34 Reviews for Lisa Kenward Events

Destination (2)
Partial Planning (1)
Non-Religious (1)
34 Lisa Kenward Events Reviews

Lisa was absolutely amazing! People always say “Don’t expect your wedding day to go perfectly,” well... not to brag, but it absolutely did. Sure there were a couple of hiccups along the way, but Lisa was our saving grace and made sure everything was adjusted so that it still went off without a hitch and that I remained completely at peace. Her vendor list made decisions so much easier for me because she works with great businesses that also provided exceptional service and made the whole day a dream come true. My wedding was the most important day of my life to date and if I could do it all again I would still choose Lisa to place my trust in.

Profile Picture Ginny, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Lisa did an absolutely AMAZING job planning all the details of our wedding!! I was referred to Lisa by a friend of mine who had used her for her wedding and her referral did not disappoint! Because we lived in different areas, most of our planning was done over the phone via weekly phone conferences with Lisa. She was ALWAYS punctual and professional. I have many strong and different personalities in my family and Lisa was always professional and able to present compromises and/or options that we could all agree on. I can't imagine what it would have been like to plan a wedding without her!! I can honestly say that I was able to truly relax and enjoy my wedding day because I KNEW Lisa had everything under control, there was no doubt in my mind. Whenever there were issues that needed to be addressed, Lisa took them upon herself and handled them quickly and professionally. My only regret is that I don't think I got any pictures of Lisa and I together :( Thank you so much Lisa for making my day unforgettable!!!

Profile Picture Molly, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

As my Mother told me over and over, Lisa Kenward is worth her weight in gold. From the very beginning she helped me create lists, filter through her amazing vendor list, and kept me on track to get everything done without being overwhelmed. I used vendors off of her list for everything except hair and photography. Lisa gave me advice for who was good, whom she had worked with previously and the pros and cons of each. She gave me excellent tips on where to have my rehearsal and what to ask for when booking a restaurant. The closer we got the wedding, she sent more emails questioning where we were with so many things. It was a great double check that everything was complete. Once we arrived in Hilton Head, every time I asked "oh who is going to do that!"; Lisa always answered "me!" with a smile. It was refreshing to know someone else knew all the checklists and was on the same page with you for the entire event. I am sure she did more behind the scenes and put out "fires" that I never knew about and all with a smile. She is awesome and I would recommend her to anyone. Thank you Lisa, my wedding was the best day!

Profile Picture Kerry, 4/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)
3.4

Lisa did a good job with getting back to me in regards to planning a destination wedding. I felt comfortable with her over the phone while planning from a distance. I did a large portion of the planning though with decorations and centerpieces, but she had great connections with vendors. They all came through and did a great job.

While she was great with planning up to the day of the wedding, the day of coordinating was not what I had thought it would be. I found myself constantly having to consult her the day of on what was coming next or what to do instead of her directing. There were a couple mishaps with me having to correct as far as names during the rehearsal. She had also made a couple promises leading up to the wedding that did not happen the way they were discussed, which caught me by surprise the day of the wedding. But overall we had a great wedding day, and are very happy with how things turned out.

Profile Picture Heather, 10/1/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

IF YOU ARE HAVING AN OUT OF TOWN WEDDING THERE IS NOTHING BETTER THAN SOMEONE WHO CAN KEEP YOU ON TRACK WITH A REGULAR LIST. SHE ALSO STEPPED IN A COUPLE TIMES WHEN I COULDN'T REACH ANOTHER VENDOR. I TRAVELED FROM OUT OF STATE WITH AN ALLERGY FRIENDLY CAKE, SINCE NO ONE ON HHI WOULD MAKE ONE WITH MY SPECIFICS. THE ICING DIDN'T TRAVEL WELL AND LISA HELPED ME TURN IT OVER TO MY BAKER (FOR THE GUESTS)TO HELP SAVE THE APPEARANCE OF MY CAKE! LUCKILY I CAME WITH EXTRA ICING OF MY OWN TO HELP FIX THINGS. I WAS TOLD ALL WEEKEND HOW CALM I WAS FOR MY WEDDING THAT WEEKEND. I WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN CALM WITHOUT LISA'S SERVICES!

