Lisa Robin Photography Reviews

81 | Cockeysville, MD

81 Reviews for Lisa Robin Photography

• I

Izzy · Married on 10/07/2017

Lisa was an amazing photographer for our wedding. She went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect! Also our photos turned out amazing!

Sent on 11/11/2017

danielle · Married on 10/06/2017

Lisa is an amazing photographer! She really makes you feel comfortable and beautiful while you're taking pictures- which helps turn them into naturally gorgeous photos! We loved so many pictures from the wedding that my house is now a shrine to our wedding day! I would recommend her to everyone. Thank you so much, Lisa!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Caitlyn · Married on 09/18/2017

Lisa is an absolutely amazing and versatile photographer. I found her after researching a ton of photographers in the area, and I knew I wanted someone that could create amazing pictures even in the worst and rainy conditions. As it turned out, it rained on my wedding day and those were some of the best photos I have ever seen! She is so down to earth and made our engagement and wedding shoots so much fun and she makes it so easy to relax and be comfortable. We are using her for our Christmas card photos too! She really captures the memories of the moment, I was absolutely stunned at her creative talent and her awesome personality!

Sent on 11/19/2017
  • Kirstie819

Kirstie · Married on 08/19/2017

ETA: wedding was on Saturday, and Lisa was freaking amazing! I loved her enthusiasm, and passion. I've seen some of her photos already and I am in awe of everything. She captured so many special moments and I've only seen 30 or so edited pictures! I can't wait to see the rest!

She's amazing! We have her booked for our wedding next August! We had our engagement shoot back in August and the pictures are breath taking! This past weekend I went to her amazing studio and had boudoir photos taken, I just received the digital copies this morning and I look fabulous. I cannot wait to surprise the FH with the photo book for Christmas!

So excited to see our wedding photos next year!

Sent on 08/17/2016

Kellie · Married on 08/12/2017

Lisa Robin captured amazing photos and video coverage at our wedding. We also received our images back within a week of our wedding!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Katherine · Married on 08/11/2017

I am so grateful to Lisa for being such a big part of our wedding day. It POURED during our wedding and Lisa made it feel like the rain made my wedding even better. She and her assistant Brooke, faced the elements and delivered some of the most amazing shots that rival those I have seen on Pinterest or in wedding magazines. Lisa is so fun she feels like one of your best friends right there celebrating in your special day and the important days leading up. She was also such a breath of fresh air as things got hectic, she directed people efficiently and pleasantly. She was a HUGE help throughout the day. My husband and I cannot thank her enough!

Sent on 12/03/2017

Kara · Married on 07/15/2017

Lisa did an amazing job capturing both our engagement photos and our big day. We got the wedding photos one week after our wedding while we were still on the honeymoon! They look great and will be an amazing keepsake. Lisa is also easy to work with. She does a great job putting you at ease and is very flexible!

Forgot to mention the very sweet engagement gift she sent us and the box she personalized with our names to send us our wedding flash drive and some extra printed photos. I can't recommend Lisa enough!

Sent on 07/31/2017
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 06/23/2017

First off, LISA IS AMAZING, BOOK HER RIGHT NOW! Ok now where do I begin? We met Lisa a year and a half ago at a Panera Bread before booking. I had already been frustrated with weeks of unsuccessful searching for a quality wedding photographer within our budget. We knew almost instantly that she was the one for us. She is so real and candid about everything; she tells you how it is without stepping over boundaries. She agreed to travel to Charlottesville from Baltimore for our wedding without charging any additional fees. So, we quickly set up our engagement shoot, which was included in the wedding package. Despite initially being an engagement picture "hater" due to how cheesy/tacky some pictures I have seen are, she totally changed my opinion. The engagement shoot helped us learn her style/pace/personality while also allowing her to get to know us. She had the pictures (almost 200 of them) back to us within a week and they were beautiful. Throughout the planning process, I am not lying when I say Lisa was my foundation. Having never planned a wedding before and not wanting to hire a wedding planner, Lisa helped me map out our entire wedding timeline from start to finish. Come the day of the wedding, things flowed so perfectly because of Lisa. She was straight-forward and to the point with everyone to make sure the pictures did not drag the entire schedule behind. Even people in our wedding party were impressed as they have all been in previous weddings with not-so-quick photography. After the posed pictures, it's like Lisa wasn't even there- capturing our reception through our guests eyes. We had our wedding pictures back WITHIN TWO DAYS! I repeat - over 1000, beautifully edited pictures back within two days of getting married. I still don't know how we got so lucky in finding Lisa. She is one of a kind and I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Neva · Married on 05/28/2017

