Lisa Price Photography Reviews

58 | Jefferson City, TN

58 Reviews for Lisa Price Photography

Joseph · Married on 06/07/2014

Lisa is an extremely talented young lady with an incredible eye for composition. All of her work is impeccable. She is friendly and courteous and has a natural way of putting you at ease as she works with you. She has a natural ability to make you look like a movie star while keeping you looking like you. She is also very creative as she sets up each shot. You will not be disappointed if you choose her for your wedding. I would highly recommend her to anyone without any reservations.

Sent on 12/16/2014

Denise · Married on 06/07/2014

Lisa is an incredibly knowledgeable and professional photographer. She has the ability to put you at ease with her friendly smile and calm instructions, even when we were feeling the stress of the moment. Of all the details that we were worried about, this photographer was not one of them. Our photos were absolutely amazing. We couldn't have been happier or more pleased. I can not recommend her enough.

Sent on 12/16/2014

We worked with Lisa Price for our wedding photography and could not be more happy :D We will have memories that will last us a life time. She was very professional and took the best photos! Thank you Lisa for making our wedding day great.

Sent on 12/31/2014

Kara · Married on 05/09/2014

I have never been so amazed by the pictures we received. It was a pleasure working with Lisa and her husband. They do beautiful work, reasonable prices, and are extremely kind. She gets an A+++ for putting up with our crazy family. I will be getting all my pictures done by her from this point on
    Thank you so much.

Kara and Derrick

Sent on 05/25/2014
  • Constance

Constance · Married on 12/21/2013

I can not say enough to tell you what a wonderful job you did last night. We loved having you there, both of you were so warm and yet totally professional. We didn't worry about anything and trusted you explicitly with our daughters special day. The pictures we saw were beautiful enough to make our guests cry. We had so many comments about how hard you both worked to get every special picture possible. Thank you, thank you, thank you, for making our daughter feel like a princess on her special day. And thank you for capturing the wonderful moments that we will remember for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 12/23/2013

Lesley · Married on 10/19/2013

Lisa Price is an incredible photographer and I wouldn't go anywhere else for photos that truly matter to me. My husband does not enjoy having his picture taken, definitely not for more than 5 minutes, and was not looking forward to a full shoot, but Lisa was able to move quickly, get all the shots she needed, and created such a fun atmosphere! My husband even laughed throughout the shoot creating some of my favorite photos. Lisa was timely, very thorough, and was sure to check in and make sure we were getting every shot that was special and important to us so I could have these treasured moments forever. She was able to do more than take a photo, but highlight our personalities as individuals and as a couple, capturing beautiful moments we can look back on for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 01/06/2015

J · Married on 10/12/2013

Lisa and her husband, Jonathan, did an incredible job photographing our wedding. I can not say enough nice things about them. I loved every single picture. Lisa is extremely talented, professional and easy to work with. She was also very flexible and accommodating. We worked together on scheduling wedding day photos and she made sure I got all the pictures I wanted. The website that Lisa uses to post the photos is very user friendly, easy to share with friends and family, and it was easy to download pictures. I received countless complements on my wedding pictures. To top it all off, Lisa is one of the sweetest people I’ve met. You will not be disappointed with Lisa Price Photography!

Sent on 12/19/2013

Evan · Married on 10/11/2013

Lisa was awesome! Our pictures are beautiful! We could not be happier! We actually had our engagement photos as well as the wedding photos done with LisaPricePhotography. Once you get them to do some photos for you, you won't want to use anyone else; trust me!

— One Happy Couple

Nick · Married on 10/05/2013

Lisa Price Photography was who we chose to capture the events from our wedding day. We heard of them from the Knot Magazine. It was more than worth the money spent. Lisa and her husband were very detailed oriented and professional. They catered to our every need for not only the engagement photo session but our wedding day as well. I would highly recommend Lisa Price Photography for anyone needing high quality and high return on investment photos. I look forward to working with them again once the little ones come along.

