Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

29 Reviews for Little White Dress Visuals

Canvas (1)
Prints (1)
Save the Date (1)
29 Little White Dress Visuals Reviews

Jeffery and Christina are amazing. I have worked with them for the last 4 years and have seen them do fabulous work at many different weddings, and they truly capture all of the beautiful moments. They are the kind of photographers that want your day to be encapsulated in time and to be remembered vividly with their images. I would HIGHLY recommend them for your special day and for the many life events following.

Profile Picture User6513024, [Private], 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning

Nobody tells a story like Jeffery and Christina. This was our fourth celebration with the Little White Dress Visuals, and once again, they exceeded our expectations. From start to finish, they captured unexpected and candid moments, while we were focusing on what mattered. Jeffery and Christina care enough to get to know what is important to you, and set out to make that happen. I highly recommend Little White Dress Visuals.

Profile Picture Gina, 6/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Im so glad I choose Little White Dress Visuals to capture my special day. My pictures turned out amazing and both Jeffrey and Christina did a great job at choosing a beautiful outdoor location to capture the special moments on my wedding day.

Profile Picture Carla, 12/3/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

From the moment we met Jeffery and Christina, we knew they should be the ones to capture our special day. I had spoken to other photographers, who were a little too full of themselves and charged outrageous prices. Jeffery and Christina were so kind, down to earth and fair. On the big day it was so incredibly hot and humid, but they didn't complain and managed to make us look great, even though we had sweat pouring off of us from everywhere lol!! We will always treasure the beautiful pictures they created; they have a gift for capturing those special moments, when you don't even realize you're being photographed. We will definitely ask them to come back to capture other important life events for us.

Profile Picture Rosalie, 7/1/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter

Jeffery and Christina were amazing and captured our wedding beautifully. They have a really great eye and are able to catch little moments and you never even knew they were watching. They made the whole process seamless, and were so responsive every time we had a question for them. I can't say enough nice things about them!

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/6/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Save the Date, Thank You Cards, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot
1.7

Jeff did my engagement and wedding photos. The engagement pictures were wonderful and just what we wanted.
In our initial meeting with Jeff, we had expressed our vision for our wedding pictures and Jeff seemed excited to give us that vision. The pictures only captured about 50% of the things that we said we wanted (lots of candids, closeups, etc.). I was actually so disappointed with the images (quality of many in terms of lighting, lack of images we asked for) that it took me almost a year to look back through the photos to pick out ones for my book. He never set a time limit on when I needed to have the book photos picked out, nor did he contact me during this time asking about the photos. Once I did go through and pick out images that were ok, Jeff never sent me a proof to look over. Throughout the next 10 months, it would take Jeff weeks, and sometimes even months, to return my emails, each time replying that it was his "busy season" in trying to explain why he had taken so long to reply. After 10 months, I finally received my books. I have documentation that I paid for three books, but when asking for a refund of one of the books due to the excessive time it was taking to receive me books, Jeff stated that I only paid for one book and so he was actually going above and beyond for me and considered the matter closed. It also took Jeff many weeks to reply to me after I asked about a refund of one of the books.
Overall, I am incredibly disappointed in the wedding pictures, but even more so in how Jeff handled the situation after.

Profile Picture hannah, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Picking the photographers for my wedding was by far the easiest, quickest decision I made throughout the entire process. As a former journalist, I wanted photographers who could really capture all the special moments on camera, rather than just take great posed pictures. Christina and Jeffery are excellent at this. They also responded very quickly to all of my emails. They were really flexible leading up to the big day, even when the location and date of the wedding changed (a few times). While I do appreciate their low-stress, laid back style, I wish they would have directed a bit more than they did, and that one of them had captured some photos of the cocktail hour while the other was taking portraits of the bridal party. They sent me a ton of nearly identical pictures (2400+), which was a bit overwhelming to go through. Overall though, I am very pleased with the photos, they are awesome, and I wish I had reserved LWDV for longer hours!!

Profile Picture User4662560, 2+ years ago, 12 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jeffery and Christina helped make our wedding day unforgettable with their candid shots, laid back approach, and eye for lighting and detail. They were easy to work with and we continue to enjoy working with them years later for other life events. I would highly recommend them for your special event.