My husband and I met Lisa when she photographed a wedding we were in last August. Even before seeing her pictures from the wedding, it was obvious how much Lisa loved her job and how infectious that happiness was for the people she was photographing. Once I saw the preview pictures of the wedding the next day, I was sold. Since then, Lisa has been nothing short of incredible. She even did a private photoshoot for us with our DOG wearing his SUIT after we found out he couldn't be in the wedding. She constantly goes above and beyond for her couples, and we couldn't be more grateful. She knows how to get the best photos possible, is a master of lighting, and is just an all around phenomenal person. The preview shots from our wedding this past weekend simply take my breath away and I can not WAIT to see the rest. I'm so happy we decided to work with Lisa!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Corine · Married on 05/27/2017

Lisa is absolutely amazing! I can not thank her enough for how perfect my pictures AND video turned out! She is so professional but also makes you feel very comfortable and relaxed. One thing I was worried about was not having a lot of time to enjoy myself but Lisa made sure we had all the pictures we needed quickly so I could go enjoy my reception! She is The Best! Thank you Lisa!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Marisa · Married on 05/06/2017

I feel like this has already been said a hundred times, but not only is Lisa an amazing photographer, she is also wonderful to work with. Both our engagement and wedding pictures were beautiful and we got them so fast despite her hectic schedule which was awesome! She made me feel like the most beautiful bride the day of my wedding and is so fun! She also put up with my crazy family without batting an eye. I will treasure my wedding pictures forever and could not be more grateful.

Sent on 05/19/2017

Karen · Married on 03/11/2017

Lisa was amazing!! I don't even know where to begin with her review. I LOVED everything that she did for us. From the moment I met with her, I know I needed her to be my photographer, her personality and passion for what she does is amazing and you can definitely tell that she loves what she does. We did our engagement photos with her and I also did a boudoir shoot with her as well, you will not be disappointed trust me. I will continue to use her for everything in the future! Now back to the day of, we had an earlier wedding (11:30 am, ceremony) Lisa got to the salon by 7am to start taking pictures, then onto the venue we went. She got there before anyone and started taking picture immediately. When we all arrived she made sure she documented it all. I personally don't think I'm a photogenic person. But the pictures she took, there was not ONE that I don't LOVE! She made sure that the entire day ran perfectly and on schedule, nothing was out of order. After the reception, she wasn't even out of the parking lot yet and posted pictures on her FB page so that I could share them, I also received all of my wedding photos within DAYS OF THE WEDDING! That is unheard of!! (I hear horror stories all the time of brides not receiving there photos till almost a year out) So by now you can obliviously tell that I'm just a little obsessed with her LOL.....I hope this review helps choosing your photographer easier! Thank you again for everything!! You have a forever client!

Sent on 03/18/2017

Tina · Married on 03/11/2017

What can I say that hasn't already been said in prior reviews? Lisa is amazing, friendly, talented, hardworking and professional. We hired Lisa for our daughters wedding and she was outstanding. We had a long day starting at 7:00 a.m. and lasting into late afternoon. Lisa captured the entire day perfectly, she didn't miss a moment. To my amazement, we received all of the photos in a few days. I could not be happier with the pictures, she truly captured all of the love! I highly recommend Lisa without any hesitation.

Sent on 03/27/2017

Chelsea & Jason · Married on 10/15/2016

Choosing a photographer for a wedding is one of the most important decisions, so from the very first time we spoke with Lisa, she gave us the confidence and assurance that were choosing the best person who understood our vision for the day. Lisa spent time to get to know us and figured out what we wanted out of our photos. We first did an engagement shoot with Lisa and she really knew how to positions us for the most amazing photo opportunities. She even drove over an hour and a half from her home to take photos with us early in the morning! I even booked Lisa for a boudoir photo shoot as a surprise for my soon to be husband. I was really nervous, but Lisa has such a fun personality that she immediately made me feel at ease. On our wedding day, she was organized and efficient. She caught every little detail and did it in such a smooth way. Our friends and family raved about how she seemed to be everywhere but was never in the way. The photos she captured were amazing, really just absolutely stunning. She has a knack for the camera and for seeing the right shot, but more importantly she was a blast to work with and made us feel like ourselves. We would love to have Lisa document other milestones in our lives and we would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a genuine, charismatic and professional photographer.

