Little Words Design Reviews

12 | West Jordan, UT

12 Reviews for Little Words Design

12 Little Words Design Reviews

Mary · Married on 01/14/2017

Meagan designed custom tartan wedding invitations and RSVP cards for our wedding. We couldn't be more pleased with the result. They are elegant, classy, and Meagan is such a joy to work with. Prompt responses and a high level of professionalism. Highly recommended.

Ashlee · Married on 09/03/2016

Our invitations were exactly what we wanted. Meagan did a wonderful job!

It was so wonderful working with Meagan and Little Words Design. I loved that I could send her several ideas of what we wanted and she would promptly reply with samples. She was very patient and willing to make any and all little changes we wanted to see. The invitations were completed in a timely manner and we got so many compliments on them. It felt like working with someone one on one rather than a large impersonal website.

Amanda · Married on 12/30/2015

Working with Little Words Design was great! They took my inspiration and created invitations that were a gorgeous representation of what I wanted our wedding to be. When I asked for adjustments to be made to the invitations (design preferences), those adjustments were made quickly and kindly. My invitations were classy, high quality (the weight of the paper, the print, etc), and were delivered to me promptly. I am so happy with the finished product! I got so many compliments on my invites! LWD was wonderful to work with and gave me something I will definitely cherish.

Stacey · Married on 09/26/2015

Meagan did some truly beautiful work for my upcoming wedding at the end of September. I have received a multitude of compliments from our guests on how unique and stunning the wedding invitations and RSVP cards are. She was so patient and responsive throughout the whole process. And believe me when I say "patient". I went back to her multiple times asking for changes in the design, wording, font, and paper choices. She was quick to send samples of paper and ink to my apartment and mock-ups via email. She would not settle for anything less than perfect and not until I was completely happy with our design. I highly recommend Meagan and Little Words design for your wedding suite.

Dana · Married on 06/06/2015

Meagan was very nice to work with. She was able to give me exactly what I wanted. I am just so thrilled to have my very own personal wedding invitation that will last for memories to come!

Samantha · Married on 05/27/2014

Meagan is so thoughtful and creative! She knows how to take your ideas and bring them to life- and even better than you thought of! She also knows how to create things if you have absolutely NO idea what you want!

Angelica · Married on 03/29/2014

I am an event planner who was hired to help a bride create a custom invitation. Little Words Design was the perfect partner for me to work with . She customized an invitation suite (included table #'s, etc) that both the bride and groom were very pleased with . I highly recommend this designer.

Misa · Married on 05/25/2013

We used Little Words Design for my daughters wedding. My daughter and I were in different states and Little Words Design did and excellent job of communicating with each of us. They were so good at taking my daughters ideas and turning them into an actual invitation. They did everything that was asked and more! They were incredibly fast at getting us a sample to see and the final product was beautiful! We had so many complements on how nice the invitations were. Little Words design was so easy to work with and the invitation were very high quality. I would highly recommend them!!!

Megan · Married on 09/01/2011

We took a pretty specific idea to Little Words Design asking them if they could create it. Their first rendition was right on track, and then they were so flexible and responsive with us as we asked for all the little tweaks we wanted to make it just right for us. The end product was beautiful, classy, but unique. The design was fairly simple, but one guest told me it was the nicest wedding invitation they had ever received. This company is 100% trustworthy and so easy and pleasant to work with.

Lexi · Married on 11/14/2015

Working with Meagan from Little Words Design was a tremendous pleasure. My husband and I wanted simple, clean designs for our wedding invitations, programs, and reception cards. Meagan executed our vision seamlessly. She was prompt and responsive, always giving various options for us to choose from. I highly recommend her services!

Amy · Married on 06/05/2014

Loved the announcements, great layout and colors. Pleasure to do business with.