summer while getting married in Kihei and had a great experience. Easy to deal with, yet professional in every aspect. 5 stars! Highly recommended! Stephan is the man!!

Sent on 11/25/2014

Stephan Boeker Films's reply:

Marty, you're upbeat and happy nature made shooting and editing your video so much fun. Thanks so much for believing in us.

Maia · Married on 08/02/2014

Wonderful service! Stephan was able to capture all the special moments of our wedding day! I was able to relive the entire day through his videography! I'm quite a picky bride, so in order to satisfy me, it needs to be perfect! And Live Maui Webcast is just that.....perfect! I definitely recommend Stephan!

Sent on 11/25/2014

Stephan Boeker Films's reply:

Maia: you two were so fun and you had such a wonderful celebration. Thanks for having us and entrusting us to create you wedding video.
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 07/19/2014

Stephen was great! He made a beautiful video for us that was live broadcasted for everyone at home to see. He also made us a video to show at our at home reception and had it ready in less than 3 weeks with a pending hurricane on its way. Now that's dedication to their couples!

Sent on 12/08/2014

Stephan Boeker Films's reply:

It was a pleasure putting that edit rush on for you two! So glad your family and friends were able to tune in live and then see the edited video at your reception back home.