Lisa Shoemake, Arkansas Wedding Officiant Reviews

37 | Conway, AR

37 Reviews for Lisa Shoemake, Arkansas Wedding Officiant

37 Lisa Shoemake, Arkansas Wedding Officiant Reviews

Raven · Getting married on 04/08/2023

Lisa was so very helpful! Very professional but fun and down to earth personality. I would highly recommend her to anyone planning a wedding or even a vow renewal like my husband and I had. She really listened and made every effort for things to go the way we had planned and done our ceremony exactly like we wanted.
    We are so grateful we had her officiate our special day!!

Savannah · Married on 09/09/2018

Ms Lisa was great and helped so much.

Courtney · Married on 07/14/2018

Mrs. Lisa Shoemake is an AMAZINGLY wonderful wedding officiant! She was professional, kind, and she made everything easy for my wife and I. And if I could give her more stars I would!

Tina · Married on 06/23/2018

Ms. Lisa is a very friendly lady. She will work around your schedule. I recommend her to anyone

Shelby · Married on 05/28/2018

Lisa was amazing! She did such a great job at my wedding! She was so accommodating to all my needs!!!

Lisa Shoemake, Arkansas Wedding Officiant 1

Alora · Married on 04/22/2018

Lisa was very good and kind with us. Our ceremony was casual, spontaneous, intimate, and happy. Thanks Lisa!

Kristal · Married on 05/07/2017

We LOVED having Lisa as our wedding officiant. My now husband and I were married at a very secluded place in Arkansas and Lisa accommodated us by coming to our location at a very short notice. (and on a Sunday per our request). Lisa was very prompt, professional and she prepared our vows like she had known us forever!! We highly recommend Lisa to everyone and just want to say "Thank You" again for making our special day wonderful !!!

Jillian · Married on 04/01/2017

Lisa is AMAZING!! It was so important to us to have an officiant who supports marriage equality, and Lisa and I worked for the same university, so we had mutual friends who recommended her highly! She is just the sweetest, and she patiently worked with us and allowed us to completely personalize our ceremony. She even came straight to our venue for the rehearsal, despite having just gotten back into town from vacation and a day of driving! She was absolutely wonderful and our ceremony was beautiful and so meaningful:) Everyone kept telling us how beautiful and unique it was, and how "us" the ceremony was. I can't recommend Lisa enough!!

Katie · Married on 05/28/2016

Originally, I reached out to Lisa for my October wedding because my fiancé and I loved the alternative ideas on her website. When we suddenly and unexpectedly had to change the date to May, I was upset that she wouldn't be able to do it. However, she was able to change our reservation with no hesitation whatsoever! Can't wait for my May wedding!

We loved having Lisa perform our wedding! We wanted something short, sweet and to the point and Lisa accomplished that and more. Her words were beautiful and she is such a great speaker. We had an issue when our venue moved our rehearsal time last minute and Lisa was able to move her schedule to work with us!

Lisa was super easy to work with. She was able to personalize our vows even though we don’t know her all that well. She was professional and friendly throughout the time we worked with her. But the best part is, she supports marriage rights for all. I couldn’t have had any vendors at our wedding who are homophobic as that is an insult to so many of my guests. This was very important to us.

Stephanie · Married on 03/21/2015

Lisa Shoemake is a wonderful lady and great Officiant! She makes getting married such a wonderful and enjoyable experience! If you are in need of someone to marry you; please think about her.....she had great ceremonies to read and select what you would love to be said on the day you marry! I felt I had a big hand in creating our ceremony. I loved that! She was a blessing to us!

Mollie · Married on 01/17/2015

I wish you could give more stars than just 5! Lisa was an absolute godsend for our last minute elopement. She was great at responding quickly, even outside of business hours and was willing to do the ceremony however we liked. She was incredibly flexible. In fact, I only contacted her 2 days in advance and we didn't even decide where to do the ceremony until the day of! We didn't hire a photographer, but her husband was happy to snap photos with my cell phone camera so that we could keep memories and share them with friends and family. Her rates are fantastic as well. I absolutely recommend her!

Katie · Married on 09/14/2014

Lisa was very flexible and created a ceremony draft that included everything we asked for! She performed a beautiful ceremony.

Very professional and patient with my wedding party was willing to work with schedule change.I would definitely recommend her to anyone who are looking for a officiate...

Simply the best she is very professional and helpful...help you through stressful moments just love her.

Lisa was great! Very professional, efficient and kind. Thanks Lisa!

Carrie · Married on 04/27/2013

Lisa did an excellent job! And very professional!

Diana · Married on 04/13/2013

Very helpful with lots of options to choose from. She was very easy and pleasant to work with.

Kathy · Married on 04/06/2013

Lisa performed a beautiful service for us and I would recommend her to anyone!

Jannette · Married on 03/02/2013

She was great!! I did not have to worry about anything with the licence. She made sure everything was giving to the correct person. She even had a tissue for me when I was crying.

• Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 09/22/2012

I really enjoyed working with Lisa! We wanted our ceremony to be non-traditional and non-religious, as we both come from different backgrounds. Also we chose to get married on the birthday of my deceased brother and grandfather, whom I was very close with. She incorporated their memory into our ceremony. She made everything so personal. The words she spoke were so beautiful. She did an amazing job! She is also very easy to get in touch with, and as a busy bride planning a wedding that is VERY important. I would highly recommend her no matter what type of ceremony you are having. THANK YOU LISA!

Amber · Married on 05/12/2012

She was an amazing officiant. I loved the ceremony and she even did it on her own wedding anniversary.

Vi · Married on 03/10/2012

Lisa was very professional and she did an excellent job performing the ceremony at my wedding!