Profile Picture User6356394, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Destination, Ceremony, Reception

Lisa Kenward made our wedding vision come true. We planned a low-key beach wedding with a dinner reception afterwards at a private residence. We were able to plan a destination wedding without ever having stepped foot on the island thanks to Lisa. Her vendors were all great, and she was attentive to details that hadn't even crossed my mind, such as tide times. She ensured the vendors were all prompt and completed their duties. It was such a load off of my mind in the days before the wedding and I wouldn't have been able to pull it off without her. If you're on the fence about hiring a wedding planner I would recommend doing it and I would also highly recommend that you hire Lisa Kenward to help you!

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/31/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Lisa made our destination wedding day stress free & we were able to just enjoy the day. I couldn't have asked for a better planner for my wedding & I highly recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Krista, 6/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I was very impressed with her attentiveness to emails. I never had to wait more than a day to get a response. She was on top of everything day of.

Profile Picture Heather, 5/21/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Lisa was the absolute best wedding planner I could ask for. I was planning a wedding in South Carolina while living in Georgia which required that I had a very responsive and attentive wedding planner, and she was just that. She responded to all of my emails/texts/calls with in the hour. She contacted every single vendor to ensure they had all the information they needed to make our big day run smoothly. She compared prices of different vendors for me and explained exactly what I was getting with each. Every time I had even the slightest thought about something I wanted to add, I mentioned it to her and she documented everything in an organized format. As a bride you can some times feel overwhelmed, but I can honestly say with her helping me I felt confident the entire way through. As some one who is a bit controlling I was initially scared to hand over a lot of the responsibility to some one else, but every single decision made we made together. Starting from the weeks after we got engaged, up until the big day she was the most sensational wedding planner. Not to mention, her fees are fractional compared to almost every other planner on Hilton head island.

I could go on for days about how great she was. I HIGHLY recommend her to any other bride.

Profile Picture User6729898, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Choosing Lisa as my wedding coordinator was the BEST decision I made while planning my wedding. She made everything so easy and enjoyable and I will truly miss my time with her. She is EXCELLENT!

Profile Picture Neely, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Lisa Kenward was the reason we enjoyed not only our wedding day so much, but the months leading up to. Lisa is ON IT!! She is super responsive, worked with our crazy schedules to coordinate phone calls on Sunday's or late evenings. We lived out of town and only met her once before the wedding. Very hired her over the phone in Vitginia, then our 1 trip to HHI 3 months before the wedding, she had about 9 appts with vendors lined up for us. She referred us to each vendor (they were all outstanding to work with!), she coordinated everything, double checked appt times, communicated with them, and reminded us of everything. We did not worry about much of the detail at all because we were in good hands. What we were able to focus on the week of the wedding were our family, kids and friends - the important things, as Lisa was worrying and handling all the wedding details. I would hire her 10 times over and highly recommend her. If anyone wants to call me, lisa can give you my #. She was a lifesavor!

Profile Picture Margie, 11/28/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Destination, Non-Religious

Lisa was AMAZING!! If you are looking for a wedding planner, look no further! Lisa was there for us every step of the way. She is organized, knowledgeable, and creative. She is also incredibly responsive to emails and phone calls, and was willing to meet with us often--even on short notice. On the day of our wedding, she was FABULOUS! She coordinated everything and we did not have to worry about a thing. Even down to the tiniest detail, Lisa had it covered! She is detail-oriented, professional, and a great wedding planner. We HIGHLY recommend her!!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 8/8/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Lisa was very professional, removing all the stress out of planning our wedding! She was extremely helpful. I highly recommend Lisa.

Profile Picture alison, 6/23/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Lisa Kenward is extremely professional. She made our dream wedding come true with her precise planning. She knows the best vendors on the island and has ideas and suggestions about any possible question you might have about the wedding planning.At some point we needed help with an uncommon aspect of our Iranian-American wedding. She did some research on it, came up with great ideas, and applied them. She even went out of her way to take care of us on the wedding day. We feel extremely lucky that we found her. She also suggested a great venue for our rehearsal dinner and organized it very well without us helping her with the details. The price of her services is very competitive.

