Little Details LLC Reviews

57 | Makawao, HI

57 Reviews for Little Details LLC

57 Little Details LLC Reviews

Brenna · Married on 03/24/2018

Little Details really covered all the "little details". LaTasha was very helpful and honest during our entire wedding planning processes which made decision making very easy for us. It rained (all day) on the day of our wedding, LaTasha quickly went to work and had our backup tent ordered and delivered all in the same morning. I was 100% confident she would revise the ceremony plans and make it happen...and she did! It worked out better than I imagined. Our reception area was set up and detailed just as we had planned the months prior. Everything was taken care of by LaTasha and Jessica and it was amazing! You guys ROCK!!!

Sent on 04/03/2018

Little Details LLC's reply:

Alooooha Brenna! First, I have to reiterate You were absolutely STUNNING on your wedding day! I enjoyed working with you and Kapena. It was amazing to watch the trust you had in me develop and flourish over the course of the planning process. Our team planning paid off 100 times over on the wedding day. I loved that you took my words to heart and truly went on "auto pilot" the day of your wedding. I watched in utter JOY how you and Kapena truly embrace the day with the rain and all. The reception turned out amazing and the space was truly transformed! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TRUSTING ME!!!!! Jessica says Aloha as well.
  • Barbara

Barbara · Married on 03/10/2018

LaTasha, was incredible to work with on our destination wedding to Maui. Her company name says it all!!!! She took care of every single detail no matter how big or how small. Barb and I could not have found anyone that connected with us on everything we wanted to do with the entire celebration. We love LaTasha and she will always be dear to us and a friend for life. Don't waste your time looking for any other wedding planners, she is the best of the best! Barb & Doug

Sent on 03/23/2018
    Little Details LLC 1

Little Details LLC's reply:

Doug and Barb! I cannot begin to list how much I enjoyed assisting you plan your wedding celebration! I knew from the very moment I spoke with you both that there was something very special about you. I ENJOYED every second of the planning journey with you. Looking at your photos and video and seeing the absolute joy in your faces, says it all! There is such goodness that radiates from you both. I can not wait to continue our friendship and "sister" hood!!!!

naomi · Married on 10/21/2017

Little Details helped us make sure we had everything on schedule and provided and guided us through the wedding to-do checklists that were much needed and appreciated. LaTasha is a very clear communicator with great ideas based out of experience and expertise. She is very thoughtful and we truly felt that she helped curate our day to be unique and toward our vision.

Sent on 11/10/2017

Little Details LLC's reply:

Aloha Naomi! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of my services. You were absolutely stunning on your wedding day. I think the highlight for me was watching you and Ryan take pictures within the coconut trees on the farm. You and Ryan looked like you were enjoying every minute of that time. Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your wedding day!

SONNIE · Married on 09/30/2017

Latasha is absolutely amazing! Wedding planning is NOT easy and there are SO many "little details" that come with it. Latasha is a very creative and she has these amazing ideas but she always keeps in mind of your budget and personal taste. I appreciated that about her work and advice! Without her I would have been a bridezilla...

Sent on 10/30/2017

Little Details LLC's reply:

Aloha Sonnie! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of Little Details. I am so glad we could assist you navigate through the planning process. One of the highlights of getting to know you and Cheyne was watching the exchange between you two as you performed a traditional hula dance for Cheyne on your wedding day. That moment captured the love and respect that you two share and made the planning process more than worth it!!!! I can not wait to see what the future holds for you two!!!!

Patricia · Married on 08/26/2017

LaTasha and her staff took excellent care of us. We didn't have an extremely clear vision when we started and LaTasha helped us mold our event into more than we could've imagined. The day of the wedding we were on "Auto Pilot" and LaTasha and staff took care of everything and just pointed us in the right direction. She even built in time and places for us to just take a moment to breathe and soak in the experience. Thank You!

Sent on 09/29/2017

Little Details LLC's reply:

Aloha Patricia! It was such an honor to work with you, Kevin and your family. Watching the absolute joy on you and your guests faces meant the world to us. That means we did our jobs! Every vendor involved absolutely loved working with you and Kevin. You both are truly a gift to be treasured. We wish you continued happiness!!!!

Kevin · Married on 08/26/2017

LaTasha and her staff made sure that my "wife" had nothing to worry about. She helped us both turn our vision into a reality. Our guests told us this was the "best wedding they had ever witnessed". We couldn't have done it without Little Details.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Little Details LLC's reply:

Aloha Kevin! Thank you so much for taking the time to send us feedback. One of the images that I will cherish from you and Patricia's special day is you dancing with your son. I enjoyed seeing the union of not only you and Patricia, but how you incorporated your sons in every step of the process. Best wishes always!!!!

Shelley · Married on 11/26/2016

LaTasha was amazing! If you want the best of everything, flawless execution, attention to detail and not want to worry about anything then LaTasha with Little Details is the person you should hire. Our wedding was exactly how we had envisioned it.

