live.love.create events Reviews

28 | Los Angeles, CA

28 Reviews for live.love.create events

David · Married on 03/31/2018

It was really a pleasure working with Erica and Christine. They were extremely helpful through all aspects of the wedding. My wife is from Korea, and well I had to do most of the actually planning! A guy planning a wedding? It could have been a disater, but it turned out awesome. Thanks again guys!

A · Married on 02/03/2018

Live.Love.Create is an amazing service. They accommodated all of our request and were very flexible. Christine is a boss and made sure our very special day ran smoothly without any hiccups. Would definitely recommend them to friends and family. Book them and you will not regret it! They go above and beyond any normal day of wedding planners and put a lot of thought and consideration into their work.

We decided to go with Live Love Create because they are REAL. We met with and interviewed a few other coordinators, and granted, they all knew what they were doing. Honestly though, they are more interested in their OWN notoriety (aka how can I get this wedding published) instead of trying to solidify our vision of the wedding. LLC really helped us keep focus, keep budget in mind, and made the entire process SO seamless. The day of.... I am sure a lot of things went wrong, but we never learned of it! One thing we did hear was the valet was late, but they took care of everything so we can just focus on our wedding and enjoying it.

I would recommend Live Love Create to everyone! They are on top of things, organized, responsive, intuitive, creative, professional, and are just great people. There is nothing more we could have asked for.

THANK YOU!

Stacy · Married on 06/07/2014

Live.love.create Events was absolutely wonderful to work with. I would hire them again in a heartbeat. I had to plan a June wedding in 6 months. We did not have anything confirmed including the venue. To find a venue that fit our style, budget, and available on a Saturday in June was nearly impossible. At the first meeting with Christine, she called a venue she thought fit our style and it happened to be available on June 7. We visited the venue that week and it was perfect. Needless to say, we booked the venue right away. This is just one example of how great our experience was working with live.love.create. They made the planning process as stress-free as possible. I received several comments from friends, family, and vendors of how relaxed I seemed for a bride. My hair and make-up artists said I was a very “chill” bride. This is because I knew everything was taken care of and if something unplanned were to happen, I knew it would be resolved graciously and professionally. The process from selecting vendors to selecting napkin colors was actually enjoyable. I was overwhelmed at first but they told me that they would take care of everything and that I just needed to make decisions. They are extremely organized, thoughtful, creative, patient, and go above and beyond. Christine and Erica created the most perfect wedding for us. I would recommend them to anyone and will definitely contact them for our next event.

• W

woo · Married on 08/31/2013

I used live.love.create events for my wedding on 8/31/13 at the Smog Shoppe! I literally had no time to plan this wedding due to my busy work schedule & important family issues. I was so stressed out that my dream wedding would be a total mess. When it came down to choosing a wedding coordinator I had no doubt that live.love.create would be my choice. I hired them for my day of coordinators, but I have to say I felt like I had my own personal wedding planners. Throughout the whole process Erica answered all of my questions right away. Communication was awesome & I always felt like I had their full attention. They made sure that all of our other vendors had our timeline & knew exactly what their job was. As for wedding décor, I decided to have ALL DIY decorations including our cookie/dessert bar & 20 centerpieces (I did not have a florist) It probably wasn't the best idea when I had no time in my schedule to actually plan a wedding. I couldn't believe how beautifully Erica & Jackie decorated my sweetheart table, guestbook table, escort card table, cookie bar, & all the centerpieces. It was a dream! I explained to her how I wanted my wedding to look & feel, they definitely created something that was even greater! I also had some changes in the timeline on my actual wedding day, Erica & Jackie were able to work in the changes with no problems. Our bar also ran out of alcohol during the middle of the wedding & they were able to go out & restock it before the guests even noticed. I honestly don't know where to begin & end with live.love.create events. Erica & Jackie acted as my wedding planners, coordinators, florists & design team. It was also very helpful that they worked with many of our vendors before. They are the sweetest & so professional. They really understand what you want & need for your wedding & deliver much more! I will definitely be using them again for ALL of my future events! Future brides, please save yourself the trouble & hire live.love.create events!

Eugene · Married on 07/20/2013

That saying that wedding planners/coordinators is true if they are as amazing as Erica and her team at live.love.create

I loved Erica for our event and was so happy day of. But then I was helping out a friends wedding and worked with their wedding coordinator and the experience lets just say made me love Erica and her team even more!

Liberty · Married on 07/20/2013

Live.Love.Create.Events was with us since the beginning of our wedding planning. They are very thorough and professional, which I loved. They helped my husband and I plan our dream wedding in 4 months.

