Lisa Johnson Bridal Reviews

Lisa Johnson Bridal 5
Lisa Johnson Bridal 6
Lisa Johnson Bridal 7
  • User2231303 · event on 02/07/2012

She's super sweet and really knows makeup! She helped me learn how to do a better job on my makeup, and I didn't even have to buy a bunch of new expensive products!

Sent on 02/13/2012

Carrie · event on 02/05/2012

Lisa did a great job with teaching, instructing, suggesting and imploring my daughter with her makeup techniques. But she was also good about listening and hearing what my daughter hoped to learn and how she wanted herself to look.

Sent on 02/10/2012

Lisa Johnson Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to add a review of my Lesson offerings, Carrie! I so appreciated spending time with you both showing you a few tricks of the trade. Your daughter is as lovely as her mother! I hope you enjoy your makeup.

Lisa · event on 01/27/2012

ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL! I have hired Lisa Johnson with Lisa Johnson Bridal to do my daughters makeup twice. Once for Prom and again for Military Ball and both times she and I both have been so impressed with how beautiful she turns out. Lisa takes her time and makes sure that you are gorgous. We will be hiring her again for prom this year and for every event we have for now on.

Sent on 02/02/2012

Lisa Johnson Bridal's reply:

You and your gorgeous daughter are so sweet! I adore you both and hope to see you soon again. Always so pleasant to be with you all!

Amanda · Married on 12/03/2011

Prior to my wedding, I contacted Lisa to do my makeup & makeup for several of our attendants. The day of the wedding, Lisa traveled to us on location. Several additional people showed up, & Lisa worked to fit everyone in even at the last minute. Even though she ended up doing makeup for 10 people in a short period of time, we all looked georgeous! She did a wonderful job & was a pleasure to work with. We had a lot of fun. She was courteous, professional, & flexible. For anyone who wants to look perfect on their wedding day, I would absolutely recommend Brides by Lisa.

Sent on 02/11/2012

Lisa Johnson Bridal's reply:

Thank you Amanda! Your entire wedding party and family were wonderful to me! It was a breeze and such a pleasure to be a part of your wedding day - and your pictures look amazing, as expected. I appreciate you taking the time to review me, too!

Gerri · Married on 11/12/2011

Lisa did a wonderful job helping us when my daughter was in-between residences by doing our trial at her friends salon. She did a great job with my daughters hair which had extensions due to a short haircut that was still growing out. My daughter doesn't wear much makeup and what she did made her look like a natural beauty. I am sixty and always telling everyone that my skin is constantly changing and Lisa made me look flawless all day long.

Sent on 11/15/2011

Lisa Johnson Bridal's reply:

Thank you SO much Gerri! You and your daughter were so sweet and patient to work with! I loved meeting you both and getting to know your beautiful family. I think Laurel's wedding gown was one of the most beautiful dresses I have ever laid eyes on. I was honored to be a part of your lovely wedding day!

Michella · Married on 10/22/2011

Lisa was WONDERFUL! I had a HUGE zit pop up on forehead the day before my wedding and I look absolutely flawless in all my wedding photos. I felt beautiful all day! She is sweet and kind and does a superb job!

Sent on 12/19/2011

Lisa Johnson Bridal's reply:

Michella, my Rock n Roll bride! Thank you so much for your kind review. You are breathtaking and I feel so lucky to have met you and your referral to your hairstylist, Teresa Goodwin - who is the bomb! Your bridal pictures are breathtaking - like you. xo

Lane · Married on 10/15/2011

Lisa was a pleasure to work with! She did a fantastic job on my make-up for both my bridal portrait and my wedding day! Lisa was able to fit me into her schedule on late notice. She was punctual and extremely helpful!

Sent on 11/12/2011

Lisa Johnson Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for the sweet review, Lane! It was a breeze working with you on your special day - I'm sure it was GORGEOUS and cannot wait to see the pics from Divine! You were one of the easiest going brides I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. All the best to you and yours!

Kate · Married on 10/15/2011

Lisa was wonderful!! She uses great, long-lasting products but does a very natural look so you aren't too fake or made up looking. She also knows what works for pictures! She gave a very personal asessment to each of my bridesmaids and my mom and she used products according to skin type and recommended several products to us and gave great tips on doing make up in your everyday life. Her personality is great, too! She made me feel very comfortable and was organized and kept the flow of getting ready, on what can be a stressful day, very easy. She was right on time, if not a few minutes early, and very reliable. All my girls looked GORGEOUS and from the pictures I've seen so far, my makeup looks flawless!

