5 Reviews for Lisa Maries Boutique

Mother of Bride (1)
Bride (1)
Alterations (1)

Lisa Marie works magic! She made my dress fit to a tee and I felt so beautiful and comfortable on my wedding day. She is super nice and friendly, every time I walked into her shop I feel like a made a new friend with another bride trying on her dress. Exceptional experience. I will return to Lisa Marie for any dress needing altered in the future.

Profile Picture Heather, 8/4/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Mother of Bride, Alterations

Lisa Marie is professional and flexible - she did a great job altering all of the dresses.

Profile Picture User5109771, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Lisa Marie is one of the nicest most talented people. After finding out another seamstress in town went out of business and not wanting to use my bridal salon we found Lisa Maries during an online search. She was so patient with me and understood that I wanted to be very conservative on my wedding day. Her craftsmanship is like no one else, she hand sewed the lace hem of my dress so that it looked as if it came from the manufacturer. Her due date was in November which was really close to my wedding (October) so she made sure to have everything done well in advance so that I would have my dress in hand for the big day. She also squeezed me into a last minute fitting in order to make a small tuck to the dress in order for me to be happy. Her pricing is extremely reasonable and her bubbly personality makes you feel like you have known her for ages. Not only did she alter my dress she also did the mother of the bride and groom dresses as well. I would certainly recommend using Lisa Marie for any occasion.

Profile Picture Liana, 10/25/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Lisa Marie is Fabulous!!!! I had purchased two dresses, and she not only helped me pick which dress to wear, but she altered my choice wedding dress perfectly! I got so many compliments on how well it fit me! She is very accomodating, and so so sweet!

Profile Picture Kate, 10/7/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I love Lisa Marie. Very easy going, very honest. I did not buy my dress through Lisa, but brought it to her for alterations. She did an amazing job taking in a dress with lace and pearling, for an amazing price. I was also able to shop in her boutique for jewelry to accompany my dress. She has unique pieces, some created by her, in a very wide variety. She gave me great advice and didn't push anything unnecessary on me just to make more money. I will definitely use her for other alterations and jewelry in the future.

Profile Picture Katie, 10/7/07, 5 Reviews