Lisa Price Photography Reviews

58 | Jefferson City, TN

58 Reviews for Lisa Price Photography

Dominique · Married on 09/03/2011

I was very pleased with Lisa Price Photography they captured some EXCELLENT moments of my wedding. I couldn't have been happier!!

Sent on 12/30/2013

Jessica · Married on 07/31/2011

The quality of the photos were amazing. I am very shy but you can not tell that in the photos. I will definitely will be using them again for our other photography needs :)

Beth · Married on 07/28/2011

We loved working with them!! They made us very comfortable! And their work was great!

Vicky · Married on 03/11/2011

Lisa Price is a very talented and creative photographer! She loves what she does and it shows! Lisa is wonderful to work with and she makes the event fun. I would highly recommend her for any photo shoot!

Sent on 12/29/2013

Liz · Married on 10/17/2010

Lisa & her hubby did a beautiful job. Cant wait for her to take our baby boys pictures. I love following her on FB. The baby pictures are SO adorable!

rachael · Married on 09/17/2010

Lisa and jonothan were the best photograhers we could've asked for on our wedding day, they took beautiful pictures, and are such down to earth people. We have since used them for all our picture needs!

Camden · Married on 05/28/2016

Our wedding photos were amazing! I cannot say enough good things about Lisa Price Photography and the work she and her husband Jonathan put into our day. First of all, they are both very sweet people, easy to work with, open to your ideas, and relaxed. Secondly, our pictures were beautiful, Lisa got them done early, and she took a huge variety. She was willing to meet us at our reception site a few weeks before to go over our photo schedule and must-take spots, then she remembered to get shots in the locations I wanted on our wedding day! I literally gasped when I saw some of our images that looked like they came out of a magazine. She took hundreds of detail shots as well, and arranged everything beautifully in photos (flowers, rings, shoes, jewelry, invitations, etc.). Lisa was willing to go above and beyond for us, adding on extra hours on our wedding day, and doing some extra editing to our photos that I needed. Our engagement shoot was a great test-run for the wedding day because it helped us be more comfortable and know what kind of poses and angles worked best. We got some great Save-the-Date, wedding website, and guestbook photo album pictures out of that shoot! I can't wait to buy some canvas prints of our wedding pics to display in our home and use it in our Christmas card we send it this year. I have to say, as a very Type A, semi-control freak bride, I was a little nervous about Lisa's occasional forgetfulness, but my fiance reassured me that that was how creative types are! I was not disappointed. She definitely delivered and went above and beyond our expectations for the day. We spent a significant chunk of our wedding budget on photography (although Lisa is also one of the most affordable photographers I considered), and it was well worth it.

Sent on 06/13/2016

Julie · Married on 07/28/2012

Lisa is so sweet and really added to the fun of the day. My pictures turned out beautiful!

Sent on 12/28/2013