Profile Picture Ryan, 12/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I highly recommend Little White Dress Visuals for wedding photography!! Christina and Jeffery are amazing. We had a small intimate brunch wedding and were not interested in the typical posed pictures, we wanted the moments captured. Jeffery listened to what our vision was and he was great the day of. We could not be happier with how our photographs turned out. It is amazing when a photo can bring you back in the moment, but even better when you can actually see the emotion in it. Thank you so much for making our wedding day even better by capturing it so perfectly so we can remember it for years to come.

Profile Picture Melissa, 11/2/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We were recommended by our wedding venue (Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast) and signed a contract before ever meeting them. Their work really says it all. We met Jeffery and Christina a couple weeks before our wedding, which only further confirmed our decision - they're amazing! We had a great time working with Christina and her assistant Paulina during the wedding. It's only been a week, so we haven't received the photos yet, but we're excited to see them!

They were extremely kind and easy to work with. Would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/25/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

My daughter is a photography major, so when we went to the wedding show to find a photographer I knew it would be a daunting task. She took one look at Jeffrey & Christina's work and didn't need to look any further. Their photos are wonderful. I just love their photojournalism style. You don't get the normal, posed wedding pictures. They are both so easygoing and easy to work with. We had to change the wedding date four months before the wedding and the first people we contacted were Jeffrey & Christina. To my daughter, they were the most important vendors to reschedule. Her wedding and engagement photos were beautiful. Looking forward to many years of using Jeffrey & Christina as family photographers.

Profile Picture Debbier, 9/26/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

I highly recommend using Little White Dress. They are so wonderful to work with. They were easy going about meeting with me. We talked about the schedule and how I envisioned the wedding, etc. they were receptive and gave me their thoughts. I trusted then enough to say that I didn't want a ton of posed pictures, but preferred candid pictures that they caught with their artistic eye that I lack! From the previews of our wedding pictures, they are gorgeous! Honestly I think pictures speak for themselves, so take a look at their website. If you are looking for laid back, professional, drama free, photographers that use a lot of natural light (which is gorgeous) the little white dress visuals is what you're looking for! Happy wedding planning!

Profile Picture Leah, 9/6/14, 10 Reviews
Category: Photography

Little White Dress Visuals captured every single magical moment of our wedding celebration. Their professionalism, creativity, flexibility, and openness to ideas was absolutely invaluable. They came to scope out the venue weeks before the wedding and discuss photography locations and flow of events for the big day. They documented the ceremony and reception with utmost unobtrusive professionalism - they always knew exactly when to fade in and out of the celebration. Afterward, throughout the editing process, they readily delivered photos needed for wedding announcements and provided numerous artistically edited snapshots as a sneak peek of our big day. I recommend Little White Dress Visuals a thousand times over and plan to use them again for future life events.

Profile Picture Kate, 8/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I loved working with Jeffery and Christina Minnish. They are fun and easy to work with, creative and just down to earth. From our engagement session to the bridal portraits and let's not forget the big day, all of our pictures turned out perfect and how we wanted them. We are looking forward to more opportunities to work with the Minnishes

Profile Picture Megan, 6/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jeffery and Christina were great to work with. Jeffery is very creative and gave us great advice. The pics and the album are treasures. We enjoyed working with them and appreciate the way they captured the memories of my daughter's wedding. We really liked the venues and the backgrounds that captured all the special moments.

Profile Picture Ellen, 5/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I cannot say enough good things about Jeffery. I chose him blindly upon the advice of my wedding coordinator (Sheila Carver, Magnolia Manor Plantation); he shot my wedding in May 2014. He arrived on time, was the easiest person to work with, captured every photo we could ever imagine wanting, returned 1,975 edited images to me within two months, and most importantly he truly appreciates your business. Don't look anywhere else for your wedding photographer. He knows what he is doing. I would highly recommend him to anyone I know and will go to all costs to use him again in the future.

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/10/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

From the moment we started planning we both agreed that photography was one of the most important decisions we'd make. We met Jeffery and Christina at a wedding show and were immediately in love with their work. We came back and booked them the next day without seriously looking into any other photographers. It was a decision that we definitely do not regret. They were easy to work with and made the entire process a lot of fun. We were blown away when we got the photos back -- nearly 2,500 of them! You will not be disappointed if you choose Little White Dress Visuals as your vendor.

