Lisa Kenward Events Reviews

35 | Hilton Head Island, SC

35 Reviews for Lisa Kenward Events

35 Lisa Kenward Events Reviews

Andrew · Married on 08/13/2018

I hired Lisa to help me plan the perfect proposal to my now fiance in Hilton Head. She was AMAZING! She was the first person to get back to me, and that was indicative of her great follow-up throughout the entire process. She was organized, professional, and had great ideas. She took a lot of her personal time to make sure things were perfect and my fiance was so surprised and happy. I simply could not have pulled it off without Lisa. She is also very reasonably priced.

Sent on 09/29/2018

Lisa Kenward Events's reply:

Thank you Andrew for your review. Your kind words reinforce my focus and dedication to all my clients.

Ginny · Married on 10/21/2017

Lisa was absolutely amazing! People always say “Don’t expect your wedding day to go perfectly,” well... not to brag, but it absolutely did. Sure there were a couple of hiccups along the way, but Lisa was our saving grace and made sure everything was adjusted so that it still went off without a hitch and that I remained completely at peace. Her vendor list made decisions so much easier for me because she works with great businesses that also provided exceptional service and made the whole day a dream come true. My wedding was the most important day of my life to date and if I could do it all again I would still choose Lisa to place my trust in.

Sent on 10/31/2017
    Lisa Kenward Events 1
    Lisa Kenward Events 2
    Lisa Kenward Events 3
    Lisa Kenward Events 4
    Lisa Kenward Events 5
    Lisa Kenward Events 6

Lisa Kenward Events's reply:

Thank you for sharing your wedding day and for reviewing my services. My focus is and will always be my clients vision of how they wish their wedding day to be - from the start of the day until the last guest leaves - I am here to help make your ideas a reality.

Molly · Married on 05/06/2017

Lisa did an absolutely AMAZING job planning all the details of our wedding!! I was referred to Lisa by a friend of mine who had used her for her wedding and her referral did not disappoint! Because we lived in different areas, most of our planning was done over the phone via weekly phone conferences with Lisa. She was ALWAYS punctual and professional. I have many strong and different personalities in my family and Lisa was always professional and able to present compromises and/or options that we could all agree on. I can't imagine what it would have been like to plan a wedding without her!! I can honestly say that I was able to truly relax and enjoy my wedding day because I KNEW Lisa had everything under control, there was no doubt in my mind. Whenever there were issues that needed to be addressed, Lisa took them upon herself and handled them quickly and professionally. My only regret is that I don't think I got any pictures of Lisa and I together :( Thank you so much Lisa for making my day unforgettable!!!

Kerry · Married on 04/21/2017

As my Mother told me over and over, Lisa Kenward is worth her weight in gold. From the very beginning she helped me create lists, filter through her amazing vendor list, and kept me on track to get everything done without being overwhelmed. I used vendors off of her list for everything except hair and photography. Lisa gave me advice for who was good, whom she had worked with previously and the pros and cons of each. She gave me excellent tips on where to have my rehearsal and what to ask for when booking a restaurant. The closer we got the wedding, she sent more emails questioning where we were with so many things. It was a great double check that everything was complete. Once we arrived in Hilton Head, every time I asked "oh who is going to do that!"; Lisa always answered "me!" with a smile. It was refreshing to know someone else knew all the checklists and was on the same page with you for the entire event. I am sure she did more behind the scenes and put out "fires" that I never knew about and all with a smile. She is awesome and I would recommend her to anyone. Thank you Lisa, my wedding was the best day!

Sent on 04/28/2017

Lisa Kenward Events's reply:

Thank you Kerry! I am thrilled that your wedding day was exactly how you wanted it to be. With friends and family traveling to be with you and Chuck to share in your celebration, the great memories of your day will be remembered for many years.

