57 Reviews for Lisa Kahn Events

Ceremony (2)
Reception (2)
Rehearsal Dinner (2)
Full Planning (1)

very nice work!!!!! Keep it up!!!

Profile Picture User7553619, 1+ year ago, 11 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Lisa Kahn is amazing! I highly recommend her! She made our wedding so beautiful, fun, lively and most important: EASY!!!!

Profile Picture Emmy, 11/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Lisa was very easy to work with, she understood our needs and she made it all work for us. My wife was the one who dealt with the details, she was very happy as well, when she is happy, I am happy! We did go a bit over budget but we were informed of this ahead of time and got what we wanted, no surprises. Our guests commented on the excellent decor, they loved it! Overall, everything went beautifully well – Thank you so much Lisa!

Profile Picture User7533463, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I highly recommend Lisa Kahn Events. Lisa helped us coordinate our wedding in September and we honesty could not have done it without her. The thing I liked most about Lisa was that she was not only there for myself and my fiancée, but for our entire family. She helped my mother-in-law with the rehearsal dinner, my mother with my bridal shower and even helped us organize our brunch after our wedding. It has been several months after our wedding and people are still telling me how beautiful everything was.

Profile Picture Katia, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Lisa Kahn was amazing! We had a multi-cutural wedding and Lisa helped us bring our two families together. She was able to blending both our religions and styles together, which was not an easy task:-) She always said to call her anytime with any questions and we were happily surprised that she was always there for us. Her calming presence and great suggestions made our wedding even better than I imagined.

Profile Picture Margaret, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Wonderful attention, wise, and knows how to save $ for you. Lots of suggestions and very calming, especially on day of event. Bold when she needs to be and comforting when you are frazzled. So glad we went with Lisa!

Profile Picture User7441331, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I got married on July 2016 at the Bel-Air Bay Club. She did an awesome job with planning our wedding day. My wife and I were extremely busy with work, but she was willing to meet with us at any time. She went above and beyond in making sure vendors commit to their contract and ensured high quality. She is very dedicated on staying within budget without compromising what you want. On the wedding day, my wife and I were stress-free. She took care of everything (all the unpredictable issues that came up she had a solution for) and coordinated the timeline/program perfectly. We also received amazing compliments from our guest about her care and dedication to our wedding.
On top of that, she has an excellent personality. She is funny, enthusiastic, positive and gets things DONE.
HIRE HER!!!

Profile Picture Xavier, 7/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Lisa kahn is fantastic in every way. My daughters dream wedding became a reality with all Lisa's hard work and planning. She's the best!!!! Love Maria C

Profile Picture Maria, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Lisa is a fantastic wedding planner! My husband and I knew that she was the perfect fit for us from the beginning. We told her exactly what we wanted, what our budget was, and what our needs were and she took it from there! Not only did she get us the best deals, but she has some amazing connections! Lisa always was there for me and listened to every concern I had (from what to do about certain members of the wedding party, to changing up the decor of the wedding, and making sure we got our bridal suite on time and upgraded). Lisa made everything so easy and kept it all running smoothly on the wedding day-my bridesmaids couldn't believe how calm I was!
Everyone had the most fantastic time at our wedding-especially my husband and me! If you're looking for a wedding planner who can be your backbone, your body guard, your confidant, and who can throw an amazing party-Lisa Kahn is the way to go!

Profile Picture Laila, 5/9/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Lisa is a pleasure to work with. Such a professional, she really knows her business. She goes above and beyond duty to please her brides and grooms. You can be sure she will help you to create the wedding of your dreams !

Profile Picture Lisa, 3/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Lisa was amazing! Not only was she very efficient in her wedding planning abilities, she was so personable which made it that much more great to work with her! I hired Lisa a little late in the process (like 3 weeks before my wedding !) but Lisa assured me that she would take care of everything, which she did. Not only did she perform her wedding planner duties, she went above and beyond and made my day that much more special. I would highly recommend Lisa Kahn!

Profile Picture Allie , 3/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I had a wonderful experience with Lisa as our wedding planner. She was flexible, forthcoming, and most importantly really took the time to understand what it was that we wanted. Lisa was referred to us by my sister, who hired Lisa to help with a few aspects of her wedding. I admit that, at first, I was not sure about the prospect of hiring a wedding planner. But my fiancé and I decided that we needed help, a lot of it, and Lisa came to us highly regarded. Lisa had done a fantastic job helping with my sister and her husband’s wedding, which was absolutely beautiful and a ton of fun. So, we decided to ask Lisa if she could help us plan our wedding, and, unlike for my sister, we needed her help planning pretty much every aspect, from retaining vendors and selecting a venue to coordinating accommodations and transportation for our guests. I am happy to report that Lisa exceeded my already very-high expectations. With her help, we were able to find exactly what we wanted. More personally, I really appreciate Lisa’s collaborative efforts, even when the going sometimes got tough. Lisa is a consummate professional, and, after such great, caring, and diligent work for both my and my sister’s weddings, I happily would recommend Lisa to anyone looking to see his or her wedding-day dreams become reality. Thanks Lisa!

Profile Picture Nick , 12/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

It was a pleasure working with Lisa! She is extremely professional, patient, flexible and understanding. Her attention to detail and organization was something that I was looking for in a wedding planner and she exceeded my expectations. Her years of wedding planning experience really shined through while working together to plan my wedding. I really enjoyed the experience of getting to know her and work with her and would highly recommend her services to any couple planning their wedding!

