Little Bit Heart Reviews

Little Bit Heart 1
Little Bit Heart 2
Little Bit Heart 3

Lauren · Married on 05/19/2012

Working with Elizabeth and Jenna was such a dream! They were so professional, responsive, and easy to work with, and their work is gorgeous! I worked with Little Bit Heart to create my day-of wedding paper documents, which all turned out exactly how I had hoped. Though we never met in person and communicated mainly via email, Elizabeth and Jenna somehow knew exactly what I was looking for and really made it come to life. The LBH ladies always got back to me super quickly whenever I had a question, and they completed proofs and revisions extremely quickly! They had great ideas and really made all of the different paper documents flow together really well. So many guests complemented us on the programs and said that they were the most beautiful ones they had ever seen! The products were a fantastic value as well, which I so appreciated. Elizabeth and Jenna really are fantastic, and their work is perfection. I will certainly be getting in touch with them again for any invitation/paper needs!

Sent on 06/17/2012

Phyllis · Married on 04/21/2012

Working with Jenna & Elizabeth at Little Bit Heart was such a wonderful experience. They far exceeded our expectations and their ability to understand and create the 'look and feel' we were looking for was amazing. They are truly consummate professionals while making us feel like family. I highly recommend them and look forward to working Little Bit Heart again.

Sent on 06/08/2012

Monae · Married on 03/31/2012

Little Bit Heart was by far one of my favorite vendors to work with. I had a destination wedding, so I had the pleasure to work with Littel Bit Heart from September 2010 up until a week before my wedding date of March 31, 2012. What I absolutely LOVED about them was their level of creativity. When I first met with these ladies, I chatted with them about how I met my husband and our journey to marriage. Just from that one conversation, they designed a save-the-date that could not have better illustrated our love story. They even came up with our tag line, "Our Love Story, Mile by Mile"!! Talk about service! In addition, to the fancy save-the-dates they developed the concept for, designed, and created, they also made our porgrams, place cards, table tent cards, tags for our favor bags, and our invitatations. Because they created such a unique save-the-date, the running joke was, how could we make an invitation that could top the save the date, and of course they did it!! I cant say enough about them!! They are simply the best in the business!!!

Sent on 04/23/2012

Jaclyn · Married on 12/31/2011

By far my favorite vendor to work with! The finish products (save the dates, invitations, and place cards) were better then I ever imagined! These ladies do amazing work, have great communication, and are super friendly....I can't say enough positive things about Little Bit Heart!

Sent on 06/10/2012

Monica · Married on 10/15/2011

I found out about these ladies from a friend and I am so glad that I did! They were absolutely fantastic! So timely (even more on schedule than I was) and their work is fantastic! I used them for place cards, menus and programs! (I would have used them for invitations too, but I didn't find out about them until our invitations had already been ordered.) I loved their work and they did a great job working within my budget! I highly recommend working with them!

Sent on 12/06/2011

Amanda · Married on 09/03/2011

Elizabeth and Jenna were so fun to work with! Their creativity and ability to think outside of the box helped to create invitations that my family and friends are still talking about! I give my highest recommendations to Little Bit Heart!

Sent on 11/28/2011

Priscilla · Married on 06/18/2011

Little Bit Heart did an amazing job on our day of papergoods. Our program was the most beautiful program I have ever seen! Our table numbers and thank you notes at each seat, guest book sign and dessert table signs were also wonderful! Little Bit Heart designed our thank you notes to send to guests after the wedding and again, I am blown away by how wonderful they are. Truly talented design company that I would recommend to anyone.

Jenna is lovely to work with, always responding to me emails and never scoffing at last minute changes.

I plan to use Little Bit Heart for any papergoods I need in the future!

Sent on 07/20/2011

Elizabeth · Married on 04/02/2011

The two woman that run this business, Elizabeth & Jenna ate truly amazing, wonderful, talented ladies. They are so easy to work with & always make sure everything is perfect. I will always treasure the invitations they made for my wedding & recommend them to ALL brides looking for beautiful, elegant, unique invitations & want to work with someone who adds all the person touches & really cares!!

Sent on 05/13/2011

Megan · Married on 12/31/2010

Little Big Heart was amazing!!! Everyone from our photographer to our family were so impressed with how orginal and gorgeous our save the dates, invitations, program, place cards, and table numbers were. My fiance and I didn't stuff one envelope or lick one stamp, they took care of EVERYTHING!!! The brainstorming sessions were my favorite! There were just the right amount of suggestions and ideas so I was never over or underwhelmed, which is so helpful when planning a wedding! Elizabeth was genuinely enthusiastic about every detail. The time and care she put into every piece of her designs for us was the same amount of care she would put in as if it were her own wedding. We could not have asked for more from Little Bit Heart and we are now customers for life!! I highly recommend Little Bit Heart for anyone and everyone!

Sent on 02/10/2011

Shannon · Married on 10/16/2010

Wow! What can I say! Jenna is not only a true and rare professional, but a friend who will listen to your dreams and turn them into a reality. She is an artist and will make your special day unlike any other.

Sent on 10/27/2010
  • Ed

Ed · Married on 08/14/2010

Heartcarry printed lovely programs, guide cards, table numbers, labels and more for our wedding. The printing was on high-quality paper. You can tell that all of the work was done with love.

Sent on 08/28/2010

JoAnn · Married on 02/06/2010

If you want someone who is detail oriented, efficient, talented and a do it all kind-of business, this is who you want! My invitations were so beautiful... I think at least 50% of my guest made a point to mention the awesome invites. (Most people do not discuss invitations at your actual event.) These girls know what they are doing! Job well done.

Sent on 06/14/2016

Monae · Married on 11/27/2010

I had the pleasure of working with both Jenna and Elizabeth, proprietors of Little Bit Heart. My fiance and I are planning a destination wedding to Mexico and we were interested in a very creative save the date, something that could tell our story. Considering that we had dated long distance, our wedding coordinator came up with the concept of us using maps to illustrate the distance between us. What I loved about Little Bit Heart, was they took the idea and ran with it. I explained the concept to them, and a week later, we had a meeting with the proof and I LOVED it. Secondly, I am an on-the-go type of bride and they responded to my emails with minutes, hours at the latest which I found to fantastic. Lastly, the ladies never frowned about small changes, increasing the font, swapping colors, paper, etc. and if asked they had no problem sharing their professional opinion. I just sent out my save-the-dates last week, and guests have been calling me acknowledging how pretty it is. I would highly recommend Elizabeth and Jenna. I intend to do more business with them as my wedding day approaches. Thanks Elizabeth and Jenna :-)

Sent on 12/01/2010

Katie · Married on 05/20/2017

We used Little Bit Heart for custom wedding invitations. We were looking for invitations with a personal touch and definitely got it! They were extremely organized, professional, responsive to communications, and even came to our home to show us paper options. They provided us with a custom illustration that was not quite what we had in mind, but were very receptive to feedback and took it through several iterations to try to meet our vision. In the end the final product was very nice.

Sent on 05/22/2017

3.8
      3.5

Elizabeth and Jenna from Little Bit Heart created our wedding invitations, signage, & seating chart. Throughout the customizing process, they were so professional and responsive. No matter how many times my husband and I had something to add, they were determined to create something just right for us. We really appreciate that. They came up with a very cute theme perfect for our French-inspired wedding - everything turned out beautiful. We can't thank you enough!

Elvin & Racquel