10 Reviews for Lisa Maxey

10 Lisa Maxey Reviews

Master stylist. Exceptional makeup artist. Uses quality products. Extremely knowledgeable on the latest and greatest styles and beauty products.

Profile Picture Alice, 11/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I've known lisa personally for over 20 years and she is talented and professional. She always has the best tips and tricks for looking great. Professionally I've been in weddings she's done and everyone always looks perfect and she's worth every penny.

Profile Picture User7778309, Recently Married, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Lisa is a very talented individual. She did an amazing job on my hair and makeup for a photo shoot. The photos came out amazing and got published in a magazine. She is sweet and professional. I highly recommend her, she will make you feel confident.

Profile Picture Vicki, 2/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I have been going to Lisa for 3-4 years. She was recommended to me by a friend whose hair was melted by another stylist mere weeks before her wedding. Lisa saved the day and my friend had absolutely gorgeous long waves on her big day!!!!

Lisa always makes my hair look better than I envision. I appreciate that she is constantly learning new techniques and keeping up with trends. She uses products that promote healthy hair and are environmentally conscious. I have not hade her do my makeup yet, but she happy to suggest makeup products she loves and gives me tips on what shades would compliment met skin tone and hair color. I trust her completely with anything beauty!!

Profile Picture Katy, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

She has most awesome Instinct when it comes to putting makeup on, she does it according to the shape of your face, and what you like of course, very natural-looking. Or she May suggest her own style adoption for you,which is very stylish, braids, dreadlocks, she specializes in, and hair color. vintage to pop, AND her hair cut & styles,when it comes to updues, and extensions,there is no better! hair color WOW Lisa maxie knows her stuff the best absolutely... I have seen the finished product! she does beautiful wedding makeup, and hair.

Profile Picture Cheryl, 6/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Dress & Attire, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography

I have been seeing Lisa for years! She's a trainer for JOICO, sends herself to training constantly, and will give you her honest expertise. She finally convinced me to get Hot Heads Extensions for my wedding and OMG they are unreal! I've been trying to grow my hair out to do luscious s-waves but my hair grows so slow and it's thin when blown out. She matched my color to the extensions PERFECTLY and nobody would have known if I hadn't told them! Go and see Lisa, she's a genius and will fix you right up!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Lisa has been my hair stylist for over 5 years. She takes pride in her work by taking educational classes often and by staying aware of the latest trends. The best part is she strives for healthy, beautiful hair! Use her...she's great!

Profile Picture Chantel, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lisa is one of only two people in the world I trust my hair with. She is one talented lady who prides herself on being educated and keeping up with trends. I assure you with some type of vision Lisa can take it to another level that fits your coloring and look. I typically give her some direction and then she runs free creating a look just for *you*. I drive from the north side just for her services and there are plenty of salons on the north side, so that should speak for itself! Make the call, you won't regret it.

Profile Picture Katy, 3/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lisa is really amazing. She's warm, down to earth and she definitely knows her stuff! She takes the time to educate herself. She's capable of so many different looks and trends and she knows the science behind good skin and hair care.

Profile Picture Lindsey , 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lisa is a wonderful hair stylist! I've loved every visit with her.

Profile Picture Lauren, 3/13/11, 1 Review