Sent on 11/28/2016

Little Details LLC's reply:

Thank you and Rob for trusting me with your special day. I REALLY enjoyed working with you and your family. Your children were so great to work with as well. I will never forget them coming up to me after the wedding, looking me in my eye and thanking me for everything for making your wedding day the best. You have done an amazing job raising them. This is a direct reflection of the type of person you are! Best wishes always!!!!

Rob · Married on 11/26/2016

We where really impressed with LaTasha's professionalism, thoroughness and thoughtfulness. She worked within our budget, timeline and vision to pull off a fantastic wedding for us. She has great relationships with area vendors, which really streamlined the planning process. The staff at our venue even said our ceremony was the best they'd ever seen. I highly recommend LaTasha & Little Details.

Max · Married on 10/01/2016

LaTasha is knowledgeable, she is trustworthy, and loyal.
    She made us feel comfortable when a lot of people wouldn't because we were two Brides.
    She made my family feel special and my new wife.
    Our wedding turned out so beautiful I couldn't have asked for a better wedding coordinator/planner. I am so happy we hired little details! She treats people like gold!

• Z

Zach · Married on 09/10/2016

If you are looking for someone to take care of everything on your special day and also to have someone have your best interests in mind, LaTasha is the way to go! My wife and I were extremely lucky to have LaTasha and her staff be with us on our special day. I highly recommend recommend Little Details. Thank you again LaTasha!!!

Sent on 10/07/2016

Little Details LLC's reply:

Zach! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of my services and team. I am so thrilled that I was able to be apart of your day! You, your wife, family and friends were so great to work with! I pray for continued happiness to you both!

Courtney · Married on 09/10/2016

A wedding coordinator is a MUST if you want to have a stress free, memorable day for both you and your families, and LaTasha far exceeded our expectations. She was extremely responsive-more than any of our other vendors, knowledgeable on all industry standards, flexible with changes, and ultimately went above and beyond to make our day special.

Sent on 10/10/2016

Little Details LLC's reply:

Courtney, thank you so much! You and Zach were great to work with. I am so glad you were able to truly enjoy your special day. The highlight for me was watching you and your dad sing a song together. That emphasized for me how special you and your family are. I wish you and Zach MUCH continued happiness!!!

Jessica · Married on 08/28/2016

Absolutely the best wedding planner we could have ended up with! From our first consultation, LaTasha's professionalism, attention to detail, and super friendly personality were apparant. LaTasha provided all the tools we needed to put together the perfect wedding, including recommending fantastic vendors. She answered all our emails within a day, and took care of any questions or concerns we had with no issues. LaTasha helped cover the little details we may have missed otherwise and handleded all the final preperations with all our vendors....which is exactly what we needed! Our wedding day was absolutely PERFECT, and it could not have been without her! She took care of EVERYTHING so the only thing we needed to even think about was enjoying the day. We couldn't recommend her enough, LaTasha is the best!

Sent on 09/20/2016

Little Details LLC's reply:

Robb, thank you so much for taking the time to review our services. I absolutely loved and enjoyed working with you and Jessica. I also REALLY enjoyed being apart of your wedding day. Sometimes in life you meet people that you instantly know there is something special about them and that is what I experienced with you both. There is just such great energy and kindness within you both. You will always hold a special place in my heart and I pray for many more wonderful days for you and your family!

Robb · Married on 08/28/2016

Latasha was awesome with every aspect of our wedding from the planning stages to the event day. We couldn't have had the day we wanted without her help.

Patti · Married on 05/22/2016

LaTasha Baldwin owner of Little Details, LLC is organized, efficient and her attention to detail is like no other. Her keen artist eye goes beyond most people involved in the wedding industry. She is diplomatic and professional with a kindness that constantly keeps a bride and her mother centered and focusing on what is most important in a wedding...,having fun and relaxing so that the wedding day can be the special time that is should be. LaTasha is a problem solver and can handle any situation that is challenging with professionalism and poise. She is always collected and never wavers with challenging situations. She respects everyone she is involved with and always puts the client's needs first. She was a dynamo on the day of the wedding and kept a very disorganized venue on task and on time. I think the name of her company "Little Details" explains her to a tee. A wedding is a complicated web of so many little details and that is what she is best at....details.. Her attention to everything and her seamless coordination are what made my daughter's wedding a unique, beautiful, relaxing and perfectly planned day.

Sent on 05/25/2016

Little Details LLC's reply:

Patti! What can I say...I absolutely loved working with you and your family. I am so glad that I could take away all of your concerns and allow you to enjoy the wedding day. Thank you so much for recognizing my unwavering commitment to exceptional customer service! I feel like I have a new friend and wish many blessings to you and your family always!!!!

Kim · Married on 05/22/2016

HIRE THIS WOMAN! LaTasha was nothing short of fabulous! She went above and beyond with every little detail (there are so many details) with our wedding. Now I understand why her company is called Little Details. LaTasha was professional, timely, and really helped bring my ideas into one of the most beautiful weddings ever. She is worth way more than she charges you and trust me she takes all the pressure and stress out of your life. AGAIN, HIRE THIS WOMAN!