Ashley · Married on 07/31/2016

Lisa Kenward made our wedding vision come true. We planned a low-key beach wedding with a dinner reception afterwards at a private residence. We were able to plan a destination wedding without ever having stepped foot on the island thanks to Lisa. Her vendors were all great, and she was attentive to details that hadn't even crossed my mind, such as tide times. She ensured the vendors were all prompt and completed their duties. It was such a load off of my mind in the days before the wedding and I wouldn't have been able to pull it off without her. If you're on the fence about hiring a wedding planner I would recommend doing it and I would also highly recommend that you hire Lisa Kenward to help you!

Sent on 08/02/2016

Lisa Kenward Events's reply:

Thank you for reviewing my services. I am honored that you placed your wedding day in my hands and very happy that your day reflected your decisions and wishes. Safe travels to you and Corey!

Krista · Married on 06/03/2016

Lisa made our destination wedding day stress free & we were able to just enjoy the day. I couldn't have asked for a better planner for my wedding & I highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 06/08/2016

Lisa Kenward Events's reply:

I am honored that you selected my services for your wedding day. With each event coordinated, I get a chance to play an important role ensuring your day reflects your wishes. Hilton Head Island has many wonderful past and future memories for you and Jen!

Heather · Married on 05/21/2016

I was very impressed with her attentiveness to emails. I never had to wait more than a day to get a response. She was on top of everything day of.

Sent on 05/22/2016

Lisa Kenward Events's reply:

Thank you for reviewing my services. My goal for all my clients is to be timely in responses, make suggestions that fit within their budget, follow-up on decisions made and ensure you have fun.

Lisa was the absolute best wedding planner I could ask for. I was planning a wedding in South Carolina while living in Georgia which required that I had a very responsive and attentive wedding planner, and she was just that. She responded to all of my emails/texts/calls with in the hour. She contacted every single vendor to ensure they had all the information they needed to make our big day run smoothly. She compared prices of different vendors for me and explained exactly what I was getting with each. Every time I had even the slightest thought about something I wanted to add, I mentioned it to her and she documented everything in an organized format. As a bride you can some times feel overwhelmed, but I can honestly say with her helping me I felt confident the entire way through. As some one who is a bit controlling I was initially scared to hand over a lot of the responsibility to some one else, but every single decision made we made together. Starting from the weeks after we got engaged, up until the big day she was the most sensational wedding planner. Not to mention, her fees are fractional compared to almost every other planner on Hilton head island.

I could go on for days about how great she was. I HIGHLY recommend her to any other bride.

Sent on 05/18/2016

Lisa Kenward Events's reply:

Your review touts the commitment and passion that I bring to every event. Lisa Kenward Events 'eats, sleeps, dreams' every wedding day coordinated with focus, vision and your personality. Thank you for believing that I was the right wedding planner for your sophisticated, creative and memorable wedding!

Neely · Married on 04/23/2016

Choosing Lisa as my wedding coordinator was the BEST decision I made while planning my wedding. She made everything so easy and enjoyable and I will truly miss my time with her. She is EXCELLENT!

Sent on 05/18/2016

Lisa Kenward Events's reply:

Thank you Neely! Your wedding celebration focused on what was important to you and Bill. All of your guests danced, ate great food and lots of hugs were shared that evening. What a perfect day!

Margie · Married on 11/28/2015

Lisa Kenward was the reason we enjoyed not only our wedding day so much, but the months leading up to. Lisa is ON IT!! She is super responsive, worked with our crazy schedules to coordinate phone calls on Sunday's or late evenings. We lived out of town and only met her once before the wedding. Very hired her over the phone in Vitginia, then our 1 trip to HHI 3 months before the wedding, she had about 9 appts with vendors lined up for us. She referred us to each vendor (they were all outstanding to work with!), she coordinated everything, double checked appt times, communicated with them, and reminded us of everything. We did not worry about much of the detail at all because we were in good hands. What we were able to focus on the week of the wedding were our family, kids and friends - the important things, as Lisa was worrying and handling all the wedding details. I would hire her 10 times over and highly recommend her. If anyone wants to call me, lisa can give you my #. She was a lifesavor!

Sent on 12/05/2015

Lisa Kenward Events's reply:

Thank you Margie! My passion and commitment to all my clients keeps me focused, prepared and ready to ensure your wedding day reflects your personality and style. All of our phone conversations and emails helped me as suggestions were made for local professionals to provide services for your wedding day. I know you and Lee will be traveling back to Hilton Head Island with your family - wonderful past and future memories to be made!

Kelly · Married on 08/08/2015

Lisa was AMAZING!! If you are looking for a wedding planner, look no further! Lisa was there for us every step of the way. She is organized, knowledgeable, and creative. She is also incredibly responsive to emails and phone calls, and was willing to meet with us often--even on short notice. On the day of our wedding, she was FABULOUS! She coordinated everything and we did not have to worry about a thing. Even down to the tiniest detail, Lisa had it covered! She is detail-oriented, professional, and a great wedding planner. We HIGHLY recommend her!!!

Sent on 08/26/2015

Lisa Kenward Events's reply:

Dear Kelly, Thank you for reviewing my services. Your words reflect my passion and dedication to all my clients to help, assist, suggest and plan their unique wedding day. And, to be there for you to ensure your day becomes stress-free and fun.

alison · Married on 06/23/2015

Lisa was very professional, removing all the stress out of planning our wedding! She was extremely helpful. I highly recommend Lisa.

Sent on 08/18/2015

Lisa Kenward Events's reply:

Thank you for reviewing my services. My goal for all my clients is to be timely in responses, make suggestions that fit within their budget, relieve any stress and to be there on their wedding day to ensure their day reflects their personality and style!

Lisa Kenward is extremely professional. She made our dream wedding come true with her precise planning. She knows the best vendors on the island and has ideas and suggestions about any possible question you might have about the wedding planning.At some point we needed help with an uncommon aspect of our Iranian-American wedding. She did some research on it, came up with great ideas, and applied them. She even went out of her way to take care of us on the wedding day. We feel extremely lucky that we found her. She also suggested a great venue for our rehearsal dinner and organized it very well without us helping her with the details. The price of her services is very competitive.

Lisa · Married on 05/16/2015

Lisa is fantastic!!! She was so responsive and took so much of the stress away from the wedding planning. Honestly, I was so relaxed the whole time because I knew everything was being handled behind the scenes. Lisa knows so many of the vendors in the area and was able to coordinate the day so it moved seamlessly. She went above and beyond our expectations and was extremely affordable. We can't thank you enough for making our day so special!

Kate · Married on 03/07/2015

Lisa is such an amazing Event Planner. She was very prompt with answering all emails/calls/text. She made sure that the planning process was very easy and stress free! The day of was wonderful and flowed exactly as planned! So glad she was in charge of such a special day for us.

Sent on 03/24/2015

Lisa Kenward Events's reply:

Thank you for taking time to review my service! I am humbled and honored that you selected me to coordinate your wedding day. My passion and commitment to all of my clients is reinforced by your review.

Sarah · Married on 10/25/2014

Lisa was WONDEFUL!!! I cannot say enough great things about having Lisa be a part of our wedding planning. She had everything go smoothly and made sure everything happened that I asked for. She was truly an asset. I thought Being all the way in Charlotte and getting married on Hilton Head Island was going to be tough, but she made it less nerve wrecking. Thank you Lisa for everything you did for me and Enrico!! Feel free to use me as a reference!!!

Lisa was amazing to work with!! She was very organized and provided outstanding communication:) she was flexible and able to go with the flow. It was amazing! I would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding planner!

From the very beginning I knew that Lisa was the perfect planner for me. She met my mother and I and talked us through the entire wedding day and really calmed us down about things. She offered amazing suggestions and ideas to add the frill every bride desires. Lisa really understood the theme and direction I was looking for and kept that in mind with every suggestion and decision. She can work with any budget or theme in mind. She was always available to talk when I had questions and always returned emails promptly and with a thorough response. Lisa treated my wedding like a very personal affair rather than a work project. She handled so many details with ease. She was very willing to work with my mom and I, our vendors, and anyone else who had to become a consideration....you know how family can be :) The day of the wedding, Lisa kept everything and everyone in perfect order. The day ran so smoothly and was simply amazing. Lisa made our big day a fairytale day that we could have never imagined. I honestly can't think of how things could have gone better. There was no detail that she didn't address ahead of time. I highly recommend Lisa Kenward. I could go on and on here with praise for her. I'm so thankful I chose to work with Lisa and can only hope that you will do the same, you will be more than satisfied and have perfected life-long memory.

Sent on 03/07/2015

Lisa Kenward Events's reply:

Thank you for sharing your personal wedding experience with Lisa Kenward Events! Your detailed review speaks of my passion, dedication and focus for all my clients who want a professional to guide, suggest and deliver services for their sophisticated, creative and memorable wedding event!

Lisa was great to work with. Much more down-to-earth than some of the other Hilton Head area planners we interviewed. From organizing our venue research to coordinating with our vendors, we couldn't have done this weekend without Lisa's expertise and creativity. She brings a lot of experience and ideas to the table, and I'd wholeheartedly recommend her services if you plan to have a wedding in the area! This was a destination wedding for us, so Lisa's on-the-ground help leading up to our weekend was invaluable. Thanks again for a wonderful weekend, Lisa!

Sent on 09/09/2014

Lisa Kenward Events's reply:

Thank you for selecting Lisa Kenward Events! Being part of your one-of-a-kind wedding day and being there to see all the plans and details happen, with a positive outcome, is my passion.

Denise · Married on 08/03/2014

We enjoyed working with Lisa. Each and every detail was taken care of as promised by Lisa. She was always available when needed and had a response very quickly. We had a perfect wedding day and could not have done it without her.

Jennifer · Married on 07/31/2014

Lisa was/is amazing to work with! All I had to do was show up with the wedding party to the venue! Everything else was taken care of and our night was better than perfect!!!! Thank you Lisa!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 08/02/2014

Lisa Kenward Events's reply:

Thank you Jenn and Whitt for selecting me as your wedding planner! Your kind words speak of my passion & focus with every wedding coordinated by Lisa Kenward Events.

Robert · Married on 06/08/2014

Lisa did a excellent job for us, We gave her very short notice to plan our wedding around our daughters graduation from Marine Corp basic training . Everything was perfect and how we wanted it. She even helped
    take care of our puppies during the ceremony. Thank You again Lisa for a perfect day!

Anna · Married on 05/24/2014

Goodness, where do I begin? I don't think I can put into a review how much peace Lisa K brought to my wedding planning process (and I was even three states away from my wedding location!). She was so comforting, reassuring and helpful that I sincerely don't think my wedding would have been the same without her. She is one of the most reliable individuals I have had the pleasure to work with in both my personal and professional life. She maintains a calm demeanor while getting IT DONE! What a beautiful day and memory my wedding was and I cannot thank you enough Lisa K for being a part of it. A huge thank you from Peter and myself!

Jacquelyn · Married on 04/05/2014

What a blessing to have Lisa orchestrate our daughter's wedding! We had a beautiful and seamless day! Everything went smoothly and perfectly thanks to Lisa! Always responsive & always a smile! What a wonderful treat to have her work with our family! We highly recommend her to help you with any event you are planning!

Katie · Married on 08/16/2013

Lisa was awesome! She jumped in the last minute after my original planner failed me. Lisa jumped right in, took control of the event and executed flawlessly! I highly recommend Lisa!

Sent on 08/24/2013

Lisa Kenward Events's reply:

Dear Katie, Thank you for the great review. I am greatful that Ryan found me and that I had your wedding day open. And, that you placed your confidence in me to ensure that your day was memorable for all. Hugs to you both!