Profile Picture User5157682, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Lisa is fantastic!!! She was so responsive and took so much of the stress away from the wedding planning. Honestly, I was so relaxed the whole time because I knew everything was being handled behind the scenes. Lisa knows so many of the vendors in the area and was able to coordinate the day so it moved seamlessly. She went above and beyond our expectations and was extremely affordable. We can't thank you enough for making our day so special!

Profile Picture Lisa, 5/16/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Lisa was extremely helpful in making suggestions, providing options and pulling all the vendors together.
Our events came off without a hitch in large part to her efforts.

Profile Picture User5086451, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Lisa is such an amazing Event Planner. She was very prompt with answering all emails/calls/text. She made sure that the planning process was very easy and stress free! The day of was wonderful and flowed exactly as planned! So glad she was in charge of such a special day for us.

Profile Picture Kate, 3/7/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Lisa was WONDEFUL!!! I cannot say enough great things about having Lisa be a part of our wedding planning. She had everything go smoothly and made sure everything happened that I asked for. She was truly an asset. I thought Being all the way in Charlotte and getting married on Hilton Head Island was going to be tough, but she made it less nerve wrecking. Thank you Lisa for everything you did for me and Enrico!! Feel free to use me as a reference!!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/25/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Lisa was amazing to work with!! She was very organized and provided outstanding communication:) she was flexible and able to go with the flow. It was amazing! I would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding planner!

Profile Picture User3892544, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

From the very beginning I knew that Lisa was the perfect planner for me. She met my mother and I and talked us through the entire wedding day and really calmed us down about things. She offered amazing suggestions and ideas to add the frill every bride desires. Lisa really understood the theme and direction I was looking for and kept that in mind with every suggestion and decision. She can work with any budget or theme in mind. She was always available to talk when I had questions and always returned emails promptly and with a thorough response. Lisa treated my wedding like a very personal affair rather than a work project. She handled so many details with ease. She was very willing to work with my mom and I, our vendors, and anyone else who had to become a consideration....you know how family can be :) The day of the wedding, Lisa kept everything and everyone in perfect order. The day ran so smoothly and was simply amazing. Lisa made our big day a fairytale day that we could have never imagined. I honestly can't think of how things could have gone better. There was no detail that she didn't address ahead of time. I highly recommend Lisa Kenward. I could go on and on here with praise for her. I'm so thankful I chose to work with Lisa and can only hope that you will do the same, you will be more than satisfied and have perfected life-long memory.

Profile Picture User4855400, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Lisa was great to work with. Much more down-to-earth than some of the other Hilton Head area planners we interviewed. From organizing our venue research to coordinating with our vendors, we couldn't have done this weekend without Lisa's expertise and creativity. She brings a lot of experience and ideas to the table, and I'd wholeheartedly recommend her services if you plan to have a wedding in the area! This was a destination wedding for us, so Lisa's on-the-ground help leading up to our weekend was invaluable. Thanks again for a wonderful weekend, Lisa!

Profile Picture User4387345, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Lisa was wonderful. Very helpful since I was planning from out of state. At the time of my wedding Lisa didn't have a smartphone, which was a little frustrating on my wedding day since I was hoping to see photos of my planned decorations to confirm accuracy before my guests arrival. Lisa was a great resource for dealing other vendors and assistance with my handmade decorations. All of our guests had so much fun, they've requested an anniversary party every year in the same spot! I'll definitely reach out to Lisa for help planning those parties again.

Profile Picture User4386604, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We enjoyed working with Lisa. Each and every detail was taken care of as promised by Lisa. She was always available when needed and had a response very quickly. We had a perfect wedding day and could not have done it without her.

Profile Picture Denise, 8/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Lisa was/is amazing to work with! All I had to do was show up with the wedding party to the venue! Everything else was taken care of and our night was better than perfect!!!! Thank you Lisa!!!!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Lisa did a excellent job for us, We gave her very short notice to plan our wedding around our daughters graduation from Marine Corp basic training . Everything was perfect and how we wanted it. She even helped
take care of our puppies during the ceremony. Thank You again Lisa for a perfect day!

Profile Picture Robert, 6/8/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning