Live Event Painter Anthony Galati Reviews

16 | Morristown, NJ

16 Reviews for Live Event Painter Anthony Galati

Erica · Married on 06/25/2016

It was an absolute pleasure working with Anthony! His eye for detail is remarkable and he honestly cares about each client's event and how to best recreate their special moment in a uniquely crafted piece of art! He is extremely reliable and always available by email and phone. My husband and I were amazed when we saw the finished product. Anthony somehow was able to capture each person's personality having only met them for a short amount of time. We cannot wait to hang our painting in our home and share it for many years to come. I highly recommend using Anthony to give your wedding that extra special touch!

Sent on 04/12/2018

Live Event Painter Anthony Galati's reply:

Likewise Erica! Thank you so much; it was a pleasure working with you as well!

Elena · Married on 10/04/2015

I was looking for something different to have at our wedding, since our venue wasn't huge we didn't want to take up room with a photo-booth. As I was searching the internet I came across live event painting & Anthony's website. I always have had a love of art and have painted a little myself. Going through his website, I was more & more impressed by his work. I always do my research, so I looked around to compare other live event painters, but NOTHING/NO ONE compared to the detail in his work, or even come close! I just knew we had to have him to capture our special day! Anthony was very professional & flexible the moment we contacted him. We met prior to the wedding so we could pick out a place for him to set up & he could take pictures to start the background ahead of time. The day of, we gathered everyone we wanted in the painting so he could take more pictures. During the reception our guests loved being able to see the painting unfold, and most had never seen a live painter before so it added a unique and memorable touch to our wedding. Since Anthony is so detailed and a perfectionist when it comes to his work (which is why we picked him in the first place) we did wait longer than expected for the final product, but it was well worth the wait. Anthony also made sure to update us on it's progress so we were not in the dark. The day came where he unveiled it to us and seeing it brought us back to the happiest day of our lives like nothing else could. It looks like a photograph & the smallest details like putting in our wedding arch, my bouquet, and especially the way he made my dress, belt, and jewelry sparkle was BEYOND amazing, even my nails were painted perfectly! AND to top it off everyone in the painting was completely recognizable. Every time we pass it, we go back in time & remember how spectacular our day was. Anthony's professionalism and artistic ability is unparalleled. I highly recommend making Anthony Galati a part of ANY event you wish to capture!!

Sent on 05/13/2017
  • Jamey

Jamey · Married on 05/24/2015

Anthony did a phenomenal job painting live at our wedding reception. He did some prior visits to the venue and took many pictures before the day, so he had some of the venue and sunset painted when we arrived. All me and my groom had to do was pose before the reception started and he took a few pictures and painted the rest of the night. Guests loved seeing him paint live, and our final product is an original painting of our first dance. It is extremely detailed- the way the beads were on my dress are just right and the Atlantic city skyline is awesome! Not many people get to have a painting of their first dance, so I love that it is in my formal living room permanently for me to remember. The only negative I had was that it did take longer than expected to get the final product, but he offered free prints of the painting to compensate, which actually worked out better so we have more than one copy for family members. It was worth the wait, and was a truly unique detail of our day!

Sent on 01/27/2016

Excellent! work. Very much open to ideas. A bit slow when finishing the painting but most certainly is because Anthony wants to be fully satisfied himself before he delivers the final product. Very cooperative and communicates every step of the way. Glad we engaged him for our daughter's wedding!

Sent on 05/24/2016

Jill · Married on 05/02/2015

My husband and I can not begin to express how happy we are with the painting. Not only is it a beautiful piece of art but it is something that will constantly remind of the happiest day of our lives. We get so many comments on how enjoyable it was having Anthony at our wedding painting during the reception and guests thought it was an amazing touch. Not only was the overall experience a pleasure but Anthony captured both of us remarkably as well as my late father's picture beautifully. The painting looks like a photograph and is beyond breathtaking. Thank you Anthony for capturing the essence of our big day, and letting us be apart of your amazing work. It is beautiful and we are over the moon in love with it.

Sent on 04/13/2016

Colin · Married on 03/13/2015

Anthony did an awesome job with our live event painting. It exceeded both of our expectations and it is now prominently displayed in our home. It makes for a great discussion piece and helps us relive the best day of our lives every time we look at it. Would highly recommend! He perfectly captured the essence of our wedding with each detail!

Sent on 11/22/2015

I knew from the moment I got engaged that I wanted to add special unique touches to my wedding to not only make it stand out but to also make it memorable for my future husband and I. After going to a few weddings and seeing them have paintings that were done in a "loose" style I knew I wanted something a little more defined. After searching around I found Anthony Galati's site and knew he was just the guy for us!

After emailing back and forth and speaking on the phone, his professionalism won me over and I knew we would end up with something truly special to remember out day by. From start to finish Anthony was a pleasure to work with. Upon receiving our finished painting last month I was overwhelmed with how truly amazing it was. The attention to detail capturing so much more than just our faces was unbelievable. The attention to my bouquet, our card box, the pictures on the table of my deceased grandparents, the candles on the table that actually look lit in the painting to the 3-D effect of the details of the room were breath taking.