Sent on 10/30/2016

Brittany · Married on 10/08/2016

The best decision I made for the day of my wedding was selecting Lisa as my photographer. We were snowed in so decided to have a phone interview/meeting. Before I even hung up the phone I was 100% certain I was going to have Lisa as my photographer. We had a two hour engagement session scheduled shortly after. We had some issues with the weather so decided to split the session up into two days. We hardly even needed a second shoot because our photos from the first were spectacular. I've never been happier with photos. Lisa has a way of becoming your friend and making you feel very comfortable. Our outdoor wedding was full of rain from morning to night. We made the best of it and went out in the rain for photos. We ended up with the most unique magical wedding photos I have ever seen. Lisa worked her but off for 10 hours on our wedding day. It was rainy and wet and long but she was a rockstar. I had a preview photo album within a day which made me so happy while sitting at the airport for our honeymoon. We had over 1500 photos in just a couple of weeks. Not a day has gone by that I haven't had to give out her name to someone asking who my photographer was. I wish I had another excuse to book Lisa.

Sent on 10/30/2016
  • Sam

Samantha · Married on 10/01/2016

We found Lisa through a recommendation from a family friend. From the snowy engagement shoot to the rainy wedding day, Lisa was fully dedicated to capturing our beautiful pictures throughout the crazy weather. Our pictures turned out beautiful and we continue to get compliments on them. We would highly recommend Lisa Robin Photography to anyone looking for a fun, kind, and dedicated photographer.

Sent on 11/01/2016

daisy · Married on 09/24/2016

The BEST Photographer EVER!!! Lisa is amazingly talented and our photos turned out so gorgeous!!! I could not have asked for a better photographer. She goes above and beyond to get every shot for you even in the rain ;)

Sent on 11/30/2016

katie · Married on 09/16/2016

we found Lisa unexpectedly through Facebook, and we couldn't be ANY happier that we did! from the very first meet up she showed respect, professionalism, happiness for my (at the time) fiancé and I, and had no judgement.
    In the beginning of us looking for a photographer my fiancé and I sadly got turned down and away from
    two other photographers just for the simple fact that we were having a same sex marriage. Lisa is a strong supporter of the LGBT community. when we went to Inner Harbor to take the engagement pictures, the first thing she said was "if someone makes any comments about you two, looks at you wrongly, or disrespects any of us- you leave that to me to deal with", and from that moment on we knew our pick for our photographer was PERFECT.
    not only are the engagement pictures gorgeous, but the wedding pictures are OUT OF THIS WORLD!
    Lisa made sure to capture every moment throughout the entire night. she never left our side and always made us feel and look beautiful. she is so professional, but also knows how to have fun with her job!

also, not only did Lisa take about 1,300 pictures, she also videoed our first look! it was an incredibly special surprise, and it was beyond amazing and so sweet of her to do!

I will never get married again, but if I did I'd chose Lisa over and over and over again!
    like I said to her earlier, that just means in a few years we know EXACTLY who to go to with maternity pictures ;)

Sent on 09/26/2016

Katie · Married on 09/10/2016

Lisa was my rock the day of our wedding. She was so in tune with every little thing, she's a go getter and lady boss. She was proffesional and knew exactly what she wanted. She rounded everyone up, and just kept on.She was so responsive with every email, every text, every idea. She is the most generous and caring photographer ever. I WILL be using her for any shoots or pictures needed in the future. She loves what she does and it shows in her work. She did our engagement pictures and I received worlds of compliments on them. Choosing Lisa to do our engagement and wedding photos was the best decision I ever made. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 10/23/2016
  • Modyssey

Modyssey · Married on 09/04/2016

I found Lisa through Wedding Wire, and I will be forever grateful that I did! I immediately fell in love with her photography style, and how her pictures tell a story. Once I had my initial meeting with her, I knew Lisa was the photographer for us! On top of being an absolutely AMAZING photographer, she is truly a genuine, kind, and caring person. Lisa is so down to earth and fun, but at the same time she is also a true professional. She is punctual, organized, responsive, and always easy to get in touch with. I found it impressive how at both our engagement shoot and the actual wedding, Lisa arrived early and scoped out the locations for the best spots to take pictures. By doing so, no time was wasted during our scheduled time, and we had plenty of time to take our pictures without feeling rushed. My husband and I aren't particularly at ease in front of a camera, but we felt extremely comfortable working with Lisa at our engagement shoot and at the wedding. We never knew we could have such a good time getting our picture taken! Lisa made it fun! On the day of the wedding, Lisa felt like a part of the family, and we’re still getting compliments from our guests about how friendly and professional she was. Lisa believes in getting the shot right the first time, and doesn’t rely on heavy editing. Because of this, her turnaround time is super quick! Our pictures are absolutely gorgeous, and Lisa captured the energy and emotion of the day perfectly. I cannot say enough positive things about Lisa; she is incredibly talented, awesome to work with, and I highly recommend her! We will treasure our beautiful wedding pictures forever, and we look forward to working with her in the future as our “life” photographer!