Considering all the needed to be done, Erica and her team met with us diligently to brainstorm and make our ideas and hearts desires a reality. We needed to tailor fit wedding, a Korean and Filipino wedding, so what we had envisioned was something that we had never seen before.

Through our meetings, Erica was able to cost effectively help us pick and choose the parts of the wedding that really mattered to us. And focus just on those things, without all the fluff others can get caught up in. She provided many helpful suggestions while being super flexible and sensitive to what we wanted most instead of what others wanted for us (you get lots of other voices suggesting what they want for your wedding once you're engaged-- Erica helped us sort which ones were important too).

On the day of our wedding Live.Love.Create Events really shined. Here they provided the same level of professionalism and helpfulness that they displayed through the whole planning process, except this is the day where it really counts. The day was a dream and Live.Love.Create Events added all the personal touches to our event that make our most amazing memories of the day.

They were amazing. Worth their weight in gold.

Jane · Married on 06/08/2013

Live.Love.Create made my wedding planning so much more enjoyable and stress free. Starting from the venue search all the way to the end of my wedding night went so smoothly. They were great in responding to all my endless questions and made sure everything was done in a timely manner. My wedding day was more than perfect thanks to them!

JULIANA · Married on 06/01/2013

It was such a great experience to have the team of Live.Love.Create Events coordinate my wedding. I liked how their day of package is actually a month of package. Which it gave me time to get to know my coordinators so there wasn't any awkwardness on the day of.
    They're super organized and very thorough with details. The team is friendly, fun and easy going. They're very quick in responding with emails, texts or phone calls.
    Great team and will definitely recommend them to other brides. =)

These girls will deliver and at the end of the day, they will make life easy on your wedding day. Period. Along the way, they (we worked most closely with Erica) will listen to what you want, and deliver with professionalism, attention to detail, and friendliness. What more could you want? Reasonable rates? Couldn't agree more, and that's what makes these girls a cut above the rest -- excellent event planning at value pricing. You owe it to yourself to, at least, give them a call and have a conversation. You'll be saving yourself thousands for a phenom group of lovely wedding planners, and the money you save can go toward making your actual event that much more memorable.

Jean · Married on 10/13/2012

We met with Erica during our initial meeting and felt very comfortable and confident that the live.love.create team would be able to fulfill our wedding needs. It was an additional bonus that these ladies are bilingual in Korean & English, as they were able to communicate with our parents and other vendors without any confusion. With the overwhelming responsibilities that come along with planning a wedding, Erica, Janet and Christine were on top of our wedding checklist and made sure everything ran smoothly. These ladies were always so quick to respond to any questions or concerns we had and really appreciated their professional knowledge, as they've been doing this for awhile. We couldn't be happier with their service and how beautiful and stress-free our wedding turned out to be. Thank you again ladies!!!

Terry · Married on 10/12/2012

The best wedding coordinators! Helped us so much I don't know what we would have done without them.

• Hannah

Hannah · Married on 09/01/2012

I got to work with Erica & Christine from live love create through a referral from my sweet friend and I cannot thank them enough. True Godsend. I hired them for my day of wedding coordination but I feel like they did way more than what was written on contract. They went above and beyond their means to help out with my wedding. The most stressful part about my wedding planning was communicating with my reception venue, but that's when Christine voluntarily jumped in and made all communication run smoothly and helped with coordinating other details and provided ideas to help everything come to life on the day of. I was truly able to enjoy my wedding from beginning to finish without any hiccups and live. love. create played a big role in making that happen. I was able to tell they have a lot of experience working with all kinds of brides and was very patient and understanding through all of my needs and happenings during the planning process. They were also very quick on answering all of my questions and concerns... Very responsive and great on communication. I sincerely appreciate their friendship, kindness and all their organizational and professional skills they contributed to my wedding. Love them!!

• Y

Y · Married on 04/21/2012

The ladies at live.love.create events were great! We were lucky to have them with us, they were friendly, easy to work with and took care of everything that we needed! thx girls! =)

• John

John · Married on 11/13/2011

I would personally recommend Live Love Create to all my friends. They're so helpful & prepared that it helped to relieve a lot of the pressure that I had would normally have trying to plan this wedding. They're very accomodating and professional while at the same time, personable. Very easy to work with and I had a joy working with them. If any of you are contemplating using them as your wedding coordinators or as consultants, I would highly recommend them. Good with the small details, good business-social acumen, and fun to work with. We mainly worked with Erica as our coordinator and she did wonders. Thanks again for your efforts and I hope others will feel the same way I did with my wedding. Happy everything went as planned. Thanks Live Love Create!