Sent on 11/14/2011

Lisa Johnson Bridal's reply:

It was amazing to work with you on your beautiful wedding day, Kate! Your family was so beautiful and fun. I appreciate your kind words so much! I cannot wait to see your wedding pictures from Andea! All the best!
  • Tari

Tari · Married on 10/01/2011

Lisa did my wedding make up as well as my bridesmaids. She did such an amazing job. She listened to everything I wanted and she did such a great job! No need to worry about looking overdone everything looked flawless and beautiful. She is an incredibly talented artist and a pleasure to work with. I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 10/14/2011

Lisa Johnson Bridal's reply:

Tari - what a sweet bride you were to work with! I so appreciate your kind review of my services and look forward to your beautiful pictures! Thank you so much for being so wonderful to me. All the best to you and your amazing hubs!

Trinity · Married on 06/11/2011

Lisa was great!!! She not only did a beautiful job on the makeup for my mother and myself but she helped me through a small crisis (what seemed like a crisis at the time) on my wedding day. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a good make up artist. I loved the fact that I still looked like me but flawless. Thank you Lisa, I will definitley use you again!!!

Sent on 06/29/2011

Lisa Johnson Bridal's reply:

you looked so beautiful on your wedding day as did your mother! you both are so sweet - I can't wait to see the pics when you get them in. thank you SO much for booking me for your beautiful wedding makeup! xo

Rhonda · Married on 05/21/2011

This was our second time to use Lisa for a wedding. She did the makeup for the bride, matron of honor, and MOB. Lisa is so easy to work with and is very receptive to how each of her clients wants to look. The makeup is not heavy, but instead enhances the skin and features of her clients. I would recommend her to anyone who wants to look their absolute best for a wedding day!

Sent on 04/02/2013

Lisa Johnson Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! Working with both of your lovely daughters was such a pleasure - you all are such a beautiful family :) Best regards, always! Lisa

Natasha · Married on 04/02/2011

Lisa did an amazing job! I was very nervous about someone else doing my makeup because I typically don't wear a lot of makeup and my (now) husband doesn't like it when I wear a lot of makeup. Well I am so glad I took a chance with Lisa because it truely made a tremendous difference! Everyone, even now, told me how "stunning" I looked! I told them it was the makeup and the immediate response was, "it didn't look like you were wearing much makeup!" My bridesmaid were also very skeptical about someone else doing their makeup until they saw me after my trail-run with Lisa! Then all 3 of my bridesmaids and my mom wanted their makeup done too! Everyone looked amazing thanks to Lisa! Also Mary (bridesbymary) did all of our hair and she also did a phenominal job. They are both such a pleasure and delight to work with! They were so very entertaining and relaxed the day of, which really helped ease the stress of the day! Lisa and Mary were one of the best decisions I made! I would highly recommend Lisa and Mary to everyone.....YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!!!!

Sent on 06/21/2011

Lisa Johnson Bridal's reply:

thank YOU Natasha! I really appreciate your review, and being able to serve your beautiful family on your amazing day! Your pictures came out phenomenal and you looked so radiant! All the best to you and yours! xo

Barbara · Married on 11/13/2010

Lisa was terrific - a real professional and she did an amazing job for my daughter's wedding. We found her very easy to work with - she really is an artist. I would recommend her to anyone who wants to look and feel absolutely beautiful on their big day!

erin · Married on 11/06/2010

I would highly recommend Lisa. She did my makeup and my practice makeup for the wedding. She listened to everything I liked and disliked about makeup in general and perfected my wedding day makeup. I was nervous about the makeup staying on all day as I have never had makeup last all day long. She put it on around noon and it lasted until the end of the night around ten. javascript:submitForm();Only thing I had to reapply was lipgloss, which she gave me! Lisa is also very accommodating and knowledgeable about what she does. Put me very at ease to know I had such a pro working on me :)

Sent on 06/15/2011

Lisa Johnson Bridal's reply:

Erin you are a living doll - and you were such a gorgeous bride! It was a honor to be a part of your wedding day and working with you and your lovely family. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me such a sweet review - I really appreciate it!

