8 Reviews for Lisa Ivler Events

Lisa did such an incredible job with my daughter Morgan's Bat Mitzvah. Her time, commitment and attention to details exceeded my expectations. As I was planning Morgan's Bat Mitzvah on my own, I realized I needed support with the planning. Lisa immediately put my mind at ease and handled the whole party with such grace and confidence. Morgan even said that the party could not have been better which is every mother's dream. Lisa has an incredible gift of planning parties. I am beyond impressed. I would highly recommend Lisa for any event. Lisa is a gem! Thank you Lisa Ivler Events!

Profile Picture Tina, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Lisa Ivler was an amazing wedding planner for us! My husband and I both work full-time and had very little time to plan for our destination wedding. Lisa assured us she would handle all the details (big and small), and she did! We were happily married in the Carribean, and I had no cares in the world. Everything went perfectly, and I never had to worry or stress about a thing. Lisa is hard working, determined and completely detail oriented. She also offered many helpful & great ideas!

Profile Picture Kari, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I don’t know what I would have done without Lisa. I originally hired Lisa just for the day of the event. I planned my daughter’s bat mitzvah on my own, I work in the industry, and since I handle much of the details myself, I did not think I needed anyone prior to the day of the party. I fully admit, that once I started working with Lisa, I realized how much I did not know. Lisa thought of ALL the little details that I did not. Lisa found the perfect venue for my event. She was my sounding board for everything each step of the way. Lisa helped me solidify my to-go station ideas, and took over putting the labels on the Gatorade -because I just could not get them on correctly. I told Lisa what I wanted as the timeline for the event, thinking that I knew the best way to do it – again, I was wrong – Lisa pointed out to me all the reasons that my timeline was not optimal to keep the party at high energy (which is what I wanted), and suggested a completely different timeline, which was much better than I had suggested. In the end, her timeline worked perfectly!! Lisa interfaced with all of my other vendors, seeking their input and approval of the timeline in advance, making sure everyone knew all the details. On Saturday, Lisa was at the venue in the morning, and worked tirelessly the entire day and night, attending to every last detail so that I could enjoy my party. A ranking of 5 doesn't even come close to showing the value of Lisa Ivler Events. I cannot say enough good things about her!!

Profile Picture Eve, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

WOW! Everything was spectacular and so easy from "go" with Lisa. There is so much anxiety, as every bride knows, that goes into making sure that your day is perfect. With Lisa, there was no stress. Every detail was perfect. Her attention to the small things that make a difference is so impressive. She gets to know you, understands your likes and desires, and then paints the most incredible vision. And then.....she executes! In a way I never thought possible. What I valued most was feeling like she "had it covered" every step of the way. I recommend her highly.

Profile Picture User7968002, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Lisa helped us plan our son's bar mitzvah. Our son proclaimed it was the best day of his life, and we are forever grateful to Lisa for that. She has great ideas and tailors them to grant her clients' wishes. She always tries to keep costs down, without sacrificing quality. She was easy to reach and very responsive throughout the process. She is genuine and very passionate about her job, making it easy to work with her. With Lisa, we were able to thoroughly enjoy the event, with total peace of mind. Can't wait to work with her again for our other kids' mitzvahs!

Profile Picture David, 1/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Lisa helped make our engagement party a beautiful event that we will always cherish. Lisa's creativity, productiveness, and punctuality make her a sought-after professional in her field. She was attentive and very considerate of our input to details and the creation of the overall theme and she delivered!! She created a zen-like atmosphere with beautiful candle centerpieces and awesome entertainment. We thank her profusely and look forward to engaging with her for our dream like wedding event. We highly recommend Lisa for any event planning! She had a passion for it and we loved the results!

Profile Picture Kate, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Party Supplies

Lisa was amazing to work with for my daughter’s Bat Mitzvah! She made great suggestions from start to finish on various vendor selections. She was onsite the entire day of the affair to make sure every detail was taken care of and the evening went smoothly! She put me at ease knowing that all I had to do was show up. I highly recommend Lisa for any upcoming affair you may have.

Profile Picture Kari, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Lisa - thank you SO MUCH for everything you did to make our party a success! From the decor to the donuts and everything in between - it couldn't have been any better! You did a great job.

Profile Picture User7946774, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Videography