11 Reviews for Live Flowers, LLC

Consultations (1)
Bouquets (1)
Single Flowers (1)
10 Live Flowers, LLC Reviews

We had Renee do the bouquets for our wedding this past July, and it was beautiful! She has a beautiful flower garden at her home where she picks fresh, local flowers to make wonderful flower arrangements. Using local flowers was very important to us for our wedding, so we are glad we found Renee. She has a lot of experience and is extremely knowledgeable. She makes the planning easy and is very friendly and easy to work with. She is also very affordable and has different options like selling you buckets of flowers if you wish to create your own bouquets. The only thing that you should consider is that she doesn’t deliver. This wasn’t a problem for us, but just make sure this fits into your schedule or you have someone to do this. Overall, we would highly recommend Renee!

Profile Picture Martie, 7/30/16, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Single Flowers, Consultations

We used Renee for our flowers at our wedding. My husband and I are not big flower people. Our original plan had been to go to Trade Joe's or the farmer's market and just get some flowers there. I am so happy that my mother in law convinced us to go here instead.

My mother in law was the main contact point for setting everything up with Renee. She is much more flower savvy than either of us. She arranged to have boutonnieres made for the guys (special ones for us), corsages for the moms, and flower buckets for the ladies to make their own bouquets with. We gave Renee our basic color scheme and that was about it.

When we showed up at the barn for our wedding the flowers were all set out. They were perfect! The colors were just right, there was a good variety, and the centerpieces weren't too intrusive. Renee also took care of the setting up and arranging of all the centerpieces. That was a huge help to us too. Not having to take care of the setup allowed us more time to relax and take photos.

The ladies really liked their selection of flowers in their buckets too. They had fun matching their outfits and flowers.

Renee's flowers were a wonderful addition to the wedding. I am so happy that my mother in law convinced us to go this route. Skip the expensive florist and check out Renee and her flower farm.

Profile Picture Barclay, 9/5/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Renee and her flowers at Live Flowers LLC were beautiful. We met with her in late winter when nothing was growing yet and looked at photos of her flowers and came up with a plan for our wedding bouquets and boutonnieres. Later, just before the August wedding, I stopped by her house and got an enthusiastic tour of her gardens to confirm what we wanted. We were able to use her vases for a promptly returned security deposit, and she even sent along a flower girl basket (she provided the petals too). She also had options--we could put together bouquets or she would, she would make flower arrangements or we would. She also made suggestions about how many flowers would be appropriate. It would have been great if she could have delivered them, but Saturday is a farmer's market day. It turned out fine to have my sister and niece pick them up.

We felt great about using local flowers and what was in season. AND flowers were gorgeous! Thanks so much, Renee!

Profile Picture Anne, 8/9/14, 5 Reviews
2.6

I was really excited when we met with Renee a few months before our wedding, it was important to me to support a small business and to have locally grown flowers. However, she always took really long times to respond to us and she often forget details we had already discussed. The flowers were very gorgeous. She did the bouquets for myself and my bridesmaids, they were pretty but mine wasn't really that different from the bridesmaids but cost us $15 more that was really disappointing. Plus she only tied them together with a pipe cleaner, I was expecting a prettier wrap. We also purchased pails of flowers as well and did the centerpieces ourselves. I would only recommended her if it is extremely important for you to have wildflowers. I would also only buy the pails from her and do the bouquets and centerpieces yourself, defiantly not worth the extra money for her to do it.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Erin, 7/19/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Renee was wonderful to work with and understood our vision and helped us to make it happen.

Profile Picture Tom, 9/14/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We loved the flowers that were done for our wedding. We are still getting comments on how beautiful our flowers were almost a year later. Renee was super easy to work with and did a wonderful job doing what I wanted. Her flowers are beautiful!

Profile Picture Krystal, 8/24/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I used Live Flowers for my wedding in July 2013 and I couldn't have been happier. My wife and I wanted flowers that looked like they came straight from the garden - lots of color, heterogeneity, and organic-looking arrangements. We got married at an old Norwegian farmstead in the Red River Valley and used Live Flowers for my wife's bouquets, our reception centerpieces, and other assorted flowers around the outdoor chapel.

The flowers were beyond category. Renee helped my wife and I select a series of orange and yellow flowers that were exactly what we wanted. They did exactly what flowers are supposed to do - they blended into the landscape but also called your attention; they made everything look richer and more lively. On our anniversary this year, my wife and I looked at our photographs and the only thing even close to as beautiful as my wife were the flowers.

Best of all, working with Renee was easy. She was flexible and met with us well in advance to help us choose the style and colors we wanted. She drove her flowers 250 miles from outside the Twin Cities to the Red River Valley and stored them in a local greenhouse. On the morning of the wedding, she arrived early and the flowers were all ready well before the ceremony. She even charged us less than she had originally quoted us! It was a completely stress-free experience - the best thing to have on your wedding day

Profile Picture User4330853, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Mother of the Bride, here! Our daughter was married in The Depot in downtown Minneapolis, just a short drive from Renee's gorgeous gardens. I live 400 miles away, so Renee and I worked together via phone and email. The entire process was delightful and oh-so-simple. On the wedding weekend Renee prepared a Subaru-full of buckets of freshly-cut, brilliantly colored home-grown flowers. More than 40 bouquets from Renee's garden graced the tables at the reception and were take-home gifts for precious family members and friends the next day. We were so happy to purchase locally-grown, fresh flowers from Live Flowers. You'll love working with Renee. Promise!

Profile Picture User4312727, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

If you are looking for wedding flowers that reflect simple and elegant country charm, and are reasonably priced, Live Flowers, LLC is the choice for you! I worked with Renee almost 3 years ago in planning the reception flowers that followed my outdoor wedding in Scandia, MN. The natural beauty of the country was reflected in the bouquets we created. Renee's expert knowledge of flowers and arrangements made this process smooth and effortless. I highly recommend her services to any bride-to-be!

Profile Picture Emily, 7/11/09, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Our flowers were absolutely gorgeous. Each arrangement was unique, but they all came together as a whole. We got tons of compliments on them and our photographers couldn't resist photographing the different bouquets. I am so happy we chose Renee for our wedding!

Profile Picture Olivia, 6/9/09, 1 Review