Lisa Hilburn Photography Reviews

Lisa Hilburn Photography 4
  • Alexandria

Alexandria Smith · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Amazing wedding photographer!

Lisa was absolutely fantastic! Professional, down to earth, and helpful. She's talented, but also easy to work with! I appreciated so much that she listened to all of my ideas and would give honest feedback based on her experience and what she believed would produce the best outcome for us.
    The pictures are gorgeous! We're so happy we were able to work with her!

Lisa Hilburn Photography 5
    Lisa Hilburn Photography 6
    Lisa Hilburn Photography 7
    Lisa Hilburn Photography 8
    Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Bailey

Bailey · Married on 09/21/2019

Wonderful Photographer!

Lisa was absolutely wonderful on our big day and leading up to it. She took wonderful photos and helped us get the best shots possible. Everything about our experience with Lisa was perfect.

Sent on 10/16/2019

Casey · Married on 09/02/2018

Lisa was amazing! I loved working with her and she made taking photos at our wedding a breeze (which was a lifesaver!). Her photos look amazing and is exactly what my husband and I wanted! We love how she incorporates the nature and the people in the photos. HIGHLY recommend her for all wedding photos, especially when you have a beautiful background for your wedding/party/engagement/anything you want photographed.

Sent on 09/10/2018

Laura · Married on 07/06/2018

Working with Lisa was such a wonderful experience! Blair and I had never been on a shoot before, so we had no idea what to expect.

Lisa was really great at making the experience fun and easy by giving great tips, and by making us laugh.

I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking a professional photographer for any occasion!

cadence · Married on 05/20/2018

Lisa was incredible, I’m so pleased with her photography and thrilled about the moments she captured at our wedding. Her edits were also very natural and beautiful and she was very creative with getting pictures we’d love. She is an absolute delight and I’m so amazed by her work. I will be calling Lisa anytime I need a photographer.

• W

Will · Married on 04/14/2018

Great photographer! Listened to all of our needs, and great to work with! Would definitely recommend.

Emily · Married on 04/14/2018

I cannot recommend Lisa Hilburn enough! She helped capture such an important day in my life - and also kept the "reveal" as a total surprise from me the whole time! Our photos are perfect, and the experience was top notch.

Sent on 07/27/2018

Leigh · Married on 03/18/2017

Working with Lisa for our engagement photo shoot was such a great experience! She was professional, artistic and knew exactly how to shoot our photos so they looked timeless and memorable. She was easy going and helped make our engagement session relaxed so that our pictures came out natural and beautiful. She was able to capture one of the most important moments of our lives so perfectly that we have hired her to shoot our anniversary photos. I would highly recommend her for any special occasion photo shoot.

Leslie · Married on 03/25/2016

Lisa shot my daughter's wedding. She was fun and easy to work with. She listened to our ideas and came prepared with her own. She does quality work at very reasonable prices. Lisa is a joy, knowledgeable not overbearing.