Profile Picture Maria, 12/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Lisa was wonderful to work with on our wedding last month. She helped us plan the look of our reception room. The room came out beautiful and exactly what we had hoped for! She was great to work with and very creative and helpful - really put together what we had always wanted!

Profile Picture marissa, 11/29/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I honestly don't even know where to begin when writing this review of Lisa Kahn Events. Hands down, Lisa is the best wedding planner in Los Angeles. My husband and I met with a few different planners in the LA area about a year before our wedding and NONE of them compared to Lisa. We knew instantly that she was the planner for us and we hired her on the spot after our first meeting! Our instincts were spot on. Lisa made the wedding planning experience enjoyable, stress-free, and easy... YES, easy! We opted for her full service package and I highly suggest every bride does this. Lisa made sure every i was dotted and every t crossed before the big day. Everyone told me to expect things to go wrong on my wedding day. Well, with Lisa as our wedding planner, not ONE THING went wrong. I literally enjoyed every second of my wedding day and if something did go wrong, I never knew! I did not lift a finger on my day, I just got to sip champagne and enjoy marrying my best friend. Thanks to Lisa and her awesome team, I had a perfect.. Yes, PERFECT wedding. All of my bridesmaids and family members kept saying how lucky I was to have such an incredible planner. She is budget conscious, offers very reasonable rates, she'll get brides the best deal possible on vendors (she's an awesome negotiator), and she has such a sweet, lovable personality! She makes her brides feel like their wedding is the only wedding she is planning. I really cannot say enough amazing things about Lisa. Listen up brides, your wedding planner search is over. Set up a meeting with Lisa Kahn and you won't be sorry!

THANK YOU LISA!!

Profile Picture User4496953, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My beautiful wife and I could not have done this without her! From planning every little detail leading up to the wedding and day of, Lisa handled it all!
I normally don't write reviews, but Lisa deserves every bit of recognition and more. Thank you so much for making my beautiful wife and I's day so wonderful. She made the event go seamlessly and everyone had a blast!!!

Profile Picture User4496924, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

John and I live in Los Angeles (Encino to be specific)and got married in Santa Barbara. Event though Santa Barbara is not far away, we were concerned that it would be difficult to plan a wedding from down in LA, so we hired Lisa of Lisa Kahn Events. Let me start by saying that was the best decision we made:-) Lisa helped us find all of our vendors and created an amazing wedding for us. In the end it was not just a relaxing, fun destination wedding for our guest, but for us a well. Lisa we LOVE YOU!

Profile Picture User4496963, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I loved Lisa from the moment I spoke with her on the phone. She inspired confidence and exuded enthusiasm. She took detailed notes at every meeting and stayed on top of everything! Many people at our wedding commented on how much they liked her and loved working with her.

We had a few last minute "oh no, what are we going to do?" And Lisa took full responsibility for ensuring that every single situation was addressed and handled. Our day came together like a dream. Thank you Lisa!!! :)

Profile Picture User4496940, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We hired Lisa to help us plan our destination wedding in Santa Barbara. Lisa far surpassed our expectations! She took care of everything so we (or better yet my wife) did not have to worry about anything. You know what they say, Happy Wife Happy Life, well I say Happy Wife Happy Wedding.

Profile Picture John, 7/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I am Ghengis's new wife thanks to Lisa Kahn Events:-) As my new hubby pointed out, we could not have done it without Lisa. Lisa calmly guided us through every step of the planning process while still making if fun and enjoyable for us. She is not only did a "Fantastic Job", but now we consider her our friend!

Profile Picture User4496972, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Lisa is an absolute pleasure to work with. She made the planning process easy and worry-free. She had great suggestions for the layout and had worried with the venue previously. Thank you for making my big day such a success!

Profile Picture Liz, 6/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Lisa Kahn made my daughter's day extremely special. Not only did she take care of everything, but her personality made the day so much better!!

I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding planner. My family and I cannot thank her enough! SHE ROCKS! :)

Profile Picture June, 5/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I love her!!!! Her recommendation of vendors and expertise really made a difference. Not one guest left unhappy. I am SO glad I chose to use her company and I will definitely be recommending her to others.

Thank you so much for everything Lisa, I will miss our talks! :)

Profile Picture User4496918, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Let me just start off by saying that quite simply, Lisa saved our wedding. In a perfect world many envision the perfect scenario: a huge budget, awesome venue, all our friends and family in attendance, and both sets of in-laws working together in perfect harmony.

Unfortunately for most of us, that perfect scenario does not exist.

Truth is, we had a modest budget and our parents, well... they have different ideas about things.

Enter Lisa Kahn and Lisa Kahn Events. Our Savior! She took our budget, broke it out line item by line item, explained where we could push and where we could pull, found us the 'awesome' venue, reworked our budget so we could invite all our friends and family, and played mediator/psychologist to our parents.

We never had the massive budget, but because of Lisa we got the venue, we got the friends and family and the in-laws behaved themselves for about 8 hours or so (no small victory).

Thats 3 out of 4 if you're still paying attention and thats as close to perfection as you can get. Lisa is a dream, a lifesaver and a friend. Call her up, you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture User4496974, 2+ years ago, 1 Review