Sent on 05/25/2016

Little Details LLC's reply:

Kim, I can not express how much I enjoyed working with you and your family. I loved the way we collaborated to ensure your wedding day was all that you hoped and more. Your reaction to the transformation of the barn is what drives me everyday to provide the best service that I possible can to my client family. Please stay in touch!

Ann · Married on 05/14/2016

We had LaTasha as our day of coordinator because it was required for our reception site but she was so much more than just that. I emailed her almost every day leading up to the wedding and she always very quick to respond and always tried hard to accomodate what I wanted. She took charge day of the wedding and it was a huge comfort knowing that she was managing everything behind the scenes. LaTasha was very professional and very easy to work with. I highly recommend her for your event.

Sent on 05/31/2016

Little Details LLC's reply:

Ann! It was such an honor to work with you and your family. I am so glad that I could not only make your planning process smooth, but the actual day enjoyable. I wish you great happiness in the days, months and years to come!

Ken · Married on 02/28/2016

In planning this wedding, my mother and I got way in over our heads! I got a new job that commanded 100% of my time, and she found it was to much work for one person to do. LaTasha was a breath of fresh air, literally! Her years of experience helped us simplify every question that arose. During the event itself, she told me to turn on "Auto Pilot" and let her run everything. As a result, we had A BLAST! Everything was so well planned, and she had everything we could possibly need. At one point she even helped me get my heels off and slip into comfy shoes. She was wonderful. Thank you so much!

Sent on 03/02/2016

Little Details LLC's reply:

It was absolutely my pleasure in assisting you and your mom. I REALLY enjoyed working with you and Ken's family. I wish you absolute happiness and please stay in touch as I would love to hear what great things God does in your lives!!!!! I can not wait to see the pictures.....
  • User6519173 · 2+ years ago

LaTasha at Little Details, LLC was fantastic to work with! We were planning a destination wedding, sight unseen of the venue, vendors or caterer. Feeling overwhelmed by all that must be managed, I called her two months before the wedding day to see if she was available and could offer "day of" help. Not only did she quote a very reasonable price, but she put in effort over and above what I expected. She answered my emails and calls promptly, helped me to locate many of the vendors needed, worked closely with our venue manager and vendors to make sure that the wedding day went smoothly including setting up the schedule of events for the day, managed our rehearsal with ease, and made both families and the wedding party feel positive and relaxed on the day of the wedding. I would hire her again without question!

LaTasha was wonderful to work with. She was with my (new) daughter in law every step of the way. The wedding day went flawless and we all got to enjoy the evening. She handled everything!

Sent on 02/03/2016

Little Details LLC's reply:

Nancy, thank you so much for hiring Little Details! I enjoyed working with your family and wish you all great happiness. I am glad I could assist in the family setting back and enjoying the wedding.

Kathryn · Married on 01/29/2016

Latasha (Little Details) was fantastic - She was attentive to all of needs and ensured every aspect of the wedding went Great! She had great ideas, kept the families informed and on time. During all the pre-wedding, rehearsal, wedding, reception and clean up - She was available for any questions and/or issues. In fact, she made a special trip from Parker to Denver to return Cell phones, Purses and Shoes left at the wedding venue.

We would strongly recommend Latasha for a wedding.........................We could not have done this without her!!

Sent on 02/04/2016

Little Details LLC's reply:

Kathryn, it was absolutely MY PLEASURE to assist you and your family. I am so happy that the wedding went smoothly and it was an honor to work with you. Best wishes to your family. FYI, I saw a few pictures from the photographer and they are GREAT!

Barbara · Married on 10/16/2015

We contracted Little Details to help us with the ceremony rehearsal and day of the wedding. We never expected getting so much time and attention with all the many things that came up along the way such as help in choosing linens, suggestions for wedding decor, and helping with table arrangement. I would highly recommend Little Details and they truly do take care of the little details.

Sent on 11/01/2015

Little Details LLC's reply:

Barbara, thank you so much for taking the time to communicate your experience working with me and my team! I really enjoyed working with you and your family and wish you the best. You and your husband are extremely kind, considerate and sweet people! Your daughter was a gorgeous bride. She and her hubby had smiles on their faces the entire night. Please stay in touch!

LaTasha is the best! As mother of the bride, I wanted a "day of" coordinator to enable me to fully enjoy and not stress about any events on our daughter's big day. LaTasha did that, and so much more. From planning meetings to touch base in the months prior, to immediate responses to any emails, she shared ideas, answered questions and brought up things that I had not though about. ( and I consider myself a pretty organized person). My daughter and I both appreciated all that she did and her calm guidance when we had a few sticky situations present themselves with less than 2 weeks to go. At the rehearsal at the church she was respectful but firm in helping with details, the day of the wedding she and her team were everywhere so that truly I did not have to worry about a single thing. We were so fortunate to work with LaTasha.

Sent on 10/18/2015

Little Details LLC's reply:

Beverly, I so much enjoyed working with you and your family! I felt like a part of the family the entire planning time and wish you all the best as you enter this new chapter as a family. To see you and your family embracing every moment of the day was great. I am glad my team and I were able to assist you have a memorable day. I can not wait to see the pictures as I am sure they will be great!