Lisa On Location Photography Reviews

12 Reviews for Lisa On Location Photography

• Lori

Lori Griffith Johnson · Married on 06/02/2018

Josh and Kaitlinn's wedding

If you want creative and amazing lighting look no farther.... We could not have been happier with our wedding album. Lisa is fun to work with and was always at the right spot and the right time getting the perfect picture. We had our pictures back in amazing speed. Definitely a 5 star photographer.

Sent on 06/26/2019

Lisa On Location Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! It was my pleasure to photograph your gorgeous wedding! It was a beautiful day!

Sarah · Married on 08/29/2015

The best photographer hands down! Lisa captured every detail of our wedding.

Sent on 09/25/2015

Lisa On Location Photography's reply:

Thank you Sarah! It was a beautiful wedding!
  • Kelli

Kelli · Married on 08/01/2015

Lisa was awesome! She did my engagement, bridal and wedding pictures! I'm obsessed with all of my pictures and I'm so glad we used her. She captured all the right moments and I can't wait till the next opportunity to use her again!

Sent on 09/24/2015

Michelle · Married on 07/11/2015

I was looking for unique pictures that were artistic in nature. Lisa delivered exactly what I was hoping she would. All the photos were beautiful, but there were at least 5 that I felt belonged in a wedding magazine. I was so pleased with the photos, and she was easy to work with. She did a fabulous job. We absolutely recommend her.

Sent on 09/25/2015

Thank you Michelle!

paloma · Married on 04/26/2015

Besides taking amazing photos she is amazing person. She will make sure she gets what you want from your wedding. She works hard and on every detail.

Sent on 02/12/2015

Lisa · Married on 04/25/2015

Lisa Blaschke & her team from Lisa on Location are fantastic. Everyone was very professional & patient. The bridal party was running behind when Lisa arrived at the church, but she was very calm & patient with us. Lisa helped us get back on track and even ahead of schedule. Our photos have turned out beautiful. Thank you Lisa, & the Lisa on Location team, for so beautifully capturing our special day.

Sent on 09/24/2015

Brigitte · Married on 03/14/2015

Lisa was amazing! Dealt with my crazy mother and caught amazing moment!

Sent on 03/29/2015

Shea · Married on 08/01/2014

WOW! WHAT AN AMAZING ARTIST! She has done my wedding, my engagements, boudoir, pin-up bachelorette party photo shoot and is soon to do family photos!!! I can not express how much I LOVE HER WORK! She is fun, captures every moment, directs you on how to model for certain poses and is the BEST at what she does! Get ready to see our faces more often Lisa! Going to come up with some kind of crazy idea for you to photograph every year for family photos! Iv'e already told myself that is what I will ask Dustin for every time our anniversary rolls around! I would recommend her to anyone and everyone, look at her work it speaks for itself, plus she is a BLAST to be around! Thank you! you are a ROCKSTAR!

Sent on 08/11/2014

Rebecca · Married on 07/13/2013

The photography was one of the most important components of my wedding. I wanted to capture the moments of the wedding, but also wanted artistic pictures like they have on Pinterest. Lisa was able to do everything I wanted plus more!

Lisa is an amazing photographer, who has a really good eye for capturing the perfect shot. She is really easy to work with. I had my bridal pictures a few months before the wedding done with Lisa. I really wasn’t sure where to shoot my bridals, but Lisa suggested a great spot which was perfect. I am a little camera shy, but she was able to get me to relax and take wonder pictures with me in beautiful (not awkward) poses.

I did my wedding planning from New Orleans, so I judged vendors greatly by their websites before contacting them. Lisa has a great website which shows off her work as well as her personality. She also does a great job of promoting her work on Facebook which I really liked.
    Lisa is also quick at getting your pictures back so you can see them sooner. It was so exciting getting to see the wedding pictures a few weeks after the wedding instead of a few months.

Sent on 08/07/2013

Cheryl · Married on 07/05/2013

Lisa on Location provides THE BEST photographs, hands down!! I am so incredibly pleased with my wedding album and the uniquely beautiful shots that Lisa was able to capture. My wedding was a dream come true and having pictures to remember them by are so important which is why it took me the longest to hire my photographer than anyone else. The wait was well worth it, as Lisa and her assistant were professional, on time and the two most talented photographers around! My sister was married 2 years ago and had an awful experience with her photographer (who I will not name to be nice) so when Lisa on Location was recommended to me, I was hesitant at first but her pictures do all the talking - gorgeous! Lisa on Location is a must have for any bride who cherishes beautiful photographs to last a lifetime. Two thumbs up!!

Sent on 07/31/2013

Gaye · Married on 04/20/2013

Lisa was incredible to work with. She took my daughters bridal portraits and the pictures at the wedding/reception. She does beautiful work and is such a blessing to work with. She captured all the memories for our special occasion. I am so pleased with all the services she provided.

Sent on 09/10/2013

Michelle · Married on 11/26/2011

Lisa was great! She caught a lot of candid moments that we would not have seen otherwise. Also, when Lisa took just the pics of me and my husband - she captured the mood that we were over the moon.

Sent on 02/06/2012