Lisette Studio Reviews

10 | Portland, OR

10 Reviews for Lisette Studio

Cheryl · Married on 09/02/2017

Lisette did a fantastic job wrangling my crazy crew for hair and make-up on the day of. We were all sort of coming and going on different schedules, and she managed to work with us and get it all done. She was a pleasant and relaxing presence for everyone. While in her chair, she made each member of my wedding party feel like #1. We really did not allow enough time for all the attendants to be done, and Lisette was flexible enough to work with us and our schedule to get us all beautiful and pretty on time. I felt gorgeous the entire day of my wedding. I highly recommend working with Lisette on your special day!

Sent on 09/10/2017

Khushbu · Married on 07/03/2016

Lisette was wonderful for my wedding in West Linn. She was very responsive before the event and gave great guidance on planning time, scheduling the rest of my family, etc.. She is also flexible to bring in another colleague when you have a shorter time frame. A morning wedding is not easy to plan and expect to run on-time, but Lisette was cool under pressure and understanding when things ran over. I loved my hair and makeup and was also happy with the price for all my family. Definitely recommend her to reduce one stress on the big day!

Sent on 08/26/2016

Deborah · Married on 06/24/2016

Hire her! After all my research of makeup/hair artists, Lisette was the one I wanted most and I was uber lucky that she was free for our wedding. Lisette was truly amazing. She was very responsive via email (we planned from Chicago/San Francisco), and always available via phone if we needed. And how many people can spend hours in a hotel room with six ladies with different looks and needs and completely crush it!? Lisette can, does and makes it look effortless! We all loved our hair and makeup and received so many compliments; even weeks after, I am still getting compliments! She's a pro, she's amazing at what she does, she's calm amidst all the wedding madness, and she is an amazing person. You really can't ask for better!

Sent on 07/18/2016

Kerri · Married on 11/07/2015

Lisette is such a fun and vivacious person - definitely someone I enjoyed sharing my wedding day with. Added to this: her work was outstanding - for myself, my maid of honor, and my mom. She was very responsive to working with my schedule (I live in another state) leading up to the wedding, which helped relieve some of my stress; plus, very reasonable prices. She was prompt on the day of the wedding and helped us to all be our most gorgeous selves. Would highly recommend working with Lisette!

Sent on 03/29/2017

Janis · Married on 09/06/2014

Lisette was such an essential part of my daughters wedding team that the day wouldn\'t have been the same without her. She worked around my daughters packed schedule to do a trial run which was amazing. We had her come to the venue to do 5 womens makeup and hair in the wedding and her relaxed manner and happy spirit helped to set the mood for the day. My daughter was treated like a princess and felt like one. My daughter had a pretty specific look in mind but couldn\'t put it into words. But with the help of a few pictures and talking with my daughter, Lisette managed to capture the exact way that my daughter wanted her hair and makeup to look on her special day. She literally looked radiant but still natural somehow. Lisette also did myself and my other daughter(maid of honor) and we were also thrilled with how she made us look. When my husband saw us he cried! And Lisette had us all laughing and relaxed all day too. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for hair and makeup, especially someone who will travel to your location, which for us was very important. It was something I will always treasure.

Sent on 11/29/2014

Allison · Married on 09/06/2014

Lisette is awesome! She did hair and makeup for me, my sister, my mother, my grandmother, and a friend, and everyone looked incredible. She's also just generally fun to be around, and helped put everyone at ease on the wedding day. I'd highly recommend her to anyone looking for a hair/makeup artist.

Sent on 09/21/2014

Kimberly · Married on 01/06/2013

Local business woman and talented artist she is unbelivable. She made me gorgeous and showed up at the crack of dawn so everything would be perfect for my brunch wedding. Her spirit is infectious it's like having an extra friend to get ready with. Brillant and wonderful look no further

Sent on 01/14/2013

Stephanie · Married on 09/17/2011

Lisette and her team are great! Finding the right hair/make up stylists was stressful because I wanted someone who would travel to me, would be able to do my hair/makeup as well as my eight bridesmaids all by 2pm (gulp) and would not cost everyone an arm and a leg. Luckily, I found Lisette who totally filled all these needs. After my trial, I knew at least I would look great, but ended up being extremely impressed with how everyones hair and make up came out - all completely unique to fit each girls style. Everyone was thrilled with how they looked and beyond that Lisette and her team were such a blast to be around, so much so that my friends now want to book a "Styling Party" this winter. I highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/30/2011

lori · Married on 04/02/2011

Lisette is an amazing artist and a wonderful person! She did my hair and makeup for my wedding, as well as my two bridesmaids' hair and makeup. She travels to you, dear stressed out bride, so it's pretty much a no-brainer to use her. Lisette listened to my feedback, was completely open to any changes I wanted, and transformed me into (if I say so myself) a gorgeous bride. I am a redhead with many freckles and I was worried about looking too pale. Makeup can make me look more vampire than Irish. Lisette got my makeup just perfect. I felt like myself, only made really really pretty, on my wedding day. No heavy cake makeup, no leaving traces on my partner's jacket or anything my face brushed against. And then -- my hair! Oh my. If I could have Lisette do my hair every single time I want to wear it up, I'd never have bad hair again. She took her time with all of us, and she nailed it. I can't imagine my photos looking as good as they do if I hadn't used Lisette. To top it all off, she's really fun! Thank you for making me so polished and still, somehow, me!

Sent on 04/18/2011

Lisette Studio's reply:

Lori! It was my absolute pleasure to work with you and your lovely ladies (and enjoy your gettin'-ready-party-mix)! Congratulations on your legal MA wedding, and have fun in Aruba!

Haley · Married on 09/01/2018

2.0
      3.5

Lisette was super accommodating of my crazy schedule---recently having a baby and living 2 hours from portland----she came to my house and did my trial there with no complaints! She was so fun to be around and was a welcome addition to my wedding day! She even dealt with my crazy mother in law, which is a true feat of strength! Thanks for being amazing Lisette!

Sent on 09/26/2018