Profile Picture Alice, 5/3/14, 10 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jeffery and Christina are WONDERFUL. They're not just wonderful photographers, but they're wonderful people. Everything was easy with them. They came out to the wedding venue ahead of time and helped us pick a beautiful spot for our mid-day wedding. They were on time and ready to go on the day of, the sneak peak photos were posted a week or so after the wedding, we received the remaining thousands of images shortly thereafter, and they have responded quickly to all communication since. We are thrilled to have found not just a wedding photographer but a family photographer for the future.

Profile Picture User4654719, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Little white dress visuals was the best ever! They were so warm and friendly throughout the entire process our engagement shoot was fun and the pictures were wonderful! Then the wedding... I can not express how pleased Everyone was with the photo memories they provided us. Christina even came off of maternity leave early just to shoot our wedding. They were so amazing to work with and the whole experience literally made my wedding. We are clients for life. There just are not words to express how wonderful they are and how amazing the pictures they take are.

Profile Picture Tabitha, 10/19/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jeffery was absolutely wonderful to work with! He was so nice and professional, and was great at allowing us to have our special day and just documenting everything as we asked him to! I had so many guests comment on how excited they were to see pictures because "the photographers were going everywhere and getting pictures of everything". I am so grateful that they were able to capture every moment of our day, because I know there were things that we missed and I am so looking forward to seeing our photos!

Profile Picture Amy, 10/5/13, 3 Reviews

Jeffery and Christina!
Beautiful family, beautiful life.
If you are looking for glitz, glam, and main stream. Keep looking.
These are down to earth, 'gritty" photographers.
Gritty meaning: there is so much emotion, texture, and spontaneity in his pictures.
Not just stiff posing, and bared smiles.
Beautiful shots that you didn't even know he took.
once again beautiful family, beautiful life.

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/14/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jeffery and his wife Christina were a great team. They worked together to get all the shots we wanted, despite the weather not working out. Jeffery always responded quickly to any questions I had, and we loved working with him! I would definitely recommend him (he's also under littlewhitedressvisuals.com)

Profile Picture Meagan, 9/29/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Christina and Jeffrey Minnish were the photographers for a friend's wedding I did makeup and hair for. They were such a pleasure to work with. They were very professional, fun and friendly. They took some really amazing photos and lots of them! As a professional makeup/hair artist, I would say they were the best I have ever worked with. They make people feel comfortable.

I love that some photos were posed and some candid. Just gorgeous! They were also very quick to process the photos.

Not only were they great at their photography, I happen to get stranded outside of town and they took me into their home and drove me to the airport the next day along with their beautiful kids. This meant so much to me.

I would highly recommend Christina and Jeffrey for any photography needs you may have as they will be sure to exceed your expectations.

Profile Picture Natalia, 5/19/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We were thrilled with the photojournalist photography services provided by Jeffery and Christina (husband and wife team of photographers). I corresponded with Jeffery leading up to the event and he was always very prompt and responsive and willing to answer questions. We booked an 8 hour package so they both met us at the hotel for some "getting ready" photos and also split up briefly to get some shots of the guys -- it was nice that there was still one of them to stay with the girls during that time. They were flexible with some changes and delays brought about by unfortunate weather that forced our ceremony inside, and also managed to take advantage of the approximately ten minutes of rain-free weather that day to get at least a couple outdoor shots after the ceremony. They were unobtrusive and didn't force poses or group shots, but caught natural moments. We got the full copyrights to our photo CDs and had our photos within about a month or so of the wedding. I think it speaks for itself as far as our satisfaction level with them, that we actually chose to work with Jeffery again for a post-wedding non-rainy shoot to get the outdoor garden shots of me and my husband, at least, since I had been so disappointed to miss that on the actual day.

Profile Picture User1723620, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

We met Jeffery and Christina at the bridal show and after comparing them to others in the industry - it was an easy choice. They were so cost effective and the pictures were gorgeous. We were looking for the photojournalistic approach and they nailed it. They were both very easy to work with and made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera (something we both aren't too great with). The photobook was ABSOLUTELY gorgeous that our parents even ordered it. A year later when we found out we were expecting, we immediately thought of them to document our journey together. The maternity and newborn pictures also came out wonderfully. We honestly haven't had any bad shoots with them, even with a fussy baby. We have been more than thrilled with their work!

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/17/11, 5 Reviews