Little Black Booth Reviews

3 | Ada, MI

3 Reviews for Little Black Booth

Brian and Becki · Married on 10/18/2013

Everyone loved the Little Black Booth! My friends and family are still raving about the pictures! The booth attendant was very professional and friendly as was the planner I worked with. We even had some last minute adjustments to our event and they were extremely accomidating. I would not hesitate to rent from them again! Thank you for being a part of my wedding!

If you want the best photo booth experience at your wedding, look no further, Little Black Booth is the best. From the customer service, the quality of the pictures and just the pure fun of it, they are amazing. HIGHLY recommend!!

Megan · Married on 11/10/2018

3.0
      1.0
      2.0

Wish the staff were a little more polite

Everything was great, photos were beautiful. My guests and family had a lot of fun. However, the staff working out photobooth did not seem very enthusiastic about the event. I had a large wedding and felt as though they became very frustrated with my family and friends. Were not very sociable and acted as though you were a bother when you spoke to them. It was great but would not reccomend because I did not enjoy having a staff that had poor communication and didn't seem to enjoy their job or any of my guests.