Debbie · Married on 10/30/2010

Lisa did a wonderful job for my daughter's wedding in Nashville! She listened to what the bride wanted her make up to look like and executed it perfectly! She also did the rest of the bridal party and it was amazing! We looked and felt beautiful thanks to Lisa!

Sent on 11/13/2010

Lisa Johnson Bridal's reply:

Thank you SO MUCH for having for your wedding makeup artist. Your daughter is so beautiful like your entire family! I so appreciate your kind words and taking the time to review my services. Blessings to you and your family!

Rayna · Married on 10/10/2010

I am so happy I had Lisa to do my wedding makeup!! She was fantastic to work with and made
    me feel radiant and my bridesmaids (sisters) gorgeous! I had so many compliments and did not even
    have to use any of the touchup makeup- it stayed on so well. She put me at ease when I was unsure of
    how I wanted my makeup to look. I highly recommend her to anyone for their special day !

Madeleine · Married on 10/10/2010

Lisa did a great job with my makeup as well as my maid of honor's and my mom's. We all looked beautiful, if I do say so myself! She came to us at the ceremony site, was on time, gave us just what we asked for, was extremely nice and professional, and was very fairly priced. Next time I need to get dolled up for a big, fancy party, I'm calling Lisa! You should too!

Sent on 12/01/2010

Jenny · Married on 10/09/2010

Lisa was wonderful to work with - professional with the make-up application, and down-to earth friendly to work with...Love! :)

April · Married on 06/19/2010

Lisa did a fabulous job. The bridesmaids looked flawless and I was thrilled with my makeup as well. My wedding day was 97 degrees and our makeup did not budge. I never even had to touch up. Lisa was fun and we had a wonderful time with her. I will sing her praises to any one I may meet in need of a make up artist.

Sent on 06/22/2010

Lisa Johnson Bridal's reply:

April, you and your beautiful bridesmaid were so sweet! You looked SO amazing and I loved your colors and dress. I hope you did not faint from the heat brave girl! Your pictures from Amber are just SO beautiful!! Thank you for the sweet review. Congratulations and sweet wishes!

Bobbie · Married on 06/05/2010

Lisa is an amazing artist. I was so lucky to have her as my make-up artist for my wedding. She was pleasant, professional, and extremely talented. My entire bridal party looked beautiful and I would highly recommend her to any bride.

Sent on 08/07/2010

Lisa Johnson Bridal's reply:

Bobbie Jo, your wedding pictures from Robbie are just GORGEOUS! You and your entire bridal party were so sweet and fun and I am so thrilled to have been a party of your beautiful wedding. Thank you so much again for allowing me to be a part. ALL the best to you and your loving husband and beautiful family! xo

Tyson · Married on 11/25/2009

Lisa were fabulous.She made me feel so much special on one of the best.Before I didn't know what I wanted for my hair except that I wanted it up.she came up with a neat criss cross design that when the vail was gone it was revealed.I really loved it.

Sent on 01/24/2010

Jennifer · Married on 09/05/2009

Lisa was absolutely wonderful to work with! She made me feel like a princess on my wedding day, and did all the makeup for my wedding party including grandmothers and mothers. Everyone looked absolutely stunning!!! She met us at our hotel room the day of the wedding and included a consultation prior to the wedding. She included some great skin care tips that I still use today. She is very talented at her craft, and you will not be disappointed. I highly recommend!!! Totally worth the investment, and also a great way to treat your wedding party.

Sent on 11/20/2009

Lisa Johnson Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much, Jennifer! It's people like you and your lovely family that make me remember why I became a makeup artist. Your pictures turned out amazing and beautiful, like you! I wish you and yours ALL THE BEST! :) ~Lisa

Lora · Married on 03/27/2009

Lisa truly did an amazing job!! She made me and my bridesmaids so beautiful!!!! Even our photographer commented on what a great job she did. She mdae me feel so much more special and beautiful on one of the best, most stressful days of my life!!! If you are planning to have someone do your makeup, call Lisa. You will never regret spending the money!!!! It was worth it!!!!

Sent on 07/15/2009

Amy · Married on 11/15/2008

Lisa did an EXCELLENT job! The make up was beautiful! I received so many compliments on it!! I would definitely hope to work with her again for head shots or any other events!

Sent on 11/17/2008

Jennifer · Married on 10/04/2008

Lisa was very professional, yet fun..she has a super personality and she did a GREAT job, we all really enjoyed her. She and Mary Malone, the hair stylist, worked so good together, I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/09/2008