Sent on 09/28/2016
  • Patty

Patty · Married on 07/09/2016

I am so glad that I found Lisa early on in my wedding planning process! After sifting through photographers listed on WeddingWire for someone who would fit both my style and budget, I found Lisa. Little did I know that our initial meeting would take 2.5 hours and that I would feel incredibly comfortable with her right off the bat as if we had known each other for ages. I was so excited to book her for our July 9th, 2016 wedding! Lisa took our engagement photos in Baltimore and even let our dog join the party. I also took advantage of the boudoir shoot...ladies, this is super fun and your fiance will be obsessed when he sees the final product ;-) . Lisa was incredibly responsive throughout the entire planning process. Her turn around time for all of our products was also extremely fast, even in her busiest seasons, and the quality of her work is downright gorgeous. Now to our wedding week...Lisa called me a couple of days before our wedding day to chat through the details and to make sure she had a list of must-have shots. She drove down to our venue on the Eastern Shore earlier than I had expected her to, to greet my bridal party and start looking around the venue for the perfect spots. I was so nervous the entire day, but she felt like a part of the family and tried to calm me down, all while capturing all of the special moments leading up to the ceremony. Oh the ceremony...it just so happened to start raining the second I started walking down the aisle. The whole ceremony was very 'The Notebook' and she handled the whole drenched bridal party thing very professionally. Throughout the rest of the evening, I knew Lisa was there but at the same time she seemed to just float in the background, capturing all of the special moments from start to finish. I can't say enough about how great she was to work with and how beautiful the final product was! Thanks Lisa! :-)

Sent on 09/20/2016

jasmyn · Married on 07/02/2016

Lisa was amazing to work with! My husband and I are always so awkward and clueless when taking pictures but Lisa gave us great direction. She was also so flexible with us as we only had a two month engagement. I would definitely recommend Lisa, she's awesome and genuinely cares about giving the best experience to her clients!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Lauren · Married on 06/04/2016

AMAZING, TALENTED, KIND HEARTED, EXCEPTIONAL, LOVING.. Those are just a few words that come to mind when I think of Lisa. When I first met Lisa, I felt like I had known her for years. She welcomes everyone she meets with open arms which is extremely difficult to find nowadays. Lisa took our engagement photos back in September and all of my friends and family were in awe about how talented she is. When we received our wedding photos we were blown away by them. They're flawless. Every question I had, no matter what time of day I asked, Lisa always answered right away. Lisa was so helpful on my wedding day and since the first day we met her, she has went above and beyond in every single way possible. Lisa started as our photographer and ended as our friend. I look forward to having more photos taken by Lisa and I would hands down recommend her to anyone! If you're looking for an amazing photographer, Lisa is the way to go!

Sent on 06/14/2016

Sharon · Married on 05/29/2016

Lisa is an amazing photographer. She went way above and beyond in every way. She did amazing work and made everything effortless and convenient for us. She is incredibly knowledgable about weddings in general, so she even stepped in and came to the rescue on many occasions on our wedding day as emergencies came up. Lisa is also an incredible artist who tells an eloquent story (without words) in each image she captures. Her service is also very prompt as she delivered the final images to us after our engagement session and our wedding day before we even had a chance to anticipate seeing the photos. Anyone would be lucky to secure Lisa as their photographer for any special occasion. Not only is Lisa our wedding photographer, but she will be our photographer for life to capture the many special occasions to come as my husband and I build a happy life together. :) Thanks, Lisa! You're the best!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Rachel · Married on 05/01/2016

Lisa was amazing. I came to her with a budget and she had a package that matched my needs within that. She capture moments I didn't even realize she was paying attention to. She was everywhere but not once did she get in the way. If she saw me frazzled she would always use a soft tone and calm me down. The pictures were beautiful!!! We also had a videographer and he left before my son started singing a song on the mic!! She made sure she grabbed her other video camera and recorded it so I could ALWAYS cherish that moment of my wedding. She goes above and beyond for the wedding couple and I am so glad we had her as our photographer.

Sent on 05/10/2016