Lisa Robin Photography Reviews

81 | Cockeysville, MD

81 Reviews for Lisa Robin Photography

Lisa is very personable and knowledgeable. She's the kind of person you feel like you've known forever. Very easygoing and worked well with the kids in out wedding party too. Her photos were outstanding. I would recommend her for any event!

Sent on 04/16/2014

Sandy · Married on 03/30/2014

I cannot say enough what a wonderful experience I had with Lisa for our wedding. She was professional, fun, warm and enthusiastic the entire time and it showed in the pictures she captured. I couldn't be happier with the images she captured. My day was a dream come true and my pictures will always be a reminder of the best time of my life!

Sent on 04/02/2014
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 11/09/2013

Lisa is an amazing photographer! She did our engagement photos and she was so awesome and was completely flexible with working around our crazy work schedules! She had a lot of awesome ideas to try and if you had ideas that you wanted to do she worked with you 100%. Her editing of the photos we amazing and her timing is even better!!! I already recommend Lisa to my friends!

Sent on 12/03/2013

Joi · Married on 09/03/2016

Lisa was absolutely amazing!! First of all she's super personable, very thoughtful, and have such a great energy! I love her energy when she's taking photos she makes you feel like a superstar even though you have no idea how to pose. Secondly, she was very understanding and her prices were very reasonable for the high quality of work that she performs. Thirdly, you will feel like she's your best friend as it gets closer to the big day because she understands your needs and expectations without you having to reiterate anything. Last but not least her photos comes out amazing!! It's awesome to see her vision for your event come to life. I can't wait to book her again she's definitely a jewel!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Lisa was very responsive throughout the entire wedding planning process. The pictures taken before, during, and after were fantastic- way better than I could have ever imagined. She took many candid photos as well, which is what I love. She is extremely, extremely affordable, which is an added bonus. She was easy to work with and gave us pictures we will love forever.

Sent on 08/30/2014

Kelly · Married on 07/16/2017

We love both our engagement and wedding photos. Lisa also did pictures for us with our dogs which were great. We also added the videography and love our video!!!!

Sent on 08/11/2017