Lisa Eley Photography Reviews

Lisa Eley Photography 2
Lisa Eley Photography 3
Lisa Eley Photography 4
Lisa Eley Photography 5

Lisa was very easy to work with. After having our engagement session, we explained what we liked and didn't like about the pictures. After taking our feedback from the engagement session, we were very happy with our wedding pictures.

Sent on 11/21/2013

Lisa was a very productive photographer!! I think she and her assistant took close to 3,000 photos and we got around 1,200 photos back!
    I was attracted to her style that was very classic with a bit of flare in her filters. She did a really great job of catching our personalities in the photos.
    Working with Lisa was extremely easy. She answered calls and emails in a timely fashion. She was available to meet for an "interview" and before the wedding to walk through the venue with me. I sent her some "must-have" photos that I found on Pinterest and she made sure to get them and they looked exactly like it!!
    Her assistant Laura was great as well. They worked well together and with the other vendors. They snuck around seamlessly like ghosts and got the perfect shots. Lisa also got the shots back to us in a timely manner (about 1 month)!!!
    You can't beat the price for what you get! Two photographers, one for 7 hours and the other for 5 hours. You get great quality as well. Would highly recommend Lisa.

Sent on 12/31/2014

2.5

Loved the photos, and she was able to capture my day perfectly. Highly recommended. She is really busy, so get your times scheduled because I couldn't take advantage of my engagement photos because she was too booked up with my availability.

Sent on 05/15/2015

Alyssa · Married on 09/19/2015

3.5

Lisa was lovely to work with. Her photos turned out beautiful and very professional looking. The only downfall (And we found this with a lot of vendors) is she is very strict with her time schedule. She wouldn't start a second earlier than negotiated (even though she arrived to the venue about 15 minutes early and just sat in her car instead of coming in to plan photos) and would not stay a second past (when we asked if she could photograph our cake the last minute she was there.) I just felt we payed a lot of money for the service that it would've been nice to be treated as a normal person by her coming in when she arrived and mingled for a few minutes instead of being treated as just a payment method. Most people want to build that relationship with their photographer so they don't feel awkward taking photos and I felt we didn't get that very much with Lisa. Overall, she was very nice and professional and her quality was very pretty so I think she was worth the money even though there were the couple disappointments.

Sent on 10/24/2015