Mykola · event on: 07/10/2013

We visit USA occasionally to see our family and on one of the trips we asked Lisa if she could do photo-shoot for us as we heard so much good stuff.
    The service and mood and then attention we had gotten was more then perfect. The pictures we had gotten are thee best we ever had and done.
    i would highly recommend Lisa Photography for any event and any idea to be captured.

Sent on 11/28/2013

Mykola · event on: 07/04/2013

my and my husband took our family to USA for the vacation and bday of one of our sons. We asked Lisa to capture our event for the long time memory. She was so professional taking pictures and making our family feel special!!!
    The pictured were perfect and so nice and month and month later we still have them as the priority pictures on the Facebook :)

Sent on 11/28/2013

I highly recommend Lisa Price Photography! She is exceptionally talented and I loved every one of my wedding and engagement pictures. Professional and communicates on time. She also listens to her clients wants, while giving her expert advice. You can't go wrong with this business!

Sarah · Married on 10/12/2012

Lisa Price Photgraphy is my absolute favorite choice for photography! Lisa and Jonathan are passionate about their business and some of the sweetest people my husband and I know. They made our wedding day one we will never forget, not only by the pictures we will cherish but by the joy they brought to the day. They will be our "go-to" when it comes to newborn pictures and any other time we want to have pictures taken.

Allison · Married on 10/06/2012

Lisa did an amazing job on our engagement photos and wedding day. My father had pancreatic cancer and passed away 4 days after our wedding. We actually got married in the hospital courtyard. If you looked at our pictures, you wouldn't even know they were at the hospital. She captured some of the most priceless images with my dad. We will always cherish our wedding photos. Lisa was flexible and professional. We are so pleased.

Sent on 12/27/2013

Shannon · Married on 09/29/2012

Lisa was the most thoughtful and creative photographer ever! She was patient and made everyone being photographed feel perfectly special! She seemed as excited about my wedding as we all were that day! Her creativity increased all day long and she was as energetic and enthusiastic at the end of the day as she was when she arrived on the scene!

Sent on 12/27/2013

Candice · Married on 08/04/2012

I booked Lisa Price to photograph my wedding as well as my engagement pictures. I was an absolutely frazzled bride and she was a sweet oasis of calm on a very hectic day. More than that, the pictures turned out beautifully and she had them to us in a timely manner. She was great about getting us a couple pictures for announcements and thank you cards right away as well. We continue to have her take all of our family photos, including those of our little baby girl with whom she has the patience of a saint. I really couldn't recommend her highly enough!

Noah · Married on 08/04/2012

Was at the event on time and had a schedule that made sense. She had enough staff to do the job correctly and didn't try and bail out early at the reception.

Noah · Married on 08/04/2012

Lisa came to the event on time, brought enough staff and managed time well. It's important to have someone so professional on a hectic, all-day event.

Danielle · Married on 06/16/2012

Lisa was such a wonderful photographer! I couldn't believe the quality of her pictures. They were so crisp with bright vivid colors to enhance the detailed features at my wedding. She really did a great job capturing every moment, and we got tons of pictures! So happy with her photography and glad that we chose her as our photographer.

Kelsey · Married on 05/26/2012

Lisa Price Photography is amazing!!! We cannot thank them enough for all of our beautiful photos from our wedding day! They were easy to work with and were very professional. Thanks to Lisa Price Photography, we have captured memories that will last a lifetime!

Melissa · Married on 05/19/2012

Lisa did an excellent job with our wedding! She arrived before the scheduled time, took every shot I asked for and then some, and had my edited copies delivered promptly - and all for an affordable price!

Sent on 12/30/2013

Excellent and knowledgeable photographer!

nastassja · Married on 05/12/2012

She made or date great!!!! So professional and wonderful pictures :-)

Sent on 12/29/2013

Kate · Married on 04/14/2012

What a fantastic photographer!!

Sent on 12/28/2013

Lisa & her husband are a delightful couple with whom to work. Their photographs are amazing & I recommend them highly. Lisa has done our engagement, wedding, maternity, and two sets of baby photos. I love all of her work!

Sent on 01/02/2014