I cannot say enough good things about Anthony and his work. He is an great talent & I would highly recommend him to anyone I know getting married or anyone that needs a special touch to their event. My brother loved it so much he is going to be calling Anthony for his wedding next year as well!

thank you a million times again Anthony, it was such a pleasure to work with you and I am so thankful I will forever have such a beautiful painting to remember our wedding day with!

:) Laurie & Anthony

Sent on 05/02/2015

Kim · Married on 09/20/2014

Anthony was so incredibly kind, easy to work with and a very talented artist! He was open to any ideas we had and came up with a very unique way to capture the whole room, with us at the forefront. He traveled all the way from New Jersey to Pennsylvania where we had our wedding just to paint for us! The guests absolutely loved him and his assistant, and they really enjoyed watching the painting come to life through the course of the night. Everyone kept saying 'Wow what a cool idea' and 'Wow it looks just like me!' Our wedding was in September 2014 and we received the finished painting about 4 months after. The painting is absolutely beautiful, we just love it! He truly did an incredible job! It's such a special keepsake that will last a lifetime, and worth every penny. I would highly recommend Anthony.

Sent on 02/20/2015

Michele · Married on 07/12/2014

Live event painting was an awesome experience for all... from the guests to the bride and groom. Anthony was perfect and the finished painting was incredible. We would recommend Anthony Galati to everyone. Just sorry we did not meet him sooner because than we would have been able to have a live event painting of all our important event. Anthony and his work is the BEST we have ever seen!

Sent on 01/03/2015

Lory · Married on 06/14/2014

Anthony Gallati was a pleasure to work with. He was very professional and most importantly his work is outstanding. Through his artwork I have a memory of my daughters wedding to last a lifetime. I would highly recommend this talented artist to paint your special event.

Sent on 11/30/2014

Stephanie · Married on 05/04/2014

Anthony is extremely talented and it was a pleasure working with him. I gave my friends a gift to treasure for their wedding, a live event painter! The best part is the painting arrived several weeks later and it brought back wonderful memories of that day. All of the important people were captured in the portrait and the likeness is uncanny. Truly a treasure for years and years to come!

Sent on 07/21/2014

Laraine · Married on 04/19/2014

I was looking for a unique gift for my daughters wedding, when someone suggested a live painting. I loved the idea. I started to do some research on the internet and came upon Anthony Galati's site. I thought his work was the best I had seen. Anthony started to prepare a few days before the event. He would go the venue and do background painting. On the night of, everyone loved stopping by and watching him paint, (which he welcomed). It was the talk of the evening. I knew it would be a nice painting, but when it was delivered today, I was floored!!!!! It was magnificent.
    Thank you so much. Im sure this painting will be in our family for years to come.

Sent on 09/12/2014

Margaret Mary & PeterJames · Married on 10/13/2013

Anthony is a wonderful artist, very focused to detail and it was a pleasure to have him do this for my wife and myself as a gift to our niece Kathleen and Alex. We hope this will hang in their home with joy, beautiful. Thanks so much Mararget and Peter

Sent on 11/20/2013

Pat · Married on 07/06/2013

We commissioned a “live event” painting from Anthony for our son and daughter in law as a wedding present. We absolutely love the painting. Anthony’s talent and ability to capture their first dance with such amazing detail is simply outstanding. He is truly a talented artist and we could not be happier with his work, which our family wi1l enjoy forever. We are looking forward to displaying this family heirloom for generations to come. Our family and friends have all commented that the work is simply incredible. Anthony was excellent to work with; professional, organized and in every way exceeded our expectations. We would without hesitation recommend Anthony’s “live event” painting services.

Thank you so very much. John & Pat Sullivan, Canterbury CT.

Sent on 08/25/2013

rachel · Married on 06/29/2013

Anthony was very easy to work with. He responded quickly to all phone calls and emails, he was considerate, and took all of our questions and concerns into account. Hr was professional before the wedding as well as at the wedding, and you can tell he has pride in his work. We are very happy with our painting, it came out very nice.

Sent on 07/17/2013

Valerie · Married on 11/16/2012

I was sharing at work that my dear, long time friend's daughter was getting married. A co-worker excitedly said she had a great gift for me to give......(I'm Italian--I told her-- we give money).....She said, No, no, there is this new concept for weddings, a painting of the occasion, done that night and she knew a great artist to recommend for the event......

Suffice to say, I went with the adventure to explore this new option....something unique....certainly one of a kind....and a bit of the unknown explored.....It was so enjoyable to see the reactions of those in attendance. The pleasure it brought to so many and the terrific skill of the artist, Anthony. It was amazing to see the room take shape, the flowers, bare bones of the band, the beginning of something I really couldn't envision take form before me. We were all so anxious to see the final results and I was delighted, as was everyone involved, with the completed painting.

I would highly recommend this experience and painter for your wedding, daughter, loved one.

Sent on 02/23/2013