Lisa Maries Boutique Reviews

8 Reviews for Lisa Maries Boutique

1 User photo

• Ann

Ann · Married on 06/29/2019

Calming, reassuring and always and make the dress fit like a glove

We used Lisa Marie for 2 daughters weddings. She is a A+ seamstress. We had huge issues with my second daughter's wedding dress purchased at Madeline's Bridal Shoppe/NH. Too small & missing the back of the dress buttons!! Lisa Marie fixed the entire dress. She worked tirelessly with the vendors and directly with the designer to make necessary alternations, while calming and supporting the bride along the way.

Sent on 06/21/2019

Rachael Fitzgerald · Married on 12/20/2018

Saved the day

I got married back in december and everything was put together a little last minute. I got a dress and a friend of mine had this "great and cheap" seamstress. Well when I went to get fitted the woman said their was nothing she could do. Now I'm 2 weeks out with a dress that would not fit. So I go on google and find the Lisa Marie Boutique, it was the best thing that ever happened. Lisa Marie is awesome, super nice, professional, and does great work. She absolutely saved my wedding day!!

Sent on 02/07/2019

Kerri · Married on 09/21/2018

I recently had my wedding dress altered at Lisa Marie’s, and highly recommend her work! I needed my dress hemmed, taken in slightly, and cups added, and all of these alterations were done on time and at a reasonable price. My dress was also pressed and looked perfect oun our big day. Plus Lisa Marie is a pleasure to work with, very funny and friendly. She is often very busy and after working with her, it’s easy to see why!

Sent on 10/13/2018

Heather · Married on 08/04/2018

Lisa Marie works magic! She made my dress fit to a tee and I felt so beautiful and comfortable on my wedding day. She is super nice and friendly, every time I walked into her shop I feel like a made a new friend with another bride trying on her dress. Exceptional experience. I will return to Lisa Marie for any dress needing altered in the future.

Sent on 08/14/2018

Lisa Marie is professional and flexible - she did a great job altering all of the dresses.

Sent on 09/07/2015

Liana · Married on 10/25/2014

Lisa Marie is one of the nicest most talented people. After finding out another seamstress in town went out of business and not wanting to use my bridal salon we found Lisa Maries during an online search. She was so patient with me and understood that I wanted to be very conservative on my wedding day. Her craftsmanship is like no one else, she hand sewed the lace hem of my dress so that it looked as if it came from the manufacturer. Her due date was in November which was really close to my wedding (October) so she made sure to have everything done well in advance so that I would have my dress in hand for the big day. She also squeezed me into a last minute fitting in order to make a small tuck to the dress in order for me to be happy. Her pricing is extremely reasonable and her bubbly personality makes you feel like you have known her for ages. Not only did she alter my dress she also did the mother of the bride and groom dresses as well. I would certainly recommend using Lisa Marie for any occasion.

Sent on 12/11/2014
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 10/07/2012

Lisa Marie is Fabulous!!!! I had purchased two dresses, and she not only helped me pick which dress to wear, but she altered my choice wedding dress perfectly! I got so many compliments on how well it fit me! She is very accomodating, and so so sweet!

Sent on 10/09/2012
  • katieobriendc

Katie · Married on 10/07/2007

I love Lisa Marie. Very easy going, very honest. I did not buy my dress through Lisa, but brought it to her for alterations. She did an amazing job taking in a dress with lace and pearling, for an amazing price. I was also able to shop in her boutique for jewelry to accompany my dress. She has unique pieces, some created by her, in a very wide variety. She gave me great advice and didn't push anything unnecessary on me just to make more money. I will definitely use her for other alterations and jewelry in the future.

Sent on 10/30/2007