• I

Jacob · Married on 11/12/2011

My name is Jacob A and I worked this wedding as the DJ. I had never worked with this vendor before but during the entire event they were on top of everything and very easy to work with.

Paul · Married on 11/12/2011

Erica was a great wedding coordinator that was on top of things from the moment we arrived to the last moment of the reception. She helped me lead games and was friendly throughout the night. Attitude determines altitude and she has a positive, cheerful attitude.

hanna · Married on 10/29/2011

You can't go wrong with hiring these ladies. I honestly was blown away by their attitude and service to go above and beyond their call of duty. The ladies finished putting together our favors the day before the wedding so our family and bridal party could get to the rehearsal dinner on time. Then we found little care packages in our room with the essentials for the day-of including hairspray, advil, lotions... things you forgot to think of!
    they were even great at giving insight to my creative ponderings and made sure that everything was in place for each part of the day. i thank them so much for making the day SO SMOOTH. everyone at the wedding said it went so well, and we hit no glitches.

i really think i got more than i paid for... i can't imagine how the day would've went without them. THANK YOU LADIES!

jeff · Married on 09/03/2011

Live.Love.Create… Thanks for everything. Without this team our wedding would have been a disaster. They coordinating everything, help track down the ring bearer who was hiding in the bushes, followed up with our vendors after the wedding to make sure everything was closed out. These girls are amazing. Do yourself a favor and hire them ASAP…

They are friendly.
    They are smart.
    They work as a team.
    They are efficient.
    They have contacts.

• Carol

Carol · Married on 08/27/2011

If it wasn't for LLC, I would have been stressed out planning and executing all the details of the wedding. Thanks to them, the planning went smoothly and the wedding was enjoyable and stress-free. They were very extremely friendly, accommodating, and detail-oriented. They were the best and I am so thankful for them!

Hanaya · Married on 07/29/2011

having a wedding planner, or in this case 3, who know the ins and outs of weddings can make any brides life less stressful. you can really see both the personal and professional experiences they have gathered in the quality of their work and service. i really appreciated how they were always one step ahead of me and took care of things i never thought to take care of until they mentioned it. they made sure the reception flowed smoothly without any hiccups including accommodating to last minute requests (i.e. Chinese tea ceremony) with the upmost professionalism.

i HIGHLY recommend any bride to make room in their budget to hire these ladies, i guarantee that you won't regret it. you'll be a happier bride come your wedding day. i sure was. =)

thank you live.love.create for making our day that much more enjoyable. we loved having you be a part of it.

Michelle · Married on 07/23/2011

Live.Love.Create helped my husband and I fulfill our nuptial dreams. From the very beginning, Erica, Janet & Christine gave their all to helping us conceptualize, visualize and finally realize our Los Angeles wedding while we were living in Seoul, South Korea. Our first meeting with them was like a reunion with old friends. From the moment we sat down together, I felt that I could completely trust and count on them. Over the course of the next ten months we corresponded via Skype and emails, no matter the 16 hour time difference between L.A and Seoul! All they're replies were prompt AND thoughtful. I think what made them so amazing to work with despite the distance is that they really know how to interpret a bride and groom's vision and more importantly they honor it.
    They are personable yet very professional and this made for a very pleasant experience. Each person on the team brings to the table distinct talents and knowledge; they are wedding planning mavens. I was very moved with the amount of heart they put into their work. T Our wedding day enfolded seamlessly and without a hitch. Everything was in it's right place and our guests had a fabulous time. I can't speak highly enough of Live.Love.Create. Their services and labor of love was one of our most cherished wedding gifts.

Marie · Married on 05/21/2011

We really could not be happier that we chose Live.Love.Create events to be our wedding coordinators. Erica, Christine and Janet made the weeks before and day of our wedding much easier. From reassuring words of encouragement to the organized plans that were created for us, they guided us through what would otherwise been a very daunting task of preparing for the biggest day of our lives. I would strongly encourage any lucky couples to consider meeting the girls to get a feel for the kind of team they are. I'm sure you will discover, as we did, that they are very well rounded in their individual strengths and that is what really won us over. While we had a couple of things go wrong on our wedding day, I really believe live.love.create did their best to help us put out the fires. They even helped us finish our very last minute favors. It's little things like that I will remember most about the them.

Debbie · Married on 05/07/2011

These wedding planners were so unbelievably amazing there are no words. We didn't realize how important it was to have planners until the very last minute and they were extremely professional, sweet and took care of every detail. Absolutely nothing was left out and the day ran smoothly. Having planners are essential and these guys are the best !!!

john · Married on 05/07/2011

amazing work by these amazing ladies. i really think it was the best money i've spent. no worries on the day of and it wouldn't have been the same without them. live.love.create!