20 Reviews for Lisa's Hair-N-Makeup!

Want to look like a million bucks without spending a fortune! Lisa's your gal! Her work is amazing! Check out her before and after photos and the transformation is breathtaking! At least that's how I felt as one of her brides. My mother and wedding party felt the same way and these are very picky people. Lisa is easy to work with and she knows her stuff! Before she does her magic on you with make-up, she takes care of your skin first and for problematic skin like mine, that was a big deal! Not only does she do amazing work with make-up, she does hair too! In my search for a make-up artist for my wedding, it was rare to find an artist that does both. You will not be sorry with Lisa's work. Now, I want to find every excuse just to get all dolled up by Lisa.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jelena, 7/5/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Lisa did an amazing job on my hair and make up on my niece wedding and my Holiday Party!! There was not one single person didn't compliment me on my look that day!! She is very passionate and cares for her client!!! I would definitely come back and would recommend her to my friends and family!! Thank you Lisa!!!

Profile Picture Stacy, 12/23/12, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Thanks Lisa for making my day extra special.

Profile Picture BJ, 10/27/12, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lisa is amazing! She is professional and did a great job! I would definitely recommend Lisa.

Profile Picture lynnett, 10/27/12, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lisa was very professional and understanding! I explain what I want and how I want it and she got it right. I've had my makeup done by a professional before but they only do what they think is "right" or "good" but not how I wanted. I would definitely have Lisa do my makeup for any occasion!

Profile Picture Diane, 7/7/12, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I had an excellent experience with Lisa doing my make up for my brother's wedding. She provided superior service by asking my skin type and the products she uses delivers quality. While she was doing my make up, you can easily talk to Lisa about anything. She is welcoming, friendly, and helpful that she provided me make up tips. I would definitely recommend Lisa to anyone for a special occasion.

Profile Picture Tina, 5/5/12, 1 Review

I love Lisa!!! She is the greatest!! A+++Stylist

Profile Picture Quyen, 10/29/11, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lisa worked on my bridesmaids, till today, i wish she had also worked on me. All 4 bridesmaids looked stunning through the day!

Profile Picture Yen, 9/3/11, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lisa is the best! She did my hair and makeup for my engagement session and wedding day and did a great job. Lisa is super sweet, professional, and very talented. I will definitely call her again for future special events.

Profile Picture kim, 7/30/11, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lisa was wonderful on my wedding day. She was very professional and I love how my hair and makeup turned out. My hair and makeup lasted the whole event.

Profile Picture Phuong, 7/23/11, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lisa was a pleasure to work with and finished my bridal party's hair and makeup on time, even though we had some challenges that morning. She was flexible and accommodating, even with the swinging lights falling from the ceiling overhead!

She did a beautiful job with my hair and makeup and I still get compliments from my husband about how I looked on our wedding day.

She kept me calm, arrived on time even with a flat tire, told me that she needed more time when I didn't schedule enough, and even moved hotel rooms with all of her tools and makeup when the hotel unexpectedly made us move down the hall to a smaller suite.

Below is a same-day-edit video created by Visia Productions. It was a surprise to us and the best gift they could have given. Lisa is filmed in the first couple of minutes of the video.

Awesome job and highly recommended. She kept me calm, arrived on time even with a flat tire, told me that she needed more time when I didn't schedule enough, and even moved hotel rooms with all of her things when the hotel unexpectedly made us move down the hall to a smaller suite. Yes, that's another review for the W Hotel - Silicon Valley.

However, I was delighted to have Lisa there with her on-the-spot recommendations and hair and makeup skills were greatly appreciated and thoughtful.

Profile Picture Trina, 7/9/11, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lisa was very prompt and professional and friendly as well. She put my worries at ease and did two trials to make sure I was happy with what I was to expect at the wedding. I was even more pleased on my wedding day. I highly recommend Lisa! Love her!!!!

Profile Picture nazanin, 12/18/10, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I hired Lisa to do my hair and makeup all day for my wedding and reception. There were four different hairstyles and corresponding makeup styles to go with my different dresses for the night. Needless to say, it was a long day and Lisa was (thankfully) with me every step. There were things that didn't go as planned and Lisa was very flexible and kind during the chaos.
I look at the photos from that day and am so thankful that Lisa was there to make me feel special and beautiful on my wedding day. I couldn't have asked for a better makeup artist and hairstylist.

Profile Picture lisa, 11/20/10, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lisa was great! She really listened to what I wanted, and made adjustments accordingly. My makeup was perfect; she got the look I wanted during the first trial. My hair is very curly and thick, so it took 3 trials to get it perfect (I am quite picky). On my wedding day, my hair and makeup looked fabulous! It's not very often someone has experience with naturally curly hair. She's a gem!

Profile Picture User2960135, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lisa was awesome! She listened to what I wanted and worked with me to make it perfect. I wanted my make up simple and natural looking and she did great.

Profile Picture Sharon, 8/29/10, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lisa is GREAT! She did my make up for my wedding on 1/17/2009. She is very informative in the products she uses and why she is using it. She is VERY professional, on time, and knows what she is doing. On top of being great at what she does she is also very sweet! I definitely recommend her to all my friends and family when they are in need of a make-up artist! I also asked her to do my sisters make-up for a beauty pageant in which she did an AWESOME job! My sister looked great! I love Lisa! I would not go to anyone else!

Profile Picture Tawnie, 1/17/09, 1 Review